AVZ Discussion 2022

Heads on Pikes! I want these corrupt dogs heads on pikes! Old Testament.
mzvlqfbgwecskr4qsrub.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
Not sure if this is what is actually going on, but worth putting it up….

Looked on the CAMI site a few minutes ago and saw our map now showing we have the PE (Mining License) for the SW Section and an Exploitation number….

E66C5877-6F80-4A0F-A9A6-FD5817F8E9AD.jpeg
7FC20F3F-8E56-44C3-82C3-2ED68C0F77EF.jpeg

• Thinking
Reactions: 17 users

Samus

Top 20
Reactions: 6 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Thats the underlying tantalex tenement.
Correct

It is PR 13698 for the tailings and overlays/overlaps some of PR 13359 which makes it a bit confusing until you get your head around it and how the Cadastre Portal works

Reactions: 7 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Not sure if this is what is actually going on, but worth putting it up….

Looked on the CAMI site a few minutes ago and saw our map now showing we have the PE (Mining License) for the SW Section and an Exploitation number….

View attachment 18355 View attachment 18356
One tip you can move/drag the dialogue results box which pops up which makes it easier sometimes to see the full boundaries of the tenement you are looking at

Just grab it by the black bar across the top and drag it out of the way

Reactions: 4 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Reactions: 5 users

Samus

Top 20
I think the 13698 permit has been active for a while
Yes as long as I can remember. Had my eye on it for maybe a couple of years.

Reactions: 4 users
Thanks Nuts, but if it’s the Tantalex tailings, then they have expanded their surface area.

You can see the difference in the striped area from the maps I posted to the map @Sammael posted
@Sammael I might have got over exited when I was looking at the maps and trying to see the boundaries between our areas and Tantalex, and after going over them it looks like it’s referring to just Tantalex area.

These fucken #*%@&s at CAMI and Cominiere are even beginning to wear me down…. Those M F ARSEHOLES. I’m starting to think (like a lot of other shareholders here) that Felix is a %#*€ weak little weasel &@#% with either no backbone or a spine that needs straightening by a good kick up the fucken pineapple garage…. Now stop wasting our time you fucken &€#$@% and get our mining and exploration rights sorted and sort out Zigin, Cominiere and Dathomir you barrel of €#@$ *#@&! half witted monkey’s

My partner broke her knee cap this last week and I’m sleeping on half a lounge for the last week (or rather not fucken sleeping) and I’m out of patience for you and your monkey fucken ministers…. So don’t get me fucken started, and Nigel at this rate you better be prepared at the AGM because if you answer my Zoom call your going to learn a whole lot of new swear words

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 18 users

Doc

Master of Quan
@Sammael I might have got over exited when I was looking at the maps and trying to see the boundaries between our areas and Tantalex, and after going over them it looks like it’s referring to just Tantalex area.

These fucken low life fucken cunts at CAMI and Cominiere are even beginning to wear me down…. Those M F ARSEHOLES. I’m starting to think (like a lot of other shareholders here) that Felix is a fucken weak little weasel cunt with either no backbone or a spine that needs straightening by a good kick up the fucken pineapple garage…. Now stop wasting our time you fucken weasel and get our mining and exploration rights sorted and sort out Zigin, Cominiere and Dathomir you fucken dirt bag monkey

My partner broke her knee cap this last week and sleeping on half a lounge for the last week (or rather not fucken sleeping, I’m out of patience for you and your monkey fucken ministers…. So don’t get me fucken started, and Nigel at this rate you better be prepared at the AGM because if you answer my Zoom call your going to learn a whole lot of new swear words

You started early on a Saturday!
But seriously for what it’s worth I agree with you 100%.
Something’s gotta give, gone on far too long!!

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Woogr

Pineapple garage! Absolute gold!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

wombat74

Top 20

These fucken #*%@&s at CAMI and Cominiere are even beginning to wear me down…. Those M F ARSEHOLES. I’m starting to think (like a lot of other shareholders here) that Felix is a %#*€ weak little weasel &@#% with either no backbone or a spine that needs straightening by a good kick up the fucken pineapple garage…. Now stop wasting our time you fucken &€#$@% and get our mining and exploration rights sorted and sort out Zigin, Cominiere and Dathomir you fucken dirt bag monkey

My partner broke her knee cap this last week and sleeping on half a lounge for the last week (or rather not fucken sleeping) I’m out of patience for you and your monkey fucken ministers…. So don’t get me fucken started, and Nigel at this rate you better be prepared at the AGM because if you answer my Zoom call your going to learn a whole lot of new swear words

Mate they are intentionally f--king it around . It's called Death By a Thousand Cuts . The Chinese Merry go Round .They surround you on all sides and run the clock and the money down. To pour acid on the festering wombs they hand out permits to the brown paper bag brigade who have spent far less than a fraction of time , effort and money . All the suffering victim can do is stand by and go "what the f--k.". I'm putting the last of my optimistic outlook on the current push by our team to get this across the line .The AGM is D day for me . It will be a fitting occasion to either celebrate or concede defeat .

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Sad

solo

Regular
Looks like 2 different people to me .
ok ok.. here is Serge for you in Manono with Tanganyika Province government yesterday

FefrQxHWQAE_j9t.jpg

Reactions: 24 users

LOCKY82

Regular
Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Is AVZ Power still a thing? I guess the hydro deal also on hold….

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

FilthyRich2

Regular
This press article from the talkfest in the last week is quoting AVZ reserves from today

He also said that the DRC has Lithium resources estimated at 400 million tons. This metal is used in the manufacture of electric batteries for the storage of wind, solar and geothermal energy. Metals such as nickel and manganese, whose mineral reserves are not known to date, are also used in the manufacture of electric batteries. The same is true of rare earths, including monazite, which are used in the manufacture of permanent magnets for motors and electric generators in wind and solar energy.

It should be noted that two distinguished guests took part in this session, the Executive Secretary of the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change Simon Stiell, and the Minister of the Environment of the Republic of Congo, Arlette Sudan Nonault. All welcomed the Commitment of the Congolese Government in the fight against climate change and the protection of natural mineral resources for the energy transition.

This would be a major embarassment for all participants if mining licence is not already granted (perhaps we should tell the distinguished guests if they have no clue on status)

Perhaps this is part of the cake/cookie crumb trail to indicate it has been issued

The only person who deserves performance shares at AGM is Serge, I would happily vote for some shares for him as he has worked his arse off over the past 3 years (his efforts are understated in updates from AVZ)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

wombat74

Top 20
Reactions: 5 users

Charbella

Regular
Reactions: 1 users

Samus

Top 20
Lovely looking lady . Oh sorry , is it still ok to say such of thing ?
No, we only talk about soddomy by pineapple and wombats and foxes. Even the emoticons are lgbtqia2s+ friendly 👨‍❤️‍👨 🌈
You really should stop mentioning such filth :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow

Onthefm

Regular
This press article from the talkfest in the last week is quoting AVZ reserves from today

He also said that the DRC has Lithium resources estimated at 400 million tons. This metal is used in the manufacture of electric batteries for the storage of wind, solar and geothermal energy. Metals such as nickel and manganese, whose mineral reserves are not known to date, are also used in the manufacture of electric batteries. The same is true of rare earths, including monazite, which are used in the manufacture of permanent magnets for motors and electric generators in wind and solar energy.

It should be noted that two distinguished guests took part in this session, the Executive Secretary of the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change Simon Stiell, and the Minister of the Environment of the Republic of Congo, Arlette Sudan Nonault. All welcomed the Commitment of the Congolese Government in the fight against climate change and the protection of natural mineral resources for the energy transition.

This would be a major embarassment for all participants if mining licence is not already granted (perhaps we should tell the distinguished guests if they have no clue on status)

Perhaps this is part of the cake/cookie crumb trail to indicate it has been issued

The only person who deserves performance shares at AGM is Serge, I would happily vote for some shares for him as he has worked his arse off over the past 3 years (his efforts are understated in updates from AVZ)
I'll second that. He hasn't been sitting around the west perth trough. He's been on the ground in the same country as our only asset.

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users
Top Bottom