AVZ Discussion 2022

Onthefm

Regular
Well the poor dastard that wrote that up is now in the same shitful place as us poor pricks. Sweating on these Fucking licences. I feel for the poor bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Samus

Top 20

:rolleyes:

Reactions: 1 users
Reactions: 2 users

Samus

Top 20
What was the tweet can’t see it?
Must have deleted this as well
20221007_225118.jpg

Samus

Top 20

GOVERNANCE AND THE MINING SECTOR The DRC victim of the crookedness of its elite​

FEATUREDNEWS
By Mamadou On Oct 6, 2022

For good governance, the DRC gains a lot by enlightening public opinion and its partners on the recent scandals linked to the mining question and removing the concerns instilled in the actions of the high authorities of this country.
9E526B36-1118-4C7E-8589-21B8586F006F-300x168.jpeg

The Congolese news is full of the scandal surrounding the declarations of the Special Advisor in charge of strategic issues within the cabinet of the President of the Republic made within the framework of the "secret" negotiations between this Advisor and one of the potential "investors" for a mining market . In addition to the OCCRP article of Thursday, September 15, 2022, the video that has gone viral showing the Special Advisor offering "pseudo investors" his services for the acquisition of mining licenses in the DRC, this scandal worries more than one about the rotting of the situation.

mining granary​

Abounding in gigantic natural mining resources, in particular raw materials crucial for the strategic autonomy and the economic interests of the major world powers, the DRC is an indispensable player in the transition to the green economy and the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals.

Government brood​

Among those closest to the President, this crooked adviser worked on the creation of the General Cobalt Company (EGC), which oversees the purchase and marketing of artisanal cobalt and the establishment of the Regulatory and Control Authority. markets for strategic mineral substances (ARE COMS) in the DRC. He recently crisscrossed the capitals of the great powers, to discuss, on behalf of the Head of State, the possibilities of investment contracts in strategic minerals, the supply of gas, etc.

Virtuous Speech vs. Tortuous Deeds​

The President of the DRC has never ceased to recall since his accession to the supreme magistracy the very particular interest carried by his action on the rule of law, the fight against corruption, financial embezzlement and bad governance. It should be noted that for the implementation of its vision, the General Inspectorate of Finance (IGF) has been rehabilitated, the Agency for the Prevention and Fight against Corruption (APCL) has been created and the Court of Auditors revitalized. . Thus, if in speech, ethics is talkative, in fact, anti-values, financial scandals, influence peddling are eloquent.
3A26C051-3BF1-479F-8ABE-3B488EDA1DE4-300x200.jpeg

Proof through selective legal proceedings, depending on whether or not it is close to power or not, the aphony of the Igf following the embezzlement and financial scandals involving the regime's pundits, clientelism, the tribal coterie and the trafficking of influence in the distribution of mining squares in the mining provinces (Haut-Katanga, North Kivu, South Kivu, Lualaba, Ituri, etc.) and the harassment suffered by investors subject to commissions from relatives of the power. This is why the mining sector is populated by Chinese, Indians and Lebanese, who are not regularly registered as investors in the country.

What to do then...​

All things that attest to the statements of the former Sg of the presidential party and the President's Strategic Advisor forced to resign. And which make imperative a new leadership initiating rapid institutional transformations, in particular, with honest collaborators, a sanitized judicial system prepared to protect citizens and to punish violations, controlled access and exploitation of natural resources in conflict zones which continue to feed the militias and fuel insecurity.
This will make it possible to mobilize and guarantee foreign direct investment, particularly in local transformation industries (cobalt, lithium, coltan, germanium, etc.), through “win-win” partnerships in the extraction, transformation, production , including technology transfer.

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Frank

Top 20
"In the DRC, natural resources will no longer be exploited and exported in their raw state"

The Congolese government has exercised the option of no longer exploiting or exporting the country's minerals in raw state.

The Deputy Prime Minister in charge of the Environment, Eve Bazaiba affirmed it during the program Dialogue between Congolese, Thursday, October 6, on Radio Okapi:

“From now on, in the DRC, natural resources will no longer be exploited and exported in their raw state, but they will rather be transformed locally in order to give them added value”.

She also expressed the government's commitment to link environmental protection with development.

This is to allow the Congolese population to benefit from the energy transition.

Eve Bazaiba said Congolese minerals support energy change.

As part of the diversification of the economy, she continued, the Congolese need oxygen but also bread.

The Minister of the Environment also wanted the peasants to have a decent life.

"To reduce the global temperature to 1.5 Celsius, it requires changing behavior, using non-polluting processes," recommended Eve Bazaiba.

She made these recommendations the day after the closing of the work on Pre-COP 27, held in Kinshasa.

This three-day forum brought together ministers in charge of the environment from more than 60 countries around the world.

things-that-make-you-go-hmm.jpg

Food for thought on the Long and Winding Road to who knows where atm :unsure:

Production would be nice 🤞

Frank :cool:

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Samus

Top 20
"In the DRC, natural resources will no longer be exploited and exported in their raw state"

The Congolese government has exercised the option of no longer exploiting or exporting the country's minerals in raw state.

The Deputy Prime Minister in charge of the Environment, Eve Bazaiba affirmed it during the program Dialogue between Congolese, Thursday, October 6, on Radio Okapi:

“From now on, in the DRC, natural resources will no longer be exploited and exported in their raw state, but they will rather be transformed locally in order to give them added value”.

She also expressed the government's commitment to link environmental protection with development.

This is to allow the Congolese population to benefit from the energy transition.

Eve Bazaiba said Congolese minerals support energy change.

As part of the diversification of the economy, she continued, the Congolese need oxygen but also bread.

The Minister of the Environment also wanted the peasants to have a decent life.

"To reduce the global temperature to 1.5 Celsius, it requires changing behavior, using non-polluting processes," recommended Eve Bazaiba.

She made these recommendations the day after the closing of the work on Pre-COP 27, held in Kinshasa.

This three-day forum brought together ministers in charge of the environment from more than 60 countries around the world.

View attachment 18315

Food for thought on the Long and Winding Road to who knows where atm :unsure:

Production would be nice 🤞

Fuck me :rolleyes:

To be 🗣️

Frank :cool:
"Food for thought on the Long and Winding Road to who knows where atm :unsure:"

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Onthefm

Regular
"Food for thought on the Long and Winding Road to who knows where atm :unsure:"

More like dirty deeds done dirt cheap. Or the odd snack.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Pokok

Regular
After reading all this at 3am , Jamersons empty , I need a pineapple any spare

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
After reading all this at 3am , Jamersons empty , I need a pineapple any spare
I'm surprised you can type properly:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Wasn't the orginial crane post from the supplier like 5 months ago? Taking its sweet time to get there if that video was meant to be it arriving. The fact that the tweet got deleted may be a hint that we actually have some news coming Monday... Hoping so but the realist in me says we will see another extension.

• Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

solo

Regular
1665192516808.png

1665192540649.png

Is this Serge?

• Thinking

Mickyb64

Regular
Wasn't the orginial crane post from the supplier like 5 months ago? Taking its sweet time to get there if that video was meant to be it arriving. The fact that the tweet got deleted may be a hint that we actually have some news coming Monday... Hoping so but the realist in me says we will see another extension.
I'm hoping it's the crane being moved to the mine site.🤞

Winenut

Go AVZ!
One bonus out of all this (always looking for a positive) is I'm finding I'm able to read a bit of French now and actually understand what it's saying!!! :D

Tres bien!

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
One bonus out of all this (always looking for a positive) is I'm finding I'm able to read a bit of French now and actually understand what it's saying!!! :D

Tres bien!
240239.jpg

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

RHyNO

Regular
Heads on Pikes! I want these corrupt dogs heads on pikes! Old Testament.

• Haha
  • Fire

Charbella

Regular
Reactions: 1 users

wombat74

Top 20
Same person to me. What is the significance of this photo?
Then he's got a new hair line and dropped about 10 years in age . IMO

Reactions: 6 users
Top Bottom