AVZ Discussion 2022

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I manage to put it all in perspective ......this shit is easy.....

I've got an 18 year old daughter...😧

• Haha
Reactions: 19 users

Hemicuda

Regular
so who is in for agm?

Reactions: 3 users

Frank

Top 20
DRC BF ! .jpeg

DRC Business Forum ! .jpg

DRC Business Forum !.png

DRC Julien.jpg

Darrin on Twitter.png

Robin on Twitter.png

Solo on Twitter.png

Christian LUSAKUENO on Twitter.png

#Talk.jpg

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 26 users

Roon

Regular
I wish all the AVZ folks on twitter would stop ranting on the account of the PM and President and every official statement of something gov related. Its not a good look

• Thinking
Reactions: 18 users

Frank

Top 20
Government reshuffle: a forgotten emergency?

We talk about it and it is the subject of permanent news most discussed in the debate rooms

There is urgency, believe several analysts who base their arguments on the mixed record of some Warriors.

For those familiar with clashes of ideas, it is urgent to retouch the Sama Lukonde government, given the low performance in several sectors of national life where the action of the national executive was expected the day after taking office of each minister.

The impression here, they note, is that the efficiency of the government is almost weak. o_O :eek: :rolleyes:

It should also be noted that the syndrome of temporary workers has also spread to the core.

The Sama Lukonde government does not have a minister of national economy, a position that has remained vacant since the dismissal of Justin Kalumba.

The interim being provided by Nicolas Kazadi of finance, already too busy in his sector.

The Head of State is challenged here in the sense of his prerogatives as guarantor of the smooth running of the country's institutions.

From the foregoing, the urgency expressed for the reshuffle or downright the total re-composition of the national executive cannot be relegated to the background given the need of the people to see the President of the Republic translate into action his contract with the population.

Congolese have the right to peace at all levels and this is only possible with warriors in the truest sense of the word.

mediacongo

No Idea.jpg

So confused Homer.jpg

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

CashKing

Regular
I manage to put it all in perspective ......this shit is easy.....

I've got an 18 year old daughter...😧
Wino mate AVZ is for Sale IMO, let’s just hope some deal is done and we don’t get screwed harder than we should..

GLTAH

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users
geez the silence the last few days gives nothing away that anything is happening. Is there a big announcement and party tonight or tomorrow night? anyone with sources in the drc know of invites to press and nige? fox, nellie, solo, etc what the fuck is happening? lots of tidbits and rumours of something positive but until see an actual official announcement more or less means squat other than a bit of hope. I suspect like many here I'm going to be mightily depressed and angry if we get another extension next monday.
Time for AVZ to come out and say how it is and let the stock trade for better or worse.

Huge opportunity cost for shareholders who wish to exit and invest elsewhere.

AVZ silence not to ruffle feathers has led to... well not much it seems after 5 months.

• Fire

LOCKY82

Regular
Wino mate AVZ is for Sale IMO, let’s just hope some deal is done and we don’t get screwed harder than we should..

GLTAH
How do you come to this conclusion mate? Perhaps at some stage they might be for sale, but IMO not before we come out of suspension and all disputes are sorted and not before the drill results are in. It would make zero sense to be looking for buyers at this point in time, you want to be selling something from a strong stand point.

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Roller62

Regular
Don't be shy solo . I liked your quote from yesterday .
" Prepare cigars for AGM, leave pineapples at home."
Lets not flippy floppy now . I've got my Cubans ordered . As a fellow "QUEENSLANDER" living near the "BIG PINEAPPLE" lets hope
good news is imminent .
Last time I went to the big pineapple it was falling to bits, dirt and dust covered everything.

Maybe a omen to stick to cigars.

Reactions: 7 users

RHyNO

Regular
If zinjin steal this thing. Let’s all get on a plane grab some AKs some meth and Bowie knives and show them what a tribe looks like. Stand around at the entry 24/7. “We are here for what is ours”. “Pay up or F off” and just shoot down any one who is not African or a shareholder.

• Haha
  • Wow

John25

Regular
Week 22 ..but who’s counting …down the hatch
1665098030437.gif

1665098125624.gif

1665098161329.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 17 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Was really hoping for an announcement today.
Odds on favourite is now an extension and I get a feeling despite the many ‘hints’ that shits happening we are in for a long extension. The Chinese are winning this game at the moment.

Even if we open and fly to $3 this has made me rethink any investment in an African country such as DRC unfortunately.
A man’s patience has limits!
This is becoming painful now……I suppose nothing else to do but wait and eye off a pineapple….

Reactions: 27 users

Der Geist

Regular
I th
A real worry if it is his real twitter account. He called us junior, speculator, fraudulently monopolize the future of an entire people, big corrupter…….WTF!!!!!
Speculator - is one of their favourites.

Can one surmise Klaus, throws his hands up (in French) among his Kinshasa friends in his Fleuve Hotel room, declaiming he always saw AVZ as getting out after Feasibility study done or even just maiden ore resource completed? = speculator?

It’s amazing how the RCCM record still hasn’t been changed for Dathcom.

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Frank

Top 20
It's not a good look shopping around for new investors while a company that has spent $100m is in suspension for 5 months waiting around for a mining licence that has already been decreed by the mining minister after a year long approval process. They can improve their comments sections by expediting our application as promised.

Time for niceties are over. Ce n'est pas le monde des Bisounours.

*Ditto Danger, I concur Carlos, even Jonnno is jumping up and down saying WTF :rolleyes:

Jonnno on Twitter (2).png

• Fire

Frank

Top 20
Squeeky wheel.jpg

The-wheel-that-squeaks.jpg

The Squeaky Wheel.png

The Squeaky Wheel !.png

Shareholders and others here have every right to Squeak and Squawk and Tweet imo

Food for thought, more Squeak & Squawk on the road to mining Manono :unsure:

Go make some Noise Girls & Boys (y)

Cheers

Frank :cool:

• Fire

Samus

Top 20
If anyone is going to fuck us over its the DRC government with a lethal mix of greed, incompetence, corruption, a complete lack of any urgency and seemingly no power or the desire to do anything about it. It's as if they're undecided as to do the right thing or to continue on the path of embezzling money from state assets.
All problems stem from government officials, politicians and the judicial system. They're all pissing in each other's pockets to grab whatever kickbacks they can to the detriment of AVZ and the people of the DRC. It seems none of them can be trusted.
Meanwhile everyone is buying up tenements around manono as we fall further and further behind while we're tied up in legal disputes with no guarantees of fair or just outcomes.
We're going to need some very sound assurances and commitments coming out of this if it's going to be anything but carnage imo.
So far nothing after more than 5 months despite all the whisperings of progress in the background is not very reassuring.
Not to mention we've been sitting here for years being told of our great relationship with the government as things like the collaboration agreement, mining licence and sez still show no signs of eventuating.
Enough is enough really. Roll the dice and trade again if they're so confident. Surer sign of confidence than continued suspension imo. Price drops big deal, it's worth nothing to anyone at the moment.

• Fire
  • Love

JasonM

Regular
I finished watching the netflix series narcos saints last night. Its in suriname in south america. I kept on thinking this is what it must be like in the DRC with all the corruption going on, brown bags full of money is the only way things happen.

good show btw and based on true story

Reactions: 6 users
Reactions: 4 users

ozmacca

Regular
I plan to be there, waiting for the details....
Looking forward to hearing the outcome from SH's who can get West for it, cheers.
Surely, surely there has to be trading pre AGM. Imagine how crucified they will get if not. (Probably still will anyway!)

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Doc

Master of Quan
I plan to be there, waiting for the details....
I’d go but if this is still in suspension it would be an absolute waste of money just to hear Nigel say things are progressing but nothing more to say.
Could be the shortest AGM of all time, hardly time to knock the head off a beer 🍺

Top Bottom