Dijon101

Regular
Cool so I think we are having a good week so far

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

BRICK

Regular
Fuck me drunk. i thought today woul dbe a flat day as well and there you go.

the sleeping monster awakes!

Gotta post this here:
roomforonemo-Recovered.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
She just disappeared.
Did she get banned from AVZ on HC ?
My understanding is Yes . The Trading Tranny was given a holiday from posting on the AVZ threads

Good to see the mods got onto that real quick before it got right out of hand.....🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

CHB

Regular
Wonder if we will be I'm asx 100 soon.. surely when that ML drops..

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

TheCount

Regular
She just disappeared.
Did she get banned from AVZ on HC ?
"IT" was caught hiding behind a VPN, which HC would not like (can't trace IP address) and once that was shared to the forum it kind of went away...

Screen Shot 2022-03-07 at 2.39.26 pm.png

Anyway that forum is now obviously dead and the root cause is the HC mods for their lack of action. Obviously some here post and read along with a few of the long timers - but its just crap now...

So - another ATH close and I'm one heck of a happy Count!!

TC.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
"IT" was caught hiding behind a VPN, which HC would not like (can't trace IP address) and once that was shared to the forum it kind of went away...

View attachment 3367

Anyway that forum is now obviously dead and the root cause is the HC mods for their lack of action. Obviously some here post and read along with a few of the long timers - but its just crap now...

So - another ATH close and I'm one heck of a happy Count!!

TC.

They didn't ban IT alltogether

Still posts absolute garbage copy and paste twitter crap on the CRR threads over there on the pre-text of being knowledgable and informed

Has a constant love-fest over the CEO Alex Biggs as well

Nauseating stuff

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10 users

CHB

Regular
1648538235175.png

1648538267872.png

$1.50 should do it...

Thaz

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users
Howdy gents. I made a thing. See below.

nb8akmq4_willslapschris650_625x300_28_March_22.jpg

Reactions: 2 users

LEFOOL

Regular
And to think that about an hour ago I was thinking of messaging the missus to let her know today was a flat day, which is to be expected after the stellar couple of weeks .... but look at that finish!
ha! no need to tell my missus tbh she knows now that we had a good day on AVZ when i start drinking whisky before dinner... ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
It's crazy that we're going to be bigger than AGL...

And a lot of people called me Crazy for investing in a Company mining in the DRC.
We probably all were a bit mad in a way......but geez I love it when your convictions are proved right and you laugh all the way to the feckin' bank!

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
ha! no need to tell my missus tbh she knows now that we had a good day on AVZ when i start drinking whisky before dinner... ;)
So you drink whisky before dinner 365 days a year now ;)

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

LEFOOL

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Just tell her AVZ has been flat for last 12 months and then suddenly take her on a magical mystery tour to Honolulu first class with compliments from Nige. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

bloke383

Regular
Another great day for AVZ today . Seemed like there was a bit of urgency in the buying late this arvie . At 1 stage there was only about 8 million shares on offer . Hope this continues tomorrow morning .
Is it correct to say that there are funds and institutions that still haven't bought into AVZ because we don't yet have the mining licence ? Or would most of them have bought in on our entry into the ASX200 index ?

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Another great day for AVZ today . Seemed like there was a bit of urgency in the buying late this arvie . At 1 stage there was only about 8 million shares on offer . Hope this continues tomorrow morning .
Is it correct to say that there are funds and institutions that still haven't bought into AVZ because we don't yet have the mining licence ? Or would most of them have bought in on our entry into the ASX200 index ?

The only ones that had to buy on entry to the ASX 200 are those funds that track the ASX 200 Index

Others may not yet make the leap of faith without the ML

Other buyers could be the dumbarse shorters trying to cover their positions before they burn in hell

Just thoughts

Not financial advice ;)

Cheers
Nut:cool:

• Love

Thunderpony

27 µg per 100 mL
Hi All

Whilst i am very relaxed being away from the HYPOCRISY that is HC and NOT having to post multiple times because it was " off topic " and having to deal with fuck wit trolls, i did leave rather abruptly and 340 odd followers will wonder why i am no longer posting, some of them i know very well without meeting them all, very cluey dudes, i posted on about 10 threads, so what i am proposing one and all( that is still a member of HC and hasnt been suspended lol ) , could we pass the word around that I have been suspended permanently and that i wish them all the best and if they want to catch up and follow the charts, then pop over to TSC......;)

You getting my drift ?

I mean, in code obviously.

I am going to send HC management a filthy email and tell what i think of them and give them the strong impression that their membership is going to take a nice little hit.....;)

View attachment 3286
imo
I can't imagine it's very hard- burner email, fake moustaches, exotic usernames.

Frank

Top 20
The close was going to be $1.245, if it wasn't for the manipulators putting 942k of shares at $1.235. They did not get hit and were soon removed after the auction closed.

*WTF :unsure: According to "The Crapper" o_O

As I have been saying all along :cool::cool::cool:

View attachment 3350

*To Remind,

CATL Might Build An 80 GWh Battery Plant In North America

The company reportedly seeks a site in the US, Canada or Mexico.

Another very large EV-related investment emerged on the horizon in North America, as CATL reportedly seeks a site for a battery gigafactory.

According to Bloomberg's unofficial sources, the Chinese company might invest $5 billion to build a new, massive factory with an output of 80 GWh of battery cells per year.

80 GWh/year is enough to produce 1 million 80 kWh battery packs.

The report says that when it comes to location, three countries are under consideration: US, Canada and Mexico. Not only that.

CATL's executives flew to Mexico in March, which would mean that they are seriously interested.

According to the article, the new plant would be ready to produce various batteries - LFP as well as high-nickel ones, like NCM - for various customers (potentially including Tesla).

CATL already supplies batteries for Tesla (LFP-type for the entry-level Model 3/Model Y).

CATL is the world's largest EV battery manufacturer.

Adamas Intelligence reports that CATL's share in 2021 was 30.7% in the xEVs (BEVs, PHEVs, HEVs) passenger car segment.

However, while the company's position in China is dominant, it's not as big outside China.

This is why investments outside China sound reasonable.

BloombergNEF says that CATL has about 145 GWh/year of battery manufacturing capacity.

By 2026, the company would like to add an additional 579 GWh in annual battery manufacturing capacity.

*It will be very interesting to see whether the rumor about the Gigafactory is correct and where CATL will decide to build the plant.

( Not just this Plant but the Next (y) DRC perhaps :unsure: )

Bloomberg noted that a local production site will be "crucial" from the trade tariffs perspective:

Other large EV battery manufacturers, like LG Chem's LG Energy Solution, Panasonic, SK Innovation's SK On, Samsung SDI also are investing in new battery plants in North America or are searching for new sites, according to recent reports.

Ford, SK On And Koç Announce Battery JV In Turkey

The three partners aim for a 30-45 GWh lithium-ion battery gigafactory to power Ford's commercial EVs.

The plan is to build a new battery gigafactory with an annual manufacturing capacity of about 30-45 GWh, near Ankara, Turkey.

The purpose of the joint venture is to supply batteries for Ford's commercial vehicles, which are expected to be produced in high volume at Ford's facilities in Turkey. Read more about Ford's electrification plan for Europe here.

The battery chemistry will be SK On's high-nickel NCM (nickel, cobalt, manganese) lithium-ion type.

Let's recall that SK On is Ford's main EV battery supplier right now, which provides the NCM9 batteries (that contain 90% nickel) for the Ford F-150 Lightning.

Ford previously announced a plan to secure 240 GWh of annual global EV battery capacity by 2030. Most of that (up to 170-185 GWh) will come from SK On:

• SK On’s second plant in Georgia, US: 11 GWh
  • Ford and SK Innovation's SK On joint venture (BlueOvalSK): 129 GWh
    1) Stanton, west Tennessee - Blue Oval City (43 GWh) - 2025
    2) and 3) Glendale, central Kentucky - BlueOvalSK Battery Park (2x 43 GWh) - 2025
  • New JV in Turkey: 30-45 GWh
  • Total: 170-185 GWh or 70-77% out of 240 GWh total

SK On global battery ambitions​

SK Innovation's SK On intends to become one of the largest EV battery suppliers, setting a goal to reach 220 GWh/year by 2025 and 500 GWh/year by 2030.

According to the latest press release, the cumulative orders already reached 1,600 GWh as of the end of 2021, which - considering the current manufacturing capacity - means "years" of production.

Northvolt Announces Third Battery Gigafactory: Northvolt Drei

It will be located in Germany and produce a sufficient amount of batteries for one million electric vehicles.

Northvolt announced a plan for its third battery gigafactory - Northvolt Drei, which will be established in Heide, Schleswig-Holstein in northern Germany.

According to the company, the intention is to start production in 2025 and potentially reach 60 GWh of lithium-ion battery cells annually, which would be sufficient for one million electric vehicles (assuming 60 kWh per vehicle).

Tesla electric cars all sold out until 2023 in home market

Tesla deliveries of most models in the United States, and in particular the Model Y, appear to be sold out for the rest of 2022, even after recent price hikes.

According to a recent analysis of delivery times on Tesla’s US online configurator by Electrek, most Tesla models are sold out through the end of 2022 with a huge backlog of orders, especially for the Model Y.

This is despite the fact that Tesla recently increased prices across its portfolio in the US.

CATLTesla.jpeg

Screenshot 2022-03-15 at 10-44-04 Europe’s EV gigafactory capacity pipeline grows 6-fold to 78...png

its-like-a-sauna-in-here-frank.jpg

Food for thought on that Hot CAT on the Road to Mining Manono Bro :unsure:

Cheers

Frank :cool:

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

*To Remind,

Another very large EV-related investment emerged on the horizon in North America, as CATL reportedly seeks a site for a battery gigafactory.

According to Bloomberg's unofficial sources, the Chinese company might invest $5 billion to build a new, massive factory with an output of 80 GWh of battery cells per year.

The report says that when it comes to location, three countries are under consideration: US, Canada and Mexico. Not only that.

CATL's executives flew to Mexico in March, which would mean that they are seriously interested.

According to the article, the new plant would be ready to produce various batteries - LFP as well as high-nickel ones, like NCM - for various customers (potentially including Tesla).

CATL already supplies batteries for Tesla (LFP-type for the entry-level Model 3/Model Y).

Adamas Intelligence reports that CATL's share in 2021 was 30.7% in the xEVs (BEVs, PHEVs, HEVs) passenger car segment.

However, while the company's position in China is dominant, it's not as big outside China.

BloombergNEF says that CATL has about 145 GWh/year of battery manufacturing capacity.

By 2026, the company would like to add an additional 579 GWh in annual battery manufacturing capacity.

*It will be very interesting to see whether the rumor about the Gigafactory is correct and where CATL will decide to build the plant.

Bloomberg noted that a local production site will be "crucial" from the trade tariffs perspective:

Other large EV battery manufacturers, like LG Chem's LG Energy Solution, Panasonic, SK Innovation's SK On, Samsung SDI also are investing in new battery plants in North America or are searching for new sites, according to recent reports.

The three partners aim for a 30-45 GWh lithium-ion battery gigafactory to power Ford's commercial EVs.

The plan is to build a new battery gigafactory with an annual manufacturing capacity of about 30-45 GWh, near Ankara, Turkey.

The purpose of the joint venture is to supply batteries for Ford's commercial vehicles, which are expected to be produced in high volume at Ford's facilities in Turkey. Read more about Ford's electrification plan for Europe here.

The battery chemistry will be SK On's high-nickel NCM (nickel, cobalt, manganese) lithium-ion type.

Let's recall that SK On is Ford's main EV battery supplier right now, which provides the NCM9 batteries (that contain 90% nickel) for the Ford F-150 Lightning.

Ford previously announced a plan to secure 240 GWh of annual global EV battery capacity by 2030. Most of that (up to 170-185 GWh) will come from SK On:
    2) and 3) Glendale, central Kentucky - BlueOvalSK Battery Park (2x 43 GWh) - 2025

SK Innovation's SK On intends to become one of the largest EV battery suppliers, setting a goal to reach 220 GWh/year by 2025 and 500 GWh/year by 2030.

According to the latest press release, the cumulative orders already reached 1,600 GWh as of the end of 2021, which - considering the current manufacturing capacity - means "years" of production.

It will be located in Germany and produce a sufficient amount of batteries for one million electric vehicles.

Northvolt announced a plan for its third battery gigafactory - Northvolt Drei, which will be established in Heide, Schleswig-Holstein in northern Germany.

According to the company, the intention is to start production in 2025 and potentially reach 60 GWh of lithium-ion battery cells annually, which would be sufficient for one million electric vehicles (assuming 60 kWh per vehicle).

Tesla deliveries of most models in the United States, and in particular the Model Y, appear to be sold out for the rest of 2022, even after recent price hikes.

According to a recent analysis of delivery times on Tesla’s US online configurator by Electrek, most Tesla models are sold out through the end of 2022 with a huge backlog of orders, especially for the Model Y.

This is despite the fact that Tesla recently increased prices across its portfolio in the US.

View attachment 3424

View attachment 3426

View attachment 3425

Cheers

Frank, hopefully the CAT comes out of the bag soon! Personally I'm hoping this week, we are yet to hear about the deal which is meant to be finalised this month, Ann today maybe?

Peek-A-Boo Smh GIF by Carmen Monoxide

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!

*To Remind,

View attachment 3424

View attachment 3426

View attachment 3425

Cheers

Great articles posted there Frank

Thank you

It's like an absolute Tsunami of investment coming in the transition to EV and green energy

Incredible

• Love
Top Bottom