AVZ Discussion 2022

John25

Regular
View attachment 3330
Alot of those moderations was telling the chartist to fuck off in the early days......../👅

lol
Got modded for having a go at your thinned skin buddy today :)

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

John25

Regular
Some of the loves in my life .... My Dogs / Beer & AVZ plus the PAL in no particular order :)
613DA1A3-4480-4094-AB45-01ED673BC350.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users
D

Deleted member 1612

Love that the trash seems to have been left behind at HC, but is anyone else annoyed that the newest message doesn’t display first and you scroll from there. The only good thing about HC…

Reactions: 5 users

CashKing

Regular
Some of the loves in my life .... My Dogs / Beer & AVZ plus the PAL in no particular order :) View attachment 3331
Mate you should have got 2 hats 1 to get dirty and 1 for the top of the bar ;)
Note I don’t have a bar yet but it’s not far away :)

Also how do I do thread view around here ? I see so many threads, I guess it will just take some time to get used to and hopefully that photo uploaded, way easier to upload than HC.

Attachments

• 44EF0B24-B5D0-40B5-ADC9-ECA65C888280.jpeg
    44EF0B24-B5D0-40B5-ADC9-ECA65C888280.jpeg
    4.9 MB · Views: 55
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Frank

Top 20
*Some of you may remember me posting this on the Crapper in the past o_O

To Remind,

#Racing.jpg

Well, AVZ is the Horse in our Stable, with Nigel our Trainer, thank God he's Not the Jockey atm, :eek:

CXO is still out in front by a Nose, while AVZ the Outsider / Long Shot is about to take the lead, with FFX bringing up the rear atm
:)(y);)

3 Horse Race !.jpg

AVZ was always the Dark Horse in the EV Battery Arms Race imo

Dark horse often refers to any unexpected success, a dark horse candidate is one who unexpectedly comes up from behind.

AVZ is now on the Home Stretch / Straight when it comes to the ML - BFS - FID - Production etc imo (y)

When you're in the home stretch, also known as the home straight, you're almost done with whatever you're trying to accomplish.

AVZ should Gallop Home in a "Win - Win" for the DRC in the Lithium Battery Stakes by a Country Mile ( Hands Down )

To win something hands down means to win it easily. It comes from the practice of horse racing jockeys loosening the reins when it seemed certain that they would win.

3 Horse race !!.png

Food for thought in the Race that Re-Builds a Nation ( DRC ) If / When they put that ML on the Table :rolleyes:

Fingers Crossed AVZ Galllops Home with Felix / DRC ML onboard any Day now (y)

Frank :cool:

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Frank

Top 20

Also how do I do thread view around here ? I see so many threads, I guess it will just take some time to get used to and hopefully that photo uploaded, way easier to upload than HC.

Uploads are Easy, Just Click on Attach Files ( Bottom Left ) Open - Insert - Full Image (y)

Unfortunately i still have to go to the Crapper to get a look at these Sexy Charts atm

For some reason HC is saying we Finished @ $1.19c where my Trading Platform is saying @ $1.185c atm :oops::unsure:o_O

AVZ SP Graph.png

AVZ Charts !.png

#Hmmm.jpg

Reactions: 4 users

John25

Regular
I did get 2 off @JAG but gave 1 to my mate who ‘s a bitcoin freak too show much he’s missing out ...been telling him since 4c :)
*Some of you may remember me posting this on the Crapper in the past o_O

To Remind,

View attachment 3333

Well, AVZ is the Horse in our Stable, with Nigel our Trainer, thank God he's Not the Jockey atm, :eek:

CXO is still out in front by a Nose, while AVZ the Outsider / Long Shot is about to take the lead, with FFX bringing up the rear atm
:)(y);)

View attachment 3334

AVZ was always the Dark Horse in the EV Battery Arms Race imo

Dark horse often refers to any unexpected success, a dark horse candidate is one who unexpectedly comes up from behind.

AVZ is now on the Home Stretch / Straight when it comes to the ML - BFS - FID - Production etc imo (y)

When you're in the home stretch, also known as the home straight, you're almost done with whatever you're trying to accomplish.

AVZ should Gallop Home in a "Win - Win" for the DRC in the Lithium Battery Stakes by a Country Mile ( Hands Down )

To win something hands down means to win it easily. It comes from the practice of horse racing jockeys loosening the reins when it seemed certain that they would win.

View attachment 3337

Food for thought in the Race that Re-Builds a Nation ( DRC ) If / When they put that ML on the Table :rolleyes:

Fingers Crossed AVZ Galllops Home with Felix / DRC ML onboard any Day now (y)

Frank :cool:

John25

Regular
1648474835541.gif

• Love
  • Haha

blu

Regular
At last I can join my brothers and sisters knowing I am one of them, a degenerate in spirit and action, giving zero fucks about the cesspit HauteCrapper

Screenshot_20220328-232949_Samsung Internet.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220328-232949_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220328-232949_Samsung Internet.jpg
    296.5 KB · Views: 42
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
Hot off the press!! There is a lot starting to happen!

Does anyone have a subscription to African Intelligence?

Source: https://www.africaintelligence.com/...ry-precursor-factory-in-katanga,109763445-art

UN assigning consultants to establish battery precursor factory in Katanga
DR Congo has plans to make the most of its resources in cobalt, nickel, lithium and manganese by building battery cathode precursor factories in the Haut-Katanga Special Economic Zone. The United Nations Economic Commission for Africa will lend a hand

1648501944288.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

JAG

Top 20
As I have been saying all along :cool::cool::cool:

1648503258959.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

JAG

Top 20

Sensational profile pic Cash:p:p:p

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Hot off the press!! There is a lot starting to happen!

Does anyone have a subscription to African Intelligence?

Source: https://www.africaintelligence.com/...ry-precursor-factory-in-katanga,109763445-art

UN assigning consultants to establish battery precursor factory in Katanga
DR Congo has plans to make the most of its resources in cobalt, nickel, lithium and manganese by building battery cathode precursor factories in the Haut-Katanga Special Economic Zone. The United Nations Economic Commission for Africa will lend a hand

View attachment 3349
No i dont have african intelligence...............but you do.............thanks for sharing !

• Haha
No i dont have african intelligence...............but you do.............thanks for sharing !
Haha I see what you did there 🤣

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

John25

Regular
Natives are getting a tad restless ....might be news soon
1648512332383.gif

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

BRICK

Regular
Just cant keep a good man (or AVZ) down huh!

John25

Regular
The drums might be right ... a new high $1.205

• Fire
  • Haha

BEISHA

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9 users

Frank

Top 20
JAG! Exactly mate, right bang on the money!:rolleyes:

Fingers crossed CATL

I Hope Please GIF

*That Cracked me Up, Put a Smile on my Dial, Thanks Sammy :ROFLMAO:

Frank has his Fingers (Everything) crossed you're right about CAT🤞

We all know Nigel has everything crossed that bloody ML drops any damn Day as well :rolleyes:

Now we can't forget the Rin Tin Tin in the Grand scheme of things can we, why, because, I see where,

Mick Davis’ Vision Blue joins backers for Cornish Metals tin mine

1648512245119.png

South Crofty, about 390km west of London on the Celtic Sea Coast, was the last tin mine in Europe when it closed in 1998.

Cornish Metals is getting closer to reopening the South Crofty tin-copper mine in Cornwall, southwest England, as a group of investors, including mining veteran Mick Davis, are injecting £40.5 million ($53.1m) into the company.
blank.gif

Davis’ battery metals investment firm Vision Blue Resources (VBR), whose main strategy is acquiring stakes in assets linked to electric vehicles (EVs) and grid storage growth, has committed £25 million ($33m), Cornish Metals said.

The remaining £15.5 million ($20m) will come from a private placing to existing and new UK institutional investors, as well as existing Canadian investors and eligible accredited private investors, it noted.

The parties involved in the fundraising will get warrants that give them the right to buy shares at Friday’s closing price of 27p over the next three years. If all the warrants are exercised, Cornish Metals will receive a further £60 million ($79m).

Upon closing, VBR will own about 27% of Cornish Metals, which will use the cash to dewater South Crofty and complete the studies needed to take a final construction decision in about 18 months.

“We are excited to embark on this new chapter of Cornwall’s mining history, which will see South Crofty make a significant contribution to the local and UK economy, with the potential to create up to 1,000 direct and indirect jobs, as well being at the forefront of the drive towards net zero,” chief executive Richard Williams said in the statement.

There is currently no primary mine production of tin in Europe or North America and the US has included the metal in a list of minerals considered critical to the country’s economic and national security.

www.mining.com/mick-davis-vision-blue-joins-backers-for-cornish-metals-tin-mine/

Tinman.gif

No wonder they are Reopening the Tin-Copper mine in Cornwall

As i see Tin was Trading at close to $49,000 USD/T recently :love:

Food for thought on the Yellow Brick Road to Manono Bro (y)

Frank
:cool:

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 18 users
Top Bottom