Samus

Top 20
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users

John25

Regular
If you put that on HC you would be accused of being a racist.....:devilish:

Good looking dude !
Keeping your mate honest on the other side .... but how soft is this ... just like being hit by a feather
91101227-D2D1-4E4C-882B-B2AA09976D26.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Looks to me like the sell side is drying up a bit.....

Hopefully this puppy is off the leash very soon

• Fire

BEISHA

Top 20
Keeping your mate honest on the other side .... but how soft is this ... just like being hit by a feather View attachment 3359
I can tell you one thing mate and its obvious, FP is a protected species and he loves to flame and bait but doesnt like recieving it and he will moderate the bejeezus out of you...........he is a german breed, nothing against germans, lovely people, but they are stubborn to the core, very much a black and white culture, but no grey.....if you get the drift.

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I can tell you one thing mate and its obvious, FP is a protected species and he loves to flame and bait but doesnt like recieving it and he will moderate the bejeezus out of you...........he is a german breed, nothing against germans, lovely people, but they are stubborn to the core, very much a black and white culture, but no grey.....if you get the drift.
Don't even start me on the Trading Tranny ;)

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Relatively large amount loaded up at $1.26

Not much between now and there

Wonder if that wall will get moved up the line if we start looking like getting close

Go AVZ!

• Fire

Remark

Top 20
Keeping your mate honest on the other side .... but how soft is this ... just like being hit by a feather View attachment 3359

I was going to post this after he moderated me yesterday.

Harden the fuck up FP....

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Don't even start me on the Trading Tranny ;)

Mate you should have got 2 hats 1 to get dirty and 1 for the top of the bar ;)
Note I don’t have a bar yet but it’s not far away :)

Also how do I do thread view around here ? I see so many threads, I guess it will just take some time to get used to and hopefully that photo uploaded, way easier to upload than HC.
Hey brother, could you inform the CDT crew on HC that i will no longer be posting ?

SHAQ 01 I reckon moderated the post, he may be a russian and i upset him, how is the form, he posts multitude of war posts on a chart thread , i return favour with one sentence and i get scrubbed...........(n)

Who knows ........we may get a few CDT dudes pop over to TSE, tell them i will have a chart waiting for them...lol

robin hood image.gif

Reactions: 3 users

Remark

Top 20
Hey brother, could you inform the CDT crew on HC that i will no longer be posting ?

SHAQ 01 I reckon moderated the post, he may be a russian and i upset him, how is the form, he posts multitude of war posts on a chart thread , i return favour with one sentence and i get scrubbed...........(n)

Who knows ........we may get a few CDT dudes pop over to TSE, tell them i will have a chart waiting for them...lol

View attachment 3362

Just posted on the CDT thread that you said hi and a shortened URL - we'll see how long it lasts 😂

shorturl.at/cvEZ7

I can feel a moderation coming on 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

LEFOOL

Regular
I was going to post this after he moderated me yesterday.

Harden the fuck up FP....

HAHAHA the way he says 'hello' flicking his hand is the BEST !!!

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

ptlas

Regular

cruiser51

Top 20
She just disappeared.
Did she get banned from AVZ on HC ?
Don't know and don't care either.
I rather think about the ML, BFS and FID.

JAG

Top 20
Someone is hungry
Hungry Snoop Dogg GIF by Shark Week

• Fire
  • Wow

blu

Regular
  • Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

JAG

Top 20
or burning :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
fire burn GIF by Burger Records

• Haha
  • Fire

Mickyb64

Regular
Pretty to watch ladies and gentlemen, pretty to watch.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Remark

Top 20
Two words - FUCK YEAH!😁

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 20 users

Frank

Top 20
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
And to think that about an hour ago I was thinking of messaging the missus to let her know today was a flat day, which is to be expected after the stellar couple of weeks .... but look at that finish!

• Fire

Sydneyr

Emerged
The close was going to be $1.245, if it wasn't for the manipulators putting 942k of shares at $1.235. They did not get hit and were soon removed after the auction closed.

• Thinking
Top Bottom