AVZ Discussion 2022

Misfits

Regular

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Is the Dow pre-market a couple of % in the green or am I still asleep and dreaming?

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
There is a time during the evening when both the DOW and Futures close. So, this reflects the previous days trading in US. The futures have just re-opened and are down about 30 pips atm

conclusion: you're asleep 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
There is a time during the evening when both the DOW and Futures close. So, this reflects the previous days trading in US. The futures have just re-opened and are down about 30 pips atm

conclusion: you're asleep 🤣🤣🤣

It looks like I am, and CNN is living in the passed as no amount of refreshing changes this:

dow.JPG

EDIT: Must have been a glitch in the matrix as it's started updating

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Screen Shot 2022-10-04 at 11.49.43 AM.png

Dow closed, futures open. This is via Investing.com, a very useful site

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Reactions: 4 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Dan, the only thing I can't find on that website is the AVZ ML :eek::eek::sick::sick:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12 users

LOCKY82

Regular
Is there confirmation/back story of JFMK twitter page being fake?

• Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 4 users

TDITD

Top 20
Personally hoping for it to come out that its DG of Cominiere, Anthanase who likes to be called DG, this clown is already in deep shit with IGF and it would be hilarious if he is caught impersonating DG of CAMI. We know he is corrupt as fck an loves a good under-priced sell off of DRC property for a hit of diabetes, this would be a comedic cherry on top.

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

solo

Regular

We've been busy checking this over weekend. One of the local journalists called JFM on Saturday and asked about this twitter account. The answer was "No". On Monday we've got the same info from another source. I passed all the info to AVZ lawyer and few other people so they can double check this.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 44 users

Remark

Top 20
We've been busy checking this over weekend. One of the local journalists called JFM on Saturday and asked about this twitter account. The answer was "No". On Monday we've got the same info from another source. I passed all the info to AVZ lawyer and few other people so they can double check this.
Thanks @solo, nice work.

• Wow
Reactions: 15 users

LOCKY82

Regular
Great work Solo 🙏

cruiser51

Top 20
So who was the fornicator who infiltrated the fornicator's account and posted Zijin's wishful crap?

If this is going to be the style of Zijin's arguments for ICC, AVZ could push for damages, caused by Zijin's exposed corrupt business dealings.

I wonder how the PRC would be squealing, if they are given the same treatment as they hand out to others.

Probably do a Putin and start threatening with "I'm gonna nuke you, if you don't do as you are told".

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Birdman7

Regular
It’s Official! My head is now completely done in by the absolute circus this has become.

While I totally get the silence from Nigel and Co around not giving away any info on
“how“ they are attempting to combat these external threats, I cannot for the life of me come up with a reason why we cannot be told “what” these threats are or what we are being accused of. However I am now of the belief that we as shareholders are entitled to something a little more substantial than a couple of hollow paragraphs announcing another extension. Just my opinion and absolutely born out of frustration.

I am a big fan of Nigel and the BOD. Given what we are now seeing it is remarkable they have been even able to get this project to this
point.

Thank you to all who take the time to post their research on this site and keep us in the loop as much as is possible.

Good luck to all.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users

LOCKY82

Regular
Journalist with 12k followers in drc. Screenshots for non twitters

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221004-131241_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20221004-131241_Twitter.jpg
    675.1 KB · Views: 93
  • Screenshot_20221004-131327_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20221004-131327_Twitter.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 107
  • Screenshot_20221004-131406_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20221004-131406_Twitter.jpg
    644.5 KB · Views: 87
  • Wow
Reactions: 20 users

wombat74

Top 20
It’s Official! My head is now completely done in by the absolute circus this has become.

While I totally get the silence from Nigel and Co around not giving away any info on
“how“ they are attempting to combat these external threats, I cannot for the life of me come up with a reason why we cannot be told “what” these threats are or what we are being accused of. However I am now of the belief that we as shareholders are entitled to something a little more substantial than a couple of hollow paragraphs announcing another extension. Just my opinion and absolutely born out of frustration.

I am a big fan of Nigel and the BOD. Given what we are now seeing it is remarkable they have been even able to get this project to this
point.

Thank you to all who take the time to post their research on this site and keep us in the loop as much as is possible.

Good luck to all.
Mate we are on the Chinese merry go round . The never ending story . How about that ICC Case Conference last month ? You know the one that never happened .

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Roon

Regular
Mate we are on the Chinese merry go round . The never ending story . How about that ICC Case Conference last month ? You know the one that never happened .
Or that Dathomir appeal decision delayed for two days more than a month ago that never eventuated...

M.Bison

Regular
So to me it looks like the entire debacle of the last 5 months can be distilled down to CAMI CEO Jean FM has blocked the mining license. Also likely linked to our issues with Zijin. Is that it? If that is the case then its great news and nowhere near as complicated as I imagined. Also would explain why AVZ has had to be so vague. They can't come out and say that CAMI CEO is blocking for no reason, and they also probably wanted to keep him somewhat on side in the hopes of finding a good resolution.

• Haha

wombat74

Top 20
So to me it looks like the entire debacle of the last 5 months can be distilled down to CAMI CEO Jean FM has blocked the mining license. Also likely linked to our issues with Zijin. Is that it? If that is the case then its great news and nowhere near as complicated as I imagined. Also would explain why AVZ has had to be so vague. They can't come out and say that CAMI CEO is blocking for no reason, and they also probably wanted to keep him somewhat on side in the hopes of finding a good resolution.
CAMI and Chinese are on the same team .

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users
Top Bottom