AVZ Discussion 2022

Winenut

Go AVZ!
What a fucking circle jerk

It's all just chucked in the fucking bottom drawer and hoping for the best now isn't it

No info or announcements or anything for nearly 6 months (and now probably until 2023) is just giving me the absolute fucking shits

Might claim a tax deduction and get a return flight and 1 nights accom for the AGM

Getting fired up at the AGM, asking Nige a few decent questions about WT absolute F is going on and still giving myself 8+ hours to find Perth's best joints to really do a number on myself on a blatently dodgy personal junket with thinly disguised tax benefits sounds like a rare AVZ win to me

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

JAG

Top 20

It's all just chucked in the fucking bottom drawer and hoping for the best now isn't it

No info or announcements or anything for nearly 6 months (and now probably until 2023) is just giving me the absolute fucking shits

Might claim a tax deduction and get a return flight and 1 nights accom for the AGM

Getting fired up at the AGM, asking Nige a few decent questions about WT absolute F is going on and still giving myself 8+ hours to find Perth's best joints to really do a number on myself on a blatently dodgy personal junket with thinly disguised tax benefits sounds like a rare AVZ win to me
I would be happy to pick you up from the airport mate in the KIA :LOL:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

John25

Regular

And there’s me thinking your a Perth boy ????
1664576346900.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

JAG

Top 20
1664576501443.png

Reactions: 9 users

JAG

Top 20
1664576537377.png

Reactions: 11 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Notice of Meeting going to be an interesting read. See if management put their hand out again. 13m or so in wages and shares total paid out last financial year….

• Thinking
  • Sad

Helios

Regular
Anyone understand, 8 ii, *50% relinquishment off*.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221001-082928_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    Screenshot_20221001-082928_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    424.5 KB · Views: 117
  • Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users

John25

Regular
The 3 months is only the CATH deal …we coud come out of suspension in OCT ??? right /wrong ..im only a country hick …luckily i married brains 😊🤪
1664579779867.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

Dijon101

Regular
The 3 months is only the CATH deal …we coud come out of suspension in OCT ??? right /wrong ..im only a country hick …luckily i married brains 😊🤪
View attachment 17751
That's the way I read it.
3 month extension only applies to CATL deal

• Thinking
*Speaking of Cobalt and the DRC-CCC :rolleyes:

Democratic Republic of the Congo - China / Corruption & Cobalt :(

I see where the DRC and Cobalt is still in the spotlight for all the wrong reasons or doing us any favours, as

Cobalt, the reverse of the electric dream "or the hidden side of its exploitation

View attachment 17737

This documentary is the fruit of three years of investigations by directors-journalists Arnaud Zajtman and Quentin Noirfalisse on the impact of the Cobalt sector in the DRC and the consequences of European policy in terms of evolution of the automotive sector.

Replacing all combustion vehicles with electric vehicles in the Union in 2035 is the European policy that the directors of the film wanted to question.

With this growing need, comes the large -scale production of batteries and therefore the need to produce ever more cobalt, an essential element of their composition which guarantees their stability.

A ore that is mainly found in the basements of the Democratic Republic of Congo which currently produces 60% to 70% of world production.

The film then stops in Kolwezi where the main mines of the country are located, whether they are the property of major industrialists, such as Glencore or Eurasian Resource Group, or thousands of craft miners.

And in the "world capital of cobalt", it is the reality of its extraction that the documentary shows.

It is about child work, but explains one of the directors, "it is only the tree that hides the forest".

The sector is plagued by corruption, human rights abuses and digging are at the mercy of the monopoly of Chinese buyers

"Environmental scandal"

There is also a whole problem around the environment and the toxicity of this exploitation with very exposed Congolese populations.

A team from the University of Lubumbashi has set up a program to study the impact of this activity on air and bodies.

What makes Professor Célestin Banza fear that Congo, formerly "geological scandal" for all the riches it has, becomes an "environmental and toxicological scandal".

Faced with these realities, automotive manufacturers are now trying to find new sectors.

In Europe, looks are turned to Finland in particular.

The film shows the concerns of its inhabitants in the face of what they consider a new ecological threat.

"Cobalt, the reverse of the electric dream", broadcast this Wednesday, September 28 at 6:25 pm Tu on the UN (RTBF/Belgium) and 8:00 pm Tu on RTS (Switzerland).

A film also available on the RTBF AUVIO streaming platform.

*All this :poop: reminds me of a Book i read :rolleyes:

View attachment 17740

View attachment 17738

Food for thought on the Days of our DRC Lives Bro :unsure:

How much can a Koala Bare ;)

Frank :cool:
Yea Frank, Glencore (the world’s largest producing cobalt company) have had corruption up to their ears around them and there’s plenty of information on it.

While on the subject, a quick shout out to the man with the shrunken head and

Vidiye Tshimanga
Jean-Felix Mupande
Samreen Kumandan, Raidel Perez
Cyndor Tumbular, Aisha Smith
Laura-Jane Cornish, Sabrina Tab
Jean-Tite Oloumoussie, Nicola Siyo
Kudakwashe Tsingano, Patricia Kazaka
Annemarie Roodbol

Countries all around the world are watching. The walls are slowly closing in on conspirators of corruption and rats are seeing holes spring up in their slowly sinking ship. What rats are going to squeal on others, I and other AVZ shareholders can’t wait to see.

From low ranking staff to the highest levels of corruption. Some AVZ shareholders aren’t waiting around for management to go through the legal channels, we are doing our own investigating and sticking needles into voodoo dolls of those we suspect of corruption.

It’s not just the company those corrupt Mother Fuckers should be concerned with, it’s those particular shareholders who don’t like being fucked up the arse by them

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Someone had noticed the map on the Cadastre site showed them as looking a little thinner earlier in the year. These are the 2 tenements that surround 13359

Relinquished suggests AVZ gave it back, rather than had it confiscated.

Perhaps those with good connections could politely ask when and why this occurred and report back to us.

Crumbs of information gratefully accepted

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
On another matter, I saw on the Bird that Guy Loando had reacted to his name being dragged into the cesspit of corruption by having an entire department of staff arrested. Lol 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
@obe wan

With respect and for clarity, I read Francks tweet as a demand for action, rather than a statement of fact on what our favourite DG might have agreed to do. Is that how you see it?

• Thinking

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
On yet another matter, I note Hujlich still has 5m unvested PF’s @ balance date. If these have been cancelled, I would expect to see a note to the accounts post BD. If they remain valid, I’m pissed off 😤

obe wan

Regular
Yes , apparently that was the case / expected a number of months ago , but it came through as 100% when the extension was granted around mid this year

8A46D0D4-E7C5-4E5F-9F7E-55F469E46409.jpeg

cruiser51

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Helios

Regular
Yes , apparently that was the case / expected a number of months ago , but it came through as 100% when the extension was granted around mid this year

View attachment 17752
Thanks Xerof and Obe wan, still not 100% clear, but nothing is atm.

Reactions: 2 users

cruiser51

Top 20

Reactions: 1 users

cruiser51

Top 20

Mining Cadastre: Chantal Bashizi wins over the Council of State and finally takes up her duties as CEO Monday, May 31

The new director general of the Mining Cadastre, Mrs. Chantal Bashizi, martyred for several months by the Council of State, will finally have access to her Mining Cadastre offices. She was officially notified of her appointment by the Minister of Mines on Friday, May 28.

The handover and recovery ceremony between her and the outgoing general manager will take place on Monday, May 31 at the general management of the Mining Cadastre.

JOHN TSHINGOMBE LUKUSA

Btw that was 31 May 2021

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

Der Geist

Regular
No mention in the full year report of a director being charged and convicted of an offence involving a jail sentence. Anyone else think that's strange?
The mumbo jumbo of lawyers placed it in the ‘turbo’ option of *limbo* back in May. Hence why I had dozens of questions which few appreciated at the time. Later, the company in it’s various channels, looks to have corrected and clarified that original May semantic mumbo

(anyone who wants to attack this view better do it with a polite question)

But it is true to say the ‘matters’ have affected progress with Congolese cooperation, probably since August 2021 roughly. Is it true then AVZ liaised with ASIC since that time.

Definitely AVZ shareholders need trading back on line with all sorted before AGM.

For another AGM to pass without shareholders quizzing is to gift someone who likes to control AGMs too much, doesn’t like too many sharp questions, essentially a pass to avoid scrutiny.

Is it possible that AVZ could have avoided this delay if COVID lockdowns hadn’t thwarted ease of travel and face to face contact with the right Congolese?

I don’t know. probably not. Perhaps the IGF report would publically surface the Dathcom issues because it didn’t look like AVZ was going public with it till early May necessitated it

Reactions: 4 users
Top Bottom