Brave man punting 6 pineapples :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

cruiser51

Top 20
He’s been provisionally released.

Justice: Vidiye Tshimanga obtains provisional release and leaves Makala prison​

-

The former strategic adviser to the President of the Republic, Vidye Tshimanga has just left Makala central prison for his home.
According to judicial sources, he has benefited from the provisional release granted by the High Court of Gombe.

According to his lawyer, there is no evidence of guilt. Theodore Ngoyi observes that the acts of which his client is accused were committed abroad and in this case, Congolese law does not allow prosecution.

Vidye Tshimanga returned to his residence in the commune of Gombe immediately after his release.

Not to be too surprised, as long as you screw your country abroad it is ok.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13 users

wombat74

Top 20

-

The former strategic adviser to the President of the Republic, Vidye Tshimanga has just left Makala central prison for his home.
According to judicial sources, he has benefited from the provisional release granted by the High Court of Gombe.

According to his lawyer, there is no evidence of guilt. Theodore Ngoyi observes that the acts of which his client is accused were committed abroad and in this case, Congolese law does not allow prosecution.

Vidye Tshimanga returned to his residence in the commune of Gombe immediately after his release.

It's business as usual for this guy and his mates .

• Sad
Reactions: 7 users

JAG

Top 20
1664318154312.png

batman money GIF

• Sad
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

LOCKY82

Regular

Ah jesus! These fucks need some metal pineapples!

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Flexi

Regular
All I can say is "This country (DRC) is absolutely F-CK-D"

• Sad
Reactions: 13 users

Mickyb64

Regular
All I can say is "This country (DRC) is absolutely F-CK-D"
Looks like he really is untouchable. This just gets worse daily.

• Sad
Reactions: 8 users
It's business as usual for this guy and his mates .
Just goes to show corruption in the courts as well (just like here in Aus as well as the US). It’s obviously not as easy as a lot here seem to assume for Felix to clean up the corruption but at least with all the media exposure it’s more out in the open now.

Not easy also for Felix to replace the head of CAMI as he needs someone who knows all the systems and processes (digital and otherwise) involved in the mining sector.

Jean Mupande’s network of corruption extends broadly as he has been involved in the DRC Mining Week Conferences for years, receiving donations from some of the biggest companies in the world, like Glencore. Felix will also need to replace all Mupande’s corrupt staff and colleagues, some of whom are shown in the attachment below.

I also added an attachment below of Mupande’s phone number for anyone who has an interest in death threats

And of course, all information above is simply my opinion and tongue in cheek sense of humour, just in case the legal system turns around and seeks to take action against an honest shareholder giving his opinion on a dishonest practice in the DRC

Attachments

• 7B771B21-41F5-4D9A-92BF-5EF9E8BEABBF.jpeg
    7B771B21-41F5-4D9A-92BF-5EF9E8BEABBF.jpeg
    177 KB · Views: 50
  • 4291AEA4-3DB1-484F-A9A3-EC4646073432.jpeg
    4291AEA4-3DB1-484F-A9A3-EC4646073432.jpeg
    142.2 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Uglybob

Regular
Many years ago I came across this story. Back in 2010, a couple crossed the DRC in a landcruiser. There is a pretty good blog of their trip, including the entrenched corruption and bribes that are pretty much written into their levels of Bureaucracy. Very interesting read if you want to get some background info.

Crossing DRC in a Landcruiser

• Wow
Reactions: 10 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer

Ah jesus! These fucks need some metal pineapples!

I can't zoom in well enough to read the writing on the shirt - but is it a list of people who have given him snack money?

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

wombat74

Top 20
Just goes to show corruption in the courts as well (just like here in Aus as well as the US). It’s obviously not as easy as a lot here seem to assume for Felix to clean up the corruption but at least with all the media exposure it’s more out in the open now.

Not easy also for Felix to replace the head of CAMI as he needs someone who knows all the systems and processes (digital and otherwise) involved in the mining sector.

Jean Mupande’s network of corruption extends broadly as he has been involved in the DRC Mining Week Conferences for years, receiving donations from some of the biggest companies in the world, like Glencore. Felix will also need to replace all Mupande’s corrupt staff and colleagues, some of whom are shown in the attachment below.

I also added an attachment below of Mupande’s phone number for anyone who has an interest in death threats

And of course, all information above is simply my opinion and tongue in cheek sense of humour, just in case the legal system turns around and seeks to take action against an honest shareholder giving his opinion on a dishonest practice in the DRC
So how do we get these bastards to hand over the mining rights ? They clearly have no intension of doing so .

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

cruiser51

Top 20

-

Mickyb64

Regular
Reactions: 5 users

Samus

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14 users

Doc

Master of Quan
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users

antimatter

Regular
If we are not trading again after 10/10, instead of pineapple, Nigel should send those DRC officials some Durians stuffed with hand grenade and put these up their back side to hurry them up.
images.jpeg-1.jpg
images.jpeg-10.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11 users

wombat74

Top 20
So how do we get these bastards to hand over the mining rights ? They clearly have no intension of doing so .
Which brings me back to this : "The Company is confident of a positive outcome for it’s shareholders, resulting in the re-instatement of trading in its securities."

An outcome for it's shareholders . We have gone from becoming the richest Li producer on the planet to getting a "positive outcome for SH ." I'm thinking a deal is being negotiated . Get a price where all SH walk away with at least a profit . Nigel and crew obviously make a bit and company avoids any legal ramifications . Just a thought .

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users
D

Deleted member 1612

Which brings me back to this : "The Company is confident of a positive outcome for it’s shareholders, resulting in the re-instatement of trading in its securities."

An outcome for it's shareholders . We have gone from becoming the richest Li producer on the planet to getting a "positive outcome for SH ." I'm thinking a deal is being negotiated . Get a price where all SH walk away with at least a profit . Nigel and crew obviously make a bit and company avoids any legal ramifications . Just a thought .
I would have been dead against the thought of this at the beginning of the suspension. But the deeper we get into this shitshow the better this sounds.

• Sad
Reactions: 12 users
Keep information on corruption in the DRC in the media. I think Felix is doing his best root it out, but half his government might have been corrupt so he has a lot of cleaning to do and has to have enough ministers to run the country.

As far as CAMI, I think they are an independent body with their own BOD, but I also think the world (including the US etc) will be providing support to Felix to get Manono up and running.

It’s a matter of patience unfortunately Wombat, but I look at Nigel’s announcements with a sense of positivity unlike some, and what we can do from the sidelines is try to the provide pressure on media platforms like this by sharing information.

Interesting to me is that Glencore is a diamond sponsor at the DRC Mining Week Conferences and is Swiss based. UBS is a Swiss based investment bank and they were caught out laundering millions of dollars out of the DRC earlier this year. It might have been under Kabila but it shows (along with DRC governmental and Chinese business entities) how much and how high corruption goes, so all in all, not too bad that we are still hanging in there.

I know it’s not easy, but as you and I have learned, that’s the stock market…. corruption everywhere, but construction goes ahead because of supply and demand.

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Doc

Master of Quan

At even a lowly 50c Nige walks away with plenty to retire off!

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users
Top Bottom