AVZ Discussion 2022

whales

Regular
First of all, welcome GRASSSEEDS to AVZ TSE forum !

" I expect some compromises which will reduce potential returns "

I can tell ya...........the world is watching this cluster fuck with AVZ / DRC / ZIJIN......;)

If we ( AVZ ) have to compromise what is rightfully ours..............then any hope of DRC dragging in foreign investment other than China, is DOOMED.

Despite 30 ++yrs of China " investment " + corruption in DRC .........how is the countries finances going ?

Fucked.........they should be as rich as WA.

Felix and his regime has a once in a life time opportunity to turn the wheel............clean up the scum that betrayed their people by stealing via brown paper bags, send a message to China that proper protocol regards to future investment is required to realise the true worth for DRC.

Felix needs to make a statement on both of those fronts, he also needs to convince his own people that he is a DOER not a TALKER......or he will not win the next election, then the country is completely fucked.

What better statement to make by granting AVZ whats rightfully theirs, jail the corrupt perpertrators within the DRC Govt, give the bird to ZIJIN, tell Eckhoff to fuck off , grant the SEZ, grant the ML and get construction of ROCHE DURE done ASAP , which in turn will get the ball rolling to fulfill the BATTERY HUB dream.

Then , everyone will take Felix seriously, the common folk will believe, the foreign community will believe and China will have no choice but to be above board or................... miss out.

DRC will then thrive.

Time is running out Felix, IGF report is CLEAR, next election is 2023, the time to act and make a statement to the world........is NOW!

imo
F T has been exactly what you have suggested but with the backing of the legal system.
First he got cabinet members support then new judges and recent IGF report .
Obe Wan has given a good summary on hotcrapper.
IMO ÀVZ wants all issues resolved before trading again .
Hopefully the DG of CAMI is removed .
ALL IMO

Reactions: 11 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Plot twist; CDL tenement rights been taken off the DRC website because Nigel had it successfully removed under the joint venture and has now applied directly under AVZ Minerals.

What a dream that was

You been on the Peyote?

Anyone keen to start a "Where's my elephant?" chant at the AGM?

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Rediah

Regular
Plot twist; CDL tenement rights been taken off the DRC website because Nigel had it successfully removed under the joint venture and has now applied directly under AVZ Minerals.

What a dream that was
Is it a good thing for us? I went to Twitter ( i know what a credible source, but hey AVZ is NOT disclosing any of their cards) to verify what you said but all i came across was hundreds of bot's posts about AVZ.

So, please ....
Explain It Season 5 GIF by The Office

Sorry i am brain dead as its been seesaw sentiments here,
One minute we think it will be hitting $2,$3, $5 and beyond and then nek-minute we are happy for $1.50 TO :(

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Is it a good thing for us? I went to Twitter ( i know what a credible source, but hey AVZ is NOT disclosing any of their cards) to verify what you said but all i came across was hundreds of bot's posts about AVZ.

So, please ....

One minute we think it will be hitting $2,$3, $5 and beyond and then nek-minute we are happy for $1.50 TO :(
Apologies thought that last line would of covered the seriousness of my post

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

BEISHA

Top 20
F T has been exactly what you have suggested but with the backing of the legal system.
First he got cabinet members support then new judges and recent IGF report .
Obe Wan has given a good summary on hotcrapper.
IMO ÀVZ wants all issues resolved before trading again .
Hopefully the DG of CAMI is removed .
ALL IMO
From all the snippets of info offered up here, it certainly appears that FT is turning things around......:unsure:

BUT...........

FT has been the president of DRC since 25/1/2019..........;)

IGF report was released some 3+ months ago..........:eek:

AVZ has been sitting in the doldrums for 5 .5 months...............:mad:

lots of talk..........not enuff action

I certainly hope AVZ relist is not contingent on the result of the ICC arbitration..........🙏🙏

Cause its been 5 months just to confirm a one person mediator / judge........:oops:

How long will it take to come up with a decision ?

If AVZ dont relist by 10/10...........then my next post will look something like this..............

all i want for christmas.gif

Is for AVZ to relist...

Is for AVZ to relist...

Is for AVZ to relist...

ground hog day.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

Samus

Top 20
From all the snippets of info offered up here, it certainly appears that FT is turning things around......:unsure:

BUT...........

FT has been the president of DRC since 25/1/2019..........;)

IGF report was released some 3+ months ago..........:eek:

AVZ has been sitting in the doldrums for 5 .5 months...............:mad:

lots of talk..........not enuff action

I certainly hope AVZ relist is not contingent on the result of the ICC arbitration..........🙏🙏

Cause its been 5 months just to confirm a one person mediator / judge........:oops:

How long will it take to come up with a decision ?

If AVZ dont relist by 10/10...........then my next post will look something like this..............

View attachment 17074

Is for AVZ to relist...

Is for AVZ to relist...

Is for AVZ to relist...

View attachment 17075
(HiFiGIF.co)_trump-all-talk-no-action-full.gif

• Haha
  • Love

So, please ....

Rediah, I’ve stopped contributing to the forum because way too much bullshit and unrelated and unresearched comments for me but I just wanted to reply to you.

PLS now have a market capital of $15billion, low grade product and half the size us, and although there are producing, battery manufacturers want high grade product and we have the highest.

Due to supply issues and rising interest rates world wide, battery factories and EV manufacturers are running behind schedule, but still investments around batteries are now heading toward the $trillion range and even though we are behind schedule, we should be in the sweet spot.

Too many panic merchants and shareholders who have had enough now wanting a TO…. short term perspective in my view. There’s already been infrastructure around Manono’s routes to market and agreements made between the DRC, Zambia and other states so there’s no facts that the project and transport won’t be built in the time frame…. just a lot of conjecture based around past corruption issues. Of course it’s been hard for Felix to clean up the politics and corruption, and it’s been hard for Nigel to give accurate timelines, we’ve all had the shits with him, but those of us that have spoken to him at length possibly have a different understanding than those who just post fucken bullshit.

Aside from that, I’m 95% sure that R2D2 is a troll, and suspect has mates ready to join in.

I don’t want a reply to this post because I’m sick of reading bullshit and want to spend my time on things that mean more to me, but finish by saying I don’t regard your post as part of the bullshit

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Wait

R2D2 is a...... troll??? :eek:

1663725549479.gif

:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21 users

Samus

Top 20
  • Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

Samus

Top 20

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 17 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Thaz

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Rediah

Regular
Rediah, I’ve stopped contributing to the forum because way too much bullshit and unrelated and unresearched comments for me but I just wanted to reply to you.

PLS now have a market capital of $15billion, low grade product and half the size us, and although there are producing, battery manufacturers want high grade product and we have the highest.

Due to supply issues and rising interest rates world wide, battery factories and EV manufacturers are running behind schedule, but still investments around batteries are now heading toward the $trillion range and even though we are behind schedule, we should be in the sweet spot.

Too many panic merchants and shareholders who have had enough now wanting a TO…. short term perspective in my view. There’s already been infrastructure around Manono’s routes to market and agreements made between the DRC, Zambia and other states so there’s no facts that the project and transport won’t be built in the time frame…. just a lot of conjecture based around past corruption issues. Of course it’s been hard for Felix to clean up the politics and corruption, and it’s been hard for Nigel to give accurate timelines, we’ve all had the shits with him, but those of us that have spoken to him at length possibly have a different understanding than those who just post fucken bullshit.

Aside from that, I’m 95% sure that R2D2 is a troll, and suspect has mates ready to join in.

I don’t want a reply to this post because I’m sick of reading bullshit and want to spend my time on things that mean more to me, but finish by saying I don’t regard your post as part of the bullshit
Many thanks MB,
And really appreciate your contributions along with many others. 🙏

I dont want people to think that I am complaining about the TO and cant accept the reality, if and when it happens then I am sure my opinion wouldn't matter and whether I like it or not, have to take that TO deal whatever figure it might be. A good friend and AVZ SH told me to ignore the noise some 6 months ago, and its the best advise so far, and I am ignoring these all hopes lost, TO offers etc the same way I have ignored $3,$5,$10 and Dividend talks. My focus (and assume many others here) at this stage is that we trade again and let the process take its natural course of action in its reasonable time and worry about things when it happens where we have a flexibility to make decisions on personal level (sorry for stating the obvious).

So to clarify further, I am not asking for only up-ramping posts on here because TO or further suspension is making me nervous, would like to see facts which most of the guys do their best to provide. End of my rant/frustration.

So again, thank you MB and rest for you for your valuable contributions 🙏🙏

• Love
Reactions: 15 users

Bin59

Regular
For those not watching Twitter, below is an interesting post by Svetlana - I’d missed Nigel making any reference to “Arab interests”, if true, it makes the USD$1Billion MOU with them very encouraging news for AVZ shareholders imo.

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 22 users

Samus

Top 20
  • Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 13 users

wombat74

Top 20
  • Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

Rediah

Regular
For those not watching Twitter, below is an interesting post by Svetlana - I’d missed Nigel making any reference to “Arab interests”, if true, it makes the USD$1Billion MOU with them very encouraging news for AVZ shareholders imo.

What all I know about Dubai (UAE) of last 40 years of my close connections, they would love to have the bargaining rights for the latest and greatest, if clean energy and moving away from oil gives them the edge on other Oil rich countries (Saudi, Kuwait and Qatar) at the cost of investing in DRC, they will accept it with open arms minus the pineapple. For them, $1B is pocket change as they have spent 100 times more on other projects (dont want to use financially failed ventures as they dont like it :ROFLMAO:, such as World shape Island $20B is 17years and counting, DubaiLand $55B, Palm Islands, and now Moon Shaped Resort for $5B ) , as long as it gives the name (fame) in the world they are OK with it.

So might as well, this money, if and when it comes, can be spent on good cause such as on DRC/AVZ and would hate to see it goes into the hands of usual suspects.

• Thinking
Reactions: 14 users

cruiser51

Top 20

Attention!The world's largest lithium mine has obtained a mining license, and many Chinese lithium giants are involved​

:rolleyes:
It is a Hong Kong based news item, it refers to HKT (Hong Kong Time) at the top of the article, further too many mistakes in the story.

It is more a wishful thinking story, btw, the ML was decreed to Dathcom not AVZ.
Good to notice that they have the 75% right this time.

Thanks Sam for the laugh, but I am afraid the article is good for soaking up my old cooking oil.

• Love

DiscoDanNZ

Regular

Attention!The world's largest lithium mine has obtained a mining license, and many Chinese lithium giants are involved​

:rolleyes:
"On the whole, AVZ has obtained the mining license of the Manono lithium-tin mine project this time, and Tianhua Times will obtain a 24% stake in the project. As a major shareholder of AVZ and a project participant, it can be described as a win-win."

"In September 2021, Tianhua Times ( 75 % of Tianhua Energy / 25% of CATL) reached an agreement with AVZ of Australia to inject US$240 million (about 1.5 billion yuan) into Manono in Congo (DRC). For the project, Tianhua Times will also acquire 24% of the equity of the project company, while AVZ will retain 51% of the equity, and the remaining 25% will be held by the Congolese state-owned company Cominiere."

Was an enjoyable read until the next paragraph:

"At present, the identity of Zijin Mining in the project is still uncertain. But in addition to this project, Zijin Mining also signed a cooperation plan with Cominiere to develop the mining rights PE12453 and PE13427 outside the Manono lithium mine, and obtained two greenfield exploration and mining rights projects outside the Manono project."

1240555.gif

There's a Simpsons scene for literally any scenario in life.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

Samus

Top 20
It is a Hong Kong based news item, it refers to HKT (Hong Kong Time) at the top of the article, further too many mistakes in the story.

It is more a wishful thinking story, btw, the ML was decreed to Dathcom not AVZ.
Good to notice that they have the 75% right this time.

Thanks Sam for the laugh, but I am afraid the article is good for soaking up my old cooking oil.
Just providing the latest and greatest from the People's Republic.

You might have noticed: :rolleyes:

;)

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users
Top Bottom