AVZ Discussion 2022

antimatter

Regular
"The Company is confident of a positive outcome for it's shareholders, resulting in the re-instatement of trading in its securities"

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Remark

Top 20
OMG I am soooo shocked! 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

tonster66

Regular
I guess that coves the ICC, sometime in September

Reactions: 1 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
can't spell "resulting" in an official announcement ....faaark :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13 users

JAG

Top 20
the avengers fighting GIF by hoppip

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Doc

Master of Quan
An extended extension of suspension.

Reactions: 1 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
10th of October is a Monday

Reactions: 5 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Well I guess there's gonna be close to a month of bullshit posts, memes, off-topic crap, inappropriate pics, suggestions of debauched celebrations, weirdness, boredom, frustration, funny gifs, hilarity and general mayhem here on TSE :cool:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Mickyb64

Regular
At least they mentioned shareholders in the announcement. I'm glad they haven't totally forgotten about us.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users
David Lee Roth! He'll be at the strippers and coke party for sure
I must admit I would have preferred Bill Murray but I'm well beyond being fussy 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Poor Foxy after doubling down yesterday….
A4DC523D-A34D-4CD5-84BF-4FD485EFE954.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16 users

Dazmac66

Regular
Off to Cape York chasing barra, king salmon and muddies for two weeks, back for 1 day then on a cruise to New Guinea for 10 days! No more worrying about AVZ cos no coverage, sweet!! Don't let it effect your health guys, step away for a while. Cheers Dazz

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

TDITD

Top 20
Has anyone mentioned if they are snorting coke off a female or male strippers arse? I'm sure some male strippers can be arranged if that's your thing.

Very disappointing that people are jumping to such conclusions and making such assumptions about people's sexual persuasions and pronoun's...

aaaaaanyway.........

The point, the last 4 years has been a rollercoaster, let alone the last 6 months of stress to the extreme. (only 2 years for me, but it's been a ride)
Coke and hookers is not my thing, but I'll be celebrating BIG when this (still need to say "if") this is all resolved in our favor.

Take the missus out to dinner, go on a holiday, buy that new car, write on tom afr's twitter "enjoy your new career!!", snort that coke off a strippers (male, shemale, female, whatever!) arse.
However you choose to celebrate it doesn't matter, as long as we are all celebrating our win.

We all deserve to blow off steam in a big way after the last 5 months.
Exactly,

That was my point said in an over-the-top way to humorously emphasise the stress of the ride we are on as long-term holders that many are here, and the fact that many of us will/should need to treat ourselves a little especially after the last few months we have all had.

End of the day accusing a few of us of misogyny and being disrespectful over that 'line' pun intended and pictures of women in bikinis is utterly ridiculous, far more a reflection on those few triggered, that was out of line (okay no more line jokes). If its stress, then yeah understandable we all blow off every now and again. If not pull ya head in, in-fact better yet get it thoroughly checked out.

We are all here to research an help each other out, lately its been more chatting rubbish as we have all literally done as much as we can and its just waiting on africa-time. People are stressed and/or bored an throwing around jokes or pineapples and bike pictures (my car was incredibly offended btw) passing the time to keep the morale up, to everyone that's posted lately thank you 🙏

Lets help each other out these next 4 weeks till Oct 10 (thanks africa-time) hopefully that will be it, looks like it as that covers the arbitration off nicely and time for our northern part of the tenement to be sorted aswell.

Once we are out Celebrate and treat yourself !!

hey Mercedes where's my Charlie gone

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

TDITD

Top 20
Off to Cape York chasing barra, king salmon and muddies for two weeks, back for 1 day then on a cruise to New Guinea for 10 days! No more worrying about AVZ cos no coverage, sweet!! Don't let it effect your health guys, step away for a while. Cheers Dazz
Enjoy Daz,

Live like a king, you know like you'll be once AVZ are steaming towards production

Remark

Top 20
Have a good one Daz. More than a little jealous. Sounds like a great break, enjoy!

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Sounds awesome Daz....glad you're on the up and up (y)

Reactions: 7 users

John25

Regular
This Makes it 5 months or 22 weeks ...... this is what they think of SH
E39627DE-C7D5-4986-A86D-E17983F6E3CB.png

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

TDITD

Top 20
  • Haha