AVZ Discussion 2022

The Fox

Regular
As expected . The Fox no reply .
You are pointing / looking the wrong way Wombat !! Yes, AVZ is slow, but moving forward in the right direction, turn around !!!

1662731377127.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Charbella

Regular
Our lawyer mentioned Zijin is out of Dathcom, planning to engage differently with the country. How? Is Zijin dragging us into arbitration as leverage for better negotiation?

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

Samus

Top 20
Our lawyer mentioned Zijin is out of Dathcom, planning to engage differently with the country. How? Is Zijin dragging us into arbitration as leverage for better negotiation?
My question is that if Zijin are out of Dathcom then why would they drag us through arbitration? It doesn't serve any purpose.
But apparently I'm missing something very obvious?

• Thinking

Tunedin

One Happy Camper
You are pointing / looking the wrong way Wombat !! Yes, AVZ is slow, but moving forward in the right direction, turn around !!!

View attachment 16236
It’s clear to me that the Fox has strong king fu. Well done son, kick the bully right in the balls where their brain obviously resides.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users
Because this also does not eliminate the reason for the suspension of trading of its share requested by AVZ Minerals, AVZ Minerals shares will continue to be suspended from trading and it is expected that the suspension will also take place over the 15th. September 2022 will be extended.

Is this lost in translation?
Unfortunately not.

The Fox

Regular
What foxy? The momentum statement seems to contradict this avz announcement to me. What am I missing here?
The meme was only for the comment "I wonder if the momentum account is legit?" Nothing else in your post. I'm sure you have seen the Momentum Twitter account is locked and confirmed by website, Government press releases, independent press releases, public video and DRC newspaper press releases and more 👍

With regard to Momentum statements, sorry to say, there is a melting pot of information going on at times and yes sometimes it does not add up and there are contradictions.

I can very confidently say that Momentum are more keen to share information in real time than AVZ, yet due to ASX listing rules and other sensitive matters concerning shareholders and current negotiations there was instruction by AVZ to Momentum to remove certain posts a week ago or so, the reasons for this are directly concerned with matters of great importance to AVZ, much I could write about this, but it would be too subjective / sensitive, or fodder for Wombats.

Shit, look at the time, I'm out of booz and its time for bed. 😁👍

Cheers The Fox 🦊

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 34 users

Charbella

Regular
My question is that if Zijin are out of Dathcom then why would they drag us through arbitration? It doesn't serve any purpose.
But apparently I'm missing something very obvious?
If you were Zijin, would you withdraw so quickly? They are pissed.
This is the 15% we never had, we should trade regardless if this issue is resolved or not.

Reactions: 1 users

Samus

Top 20
The meme was only for the comment "I wonder if the momentum account is legit?" Nothing else in your post. I'm sure you have seen the Momentum Twitter account is locked and confirmed by website, Government press releases, independent press releases, public video and DRC newspaper press releases and more 👍

With regard to Momentum statements, sorry to say, there is a melting pot of information going on at times and yes sometimes it does not add up and there are contradictions.

I can very confidently say that Momentum are more keen to share information in real time than AVZ, yet due to ASX listing rules and other sensitive matters concerning shareholders and current negotiations there was instruction by AVZ to Momentum to remove certain posts a week ago or so, the reasons for this are directly concerned with matters of great importance to AVZ, much I could write about this, but it would be too subjective / sensitive, or fodder for Wombats.

Cheers The Fox 🦊
OK all good mate, don't much appreciate the condescending vibe however.
Surely you remember the Minister of Mines 3 accounts recently which weren't all that easy to distinguish from each other?

Reactions: 6 users

The Fox

Regular
OK all good mate, don't much appreciate the condescending vibe however.
Surely you remember the Minister of Mines 3 accounts recently which weren't all that easy to distinguish from each other?
Can’t see any condescending vibe / inference / dialog on this post at all. Others, yes. Nite 👍

Samus

Top 20

Cheers The Fox 🦊
Btw that was my assumption, I have been accepted to follow momentum but I never saw the legit post before it was deleted other than in screenshots hence was wondering.

Reactions: 2 users

Hudnut

Regular
I think this is exactly what's on the cards, the corroborating evidence against them is to strong for them even to consider letting the case ride. Saving face strategy it appears to me.
Especially if the "settlement" contains non-disclosure clauses. Then Z can claim they "settled" without having to specify they actually withdrew.

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

Hudnut

Regular
Love your work, read the announcement well skimmed it while missus was getting a drink sorted during our movie night (obligations, can’t break them as we all know women have long long memories).

Except when it comes to remembering where they put the car keys or their mobile phone. But you mention how they made you late to a BBQ JUST ONCE........

• Haha
  • Love
  • Fire

Samus

Top 20
Can’t see any condescending vibe / inference / dialog on this post at all. Others, yes. Nite 👍
I've been very polite given what you've dished out fox for the sake of keeping tse off the path of HC, my inference has been more accurate to date which is the only reason I've called you out a couple of times. Anyway peace, just don't take everything so personally.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 users

Spikerama

Regular
The way I see it it is this.

The rhetoric in the announcement is AVZ sewing the seeds for a potential libel suit against Boatman and sundry social media influencers.

After they get the ML and other shit is cleared up, they can go about the business of building the mine and all that is needed. But.. at the same time they absolutely wreck those that sought to destroy and thwart the brand, it's share price and it's plans. That's my take on the Boatman section.

And @wombat74 You need to calm the farm bro. I love you but dude... you are getting out of line with your attacks on Nells and Fox in particular. Just because you don't hear what you want to hear or get an immediate response on something in which you are demanding a response, doesn't give you the right to go postal on members of the forum.

You may well think that you have a connection with the Fox and Nells and they are looking out for you but they will share what they are able and willing to share when they want to. You are not special. You may be a wombat but you are not a protected species.

Ease off the piss talk. Pull your head into the burrow for a bit and reflect.

That's my rant.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 46 users

Azzler

Top 20
I think we all need a good group hug and a few bum slaps for good measure.

We'll all be drinking to our wealth pretty soon I think. 😁

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

The Fox

Regular
Wombat and I are going for a walk on the beach today to sort things out. 😁

1662759521384.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37 users

TDITD

Top 20
Except when it comes to remembering where they put the car keys or their mobile phone. But you mention how they made you late to a BBQ JUST ONCE........
Scared On Fire GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

TDITD

Top 20
I think we all need a good group hug and a few bum slaps for good measure.

We'll all be drinking to our wealth pretty soon I think. 😁
Oh shit did I get it wrong? I’m drinking because of the lack of wealth
Drunk Falling GIF

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15 users

wombat74

Top 20
Wombat and I are going for a walk on the beach today to sort things out. 😁

View attachment 16240
Nice one Foxey .I'm the one on the left in case anyone was wondering as we head off into dunes 😘. Hit the gum leaf juice a little hard last night . My apologies for getting out of line .

• Love
Reactions: 30 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Nice one Foxey .I'm the one on the left in case anyone was wondering as we head off into dunes 😘. Hit the gum leaf juice a little hard last night . My apologies for getting out of line .
We all certainly feel your frustration mate and just want this crap sorted, the wait gets to the best of us. Let’s hope in 6 months time as the mine is taking shape we all look back at these messages and have a good laugh and can all share a drink somewhere.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users
Top Bottom