AVZ Discussion 2022

Let's all take a breath and see what comes through on the wire today (overnight for us). I suspect more information soon.

IMO part of this announcement is well overdue and has been in the pipe for quite sometime. (Boatman)

AVZ on legal advice likely told to make minimal comment on ICC and thats what we got. I'm certainly not concerned about Zijin anymore, the formal meeting with Zijin and MoP was the recording of an offical withdrawal by Zijin and announcement / release to the public by Gov, not some twitter post or random video as mentioned by some.

The Cong situation is expected to be sorted on positive terms for AVZ at a different venue in DRC, so I'm lead to believe, looking forward to formal announcements by AVZ on this or the courts at any time.

I have no new comments to make on CATH, least of our worries IMO.

Todays announcement is a small part of the information expected to come out over the next week or so. (that is currently planned by AVZ IMO) When people are super keen on getting any information, sometimes they might overthink even the smallest amount of info, which is understandable. (general comment, not directed at one poster) Suggest information will be provided by AVZ in a step wise process and suggest SH's don't expect all issues to be fully communicated to their satisfaction in one hit.

Not much that longer to wait for ML and trading again IMO. 😁

Cheers The Fox 🦊
Thanks Fox. Always appreciate your input. 🙏

Reactions: 27 users

mouseflying

Regular
Love your work, read the announcement well skimmed it while missus was getting a drink sorted during our movie night (obligations, can’t break them as we all know women have long long memories). Sat there slightly pissed off while watching Thor love an thunder.

Now movies over an got to read the Ann closely and then chase up ICC, led me exactly to your point that I was gonna post after of course reading trusted TSE. Now I’m more informed and it’s reads as if it could simply be procedural steps for Zijin to how do I put it …. Fuck off.

Sill I don’t like the ICC with a sole arbiter and also the wording that the conference is a view to setting a timetable of the arbital proceedings. Why would you say that if you knew they were pulling out, it’s worded as if we are going to arbitration and this step sets the timetable. Why not say something along the lines of we are seeking a resolution with a view to facilitate a settlement. The wording sounds like Zijin aren’t just walking away as we saw in that ‘meeting’ occur on Twitter with princess bitch face.

As usual clear as mud.
tim will tell🤣:unsure:

Reactions: 2 users

Samus

Top 20
I'm curious about this part:

"Media and social media commentary AVZ has been made aware of false, misleading and/or deceptive statements being published on Social Media.
AVZ’s general policy on responding to market speculation and rumours is that it does not respond to market speculation or rumours. However, AVZ may decide to make a statement in response to market speculation or rumours if it considers it is obliged at that time to make a statement to the market about a particular matter."

A lot of it going on but any guesses as to what triggered this statement from AVZ?

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

TDITD

Top 20
Let's all take a breath and see what comes through on the wire today (overnight for us). I suspect more information soon.

IMO part of this announcement is well overdue and has been in the pipe for quite sometime. (Boatman)

AVZ on legal advice likely told to make minimal comment on ICC and thats what we got. I'm certainly not concerned about Zijin anymore, the formal meeting with Zijin and MoP was the recording of an offical withdrawal by Zijin and announcement / release to the public by Gov, not some twitter post or random video as mentioned by some.

The Cong situation is expected to be sorted on positive terms for AVZ at a different venue in DRC, so I'm lead to believe, looking forward to formal announcements by AVZ on this or the courts at any time.

I have no new comments to make on CATH, least of our worries IMO.

Todays announcement is a small part of the information expected to come out over the next week or so. (that is currently planned by AVZ IMO) When people are super keen on getting any information, sometimes they might overthink even the smallest amount of info, which is understandable. (general comment, not directed at one poster) Suggest information will be provided by AVZ in a step wise process and suggest SH's don't expect all issues to be fully communicated to their satisfaction in one hit.

Not much that longer to wait for ML and trading again IMO. 😁

Cheers The Fox 🦊
Agreed that the information coming out definitely points to possibly more news coming imminently (sorry).

Just can’t help but think Zijin left the arbitration open ended as it allows them to work in the background to still attempt to get in Dathcom. Probably being overly cynical but after the shit you read when digging, it’s certainly not a wild call. Hoping I’m off base an they have been cut out completely.

Boatman I hope gets what he deserves POS, tommy tittle tattle too as he was clearly involved the snide little cretin.

Cong in the news FINALLY is a positive sign too, it puts all judges and snack enthusiasts on alert. CAMI too ?

Let’s keep the news coming AVZ …

• Thinking
Reactions: 17 users

Samus

Top 20
I'm curious about this part:

"Media and social media commentary AVZ has been made aware of false, misleading and/or deceptive statements being published on Social Media.
AVZ’s general policy on responding to market speculation and rumours is that it does not respond to market speculation or rumours. However, AVZ may decide to make a statement in response to market speculation or rumours if it considers it is obliged at that time to make a statement to the market about a particular matter."

A lot of it going on but any guesses as to what triggered this statement from AVZ?
My best guess is that it's to do with Twitter, wonder if the momentum account is legit? :unsure:

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

oxxa23

Regular
No anxiety on my part . AVZ not going to change my life one way or the other . You the one calling the shots . And so far you are incorrect . I'm just calling you out . If you can't handle it then F--k off .
Pull ya farken head in big shot... being an absolute turd...

Seriously, you sook more than brucey

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users

Samus

Top 20
Agreed that the information coming out definitely points to possibly more news coming imminently (sorry).

Just can’t help but think Zijin left the arbitration open ended as it allows them to work in the background to still attempt to get in Dathcom. Probably being overly cynical but after the shit you read when digging, it’s certainly not a wild call. Hoping I’m off base an they have been cut out completely.

Boatman I hope gets what he deserves POS, tommy tittle tattle too as he was clearly involved the snide little cretin.

Cong in the news FINALLY is a positive sign too, it puts all judges and snack enthusiasts on alert. CAMI too ?

All good mate, imminently is perfect. Covers your ass every which way. ;)

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

oxxa23

Regular
No i dont think he trust him, a lot was sarcasm i think. I’m completely with wombat. So many unicorns and nothing happened. I don’t understand how so many people like that shit. 2 weeks ago he/she know so much that he/she can say its done. The appeal pops up and the so good knowing dude can’t say anything more. Instead talking about hopefully and maybe now. Its the same when i say i know somebody who knows somebody, and the uncle from this guy knows a little girl and she kissed a frog who becomes a prince and tells her the suspension will be over in 2 days. I dont want to know how many people feeling hope with this shit posts.

What will you all think about it when it takes more and more month’s? Then it’s ok that some people say everything is fine only a few days anymore?
Don't take any notice of them then, pretty bloody simple... because we've seen that drc is such a straight forward simple place to deal with, where nothing at all surprises hey...so of course spanners can be thrown in the works...

I for one would rather hear anyone's insight, and its up to me what I digest and choose to believe...

And you know what, it means jack shit either way when we're in suspension...

Reactions: 18 users
Here is the Link to the Informations given to the german SH by axinocapital

Reactions: 3 users

JasonM

Regular
life is good. some on here need to calm down. things are getting sorted. its clear avz laying the ground for an emergence from suspension. I have growing confidence we are all going to be ok investment wise.

• Thinking
Reactions: 23 users

Charbella

Regular
My best guess is that it's to do with Twitter, wonder if the momentum account is legit? :unsure:
My guess is AVZ is just letting people know they WILL come out and defend themselves on social media against the trolls/shorter/shelly once we start trading.

Reactions: 20 users

CHB

Regular
No i dont think he trust him, a lot was sarcasm i think. I’m completely with wombat. So many unicorns and nothing happened. I don’t understand how so many people like that shit. 2 weeks ago he/she know so much that he/she can say its done. The appeal pops up and the so good knowing dude can’t say anything more. Instead talking about hopefully and maybe now. Its the same when i say i know somebody who knows somebody, and the uncle from this guy knows a little girl and she kissed a frog who becomes a prince and tells her the suspension will be over in 2 days. I dont want to know how many people feeling hope with this shit posts.

What will you all think about it when it takes more and more month’s? Then it’s ok that some people say everything is fine only a few days anymore?
I think everyone needs to read it with a grain of salt rather than take things as gospel.

Not sure you should bait someone out for it, that's HC behaviour. It's ok if you believe someone is talking crap, but why bait someone out for it lol

Reactions: 8 users

Charbella

Regular
Here is the Link to the Informations given to the german SH by axinocapital

Because this also does not eliminate the reason for the suspension of trading of its share requested by AVZ Minerals, AVZ Minerals shares will continue to be suspended from trading and it is expected that the suspension will also take place over the 15th. September 2022 will be extended.

Is this lost in translation?

Reactions: 2 users

Frank

Top 20

*Fwiw, I only have one thing to say on these matters

lets-win-this-all-for-one-and-one-for-all.jpg

Bob-the-builder.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

Charbella

Regular
This is my favorite part from today’s announcement! Don't let me down Nigel🙏

Attachments

• C75FE8A8-1605-4A68-A03D-B0F978FCD77C.jpeg
    C75FE8A8-1605-4A68-A03D-B0F978FCD77C.jpeg
    456.8 KB · Views: 164
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

The Fox

Regular

What are you expecting here dude? Some cut and past screen shots of SMS's from Nigel, how fuck'en naive are you? Take a leaf from the book of oxxa23 and CHB, you will survive longer.

Otherwise you will end up in a Wombat hole looking to land blame on others. As far as shit posts go, yours is first place for the whole month thus far, congratulations. 👍

Give my regards to Wombat BTW. 😀

1662730579289.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users

Samus

Top 20
Seriously I'd like to have seen a similar statement towards boatman 12+ weeks ago... Anyway.
To endorse this announcement seems like lipstick on a pig to me but what do I know after half a bottle of Royal Brackla.
Being embroiled in multiple legal matters is the concern, that is the shit that can take forever. Ala next month before even setting the timetable for arbitration proceedings.
Everything all sorted before resumption of trade is looking completely unrealistic. Hopefully it's enough and resumption is soon.
Time for anothery I guess. 🥴

Reactions: 7 users

Dijon101

Regular
How so, is this the beginning of a stream of good announcements? Smells like more months of delays to me 🤦‍♂️ FFS!!!
Jesus Christ, frickin shit show just goes on and on….
Ground Hog day .🤷‍♂️🔚🤶

This confirms how much of a troll you are.
On ignore for me, nothing but negativety and hysterical comments.

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

The Fox

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Samus

Top 20
Top Bottom