AVZ Discussion 2022

mouseflying

Regular
I'm thinking it'll be Augustus Caesars birthday bash, feel like I've been waiting as long as that too.
23rd? It's my birthday as well:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 7 users
And just to remind everyone. My left nut was, was (key word...was} on the chopping block with regards to arbitration of which we have not attended and never will:sneaky:
I was just thinking JAG, when we are back trading with full ownership of everything, massive BFS with high speed transport routes starting to battery manufacturing and car manufacturing facilities and CATL and Tesla trying to out bid each other for our multi decade supply of high grade lithium, I might give @Frank a call and come over to the west to celebrate with you Cash, Nuts, BEISH and the boys

It might not be quite like the Star Hotel riot that Novocastrians are used to, but I’m thinking it just might be a little like this:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

JAG

Top 20
I was just thinking JAG, when we are back trading with full ownership of everything, massive BFS with high speed transport routes starting to battery manufacturing and car manufacturing facilities and CATL and Tesla trying to out bid each other for our multi decade supply of high grade lithium, I might give @Frank a call and come over to the west to celebrate with you Cash, Nuts, BEISH and the boys

It might not be quite like the Star Hotel riot that Novocastrians are used to, but I’m thinking it just might be a little like this:

I'm still waiting for the Mouse to show up and pay for the 20 cent backslapping, unicorn party as promised......
Dinner Party Dancing GIF

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

John25

Regular
Appreciate whatever you've got to share/speculate The Fox.

Hey let me ask you a hypothetical question, just for fun.
If you were offered to place a bet on the Suspension being lifted on or before... say the 21st of this month,
lets say 2:1 payout, would you take that bet (just hypothetically) and if so, how much money would you bet? :)

I wouldn't mind hearing Obe Wan's thoughts on this bet too :)
Did Someone mention races🐴Go AVZ
1662683918057.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

John25

Regular

Be nice to have you fellows over in the Wild West .Uncle Mark is pretty fussy who he lets in …but a “snack” might make him happy :)
1662684948047.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

The Fox

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Reactions: 4 users

The Fox

Regular
Can we be entirely sure that the Fox isn't actually Nigel Ferguson? I mean with all the missed deadlines it seems very familiar :unsure:

Just kidding Fox, I love your work! 😁
1662685182486.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

John25

Regular
Ok ok ok .....Have work to do ..... although not feeling it .... a detached retina has been used ( Count) ... maybe a detached rectum might be the go ...anything for a long weekend ....have a great day ....hoping for an announcement...I think it’s a 80s classic

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

CHB

Regular
So has anyone said or asked the question yet..

Now that the Queen has passed, our birthday party could potentially be delayed, depending on who needs to be where etc

Just a possibility

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

wombat74

Top 20
Can we expect Chinese manipulation of the SP when we reopen ? Or once the dust settles will forces be too great and the SP heads to where it should be well north of $1 ?

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Can we expect Chinese manipulation of the SP when we reopen ? Or once the dust settles will forces be too great and the SP heads to where it should be well north of $1 ?
Yes..

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

Samus

Top 20
If all the shit is indeed sorted in our favour and we're on the road to production it should be interesting.

Reactions: 11 users

cruiser51

Top 20
A very interesting view on the world...

One important observation made...
Countries and companies with a macro managing leader will ultimately decline.

This guy believes that Xi's leadership style is not sustainable and will be one of the main reason of China's decline.

Therefore, it is healthy that AVZ/DRC looks at markets other than China as well.

Interesting weekend viewing.

Reactions: 5 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
So has anyone said or asked the question yet..

Now that the Queen has passed, our birthday party could potentially be delayed, depending on who needs to be where etc

Just a possibility
I've advised them I won't be attending the funeral.......so shouldn't be any delays

• Haha
Reactions: 19 users

wombat74

Top 20
Cong verdict 2 weeks over due . Something tells me Cong is going to come away with something . Otherwise this would have been done and dusted by now . Judge already put the swimming pool in so can't give the money back . How does he keep Cong happy and hand AVZ it's rightful victory? Give Cong 5% . Not enough to have any say ,but enough for him to get a pay out so we can get rid of him .

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

TheCount

Regular
A very interesting view on the world...

One important observation made...
Countries and companies with a macro managing leader will ultimately decline.

This guy believes that Xi's leadership style is not sustainable and will be one of the main reason of China's decline.

Therefore, it is healthy that AVZ/DRC looks at markets other than China as well.

Interesting weekend viewing.

This guy sounds like Kiyosaki, and the great Martis that have been calling the end for decades... One day he'll be right..

Will make a nice big batch of popcorn (saucepan + oil, not that air popped crap) and watch a few of his vids...

Cheers.
TC.

Reactions: 5 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
This guy sounds like Kiyosaki, and the great Martis that have been calling the end for decades... One day he'll be right..

Will make a nice big batch of popcorn (saucepan + oil, not that air popped crap) and watch a few of his vids...

Cheers.
TC.
and butter and salt....;)

• Love
  • Fire

TheCount

Regular
and butter and salt....;)
I didn't mention those as I thought it was obvious. 🧑‍🍳🧑‍🍳🧑‍🍳
TC.

I wish I was watching the video version of iHeart radio - just had Duran Duran's Girls on film followed by ZZ Top's Legs, then Robert Palmer's Addicted to Love........ No wonder my eye is stuffed 😍😍

• Haha
  • Love

wombat74

Top 20
I'm pretty sure the Queens passing might not delay anything, but maybe the 77th assembly of the United Nations meeting in New York next week might? 🙄
Anyway, Hopefully it doesn't, and everything that is ment to happen in the next ten days happens!
Cheers,
Nells
Let's be honest the chances of a suspension extension at this point is currently sitting at about 98.5% . Fox's most recent update has gone from early September to hopefully before Sep 19 . Next it will be Donald Duck's birthday followed by Crusty the Clown .

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 16 users
Top Bottom