Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
She's here..... but not game enough to post :cautious:
That’s wot I sed

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Azzler

Top 20
Vile and throwing a tantrum because she cant troll us here.
I blocked her insane ranting on the bird so lets not post that crazy here eh? Kinda defeats the purpose and I imagine her glee knowing her crap was posted on these pristine forums.

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users
I’d be expecting more equity (shares) to be awarded as part of an FID. And being realistic I think we’ll be raising capital again at some stage, me personally, I
I’m allowing for up to 5 billion shares and a share price above $4 down the track, based on my view we will be worth $20 billion by the time we start producing
If AVZ's offer to Cominiere is accepted and implemented at the current shares outstanding of 3.529b then I expect 307m shares to be added to the AVZ register for the DRC government taking total AVZ shares outstanding to 3.836b.

3.836 (100%) - 3.529 (92%) = 0.307 (8%)

The 307m shares would be worth $239.4m AUD at the current share price of 0.78 which at today's AUDUSD exchange rate of 0.67 is worth $160.4m USD. Which leaves a balance of $5.6m USD ($8.3m AUD) left to be paid in cash for a total of $166m USD.

I have rounded these numbers and they are sensitive to the moving exchange rate so they could change a bit. Also the offer was made at a significantly lower share price which would have meant the 8% was worth less and more cash would have been part of the deal.

Will the DRC government be happy with less cash up front?

Not sure and maybe this has been part of the hold up. Again my belief is the preservation of the value of the 8% is a part of why we have been in suspension. There was a major drop in our share price after the Ministerial Decree on May 4th 2022 from around 1.20 to around the current price of 0.78. I don't attribute all of that to just concerns about the Zijin rumours as AVZ never held or claimed to own the 15% in question. Other forces were at play in my opinion.

Just over a year ago Zijin bought around 80m AVZ shares through a subsidiary of a subsidiary called Bellamel (Norton Gold Fields is the middle company). They got salty when we announced the CATL deal and sold enough of those shares to get out of the top 20.

20220908_211847.jpg

received_223558326340591.jpeg

received_585763775750168.jpeg

My belief is Zijin didn't sell all of their holdings and possibly had more shares in other subsidiaries that they were using to push down the value of our offer to the DRC government on May 4th. Management would have been aware of who was selling that week as they get the updated register once transactions have cleared. So the timing of the suspension the week after matches my theory.

Also in general more shares being issued by a company is a dilution of value for existing shareholders. If we do get up to 5b shares and a $20b market cap then those shares would be worth $4.00 each as you say. If we get to the $20b market cap at the 3.83b shares I'm expecting then those shares would be worth around $5.22 each.

Nigel said in interviews earlier this year that the boards preference moving forward is to use debt for financing future costs rather than issuing more shares to maximise future shareholder value. Also we have secured $500m USD in financing for the construction of the mine according to Christian Lukusa in the interview the other day. If we do need to issue more shares then so be it but I can't see us needing to go over 4b shares total.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 29 users

CashKing

Regular
Our multifaceted trollette is having a manic episode. Someone call an ambulance, or ffs take your pills. Not brave enough to show her face in here, but happy to pick up the goss. Seems the credible positive vibes have tipped her over the edge
Who 💵 💼’s ?

I thought he seemed “different” 😉

Ohh wait I read past the first paragraph 😂

Carry on…

💵 💼 😘

GLTAH

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

CashKing

Regular
Expect a few more Members joining up after Stickyfingers post on HC.

GLTAH

• Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

wombat74

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

CashKing

Regular
Expect a few more Members joining up after Stickyfingers post on HC.

GLTAH
4D36D618-49E8-4336-AC91-F15431895587.png

Geez that didn’t take long on old HC. So maybe not to many new make the switch..

Advertising 😂….

GLTAH

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13 users

Nellie17

Regular
Only asking those in the know . I've been here over 4 years . Starting buying at 4 cents .Well over 1 million shares numb nuts . I've got all the time in the world . Obe wan the same . I enjoy his commentary .
Wombat celebrating at Mickeys party with his one million shares!
Hope you're right Fox with next week's call re the ML but from what I'm hearing is, Obe might be closer to the trading celebrations!
Good luck to everyone, it's getting bloody exciting!
Cheers,
Nells

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220908-220324_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20220908-220324_Messages.jpg
    758.9 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
  • Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 18 users
D

Deleted member 1612

21B4BF4A-2358-49B8-8F12-2955A16B1B97.jpeg

I’m so desperate for news at this point I googled AVZ office and I’m ready to ask Stanton how the mood seems in staff coming/going from the AVZ offices… anyone in WA wanna go on a stakeout?
Avoid The Office GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 23 users

Samus

Top 20
Obviously a fake account .If you look at it's posts on twitter it's obviously a red neck banjo player from the deep south of the US of A . Probably sleeps with a blow up Trump doll . Total Loser .
20220908_225223.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

Azzler

Top 20
View attachment 16158
I’m so desperate for news at this point I googled AVZ office and I’m ready to ask Stanton how the mood seems in staff coming/going from the AVZ offices… anyone in WA wanna go on a stakeout?
Avoid The Office GIF
Lol, I know what you mean man, my tiny kingdom and Cashys left nut (before it gets blown out by 250 pineapples) for a fucking tid bit of actual news!

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

CashKing

Regular
Lol, I know what you mean man, my tiny kingdom and Cashys left nut (before it gets blown out by 250 pineapples) for a fucking tid bit of actual news!
Woah woah woah it was JAGs nut up for the chop not mine mate 😮…..

I’m leaving my nuts out of this show…

Avz is upstairs so they can see us coming 🥷.. & that’s one of beisha’s gems sitting out front btw…. Absolute Weapon he bought with ASN money 😂 … I know Frank would be frothing over that absolute mint farm hack 👍

BTW staff parking around the back… 😉

GLTAH

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

The Fox

Regular
Wombat celebrating at Mickeys party with his one million shares!
Hope you're right Fox with next week's call re the ML but from what I'm hearing is, Obe might be closer to the trading celebrations!
Good luck to everyone, it's getting bloody exciting!
Cheers,
Nells
If Micky's party happens as expected, I suggested a few days might be needed to flick the switch on trading, can't see it all happening on the same day. Conversely, the process could be AVZ releasing all info prior so the party goes off big time, but I think the former is more likely. I doubt an AVZ resumption of trading date is locked in, yet I do find myself thinking about dearly departed Batman Adam West for the last week. Obe is probably more of a Jimmy Fallon fan I'd be guessing, same same. 👍😀

Reactions: 10 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Well, it's my wife's birthday on the 14th. ffs, Nigel, do what you can fella, have some decency, as I haven't got a present yet:eek::eek:

• Haha

JAG

Top 20
Woah woah woah it was JAGs nut up for the chop not mine mate 😮…..

I’m leaving my nuts out of this show…

Avz is upstairs so they can see us coming 🥷.. & that’s one of beisha’s gems sitting out front btw…. Absolute Weapon he bought with ASN money 😂 … I know Frank would be frothing over that absolute mint farm hack 👍

BTW staff parking around the back… 😉

GLTAH
And just to remind everyone. My left nut was, was (key word...was} on the chopping block with regards to arbitration of which we have not attended and never will:sneaky:

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 19 users
If AVZ's offer to Cominiere is accepted and implemented at the current shares outstanding of 3.529b then I expect 307m shares to be added to the AVZ register for the DRC government taking total AVZ shares outstanding to 3.836b.

3.836 (100%) - 3.529 (92%) = 0.307 (8%)

The 307m shares would be worth $239.4m AUD at the current share price of 0.78 which at today's AUDUSD exchange rate of 0.67 is worth $160.4m USD. Which leaves a balance of $5.6m USD ($8.3m AUD) left to be paid in cash for a total of $166m USD.

I have rounded these numbers and they are sensitive to the moving exchange rate so they could change a bit. Also the offer was made at a significantly lower share price which would have meant the 8% was worth less and more cash would have been part of the deal.

Will the DRC government be happy with less cash up front?

Not sure and maybe this has been part of the hold up. Again my belief is the preservation of the value of the 8% is a part of why we have been in suspension. There was a major drop in our share price after the Ministerial Decree on May 4th 2022 from around 1.20 to around the current price of 0.78. I don't attribute all of that to just concerns about the Zijin rumours as AVZ never held or claimed to own the 15% in question. Other forces were at play in my opinion.

Just over a year ago Zijin bought around 80m AVZ shares through a subsidiary of a subsidiary called Bellamel (Norton Gold Fields is the middle company). They got salty when we announced the CATL deal and sold enough of those shares to get out of the top 20.

View attachment 16152
View attachment 16153

View attachment 16154

My belief is Zijin didn't sell all of their holdings and possibly had more shares in other subsidiaries that they were using to push down the value of our offer to the DRC government on May 4th. Management would have been aware of who was selling that week as they get the updated register once transactions have cleared. So the timing of the suspension the week after matches my theory.

Also in general more shares being issued by a company is a dilution of value for existing shareholders. If we do get up to 5b shares and a $20b market cap then those shares would be worth $4.00 each as you say. If we get to the $20b market cap at the 3.83b shares I'm expecting then those shares would be worth around $5.22 each.

Nigel said in interviews earlier this year that the boards preference moving forward is to use debt for financing future costs rather than issuing more shares to maximise future shareholder value. Also we have secured $500m USD in financing for the construction of the mine according to Christian Lukusa in the interview the other day. If we do need to issue more shares then so be it but I can't see us needing to go over 4b shares total.
Thanks Carlos, a really great post (and much better than I’m seeing from my arch enemy Cash - Darth - Citious).

I agree with all you’ve said. I take into account possible capital raises for expansion, a pls plant, getting those types of things underway before we are producing and other things like that. I don’t really think we’ll get to 5 billion SOI but I do consider the possibilities. What I’m wondering at the moment (not concerned but just how my mind works) is how much we owe Momentum Attorneys and the other legal team (was it DL Piper, I’ve forgotten) after four months.

I’m confident with the shape we are in, just pissed off at the bullshit from Cominiere, Dathomir and the others arsewipes holding up FID, but when you see the price of CXO and LTR over the last few weeks, we could hit $2 pretty quickly.

I just like to consider all the possibilities, and love to get great answers to them like your post

The mind works in mysterious ways, I was just now considering the implications of JAG’s and Cash-Darth-Citious left nuts in a pineapple smoothie, but heard the Queen passed away overnight and respectfully want to say, she was a great old girl, will be missed by many and will be happily reunited with the Duke and planning their return to hopefully make this world a better place

Last edited:
  • Fire

TDITD

Top 20
Was the wave machine in the BFS?

Jeez, reading your post gave me a semi @TDITD

Dairy Queen on the crapper seems confident for a 15th resumption- 3 items reported, only second post on AVZ. Illusion of being informed
You got one reading it, imagine what I was like writing it. Can I recommend these for when the announcements start flowing :
https://www.bigw.com.au/product/moki-screen-wipes-50-wipes/p/781629
Edit, link didnt work
Didn't see wave machine in the DFS but I'm sure it won't make a material difference to the numbers in the BFS

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users
View attachment 16158
Avoid The Office GIF
Haha, too funny I was thinking about doing just that the other day!! Stake the joint, check local cafes, do whatever it takes tocheck the mood

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

TDITD

Top 20
If Micky's party happens as expected, I suggested a few days might be needed to flick the switch on trading, can't see it all happening on the same day. Conversely, the process could be AVZ releasing all info prior so the party goes off big time, but I think the former is more likely. I doubt an AVZ resumption of trading date is locked in, yet I do find myself thinking about dearly departed Batman Adam West for the last week. Obe is probably more of a Jimmy Fallon fan I'd be guessing, same same. 👍😀
I'm thinking it'll be Augustus Caesars birthday bash, feel like I've been waiting as long as that too.

Reactions: 5 users

Remark

Top 20
Can we be entirely sure that the Fox isn't actually Nigel Ferguson? I mean with all the missed deadlines it seems very familiar :unsure:

Just kidding Fox, I love your work! 😁

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 38 users
Top Bottom