AVZ Discussion 2022

LOCKY82

Regular
Who's birthday bash we going to now? :ROFLMAO:

What was this video about with cominiere and zijin and them giving the shares they never had back? have we been given the right info on that?

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

JAG

Top 20
I'm preparing FFS........

huge_balls_south_park.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
So if Dathcom get the Mining Licence, this will NOT result in the voluntary suspension being lifted. Therefore likely we will stay in suspension until the appeal decision is released. Thats my take, anyone read it differently?
They are saying tonight’s Ann doesn’t lift the suspension imo

Reactions: 4 users
They are saying tonight’s Ann doesn’t lift the suspension imo
Yes, re-reading it I think youre right. They appear to be referring to tonights announcement and not the pending announcement regarding sorting out of mining rights. Good call ... I think !!

LOCKY82

Regular
This shit would drive you bonkers 🤣🤞🤞🤞
Christopher Lloyd Realization GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Mickyb64

Regular
So Zijin haven't gone anywhere and in fact they had a win with the ICC. AVZ wanted 3 arbitrators and Zijin wanted 1. This could drag on for ever.

• Sad
Reactions: 5 users
So if Dathcom get the Mining Licence, this will NOT result in the voluntary suspension being lifted. Therefore likely we will stay in suspension until the appeal decision is released. Thats my take, anyone read it differently?
I read it the opposite. Why else state at the end there is no change to timeline of suspension request when they up front state they do not even know when the timing of initial arbitrage conference to discuss terms is. Therfore I think it is all about the ML and ensuring it covers the full extend of the exploration permit without bits chopped off.

Reactions: 22 users
I read it the opposite. Why else state at the end there is no change to timeline of suspension request when they up front state they do not even know when the timing of initial arbitrage conference to discuss terms is. Therfore I think it is all about the ML and ensuring it covers the full extend of the exploration permit without bits chopped off.
Yes i agree having re-read what was written :)

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Nellie or Foxy might like to comment, but I read the ICC comments as just following a process, and Z will withdraw at the 'conference' Jag, note I'm ever hopeful for your left nut.

The tweet about Z handing 15% back came directly from Momentum didn't it?

and who exactly is appealing the Le Tribunal Grande Instance ruling? It's clearly not AVZ or AVZI Is it DATHCOM?

I have gained confidence from this announcement - they seem to be on the front foot, and prepared to make comments going forward, if deemed necessary

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 24 users

Lichione

Regular
So Zijin haven't gone anywhere and in fact they had a win with the ICC. AVZ wanted 3 arbitrators and Zijin wanted 1. This could drag on for ever.
Though zijin might still be dragging, it is the least concern in current circumstances. ML including the separation of North and south is number one to dathcom. And Dathomir shitshow is super important to AVZ (however might not be the main reason holding bk the ML)

Now re Zijin, provided the video on the bird that they will give back the 15%, they need to find a way out to save the face. In my view, better tell that they can not get it because of ICCC decision instead of telling they quit because of brown paper bag.

Imo

wombat74

Top 20
As a reminder, this has all been a moving target Obviously. Someone posted old Nigel has been ready to attend the big bash formal ML party twice already in the last 3 weeks. Only to be told, ah sorry slight delay.

Anyway, let's debate the AVZ announcement just now, for the next few days 😁👍

Looks like The Boatman is sinking, hope he drowns. 🤣
Ok Foxey , you have your ear to the ground . Would like to know your opinion re this announcement re Arbitration . @Nellie17 your opinion also please . @obe wan if you could also shed some light . Cheers

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users
Nellie or Foxy might like to comment, but I read the ICC comments as just following a process, and Z will withdraw at the 'conference' Jag, note I'm ever hopeful for your left nut.

The tweet about Z handing 15% back came directly from Momentum didn't it?

and who exactly is appealing the Le Tribunal Grande Instance ruling? It's clearly not AVZ or AVZI Is it DATHCOM?
Allegedly it did yes. If it is just a process why not pull out beforehand. If theres no case theres no need to proceed. It reads as if it a case meeting in order to set a future timetable for litigation. Is this what AVZ meant by not normally responding to social media unless they feel compelled to for a specific reason??

Reactions: 1 users

Lichione

Regular
I also feel the announcement is coming soon. That they are not going to add the court cases to the big announcement again like the shxt they have done last time.

Also give some sort of " legal warning" to the shorter, knowing they might still have both court caes/arbitration , in the attempt to save the SP? Not sure on this bit

Rediah

Regular
Ok Foxey , you have your ear to the ground . Would like to know your opinion re this announcement re Arbitration . @Nellie17 your opinion also please . @obe wan if you could also shed some light . Cheers
Thinking the same that we need the experienced bunch to dissect this announcement as I am getting mixed signals 👍

Reactions: 4 users

mouseflying

Regular
Refer to the ann:
The ICC has informed the parties that it appointed a sole arbitrator. The Parties will be convened to a case management conference in September 2022 with a view to setting the timetable of the arbitral proceedings and the execution of the terms of reference. The specific timing of this conference is yet to be advised to the Company.

and refer to ICC website:

• When parties wish to settle the case, for example in order to maintain their relationship or mitigate the risk of loss, they may use the case management conference to seek bifurcation of the proceedings or an early determination of controlling issues, the resolution of which might facilitate settlement. The parties may also agree to undertake settlement procedures either before or during the remaining phases of the arbitration.

They may need to attend the case management meeting to settle the case?AIMO

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Allegedly it did yes. If it is just a process why not pull out beforehand. If theres no case theres no need to proceed. It reads as if it a case meeting in order to set a future timetable for litigation. Is this what AVZ meant by not normally responding to social media unless they feel compelled to for a specific reason??
I like Lichione's proposition in reply to this

Reactions: 1 users

LX600

Regular
My understanding is Zijin didn't withdraw the ICC request, so AVZ has to follow the process. Why Zijin not withdraw? Well, most likely trying to delay AVZ, depress the share price and negotiate the take over during the arbitration

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

Bray

Regular
Sounds like they’re going through with it via case management conference to save face and accept defeat

Reactions: 11 users
Top Bottom