AVZ Discussion 2022

JAG

Top 20
I would like to see him here too JAG but I’m afraid no one can contact him, he doesn’t have a fixed address, someone saw him walking along the twitter highway with a wheelbarrow a day or two ago…. My biggest worry would be if he started hanging out with Cash and the Count

And Winenuts too for that matter
Your on twitter apparently :unsure:.......send him a message

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

obe wan

Regular
Appreciate whatever you've got to share/speculate The Fox.

Hey let me ask you a hypothetical question, just for fun.
If you were offered to place a bet on the Suspension being lifted on or before... say the 21st of this month,
lets say 2:1 payout, would you take that bet (just hypothetically) and if so, how much money would you bet? :)

I wouldn't mind hearing Obe Wan's thoughts on this bet too :)
donno, maybe 19th :)

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users
Your on twitter apparently :unsure:.......send him a message
🤣🤣 The only twitter posts I read are yours, as you know this fucken forum is already one more than I want to be on, and as you also know…. it was easier for me to get permanently suspended from the crapper than from here, no matter how hard I’ve tried!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8 users

The Fox

Regular
Appreciate whatever you've got to share/speculate The Fox.

Hey let me ask you a hypothetical question, just for fun.
If you were offered to place a bet on the Suspension being lifted on or before... say the 21st of this month,
lets say 2:1 payout, would you take that bet (just hypothetically) and if so, how much money would you bet?
I wouldn't mind hearing Obe Wan's thoughts on this bet too :)
I'd take the bet for sure, yes. How much? Hmmm... reminds me of a funny scene. 🤣

1662630799600.png

Reactions: 7 users

JAG

Top 20
🤣🤣 The only twitter posts I read are yours, as you know this fucken forum is already one more than I want to be on, and as you also know…. it was easier for me to get permanently suspended from the crapper than from here, no matter how hard I’ve tried!!
We cant suspend you........

Dj Pauly D Support GIF by Jersey Shore Family Vacation

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Azzler

Top 20
  • Thinking
Reactions: 1 users

The Fox

Regular
It's all cryptic! Other celebrities coming, all sorts of parties. Just tell us what you heard. I don't care if it's true anymore...I just need a little positivity!
There's a few posters that believe it is highly likely the ML will come through late next week and trading shortly after, also AVZ to retain the northern section of the concession BTW. 👍 I'd say this is the best estimate on timelines presently. Of course, we have had these expectations before and been disappointed due to various delays. Third times a charm they say. The Fox 🦊

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users
There's a few posters that believe it is highly likely the ML will come through late next week and trading shortly after, also AVZ to retain the northern section of the concession BTW. 👍 I'd say this is the best estimate on timelines presently. Of course, we have had these expectations before and been disappointed due to various delays. Third times a charm they say. The Fox 🦊
I notice you’re trying to steer the conversation around timelines without mentioning anything about pineapples but we all have good memories Mr Fox, and can you please tell your friend @JAG to stop making fun of me, I thought this was supposed to be a serious forum

• Haha
  • Thinking

The Fox

Regular
I notice you’re trying to steer the conversation around timelines without mentioning anything about pineapples but we all have good memories Mr Fox, and can you please tell your friend @JAG to stop making fun of me, I thought this was supposed to be a serious forum
JAG, please stop making fun of MulaBags. 😁

Regarding steering conversations, just providing feedback on what has been a moving target, hopefully not for much longer, and phase two (detailed mine financing and construction) discussions can commence 👍😀

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

JAG

Top 20
Hmmm Old Shelly AKA Linda Bruce seems pissed...changed her tune from a few days ago after loving AVZ to death?????

1662632283605.png

1662632314578.png

1662632344678.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19 users
  • Haha

The Fox

Regular
One of the most legendary movie of all time!
Heh but umm, so not too confident at all on that hypothetical bet eh?
Actually I was taking the position or inferring that I don't need the money and don't like betting significant hard earned, but take what you want from it. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Actually I was taking the position or inferring that I don't need the money and don't like betting significant hard earned, but take what you want from it. 😁
I reckon Azzler could chart your responses Mr Fox, or is it Foxy Lady?

Thanks for telling JAG to stop teasing me

Now I’m just practicing my paragraphing

• Haha

JAG

Top 20

Cuddle GIF

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Azzler

Top 20
Was just a failed excercise to get info on confidence without specifically asking for it to be stated. 💁‍♂️

Reactions: 1 users

The Fox

Regular

Sure he could, easy to chart historic information. The genius would be too predict what comes next. 😀

Reactions: 3 users

Uglybob

Regular
When everything finally comes up Milhouse, there's gonna be some partying.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Sure he could, easy to chart historic information. The genius would be too predict what comes next. 😀
I’m not a chartist (I’ve always been more a fundamentalist) but isn’t the point of it to help predict the future

So without me having any experience in this area, I’m going to put myself out there and predict two things, sooner or later you are going to be exactly spot on right Fox and also you will develop an appetite (or perhaps a craving) for pineapples 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Hmmm Old Shelly AKA Linda Bruce seems pissed...changed her tune from a few days ago after loving AVZ to death?????

View attachment 16148
View attachment 16149
View attachment 16150
Our multifaceted trollette is having a manic episode. Someone call an ambulance, or ffs take your pills. Not brave enough to show her face in here, but happy to pick up the goss. Seems the credible positive vibes have tipped her over the edge

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

JAG

Top 20
Our multifaceted trollette is having a manic episode. Someone call an ambulance, or ffs take your pills. Not brave enough to show her face in here, but happy to pick up the goss. Seems the credible positive vibes have tipped her over the edge
She's here..... but not game enough to post :cautious:

• Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: 10 users
Top Bottom