AVZ Discussion 2022

@JAG not saying you exaggerate but I’m starting to think you’re and @Cashy’s boat looks something more like this 🛶

Attachments

• 3A5A4B03-4262-4601-BCB8-2BA3FE85CD09.jpeg
    3A5A4B03-4262-4601-BCB8-2BA3FE85CD09.jpeg
    348.2 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users

JAG

Top 20
sorry Fox but just came across this........:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

JAG

Top 20
@JAG not saying you exaggerate but I’m starting to think you’re and @Cashcity’s boat looks something more like this 🛶
What does the attachment have to do with the size of Cash's di$% :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users
Total Shares Outstanding 3.529B
FYI it's at the bottom of the page.
I’d be expecting more equity (shares) to be awarded as part of an FID. And being realistic I think we’ll be raising capital again at some stage, me personally, I
I’m allowing for up to 5 billion shares and a share price above $4 down the track, based on my view we will be worth $20 billion by the time we start producing

• Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

The Fox

Regular
sorry Fox but just came across this........:ROFLMAO:

That’s going straight to number one if it hasn’t already 😂

• Haha

CashKing

Regular
  • Haha

Samus

Top 20
I’d be expecting more equity (shares) to be awarded as part of an FID. And being realistic I think we’ll be raising capital again at some stage, me personally, I
I’m allowing for up to 5 billion shares and a share price above $4 down the track, based on my view being we will be worth of $20 billion by the time we start producing
Just saying, that's the current figure.
Hoping not to see 5b myself :eek:

Reactions: 5 users

wombat74

Top 20
\
Presently I’m expecting for some important in country announcements to be made some days earlier then mentioned previously.

I’ve always been a fan of Micky Rourke by the way.

If all documents and information are ready to go out to the market once ML is formally granted, then it would be nice to see AVZ trading again shortly after. (I doubt it would be the same day)

Unsure on timeline between ML being provided and AVZ back trading, assuming there is nothing outstanding then I’d be expecting only a few short days. Maybe this includes a weekend, we shall see.

Still some clarity needed around Cong and friends, maybe a change in venue would help to finalise a legal decision. Looking forward to AvZ shareholders getting some confirmation and understanding of the outcomes around this matter ASAP.

Cheers The Fox 🦊
"Still some clarity needed around Cong and friends, maybe a change in venue would help to finalise a legal decision. "

Would that be to settle $$$ for the 5% @mouseflying was referring to earlier ? The time this is taking to settle tells me a deal is going down .

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

The Fox

Regular
\

"Still some clarity needed around Cong and friends, maybe a change in venue would help to finalise a legal decision. "

Would that be to settle out of court for the 5% @mouseflying was referring to earlier ? The time this is taking to settle tells me a deal is going down .
Or a change in venue. Either way, the sooner the better 👍

Nbaz

Regular
Or a change in venue. Either way, the sooner the better 👍
You're telling us the 16th now...drats, another suspension by the sounds of it.

wombat74

Top 20
In case you haven't noticed Fox has a problem with punctuality .But we love The Fox regardless.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Just saying, that's the current figure.
Hoping not to see 5b myself :eek:
I’m hoping we won’t have 5 billion shares on issue too, but optimism has to be tempered with realism. I also imagine a share consolidation is / would be possible.

At the Benchmark presentation early last year Nigel said a consolidation was possible and in Sydney he said ‘no’ to it (or vice versa, I’d have to check my notes) but either way I look at the possibilities based on what I know.

It’s also not something to worry about as AVZ’s market capital won’t change and neither will our profits, future dividends etc. just might mean you have a quarter of the number of shares but they would each be worth $16 instead of $4.

It’s just a possibility I consider, as we all know, no one knows…. except maybe Cash, because if his dick is bigger than my shits I’m not going to keep arguing with him…. he’s the winner!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Thinking

John25

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

The Fox

Regular
Information on the ground is limited yet things do appear to be moving a little quicker then what was expected this time last week. There is certainly a chance that everything lands (announcement wise) on the last day of current suspension as quoted by DairyQueen somewhere.

La de da formalities on the ground might be the day after which fits DairyQueens feedback. My take is La de da formalities first then everything lands shortly after re announcements. Very happy to be wrong on this and there is no further extensions.

Either way from all reports the likely dates for coming out of suspension is very close.

Cheers The Fox 🦊

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 28 users

wombat74

Top 20
Information on the ground is limited yet things do appear to be moving a little quicker then what was expected this time last week. There is certainly a chance that everything lands (announcement wise) on the last day of current suspension as quoted by DairyQueen somewhere.

La de da formalities on the ground might be the day after which fits DairyQueens feedback. My take is La de da formalities first then everything lands shortly after re announcements. Very happy to be wrong on this and there is no further extensions.

Either way from all reports the likely dates for coming out of suspension is very close.

Cheers The Fox 🦊
This ones for you Fox .

• Fire
  • Haha

obe wan

Regular
Presently I’m expecting for some important in country announcements to be made some days earlier then mentioned previously.

I’ve always been a fan of Micky Rourke by the way.

If all documents and information are ready to go out to the market once ML is formally granted, then it would be nice to see AVZ trading again shortly after. (I doubt it would be the same day)

Unsure on timeline between ML being provided and AVZ back trading, assuming there is nothing outstanding then I’d be expecting only a few short days. Maybe this includes a weekend, we shall see.

Still some clarity needed around Cong and friends, maybe a change in venue would help to finalise a legal decision. Looking forward to AvZ shareholders getting some confirmation and understanding of the outcomes around this matter ASAP.

Cheers The Fox 🦊
I reckon its more in Bill Murrays court than it is in Micky Rourke's

• Haha

JAG

Top 20
Someone tell nsethi he is on the wrong site.......

1662618221429.png

Doc

Master of Quan

Cheers The Fox 🦊
Fox, when this is all said and done we’re going to the pub. First thing I’ll do is slap you upside the head for all the cryptic posts. Then I’m buying the beers for the rest of the night as a thanks for your efforts.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

The Fox

Regular
Reactions: 3 users

The Fox

Regular
I reckon its more in Bill Murrays court than it is in Micky Rourke's
I understand there is a big birthday bash planned for Micky, I think we would all like to be there for that if possible, Nigel might even be there and some other celebrities. Activities either side of Micky’s party are probably not finalised as yet, forward planning still a work in progress. I’d be very pissed off if the birthday party is cancelled, some people have travelled a long way to attend. 👍

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 13 users
Top Bottom