Surely 330 cents US!

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Bin59

Regular
  • Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
My thinking as well . This dude got the word AVZ is about to awaken from it's slumber imo.
Don't get me wrong @JAG @Bin59 and @Wombie, I like this blokes calculations, but you do realise he is homeless don't you?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 15 users

Remark

Top 20
  • Haha

Roller62

Regular
Don't bet me wrong @JAG @Bin59 and Wombie, I like this blokes calculations, but you do realise he is homeless don't you?!
What have you got against homeless people?

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Bin59

Regular
Don't bet me wrong @JAG @Bin59 and Wombie, I like this blokes calculations, but you do realise he is homeless don't you?!
Maybe a retired broker/fund manager - now a homeless nomad 😊. He’s stated (and provided links to) all his sources of information to support his lengthy analysis.

Reactions: 10 users
The issue with 13359's size has been something I've never quite grasped. Does anyone here understand it and could elaborate?

I've read people stating that it's Klaus or AJN responsible for taking the top half away, trying to steal it, if so how could that be possible?
You can't just take it away with brown paper bags, there has to be some kind of argument or reason if they were trying to do so.

As stated in the mining decree announcement by AVZ, they are splitting the tenement in two, the bottom half to be granted a mining licence and the top to become a new separate zone to be granted an exploration permit. I mean.... right? Isn't that what they said? Isn't this exactly what they planned?
In my mind, it didn't dissapear, they just reformed the 13359 area as that is the area AVZ want to mine initially. And a new zone will form the currently blank area, and be granted an exploration permit, until such time AVZ want to mine that too in future years.

They said they were doing this, it was intended.
So what information is out there indicating it's trying to be taken away from AVZ?

Hope someone can clear this up.
I haven't been able to find anything concrete that suggests that any part of Dathcom's 13359 holding was or is under threat from another entity. I think the rumour begun because of AJN's announcement on the 19th of April 2022 (link below) that they were going to receive a number of licenses in the Manono area that had been returned to the public domain.

Also on the 11th of May 2022 it was announced by AJN that Nigel Ferguson had resigned as a director of their company on the 8th of May 2022 (link below). This could have been seen by some as part of the rumoured dispute about 13359.

AVZ's announcement about the decree from the DRC Minister of Mines on the 4th of May 2022 (link below) stated an area in the north of 13359 will be renewed by Dathcom under a 5 year exploration permit. It also said that the terms of the ongoing joint venture were under discussion with the DRC government. This coinciding with the above events is where I believe the idea that AJN were trying to take part of 13359 began to take hold.

I think what has caused the confusion is that most people associate anything to do with Manono as being under the control of AVZ when in fact there are numerous tenements that have various companies in control. Even our good friends Zijin mining attained PE12453 and PE13427 (link below) back in January on the periphery of 13359 through their 70% stake in Katamba mining.

The thing is management seemed happy with the area in the north of 13359 being retained as an exploration permit as nothing was noted in the May 4th announcement as it being a bad thing. We traded for the next 3 days of that week before going into suspension the week after. Possibly something happened in the discussions with the DRC government that the market isn't aware of but it seemed like Dathcom would retain it completely from the announcement.

@obe wan did a great post on this issue on the other forum on the 3rd of September 2022 (which I won't link to because they are crap) which is worth reading. May have also been posted here but I couldn't find it so my apologies for directing traffic there if not needed.

I could be wrong about this and am only basing my opinion on information available in official announcements. Which at the risk of triggering some here may not tell the whole story. If these are just rumours I wouldn't expect to hear anything about it from the company anyway.

Reactions: 20 users
Going off memory, the north area has only a couple of drill holes if I recall. By definition this might mean that it shouldn't be "upgraded" beyond exploration, since there is not a resource defined yet. Just a thought.

Reactions: 5 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
Do you think Neeto could be a professional analyst for one of the other big US fund managers?

Either that or he's just escaped from an asylum!

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Good post Carlos

A couple of points...actually more than a couple
  • the decree from MofM must have stated exactly that - cut off a piece and negotiate with the Government on terms of the remaining PR
  • according to some, the Mining Act prevents that from happening - PR to PE is meant to cover the whole tenement
  • perhaps, after making the announcement , AVZ got advice (from Momentum?) to that effect?
  • regarding the comment from the homeless one stating DATHOMIR 10% is secured, negotiating for the other 5%, firstly, where has that info been published?, secondly, I recall NF saying in an interview with our German friends that DRC will end up with '10 or 15%' - is there some connection? (I don't buy the proposition made by some that it relates to the 8% of AVZ being offered either - too vague)
Please realise I have one foot nailed to the floor, and continue to go round in circles over all this. Deja Vu all over again, I dream about groundhogs, blah blah

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 28 users

jsbuser

"Post-3: CautionNumber-1: I invoke my second amendment right from the US Constitution for anindividual privilege to free speech, expressed both in verbal or in written, topost the following multiple short Twitter messages as of Sep-2022."

Does that mean he can shoot you if you disagree with him? In the words of Jim Jefferies, "my 1st amendment right says I can say your second amendment right sux...." Also, not sure how any US Constitutional right holds in the DRC or the wider world.

Reactions: 11 users

jsbuser

Just a question, how is TTX going to refine the tailings without their own circuit? The tailings are leftover from tin mining, they wont be ground to what is needed for optimal lithium extraction without further processing. Even if they could use what AVZ develop, and after being the way that whole lot have been that is a big "if", it would be unlikely AVZ would change the processing parameters they'd have dialed in for our grind. The TTX economics are going to be "interesting", regardless of the grades in the piles.

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

TheCount

Regular
Just a question, how is TTX going to refine the tailings without their own circuit? The tailings are leftover from tin mining, they wont be ground to what is needed for optimal lithium extraction without further processing. Even if they could use what AVZ develop, and after being the way that whole lot have been that is a big "if", it would be unlikely AVZ would change the processing parameters they'd have dialed in for our grind. The TTX economics are going to be "interesting", regardless of the grades in the piles.
This guy look trustworthy doesn't he?

Screen Shot 2022-09-08 at 11.44.19 am.png

Aerosmith belting out "walk this way" right now . . . . . Life is good!

TC.

• Haha
  • Fire

cruiser51

Top 20
Maybe wait and see what TTX really wants to recover from their piles of tailings, is it tin, tantalum, lithium, or the lot and how they intend to process it.
Their DFS will be pretty interesting to read..

Maybe wait and see if AVZ is prepared to process those tailings.
Really can't see that happening.

Why would they?
I can't see having Eckhof on the TTX board would be a reason why.

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

John25

Regular
Either that or he's just escaped from an asylum!
If this Shyte Show goes on any longer …there’ll be a few of us qualified to be institutionalised
1662601588036.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

cruiser51

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
  • Haha