AVZ Discussion 2022

TheCount

Regular
I'm smelling "The final countdown" for Zinjin et al..... Many ducks lining up....

Oh BTW, it's playing right now...

TC.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 20 users

Dazmac66

Regular
Just checking my lithium watchlist - ASN up 43% after confirming "Outstanding Economics" on one of it's tenements! OMG lets get on with this f#cking circus so we can release some "Outstanding Economics" on a grand scale.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I'm smelling "The final countdown" for Zinjin et al..... Many ducks lining up....

Oh BTW, it's playing right now...

TC.
Second worst song of all time just behind "We built this city" by Starship

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Just checking my lithium watchlist - ASN up 43% after confirming "Outstanding Economics" on one of it's tenements! OMG lets get on with this f#cking circus so we can release some "Outstanding Economics" on a grand scale.
Beisha is a very happy man!

Reactions: 7 users

Dazmac66

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

TDITD

Top 20
Exactly,

AVZ announcing coming out of suspension with ML given and CATL deal passed + AVZ purchased further 15% with DRC govt becoming 8% holder in AVZ. AVZ 66% , oh an long lead items have been ordered. A sneaky tenders for construction mentioned.

They decide to drip feed us and a week later out comes the BFS - (at 10mtpa) which blows our socks off obviously with improved numbers virtually everywhere from transport costs to increase throughput of ore.

A week or so after this comes news that finances all sorted with loan for 10Mtpa secured FID sorted, we are mining

Another week and news on JV for battery plant with CATL and DRC, also updates on Hydro and transport - roads, wave machine for river crossing.

two more weeks, leftfield announcement railway coming to manono 🤯 study on 20mpta commences pushed by CATL

The possibilities

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 46 users
Divide by 4 Billion shares after CATL deal for 24% assuming that goes through and is not replaced by a more favourable transaction 👍
Any news on a new date for Bill Murrays birthday Fox?? ;-)

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Was the wave machine in the BFS?

Jeez, reading your post gave me a semi @TDITD

Dairy Queen on the crapper seems confident for a 15th resumption- 3 items reported, only second post on AVZ. Illusion of being informed

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Nbaz

Regular
Divide by 4 Billion shares after CATL deal for 24% assuming that goes through and is not replaced by a more favourable transaction 👍
Hey fox,

Are you expecting a further suspension extension after this one based on whispers you've heard?

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

LOCKY82

Regular

Go on Franky boy! 💪

• Wow
Reactions: 6 users

CHB

Regular
Was the wave machine in the BFS?

Jeez, reading your post gave me a semi @TDITD

Dairy Queen on the crapper seems confident for a 15th resumption- 3 items reported, only second post on AVZ. Illusion of being informed

I thought they were just repeating what had happened already.

15 is when our latest suspension is until

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users

CHB

Regular
o_OHey fox,

Are you expecting a further suspension extension after this one based on whispers you've heard?
Bill Murray's birthday takes us past current suspension date o_Oo_O

• Wow

Nbaz

Regular
Bill Murray's birthday takes us past current suspension date o_Oo_O
Correct, however fox stated it looks likely to be earlier.

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
I thought they were just repeating what had happened already.

15 is when our latest suspension is until
I read FAR more into it, lol
crazy nicolas cage GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Why is that Foxy?

Why will AVZ issue a billion shares for that transaction to occur?

• Thinking

The Fox

Regular
Any news on a new date for Bill Murrays birthday Fox?? ;-)
Presently I’m expecting for some important in country announcements to be made some days earlier then mentioned previously.

I’ve always been a fan of Micky Rourke by the way.

If all documents and information are ready to go out to the market once ML is formally granted, then it would be nice to see AVZ trading again shortly after. (I doubt it would be the same day)

Unsure on timeline between ML being provided and AVZ back trading, assuming there is nothing outstanding then I’d be expecting only a few short days. Maybe this includes a weekend, we shall see.

Still some clarity needed around Cong and friends, maybe a change in venue would help to finalise a legal decision. Looking forward to AvZ shareholders getting some confirmation and understanding of the outcomes around this matter ASAP.

Cheers The Fox 🦊

Reactions: 25 users

TheCount

Regular
Don't they get 24% of the "project" and not the ASX entity? For a measly USD400M mind you..

TC.

• Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

The Fox

Regular
Why is that Foxy?

Why will AVZ issue a billion shares for that transaction to occur?
My bad, of course it’s just Dathcom not AVZ minerals. Doh 🤦‍♂️

Reactions: 6 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Don't they get 24% of the "project" and not the ASX entity? For a measly USD400M mind you..

TC.
Exactly my question I assume CATH is picking up 24% of Datchom (ie the project) and paying for it

Reactions: 4 users

Samus

Top 20
Total Shares Outstanding 3.529B
FYI it's at the bottom of the page.

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users
Top Bottom