AVZ Discussion 2022

C

ChrisU

wombat74

Top 20
Agreed, i don't like the arguement that because 'its a non-issue' no need to disclose. But DRC courts have on all accounts been notourious in their delays and opaque disclosures (at a DRC national level - meeting minutes, their websites are all trash).

I'd be happy with "Court case in progress on X issue, when resolved we will let you know". Everything else is just heresay until a verdict is passed - could swing either way in DRC me feels so no longer get held up on that.

Regarding the ICC arbitration. I'm not 100% sure how that all works, but from my attempts to find media reports or disclosures of other cases, its all pretty hush hush. Think its one of the rules for ICC that 'either party can request confidentiality' but not sure if these include the minor updates like if the number of arbitrators has been confirmed, when an expected date for verdict will be etc.

View attachment 15685

The article 8 also highlights an overarching confidentiality clause for the proceedings.

View attachment 15684

1662101017720.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

9cardomaha

Regular
I think it's about time The Fox and Nellie17 reveal their source as well lol . Let me talk to the "Source" for 5 seconds and tell you whether they're full of shit or not .
View attachment 15698

Well i just watched that Blood Cobalt docu... i think revealing sources in DRC who speak against any party is a death sentence...

But i feel you, everyday be like

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

TheCount

Regular
Whoa whoa whoa boys and girls - it's going to be a party tonight!!!!!

1662102234883.png

TC.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

Bray

Regular
Removed from the 200 oooohhhh

• Sad
Reactions: 4 users
Looks like we are out 😮‍💨

Screenshot_20220902-170616_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

• Sad

JasonM

Regular
no party, just announced avz removed from asx200. this is getting beyond a joke. patience is certainly wearing thin but fuck all I or anyone other than the company and those in the DRC can do. very frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!! fucking pineapples too

• Sad
  • Fire

Modo

no party, just announced avz removed from asx200. this is getting beyond a joke. patience is certainly wearing thin but fuck all I or anyone other than the company and those in the DRC can do. very frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!! fucking pineapples too
ATTENTION TO DETAIL. And the 300 gonski

• Sad

j.l

Regular
Does anyone know what the second news item refers to (apart from the obvious)? There doesn't seem to be a corresponding document available.
Screenshot_20220902-151925_Chrome.jpg

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 users

LOCKY82

Regular
December for the next rebalance, come on Nige pull the pineapple out! And shove it up Cong!! Go AVZ 💪

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Mickyb64

Regular
Friday night, time to get on the gas. To all have a good weekend.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

Pokok

Regular
well out of 200 and 300 but SYA in 200 lets see you all explain this one ,, so we are not worth 30c ???

• Sad
  • Thinking

Rediah

Regular

obe wan

Regular
well out of 200 and 300 but SYA in 200 lets see you all explain this one ,, so we are not worth 30c ???
SYA is $2.3B Mc

Pokok

Regular

TDITD

Top 20
ASX 200 & 300 bye bye till it’s December for buy buy.

Christ feel like I’m in a rocky montage atm where we are getting the shit beaten out of us round after round. The music is about to change (dead giveaway turn around is coming), we are in the 11th round. Like rocky we will come good an knock ‘em out too, so I guess the analogy is adequate.
After the knock out, I want some of this ..

For full effect please turn up the volume

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

LOCKY82

Regular
Isn't the removal because we cannot trade currently!? 🤔

j.l

Regular
Thanks @Rediah.
Guess I was just a bit hasty there, expecting (hoping) that more news was coming. Silly me!

Reactions: 1 users

wombat74

Top 20
This one is for Cong .
1662106568509.gif

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

obe wan

Regular
Isn't the removal because we cannot trade currently!? 🤔
Removal because we basically didn’t trade at all and classed as no being recommended for a particular level of investment at this stage.

We’ll have to do the whole march back to the 300/200… can’t get back in for 6 months after getting kicked out ; so we’ll be 12 months before we re enter….

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11 users
Top Bottom