AVZ Discussion 2022

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Knowing that Dathomir had that amount of shares provides perspective to ask, what did Cong do with those shares? And why? This could go a long way to asking why he wanted to change the contract months after signing off on the 10%.

Basically Cong had the wrong advice tickle his ear drum and AVZ is being erroneously tortured for it
Guy Loanda got 40mill as well, and a seat on the board. Both DATHOMIR and Loanda sold out. (far too early of course, but one might suggest they had 'other interested parties' wanting their share of the pineapple....eeeee....pie, fast, before anyone looked too hard at the transaction) Find out the real owners of Dathomir, and you might find links back to the old regime, possibly staffers at Cominiere, the possibilities are endless

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Looks like we know who the real Monster of Manono is!
View attachment 15666

The DGA of SNCC demands the continuation of the financial patrol in his company despite the contrary opinion of the Minister of Portfolio. We must avoid the once daily social unrest as the elections approach, nani azo tinda mamma Adele? Only hijackers fight the IGF

The SNCC rail network is in the southeast of the Democratic Republic of Congo, and is the only cross-border railway network in sub-Saharan Africa. The railway covers 3,641km but most parts are in poor condition or complete disrepair.

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 1 users

wombat74

Top 20
Friday's pineapple.
1662088794899.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Yes yet again Africa time strikes. I just hope the hold up isn't because the judge is in a snack induced coma, or maybe the judge is weighing up snacks Vs never working as a judge again. Hoping for a different outcome than the usual one step forward two back routine where we end up needing to go higher up to sort out the corruption. We are so close and its such an obviously easy decision to make (if following the law).
Pass him some insulin, he's having a hyperglycaemic episode

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Princess bitchface is on the run - yay

loop 3d GIF

• Wow
Reactions: 14 users
C

ChrisU

I know this might be off topic because pineapple’s are the current topic, but just wondering how many shareholders know that Dathomir were given 260 million shares in AVZ when we first negotiated the JV with them and Cominiere
Knowing that Dathomir had that amount of shares provides perspective to ask, what did Cong do with those shares? And why? This could go a long way to asking why he wanted to change the contract months after signing off on the 10%.

Basically Cong had the wrong advice tickle his ear drum and AVZ is being etortured for it
Guy Loanda got 40mill as well, and a seat on the board. Both DATHOMIR and Loanda sold out. (far too early of course, but one might suggest they had 'other interested parties' wanting their share of the pineapple....eeeee....pie, fast, before anyone looked too hard at the transaction) Find out the real owners of Dathomir, and you might find links back to the old regime, possibly staffers at Cominiere, the possibilities are endless
Guy Loando, if you take Twitter content showing Eckhof messages somewhat seriously, is also a key player in the current politics against AVZ.

This seems to escape attention on social media, but a close look like ‘Svetlana’ is managing shows investigative journalism claiming Loando’s mentor is Cong. That’s not hard to imagine considering as you point out 40 mil went to a 30 something year old lawyer. Which is all out of proportion for a legal role in a transaction. Klaus oiled well back in 2017.

So question is why Congolese pursue Cominiere but no mention of minister Loando?

• Thinking
  • Fire

TheCount

Regular

Basically Cong had the wrong advice tickle his ear drum and AVZ is being etortured for it

Guy Loando, if you take Twitter content showing Eckhof messages somewhat seriously, is also a key player in the current politics against AVZ.

This seems to escape attention on social media, but a close look like ‘Svetlana’ is managing shows investigative journalism claiming Loando’s mentor is Cong. That’s not hard to imagine considering as you point out 40 mil went to a 30 something year old lawyer. Which is all out of proportion for a legal role in a transaction. Klaus oiled well back in 2017.

So question is why Congolese pursue Cominiere but no mention of minister Loando?
Nice posting style - well done.

TC.

• Haha
C

ChrisU

AVZ have stated the issue with Dathomir is , "without foundation and merit " and it does not have any effect with regards to " AVZ’s 75% equity interest in the Manono Project, to which AVZ holds good legal title. " Also , " The sale and purchase agreements under which AVZ acquired that interest which AVZ has duly performed and completed and which have not been terminated or annulled by any order, letter or otherwise."

I don't see how an offer to settle fits into the above company statements . Twitter is a world full of fakes and phonies . Like hotcrapper . I reckon there might be a few on here as well . IMO

Yes AVZ stated that as quoted, but you can add the rest, the mention of an appeal.

That statement has inconsistencies, for example, how to differentiate “order” from “decision”

That AVZ is not a “party”, is ill-defined, since there is an appeal that is material for AVZ
“subject to an appeal which has the effect, under DRC law, of suspending the Tribunal Decision; and”

Also has anyone heard of any progress on this “case”:

“…the subject of a request on 1 February 2022 by the DRC Minister of Justice, that the DRC General Inspectorate of Judicial and Penitentiary Services, examine the case and that, pending the examination, nothing be done on the case…”

In some instances lawyers like to settle to move on. Mr Cong is no push over but a well embedded tick on it’s host

wombat74

Top 20
Yes AVZ stated that as quoted, but you can add the rest, the mention of an appeal.

That statement has inconsistencies, for example, how to differentiate “order” from “decision”

That AVZ is not a “party”, is ill-defined, since there is an appeal that is material for AVZ
“subject to an appeal which has the effect, under DRC law, of suspending the Tribunal Decision; and”

Also has anyone heard of any progress on this “case”:

“…the subject of a request on 1 February 2022 by the DRC Minister of Justice, that the DRC General Inspectorate of Judicial and Penitentiary Services, examine the case and that, pending the examination, nothing be done on the case…”

In some instances lawyers like to settle to move on. Mr Cong is no push over but a well embedded tick on it’s host
So if this is the case does Cong want a pay out or does he want his stake back he sold to AVZ ? Which is it do you think ?
Can he drag this on and on for weeks / months ? If that is the case is it better to pay him out and move on ? AVZ could raise
the money in a heart beat .

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

obe wan

Regular
AVZ have stated the issue with Dathomir is , "without foundation and merit " and it does not have any effect with regards to " AVZ’s 75% equity interest in the Manono Project, to which AVZ holds good legal title. " Also , " The sale and purchase agreements under which AVZ acquired that interest which AVZ has duly performed and completed and which have not been terminated or annulled by any order, letter or otherwise."

I don't see how an offer to settle fits into the above company statements . Twitter is a world full of fakes and phonies . Like hotcrapper . I reckon there might be a few on here as well . IMO
"Twitter is a world full of fakes and phonies . Like hotcrapper . I reckon there might be a few on here as well . IMO"

I did notice that text which was screen shot and dropped on twitter , which was apparently something to do with this offer to settle with Dathomir...the bottom of that text was blurred , but remarkably you could jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjust about make out AVZ...that looked like it was a pretty crap photoshop attempt tbh; loads of this shit pops up on twitter and the just goes missing ; all smoke and mirrors and half probably there to get shareholders hyperventilating and on the blower calling the company of Ferguson himself for answers ; a good way of winding everyone in and all thinking about throwing in the towel.

Yesterday was another example, some DRC goon wacks up about $50m owning to Dathomir; that Kayala with her half worded tweets... left a few hyperventilating no doubt......NGOs and Media were swarming around the Court room too 😲 ...... anyone hear a peep about it or when its been delayed till.....nope, not a sausage . hysteria

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 17 users

obe wan

Regular
So if this is the case does Cong want a pay out or does he want his stake back he sold to AVZ ? Which is it do you think ?
Can he drag this on and on for weeks / months ? If that is the case is it better to pay him out and move on ? AVZ could raise
he'd want a payout i reckon , doubt if he'd be interested in forking out 15% of the project to get it up and running , unless of court Zijin or other made him a deal to good to refuse... although if that snake got in , fark wouldn't it turn into an absolute shite show, couldn't you just imagine the underhanded dealing that fuck would be up to ; untrustable

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

SilentOne

Regular
My thoughts Wombat: you should never reward bad behavior otherwise you are by default endorsing said behavior.

You don't want to be setting a precedent that can be used against good corporate citizens in future litigation.

The longer the issues around AVZ remains unresolved the brighter the light is on DRC and its' legal processes - this in itself will tighten the noose around thieves and swine's that are corrupt and delaying AVZ in mining.

I fully support Nigel and his Team - Tim will tell.

Regards,

• Love
Reactions: 19 users

wombat74

Top 20
My thoughts Wombat: you should never reward bad behavior otherwise you are by default endorsing said behavior.

You don't want to be setting a precedent that can be used against good corporate citizens in future litigation.

The longer the issues around AVZ remains unresolved the brighter the light is on DRC and its' legal processes - this in itself will tighten the noose around thieves and swine's that are corrupt and delaying AVZ in mining.

I fully support Nigel and his Team - Tim will tell.

Regards,
I agree with you 100 % .

Reactions: 6 users

9cardomaha

Regular
"Twitter is a world full of fakes and phonies . Like hotcrapper . I reckon there might be a few on here as well . IMO"

I did notice that text which was screen shot and dropped on twitter , which was apparently something to do with this offer to settle with Dathomir...the bottom of that text was blurred , but remarkably you could jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjust about make out AVZ...that looked like it was a pretty crap photoshop attempt tbh; loads of this shit pops up on twitter and the just goes missing ; all smoke and mirrors and half probably there to get shareholders hyperventilating and on the blower calling the company of Ferguson himself for answers ; a good way of winding everyone in and all thinking about throwing in the towel.

Yesterday was another example, some DRC goon wacks up about $50m owning to Dathomir; that Kayala with her half worded tweets... left a few hyperventilating no doubt......NGOs and Media were swarming around the Court room too 😲 ...... anyone hear a peep about it or when its been delayed till.....nope, not a sausage . hysteria
its a clusterfuck for sure. thank god for this board though - those with enough time to scroll from about page 300 onward can cut through a lot of the noise and come to their own conclusions.

but alas these are the times we live in; someone posts some hot horseshit on the bird and a number of people gobble it up like hawaiin pizza.

edit: i admit prior to finding this board i gobbled up my fair share of poop

1662093327926.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users
C

ChrisU

You can ask Cong himself. His phone number is public

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

LOCKY82

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

CHB

Regular
I have plenty of helpful people randomly messaging me and letting me know how much they have made on crypto and can help me make money too.

Maybe I should direct them to my mate Simon Cong

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

wombat74

Top 20

If management would keep SH in the loop then this type of BS wouldn't happen . What's the problem with informing SH of an upcoming court case /date?

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 11 users
Greetings fellow AVZ holders. I made it.
If you'd like to reach into my bags, they are full to the brim with pineapples! Huzzah!

• Haha

9cardomaha

Regular
If management would keep SH in the loop then this type of BS wouldn't happen . What's the problem with informing SH of an upcoming court case /date?
Agreed, i don't like the arguement that because 'its a non-issue' no need to disclose. But DRC courts have on all accounts been notourious in their delays and opaque disclosures (at a DRC national level - meeting minutes, their websites are all trash).

I'd be happy with "Court case in progress on X issue, when resolved we will let you know". Everything else is just heresay until a verdict is passed - could swing either way in DRC me feels so no longer get held up on that.

Regarding the ICC arbitration. I'm not 100% sure how that all works, but from my attempts to find media reports or disclosures of other cases, its all pretty hush hush. Think its one of the rules for ICC that 'either party can request confidentiality' but not sure if these include the minor updates like if the number of arbitrators has been confirmed, when an expected date for verdict will be etc.

1662098394564.png

The article 8 also highlights an overarching confidentiality clause for the proceedings.

1662098338023.png

Top Bottom