back to bed

Reactions: 6 users

Rediah

Regular
:cry::cry::cry::cry:
tumblr_npmmitNYLE1urfsfuo1_400.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Love your sense of humour @TDITD and good to see another South Park fan. What do you think of the odds the govt will cut our capital gains discounts before we come out of this suspension?

Last edited:
  • Haha

Dazmac66

Regular
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

JAG

Top 20
AVZ holders in training

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16 users

Azzler

Top 20
Anyone want to buy $5k+ AVZ stock off market from me?
Jeez things are now getting a bit tight for me now... 😅
😱

• Sad
  • Haha

Uglybob

Regular
Someone may need to go check on the wombat.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Dazmac66

Regular
Anyone want to buy $5k+ AVZ stock off market from me?
Jeez things are now getting a bit tight for me now... 😅
😱
Hey Azzler, feel sorry for you and anyone who needs the money urgently. Price of everything seems to be going through the roof and mortgage rates on the increase and nobody envisaged a shitstorm of this magnitude. Sure someone will buy your shares at a price. My only gripe is the opportunity cost of selling a small portion to increase holdings in the other end of the battery!!

JAG

Top 20
1661992292346.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Well....

I'm off to the grocers to buy myself a pineapple :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18 users

Remark

Top 20
Well....

Here's one that Nigel prepared earlier....
Pineapple.jpg

AVZ special, nearly sideways 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12 users

Samus

Top 20
Been in nose-dive for a while! Best stay in suspension for a few more weeks! ;)
That's called Stockholm syndrome.

Don't worry Australia has therapists of a very high standard. :geek:

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Birdman7

Regular
Well....

We may need to look at a bulk buying arrangement!! 😞 Anyone know of a plantation owner 😳

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

Samus

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20 users

JAG

Top 20
Well, not much we can do so I'm having some happy vibes then off to the boat club :cool:

1661996490370.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love

wombat74

Top 20
1661997085813.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

obe wan

Regular
@obe wan any chance you can provide a little clarity on the current tribunal given Dathomir are wanting $50mil. We already paid $5mil for the first 5%, then $15mil for the next 10%, so we’ve already paid $20mil. $50mil - $20mil = $30mil of which they are trying to suck 75% out of AVZ. Which ends up being around $20mil for us and $10mil from the state (Cominiere). Given Cominiere reckon they only lent Dathomir the shares, it seems Dathomir want Cominiere to pay them $10mil for shares they never owned. I personally think the Dathomir claim will be annulled at the tribunal and would find it poetic justice if they were charged with obstruction. I just wondered if you could untangle this schemozel for us, because after all the confusion and bullshit I’m reading on a daily basis I think I’m actually starting to enjoy the chaos, quite bizarre really
Hey Moneybags, what you've written is probably as clear as it seems at the moment; logically thinking is nearly out the window with some of the claims being made; its probably highlights what the DRC norm was / is and the enormity of trying to clean it up; if the level of effort being made in some of these claims was as good as you needed to wrongfully claim something FMD. they really need to start sending people to the slammer and making examples

• Love

TDITD

Top 20
Love your sense of humour @TDITD and good to see another South Park fan. What do you think of the odds the govt will cut our capital gains discounts before we come out of this suspension?
I sense we are close to coming out of suspension, one might say imminent. So close I can almost smell it.....

QjbdqU.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

TDITD

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10 users

TheCount

Regular
Name that tune!