• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

hedrox

Regular
NO decision made yet....

Reactions: 2 users

wombat74

Top 20
From the crapper . Another so called contact full of bs who miss read the original info has corrected themselves. "
"Hahaha...the good one with a nice glass or 2 of red...this was only a post I found on twitter about the 50 million...I guess it was only the case....not the outcome.Still waiting for a reply from a trustful person on the ground infront of the courthouse"

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Until AVZ make an official announcement believe NOTHING !!!!

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

The Fox

Regular
Relax big boy Wombat, all will be ok. Court case took longer then expected so timelines have moved. Derrrr

I’m sure AVZ will update soon, look for the company announcements, or send them a pineapple he he. 😁

Hang in their kid, I’m sure all will be fine 😁👍

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

Bin59

Regular
what is she saying? I can’t understand.
1661947768304.jpeg

what is she saying? I can’t understand.
The civil societies are crying foul about Dathomir wanting to claim $50m from Dathcom, they're also not happy that Dathomir are blocking the major project and they want Felix to intervene - I don’t think the case is over yet.

• Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

wombat74

Top 20
Relax big boy Wombat, all will be ok. Court case took longer then expected so timelines have moved. Derrrr

I’m sure AVZ will update soon, look for the company announcements, or send them a pineapple he he. 😁

Hang in their kid, I’m sure all will be fine 😁👍
Mate according to you we are already trading by now . No more suspension extension was the info you and an other were giving . Now don't bitch and moan about me calling you out . Your mate Nell said all would be sorted weeks ago .Give us an update please .

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users

TDITD

Top 20
Live feed on Judge being told Dathomir have been wronged and should be given $50mil.
Suspicious Will Ferrell GIF

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

The Fox

Regular
Mate according to you we are already trading by now . No more suspension extension was the info you and an other were giving . Now don't bitch and moan about me calling you out . Your mate Nell said all would be sorted weeks ago .Give us an update please .

You don’t read too good do ya ? Get a grip mate. 🦊

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Remark

Top 20
You don’t read too good do ya ? Get a grip mate. 🦊
It's starting to smell like the Crapper in here.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users

The Fox

Regular
Cherry picking info, aggressive poster I think you are. See you next week 👍😁🦊

Reactions: 15 users

Samus

Top 20
View attachment 15555

The civil societies are crying foul about Dathomir wanting to claim $50m from Dathcom, they're also not happy that Dathomir are blocking the major project and they want Felix to intervene - I don’t think the case is over yet.
I fee like @Xerof explained it pretty good:

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Dijon101

Regular
I'm in agreement with Fox and others here that are saying we are very close to being out of suspension.

Had an amazing conversation with a random customer who works in the mining industry this evening.

Now take this as you may, however..
I over heard this fellow talking about mining and the staff shortages they are going through to a couple of fellow customers.
Gold mines etc

I simply interjected and asked a few simple questions:

"Oh you are involved in mining?, Have you heard about AVZ?, What are the chances of AVZ ever getting out of suspension?"

He replied along the lines of:
Yes, Biggest Hard rock lithium resource in the world, he's invested heavily, and we have nothing to worry about.
Other things he said
Its been in court for the last three months ICC and a decision is due. Rather sure of the decision being in our favour.

The biggest point that stuck with me was, that he said the whole world was watching The DRC and if they fuck this up it will cost them billions in future investment. No one will touch the DRC if they mess this up, they have to get this right.

Maybe he's right, but its another source giving similar insites on how close we are...
Or maybe im about to be buggered by a pineapple..

Either way I'm sleeping easy tonight as the conversation I had tonight really put my mind at ease.

GLTAH!!

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I'm sleeping easy tonight...tried a Margaret River Shiraz and a Barossa Malbec

Both fine wines

Two more trading days before the end of the week

"Hopeful" of but not "expecting" some news before the open on Monday

• Love
Reactions: 12 users

LOCKY82

Regular
So the judge took 2 days to deliberate what exactly how many Mars bars his missus wants!?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Doc

Master of Quan
To make this go quicker tell the bastards we’ll give ‘em 20m from the profits from the first full year operating. 20m a drop in the ocean for what this mine can achieve profit wise.
Dragged on long enough!
We need to build this mine ASAP

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Nellie17

Regular

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220901-062820_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220901-062820_Samsung Internet.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 89
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users

TDITD

Top 20
To make this go quicker tell the bastards we’ll give ‘em 20m from the profits from the first full year operating. 20m a drop in the ocean for what this mine can achieve profit wise.
Dragged on long enough!
We need to build this mine ASAP
Unfortunately I agree, but have a sneaky proviso in there so it basically allows us to pay it off over 50yrs so first payment is 10yrs in and then $500k a year there after…. Drag it on for us we drag it on for you corrupt pieces of :poop:

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Samus

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

CHB

Regular
We ready for 2 week extension peeps?

• Fire
  • Sad