AVZ Discussion 2022

Doc

Master of Quan
We ready for 2 week extension peeps?
They might surprise us……and give a 4 week suspension extension!
Keep us on our toes so we dont get complacent 🙄

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 15 users

JAG

Top 20
1661983994197.png

Reactions: 8 users

JAG

Top 20
1661984039880.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

JAG

Top 20
1661984091142.png

• Love
  • Fire

JAG

Top 20
1661984137244.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Charbella

Regular
What is holding us up now? Zijin is out and Cong wants additional $35million USD. In the scheme of things, this is a non-issue. We can’t be suspending for another 2 weeks over this? It has been a rough 3 months, shareholders deserve the best outcome for their patience. AVZ 💥🔥🚀🚀

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

JAG

Top 20
1661984350696.png

• Love
Reactions: 13 users

JAG

Top 20
1661985812827.png

• Fire
  • Love

JAG

Top 20
1661985882974.png

1661985910657.png

• Love
  • Fire

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
What is holding us up now? Zijin is out and Cong wants additional $35million USD. In the scheme of things, this is a non-issue. We can’t be suspending for another 2 weeks over this? It has been a rough 3 months, shareholders deserve the best outcome for their patience. AVZ 💥🔥🚀🚀
I believe we are still waiting for the ML to be issued after paying our fees. No changes to the status of the tenement on the Cadastre website. Last informed message about the cut-off portion was from Nigel saying there are negotiations proceeding on that. All this shit in the Appeal Court seems irrelevant to the nub of the matter - ML (given it seems Cong only after more money, not 15% ownership returned)

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 27 users

JAG

Top 20
1661988127336.png

• Sad
Reactions: 5 users
@obe wan any chance you can provide a little clarity on the current tribunal given Dathomir are wanting $50mil. We already paid $5mil for the first 5%, then $15mil for the next 10%, so we’ve already paid $20mil. $50mil - $20mil = $30mil of which they are trying to suck 75% out of AVZ. Which ends up being around $20mil for us and $10mil from the state (Cominiere). Given Cominiere reckon they only lent Dathomir the shares, it seems Dathomir want Cominiere to pay them $10mil for shares they never owned. I personally think the Dathomir claim will be annulled at the tribunal and would find it poetic justice if they were charged with obstruction. I just wondered if you could untangle this schemozel for us, because after all the confusion and bullshit I’m reading on a daily basis I think I’m actually starting to enjoy the chaos, quite bizarre really

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users

JAG

Top 20
1661988414558.png

• Sad
  • Thinking

Bray

Regular
extension again

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users

CHB

Regular
2 weeks as expected.

• Sad
Reactions: 8 users

TDITD

Top 20
@obe wan any chance you can provide a little clarity on the current tribunal given Dathomir are wanting $50mil. We already paid $5mil for the first 5%, then $15mil for the next 10%, so we’ve already paid $20mil. $50mil - $20mil = $30mil of which they are trying to suck 75% out of AVZ. Which ends up being around $20mil for us and $10mil from the state (Cominiere). Given Cominiere reckon they only lent Dathomir the shares, it seems Dathomir want Cominiere to pay them $10mil for shares they never owned. I personally think the Dathomir claim will be annulled at the tribunal and would find it poetic justice if they were charged with obstruction. I just wondered if you could untangle this schemozel for us, because after all the confusion and bullshit I’m reading on a daily basis I think I’m actually starting to enjoy the chaos, quite bizarre really
angry stan marsh GIF by South Park

• Haha

Doc

Master of Quan
I must admit, the lack of ANY information directly from AVZ is a little frustrating. If it’s only the surface rights etc that’s the issue does it really take 3+ months for just this issue?

• Thinking

Doc

Master of Quan
I must admit, the lack of ANY information directly from AVZ is a little frustrating. If it’s only the surface rights etc that’s the issue does it really take 3+ months for just this issue?
They even dropped the ‘negotiations are progressing well’ from the first suspension extension

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users

TheCount

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire

TDITD

Top 20
  • Haha