AVZ Discussion 2022

LOCKY82

Regular
Whenever we do come out of suspension, to celebrate, perhaps we should all fly to the DRC and beat the living sh*t out of Simon Cong?? Just a thought. Might help with closing this chapter 🙏

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

wombat74

Top 20
Just joking Wombat, you know I’m a fan of yours, that green one is actually for Nells, yours is the yellow one
All good MoneyBags . We have to keep a sense of humour . Did you know The Fox is a lesbian ? She will need a female pineapple .

• Haha
  • Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 9 users

obe wan

Regular
Thanks for your reply @obe wan, between us I’ll be glad to see any announcement tomorrow regarding the ASX200. Whether we are in or out of the ASX200, it’s just good to get uncertainties out of the way, the frustration comes from uncertainty. As far as our suspension, even though we don’t have certainty, I believe our positions regarding mining and exploration rights and Dathomir are pretty solid. And @TheCount I pride myself on my spelling, are you sure you went to the right sturgeon?
Yes agree, lots of spin and flying shite on all channels, worn holders get gittery , quanity of posts decline as everyone is speculated out ; then like last night on twitter, some bloke tweets $50m Cominiere and the whole pace goes into meltdown and everyone fears the worse, personally I've had enough of this suspension shite; end of last week Thursday / Friday she was getting into the bag ; but as I said to the more informed individual....mate, thank fuck; but you know what we've been here before, but this time we have an actual deadline we really do need to hit and its publicly known i.e. ASX200 / Sept 1st...so I'm going to wager, that some little grubs over there are going to burn out the brakes and make sure we don't hit the 1st Sept date and at this stage, it will be just out of spite and this thing will open within a week later.

The court case started last Thursday ; later adjourned until yesterday for verdict...tight as; all of a sudden.. decision was delayed.
We've been 'nearly there'/imminent' so many times only for marbles to be dropped on the floor i.e. some one in someone's ear and then bam , those comments need to be checked out and assessed. So with this case right up in the final week prior to 1st Sept and then adjourned for verdict up until the 31st and only leaving us with a 12 hour window.....it was never going to happen on time unfortunately.

Anyway another 2 week extension ...... I cant see it taking that long and I reckon it will be farking annoying how little time it actually takes to come out once Sept 1st has past

• Thinking
Reactions: 19 users

obe wan

Regular
Whenever we do come out of suspension, to celebrate, perhaps we should all fly to the DRC and beat the living sh*t out of Simon Cong?? Just a thought. Might help with closing this chapter 🙏
id be more than happy to take care of him IRA style @LOCKY82 , no balaclava required

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

The Fox

Regular
All good MoneyBags . We have to keep a sense of humour . Did you know The Fox is a lesbian ? She will need a female pineapple .
1662007133752.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Yes agree, lots of spin and flying shite on all channels, worn holders get gittery , quanity of posts decline as everyone is speculated out ; then like last night on twitter, some bloke tweets $50m Cominiere and the whole pace goes into meltdown and everyone fears the worse, personally I've had enough of this suspension shite; end of last week Thursday / Friday she was getting into the bag ; but as I said to the more informed individual....mate, thank fuck; but you know what we've been here before, but this time we have an actual deadline we really do need to hit and its publicly known i.e. ASX200 / Sept 1st...so I'm going to wager, that some little grubs over there are going to burn out the brakes and make sure we don't hit the 1st Sept date and at this stage, it will be just out of spite and this thing will open within a week later.

The court case started last Thursday ; later adjourned until yesterday for verdict...tight as; all of a sudden.. decision was delayed.
We've been 'nearly there'/imminent' so many times only for marbles to be dropped on the floor i.e. some one in someone's ear and then bam , those comments need to be checked out and assessed. So with this case right up in the final week prior to 1st Sept and then adjourned for verdict up until the 31st and only leaving us with a 12 hour window.....it was never going to happen on time unfortunately.

Anyway another 2 week extension ...... I cant see it taking that long and I reckon it will be farking annoying how little time it actually takes to come out once Sept 1st has past
Still have the surface rights PR/PE issue to be resolved.

I haven’t seen anywhere that it has.

Reactions: 3 users

LOCKY82

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Mickyb64

Regular
I'd rather we all just meet somewhere in Oz and get shitfaced.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

TheCount

Regular
I'd rather we all just meet somewhere in Oz and get shitfaced.
I'm in!

1662009468229.png

TC

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

wombat74

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users
OMG the next two weeks are just going to be posts about pineapples aren't they 😫🤦‍♂️🍍

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15 users

CHB

Regular
The amount of random pineapple pictures available on the internet for you guys to post is disturbing

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

JAG

Top 20
1662011377098.png

• Thinking

JAG

Top 20
1662011566170.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

JAG

Top 20
Trying to have a serious conversation about AVZ and explain wombats, foxes and pineapples :p

1662012884591.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

cruiser51

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 6 users
Still have the surface rights PR/PE issue to be resolved.

I haven’t seen anywhere that it has.
Yes, surface rights or ML or PR/PE has not had much discussion, but is IMO the main thing dragging out this suspension. It's most likely now all issues are interrelated.

In the absence of any information whatsoever from the company, which as frustrating it is for us LTH, it is IMO the right way to go about this when things are in the courts

So what have we learned or what can we piece together from the various posts and opinions:

After Ministerial decree to issue the ML things went off the rails. This is in my view most plausible scenario:

1) Decree issued

2) CAMI puts forward a clipped tenement for the PE with rest (most of CDL) issued under a new PR to be awarded to a new JV for which negotiations are to be held in future. This was IMO an attempt by Tantalex and/or others to get a foot in the door of the new PR over most of CDL. Also rights to the tailings and tin might have been messed with. This was naturally resisted by Dathcom (AVZ) and challenged. What the process for that challenge and resolution is I do not know and we have not heard or read much if anything about this other then some changes on the CAMI website.

3) In parallel there are the simultaneous Dathcom ownership attacks by Zijin and Dathomir. It is possible that in an attempt to delay and procrastinate issuing the ML to Dathcom, CAMI have seized on this ownership dispute and put the issue of ML on hold until Dathcom ownership issues are resolved.

3a) Zijin: cominiere being a government institution was audited by IGF and we all know about the IGF report. It appears although not officially confirmed, Zijin have back away from their 15% Datchom shares purchase claim and are now good corporate citizens 'giving' the shares back and not wanting a refund of the 'down-payment'.

3b) Dathomir is a private company and now that Datrhomir realises the value of this Li deposit has been rising they are fighting for more money for their old 5% + 10% sale of Dathcom to AVZ . As crazy and audacious as this sounds it will be decided by court (ruled on on the 31st Aug?).

So with 3a and 3b now most likely put to bed all focus should return to item 2. The 2 week extensions make me think that finalising the PR/PE issue is not to be resolved through a long court case, but how Dathcom gets its rightful ML over all of RD and CDL I do not know. It can well be that some give and take is required to get the ML over CD and part of CDL issued so we can move on whilst still being in a new PR for the northern part.

Looking forward to hear other people's views.

PS: put your pineapples in an off-topic thread like was suggested to us bike picture brigade :)

• Fire
Reactions: 39 users

wombat74

Top 20
Yes, surface rights or ML or PR/PE has not had much discussion, but is IMO the main thing dragging out this suspension. It's most likely now all issues are interrelated.

In the absence of any information whatsoever from the company, which as frustrating it is for us LTH, it is IMO the right way to go about this when things are in the courts

So what have we learned or what can we piece together from the various posts and opinions:

After Ministerial decree to issue the ML things went off the rails. This is in my view most plausible scenario:

1) Decree issued

2) CAMI puts forward a clipped tenement for the PE with rest (most of CDL) issued under a new PR to be awarded to a new JV for which negotiations are to be held in future. This was IMO an attempt by Tantalex and/or others to get a foot in the door of the new PR over most of CDL. Also rights to the tailings and tin might have been messed with. This was naturally resisted by Dathcom (AVZ) and challenged. What the process for that challenge and resolution is I do not know and we have not heard or read much if anything about this other then some changes on the CAMI website.

3) In parallel there are the simultaneous Dathcom ownership attacks by Zijin and Dathomir. It is possible that in an attempt to delay and procrastinate issuing the ML to Dathcom, CAMI have seized on this ownership dispute and put the issue of ML on hold until Dathcom ownership issues are resolved.

3a) Zijin: cominiere being a government institution was audited by IGF and we all know about the IGF report. It appears although not officially confirmed, Zijin have back away from their 15% Datchom shares purchase claim and are now good corporate citizens 'giving' the shares back and not wanting a refund of the 'down-payment'.

3b) Dathomir is a private company and now that Datrhomir realises the value of this Li deposit has been rising they are fighting for more money for their old 5% + 10% sale of Dathcom to AVZ . As crazy and audacious as this sounds it will be decided by court (ruled on on the 31st Aug?).

So with 3a and 3b now most likely put to bed all focus should return to item 2. The 2 week extensions make me think that finalising the PR/PE issue is not to be resolved through a long court case, but how Dathcom gets its rightful ML over all of RD and CDL I do not know. It can well be that some give and take is required to get the ML over CD and part of CDL issued so we can move on whilst still being in a new PR for the northern part.

Looking forward to hear other people's views.

PS: put your pineapples in an off-topic thread like was suggested to us bike picture brigade :)
It wouldn't surprise me if the Chinese have another tactic up their sleeve . Zijin has been very silent . I doubt they have left the building . Even that German prick was hiding in the shadows years after he sold out .

• Thinking
Top Bottom