1.4 MB · Views: 67
Reactions: 1 users

Bin59

Regular

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

Onthefm

Regular
Tell em to go F--ck themselves . Pay them nothing . Grubby disgusting F--ks .
Just pay the pieces of shit and its over. The same sort of thing happened at kidman but it was only about 7 or 8 mil from memory. 70 mil for 15% of the biggest best quality li resource on the planet is chicken feed. If we have to bump the ctal price up 50 mil fuckem.

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

wombat74

Top 20
Just pay the pieces of shit and its over. The same sort of thing happened at kidman but it was only about 7 or 8 mil from memory. 70 mil for 15% of the biggest best quality li resource on the planet is chicken feed. If we have to bump the ctal price up 50 mil fuckem.
Kidman paid nothing . MZN peice of shit would have made millions buying up KDR shares in the shadows while he was fighting a bogus case against KDR he could never win . You give these c__ts nothing .Imo

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Onthefm

Regular
Kidman paid nothing . MZN peice of shit would have made millions buying up KDR shares in the shadows while he was fighting a bogus case against KDR he could never win . You give these c__ts nothing .Imo
I can just about guarantee you kdr did pay. Or settled if that makes a difference.

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

CashKing

Regular
Na fuck that, where did they get that price from ? 2022 prices where we are at now! Fuck those scumbags trying to cash in now once they have read the BFS no doubt.

GLTAH

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

wombat74

Top 20
I can just about guarantee you kdr did pay. Or settled if that makes a difference.
Show me .I was a large investor. I heard nothing .Please give evidence . I am intrigued. Cheers

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

Samus

Top 20
Na fuck that, where did they get that price from ? 2022 prices where we are at now! Fuck those scumbags trying to cash in now once they have read the BFS no doubt.

GLTAH
Yeah how about sue the arse off em $1mil/day for the 12 months they held up this licence with the rest of the corrupted cun#s, build a few schools or a hospital & fast track production. Have Simon and co thrown into jail to be repeatedly raped by aids riddled criminals. :unsure:

On a side note shouldn't this news mean AVZ already won a previous appeal, or else what decision are they appealing against? If boatman, Zijin, Tommy toss pot claims had any merit anyway.

I mean you don't appeal for money for something that you legally own right....

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

wombat74

Top 20
1661945220691.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

wombat74

Top 20
1661945341255.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

John25

Regular
23EF05C5-8F03-490B-8A2F-4A66F34C25C3.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Lichione

Regular
They want 50 million?
They wanted 50million, and destroyed the share registration of AVZ'S extra 15% from them ,as well as laying charge on one of employee. According to the court doc shared in the bird.

What the fxxk.

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users
D

Deleted member 2428

The shit show continues FFS. We get a boost for a few days, then boom 💥 rug pulled from under Us. How much longer are these DRC half wits going to put us and themselves through losing millions of dollars each and every day. Lose/ Lose is the current situation .… Definitely NOT WIN/ WIN…

extension to suspension to 30 September imminent AGAIN

After that October etc etc

• Sad
Reactions: 5 users

The Fox

Regular
Nothing new. Dathomir have wanted $50m for a long time. Love you long time was their supporting argument.

Be surprised if this amount goes their way.

Cheers The Fox 🦊

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

wombat74

Top 20
Nothing new. Dathomir have wanted $50m for a long time. Love you long time was their supporting argument.

Be surprised if this amount goes their way.

Cheers The Fox 🦊
So what's happening Fox ? Are you still good for an announcement last week ? Can you please update . According to you and your mate we are are already trading . I understand we are standing on shifting sands and your intel is subject to the uncertain environment that comes with a country full corrupt scum bags . But please , an update if you will . Cheers

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users
Top Bottom