AVZ Discussion 2022

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Looking forward to Wombies posts and their content and grammar as we aproach 2am EST :D

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14 users
C

ChrisU

I'm pretty confident on ML dropping this week.....on the 1st now ; but I reckon management will be hoping this dathomir shit has zero legs...if Dathomir does gain percentages ; something along the lines of my post above may come into play , but also what we have, is...if this case gets through and is positive for Dathomir and because this case is an appeal ( and even if these two cases were as corrupt as hell) , in the eyes of asx it will only be seen as a proven case and so proving that the original case was proven to have merit and true even though at the time, where it seems it was just disregarded by management...ASX and a bus load of shareholders I reckon will start to drag out and bang the non disclosure banners.

Hopefully it doesn't have any legs.
I had it confirmed that AVZ sees Dathomir without a leg to stand on.

It’s hard to say what’s going on with the Lubumbashi judiciary and AVZ International’s appeal (Johnson’s name needs to be cleared too) but Cong is clearly compromised by the IGF legal assault on Cominiere (and Zijjn reversalas Cong conspired with Cominiere to push for Zijin’s registration.
I think you misread my insinuation. I was getting at that brand new account talking just like der Geist/li Tao/oil & gas, it’s a possibility of yet ANOTHER fake account by them.

When you look at it objectively it/she/he/them/theirs/ze is absolutely fucking nuts, who has at least three accounts to spend all day on social media slamming a company, with accusations - nobody will ever be able to convince me that behaviour isn’t mental illness.

Then all accounts went quiet suddenly at the height of their BS mudslinging. Now all of a sudden one comes back, now the other and they are both strongly on AVZ side, hmmmm. At least their li Tao/lithium analysis character seems dead (probably hence a new one lol). I certainly don’t forget their bs actions.

Surely you agree that multiple personality or at least multiple social-media personality individual has an arrogance to their conversing, even patronising at times. Or at least that’s certainly what I’ve taken from looking at their multiple personalities interactions.

An then of course yea there is that assertion that they helped write the last shareholder update, delusions of grandeur, arrogance. Or conversely if they did then it’s an AVZ insider ? PH (that’s a plot twist) , but then if they did then their research skills go down a notch in my book as it’s virtually inside information we are not privy to.

Either way I certainly don’t have much time for their BS behaviour/bi-polar attitude, an definitely don’t give them much credibility (surely that’s shot), although I will say anything new they post I will look at as I think we all should after all it’s our investments on the line here.

Yea didn’t mean for that to be this long, I agree I think we are all a little jaded from the false dawns though an do hope we are at the light at the end of the tunnel.(y)(y)
Could you post a link of the brand new account?

I did some fossicking on the shareholder update claim and it appears it’s from 2019, a shareholder letter? Not an update as it appears. I welcome correction.

Reactions: 11 users

Dom1974

Regular
So no news overnight on ML permit being issued and news of Dathomir case should be available later this evening/early tomorrow morning. Not liking our chances of coming out of suspension. CAMI continues to pull AVZ's chain.

• Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!

It’s hard to say what’s going on with the Lubumbashi judiciary and AVZ International’s appeal (Johnson’s name needs to be cleared too) but Cong is clearly compromised by the IGF legal assault on Cominiere (and Zijjn reversalas Cong conspired with Cominiere to push for Zijin’s registration.

I did some fossicking on the shareholder update claim and it appears it’s from 2019, a shareholder letter? Not an update as it appears. I welcome correction.

Sure AVZ sees Dathomir without a leg to stand on

But AVZ doesn't make the decision on the matter......unfortunately

Reactions: 9 users
For those worried about AVZ being removed from the ASX200 bear in mind that our Market Capital is still higher than it was when we were admitted to the ASX200. Perhaps due to not trading, our liquidity is not there, but our market capital is and we should be high / safe enough to stay there given our sector position was also up the list. Someone could follow this up!! Might give a more positive outlook to those worried about dropping out of the ASX200

Reactions: 13 users

Bin59

Regular

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
For those worried about AVZ being removed from the ASX200 bear in mind that our Market Capital is still higher than it was when we were admitted to the ASX200. Perhaps due to not trading, our liquidity is not there, but our market capital is and we should be high / safe enough to stay there given our sector position was also up the list. Someone could follow this up!! Might give a more positive outlook to those worried about dropping out of the ASX200

We are currently 143rd in MC rank, so we'll be safe .... https://www.marketindex.com.au/asx-listed-companies

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

CHB

Regular
Who cares if we drop out of asx200. The share price will drop big whoop dee doo.

We will just re-enter at next rebalancing. For LTH it just means one more top up, especially if the company confirms ML, ownership %, BFS, FID.

So much drama about nothing imo.

Reactions: 17 users

obe wan

Regular

Who cares if we drop out of asx200. The share price will drop big whoop dee doo.

We will just re-enter at next rebalancing. For LTH it just means one more top up, especially if the company confirms ML, ownership %, BFS, FID.

well there's actually 4 sub index's that we'll also drop out of once we drop from the 200 ..... if you've some dry powder to pick up lower....no issues then

Reactions: 9 users

obe wan

Regular
Reactions: 6 users

CHB

Regular
well there's actually 4 sub index's that we'll also drop out of once we drop from the 200 ..... if you've some dry powder to pick up lower....no issues then
Same thing applies tbh.

Unless people plan to sell when it opens

Reactions: 4 users

Apparently Boatman just said the same thing as you

• Haha
  • Fire

Won't drop if we stay in suspension
Think About It GIF by Identity

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

CHB

Regular
  • Haha

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Won't drop if we stay in suspension
Think About It GIF by Identity

We can drop out if we are in suspension due to the review criteria for long term suspended stocks

I'd be pretty sure we reached the 60 day review threshold highlighted below and posted a bit earlier by Bin59

We might not automatically drop out but we will be subject to review and the circumstances will be considered

1661906058855.jpeg

I actually don't care if we are in or out of the various indices

The index funds etc will ultimately do what they have to do depending on inclusion or deletion of AVZ from the lists

The fundamentals of the stock will eventually determine the SP in the future once we are up and trading again

I was personally interested in understanding "how" suspended stocks are assessed and dealt with in regard to index reviews in order to increase my learning on the operations of the market and the indices themselves

Bin59 finally nailed that explanation for me with the Twitter share above quoting Svetlana

I shall tuck away another piece of knowledge :)

Reactions: 12 users
We can drop out if we are in suspension due to the review criteria for long term suspended stocks

I'd be pretty sure we reached the 60 day review threshold highlighted below and posted a bit earlier by Bin59

We might not automatically drop out but we will be subject to review and the circumstances will be considered

View attachment 15494

I actually don't care if we are in or out of the various indices

The index funds etc will ultimately do what they have to do depending on inclusion or deletion of AVZ from the lists

The fundamentals of the stock will eventually determine the SP in the future once we are up and trading again

I was personally interested in understanding "how" suspended stocks are assessed and dealt with in regard to index reviews in order to increase my learning on the operations of the market and the indices themselves

Bin59 finally nailed that explanation for me with the Twitter share above quoting Svetlana

I shall tuck away another piece of knowledge :)
Oh snap!? Nice share! Mind is now blown. Work today has just ceased.

Share price can't drop though in suspension or can it if we can drop out? Interesting times haha

Blow Your Mind Wow GIF by Product Hunt

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

TDITD

Top 20

That feels like eons ago now. It was in reference to a new account called shelly craft on the bird that suddenly popped up not long after the main account came back and the oil & gas one also came back.

Nellie17

Regular
That feels like eons ago now. It was in reference to a new account called shelly craft on the bird that suddenly popped up not long after the main account came back and the oil & gas one also came back.
Hey TDITD,
Pretty sure you're replying to Sybil at the moment! 😜
Cheers,
Nells

Reactions: 3 users

TDITD

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Nellie17

Regular

Attachments