AVZ Discussion 2022

wombat74

Top 20
Can someone care to explain what is being said here? So even after the sale of the 15% to AVZI, Cong was soliciting interests from chinese entities on that same 15%? And what's this offer AVZI made if legitimately own the 15%? I'd be telling Cong to F off.
The part about AVZ "allegedly" making an offer to settle doesn't ring true to me . Under the circumstances of Congs/Dathmoir claims being "without foundation or merit " I really don't see Nigel would have made an offer to settle . That would be counter intuitive . Would give Cong credibility . My take is Nigel initially ignored them , then told them to f--k off .

Reactions: 14 users

Samus

Top 20
Thanks for quick reply guys. That should then be a 'simple' case of follow the money to prove ownership.....
"should" being the operative word here, there is no doubt whatsoever that the money was paid and the deal was done. It's what allgegdly came afterwards is the problem, I'll not go into details for the umpteenth time but my personal opinion is that this is why it's imperative that the supposed court ruling for Dathomir be overturned and above all else. Otherwise how can anybody maintain trust in the congolese judicial system moving forward? Sure it's BS, its BS 100 times over but it's probably the most important aspect of the whole shemozzle. imo.
I'm suprised it's taken this long and hoping the current appeal is actually to finally address it.

• Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
Not sure why the Judge needs 2 days to deliberate however .

Not unusual at all for judges to take time after a hearing to deliberate - much of that time is spend writing/dictating their judgement so it can be typed up and released when the decision is handed down. This happens in Australia all the time, in every jurisdiction.

Reactions: 20 users

Mickyb64

Regular
Took the cap on holiday to Cairns. Hoping for some good news to celebrate while I'm away. GLTAH.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220830-145432_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220830-145432_Gallery.jpg
    288.8 KB · Views: 58
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

Mickyb64

Regular
Took the cap on holiday to Cairns. Hoping for some good news to celebrate while I'm away. GLTAH.
@Winenut enjoying a fantastic 6 foot 6 Pinot Gris from our favorite Geelong winery Austins.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

Bin59

Regular
May I please know the source of this information? Thank you.
I also thought the Minister of Portfolio (Princess Kayinda) had been kicked out - however as seen in the recent photo below she still appears to have a job 🤔

1661837015083.jpeg

1661837037041.jpeg

• Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 7 users
May I please know the source of this information? Thank you.
Solo, your question has two parts, as I’ve said I don’t want to spend time on these threads, but I’ve attached a Link where the IGF accuses Adele Kayinda of complicity in regard to Cominiere’s selling to Zigin. I admit, I think from memory the sacking of Kayinda was said through twitter posts on these threads from sources I believe are reliable along with photos of her at the recent meeting of ministers where she has a ‘Visitor’s’ tag on her dress. The MoM (Antoinette) I believe instructs CAMI and my previous research found the Finance Minister also instructs CAMI. Hope you can follow up on theses because if I spend more time here I’m either going to start making sarcastic comments again or swearing my fucken head off again. Anything you can dig up will no doubt be appreciated https://exclusifrdc.com/le-bradage-...-sest-fait-avec-la-complicite-dadele-kayinda/

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

wombat74

Top 20
"should" being the operative word here, there is no doubt whatsoever that the money was paid and the deal was done. It's what allgegdly came afterwards is the problem, I'll not go into details for the umpteenth time but my personal opinion is that this is why it's imperative that the supposed court ruling for Dathomir be overturned and above all else. Otherwise how can anybody maintain trust in the congolese judicial system moving forward? Sure it's BS, its BS 100 times over but it's probably the most important aspect of the whole shemozzle. imo.
I'm suprised it's taken this long and hoping the current appeal is actually to finally address it.
I see this as a must win . IMO

JAG

Top 20
1661838414009.png

• Thinking

JAG

Top 20
1661838473705.png

• Thinking

solo

Regular
Solo, your question has two parts, as I’ve said I don’t want to spend time on these threads, but I’ve attached a Link where the IGF accuses Adele Kayinda of complicity in regard to Cominiere’s selling to Zigin. I admit I think, from memory the sacking of Kayinda was said through twitter posts on these threads from sources I believe are reliable along with photos of her at the recent meeting of ministers where she has a ‘Visitor’s’ tag on her dress. The MoM (Antoinette) I believe instructs CAMI and my previous research found the Finance Minister also instructs CAMI. Hope you can follow up on theses because if I spend more time here I’m either going to start making sarcastic comments again or swearing my fucken head off again. Anything you can dig up will no doubt be appreciated https://exclusifrdc.com/le-bradage-...-sest-fait-avec-la-complicite-dadele-kayinda/
Yes, IGF accused princess of complicity but I have not seen any news (yet) that she was kicked out. Twitter posts that you've seen and that were shared here are from AVZ shareholders and I have no idea where they get this information. If you watch recent meeting of ministers then you will see that 90% of all the people around the table had the same "V" tag attached. "Visitors" was a twitter joke made by one of the local posters (good one I have to admit). "The MoM (Antoinette) I believe instructs CAMI" - maybe in perfect world. In reality head of Cami does not really give a fuck what Mom says or does..

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Solo, your question has two parts, as I’ve said I don’t want to spend time on these threads, but I’ve attached a Link where the IGF accuses Adele Kayinda of complicity in regard to Cominiere’s selling to Zigin. I admit I think, from memory the sacking of Kayinda was said through twitter posts on these threads from sources I believe are reliable along with photos of her at the recent meeting of ministers where she has a ‘Visitor’s’ tag on her dress. The MoM (Antoinette) I believe instructs CAMI and my previous research found the Finance Minister also instructs CAMI. Hope you can follow up on theses because if I spend more time here I’m either going to start making sarcastic comments again or swearing my fucken head off again. Anything you can dig up will no doubt be appreciated https://exclusifrdc.com/le-bradage-...-sest-fait-avec-la-complicite-dadele-kayinda/
D66DE23C-2010-4D66-96B8-4BAEF163D224.png
D66DE23C-2010-4D66-96B8-4BAEF163D224.png

Hey Bags, pleased to see you are persevering.

Has Princess bitchface gone? IMO, not yet. This tweet posted by our lawyers has been misinterpreted IMO. I think they were saying Zijin, on their way out, had a meeting with MoM and MoP.

Secondly, Felix is reported as wanting to make changes to Ministerial positions in coming weeks

AFRICA TIME

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 18 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
@Winenut enjoying a fantastic 6 foot 6 Pinot Gris from our favorite Geelong winery Austins.
Noticed the white in hand and wondered what it was :D

Gotta love a good Pinot Gris!

Salute :cool:

Reactions: 8 users

9cardomaha

Regular
Pretty sure its under investigation by Jules from all my reading?

So before the princess and CAMI head GTFO there needs to be that process (all aligned with Felix's overarching transparency and doing things properly)

As a side note, anyone have the full IGF report on Cominiere? only seen the media report from DRC media and then snippets on the bird.

This one only has the gecamines but i assume the cominiere one is similar and just as damning for JZ

D

Deleted member 2428

View attachment 15417 View attachment 15417

Hey Bags, pleased to see you are persevering.

Has Princess bitchface gone? IMO, not yet. This tweet posted by our lawyers has been misinterpreted IMO. I think they were saying Zijin, on their way out, had a meeting with MoM and MoP.

Secondly, Felix is reported as wanting to make changes to Ministerial positions in coming weeks

AFRICA TIME
My gut feeling given past history, DRC time etc Is that we are still about a month away from resolution. There is no way NF is going to put AVZ out of suspension until all the “i’s” are dotted and the”t’s” crossed. Just too, too risky to open up without each and every “duck lined up”.
Hate waiting, but best we open only with “all guns firing”.
Let us wait until EO September if that’s what it takes to get this Shit Show, back on the road to recovery 🤞🤷‍♂️👍🍺👨‍🦯📈🔜🔚💥 $2 plus on open, soon after is what we want for AVZ 🫡

• Fire
Reactions: 21 users

9cardomaha

Regular
1661843967449.png

See the highlight saying that its just charges being laid - the bottom half is assumption but no smoke without fire.

• Wow
Reactions: 9 users

wombat74

Top 20
Staying on the Esplanade by the looks . Top stop . Great French Restaurant "Ces't Bon" in Lake Street . Been in business for over 20 years . Beautiful food . Excellent service .

Reactions: 1 users

JAG

Top 20
1661846760697.png

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

solo

Regular
View attachment 15421

See the highlight saying that its just charges being laid - the bottom half is assumption but no smoke without fire.

You will be surprised but "charges being laid" is also an assumption of this particular poster. But as you said.. no smoke without fire.

• Thinking
  • Fire

Bin59

Regular
🤔🤔🤔

• Thinking
Top Bottom