AVZ Discussion 2022

wombat74

Top 20
Howdy Wombat, I'm sure I said "apparently" re my comments around everything being sorted. Of course something unexpected can happen after such advice is given, or intel provided, however so far so good I believe. My thinking is there should be a positive announcement on ML tomorrow or Friday. I'd be disappointed if it goes into next week, but hey, what can you do. Intel doesn't come in real time I'm afraid.

Cheers The Fox 🦊
Here you go Fox . I'm getting it ready for you . Thought it might be a little more inviting if I put lippy on it, some lashes, and as an added bonus for the stellar effort you've made over recent weeks, I've dripped it in pearls and sprayed it with Chanel No.5 . I'm calling her Foxy's Delight.
1661749473841.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19 users

Remark

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13 users

The Fox

Regular
Here you go Fox . I'm getting it ready for you . Thought it might be a little more inviting if I put lippy on it, some lashes, and as an added bonus for the stellar effort you've made over recent weeks, I've dripped it in pearls and sprayed it with Chanel No.5 . I'm calling her Foxy's Delight.
View attachment 15332

You're too kind. I'll be saving the beads for you at the $2 party.

I know exactly where I'm going to put them as well........and slowly :oops: 🤣

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

JAG

Top 20

Season 6 Reaction GIF by The Office

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Bin59

Regular
Reactions: 6 users

JAG

Top 20
1661755041320.png

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

TheCount

Regular
You guys are going to have to get used to me posting more this week - about to go into surgery for a detached retina….. Probably from reading all the worried holders’ back and forth.. Just kidding - it’s just proof that I’m a one-eyed supporter of AVZ!!

C33918D3-6CF9-4EED-802C-499E89932B4C.jpeg

Good luck to all for the mother of all announcements to come..

TC

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32 users

thorgin

Regular
1661755422815.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

wombat74

Top 20

In that case I hope you're a beautiful women Fox . I order champagne and caviar.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
You guys are going to have to get used to me posting more this week - about to go into surgery for a detached retina….. Probably from reading all the worried holders’ back and forth.. Just kidding - it’s just proof that I’m a one-eyed supporter of AVZ!!

View attachment 15336

TC
Look after yourself there Count

Hope the surgery goes well

Cheers
Nut:cool:

• Love
Reactions: 13 users

9cardomaha

Regular
1661755421903.png

1661755569892.png

Any substance in these? ASX suspension rules don't mention a mandatory delisting, or am i missing something?

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users
I don't understand why so many are anxious to drop out of ASX 200 - company market cap aside - being in the ASX200 for an explorer without operational income and pre-dividends is not a good place to be in my opinion.

The Fox

Regular
In that case I hope you're a beautiful women Fox . I order champagne and caviar.
Are you a lesbian too? 😛 Wow, what are the chances.....bring on the $2 party, its going to be a big night !!! 😘

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

9cardomaha

Regular
I don't understand why so many are anxious to drop out of ASX 200 - company market cap aside - being in the ASX200 for an explorer without operational income and pre-dividends is not a good place to be in my opinion.
So delist, then begin operations and relist? I feel like i'm going to miss the ride to the moon lol

The Fox

Regular
I appreciate you have no reason to actually believe my comments over the last week or two. For what it is worth, I'm quite certain the feedback I provided at that time was accurate and as expected by AVZ. Obviously I have no control over any changes to things thereafter, and there is absolutely no benefit to me should any changes translate to delays on the ML, apart form getting to enjoy an unexpected pineapple or two 😀

Cheers The Fox 🦊

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

Bin59

Regular
I’m thinking perhaps a delay due to the court case running longer than expected 🤔

• Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

JAG

Top 20

View attachment 15336

TC
All the best mate...you'll be right, if not I get all the home brew (yes we are partners :D)

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

JAG

Top 20
Arbitration anyone :p:p

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users
Are you a lesbian too? 😛 Wow, what are the chances.....bring on the $2 party, its going to be a big night !!! 😘
I'm a red blooded kiwi male and prepared to give up 100 AVZ (valued @ $2) to watch you both.

If it's to be an annual event i'll subscribe on a anal basis with my AVZ divvies....

• Haha
  • Wow
Top Bottom