AVZ Discussion 2022

CashKing

Regular
GoogleTranslate "Review of mining contracts, manufacture of electric batteries: US Under-Secretary of State José Fernandez at Antoinette N’samba"

WE ALL said AVZ MANONO will disrupt the market 😆

Seems like it’s really disrupting……

GLTAH

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

cruiser51

Top 20
the meeting was not cancelled. The Council of Ministers meets every 14 days. The next meeting is tomorrow
Meets every 14 days?
I wonder who told you. Shanghai Jack?
FFS, just new and selling porkies with your first post.
Please stop playing with your willy.
img-line Council of Ministers|Jul 15, 2022
Minutes of the sixty-second meeting of the Council of MinistersMinutes of the sixty-second meeting of the Council of Ministers

img-line Council of Ministers|Jul 8, 2022
minutes of the sixty-first meeting of the council of ministersminutes of the sixty-first meeting of the council of ministers

img-line Council of Ministers|Jul 1, 2022
minutes of the sixtieth meeting of the council of ministersminutes of the sixtieth meeting of the council of ministers

img-line
Council of Ministers|June 24, 2022
Minutes of the fifty-ninth meeting of the Council of MinistersFifty-ninth meeting of the Council of Ministers of the Government of the Republic, chaired by the President of the Republic, Head of State, Félix TSHISEKEDI, on Friday June 17, 2022 by videoconference
img-line Council of Ministers|June 18, 2022
Minutes of the fifty-eighth meeting of the Council of MinistersFifty-eighth meeting of the Council of Ministers of the Government of the Republic, chaired by the President of the Republic, Head of State, Félix TSHISEKEDI, on Friday June 17, 2022 by videoconference

img-line Council of Ministers|June 10, 2022
Minutes of the fifty-seventh meeting of the Council of MinistersFifty-seventh meeting of the Council of Ministers of the Government of the Republic, chaired by the President of the Republic, Head of State, Félix TSHISEKEDI, this Friday, June 10, 2022 by videoconference

img-line Council of Ministers|June 3, 2022
Minutes of the fifty-sixth meeting of the Council of MinistersFifty-sixth meeting of the Council of Ministers of the Government of the Republic, chaired by the President of the Republic, Head of State, Félix TSHISEKEDI, this Friday, June 03, 2022 by videoconference

img-line

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

Bin59

Regular

Reactions: 21 users

JAG

Top 20
1660255305499.png

• Fire
Reactions: 24 users

JAG

Top 20
Maybe the writing was on the wall back in 2017 and nobody noticed......:unsure::unsure:

1660259788810.png

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Frank

Top 20
GoogleTranslate "Review of mining contracts, manufacture of electric batteries: US Under-Secretary of State José Fernandez at Antoinette N’samba"
Surely its got to mean they're talking about a fairer deal for the DRC, if DRC works with USA-Team rather than Chyna.
*Fyi Sparrow, as

Mines: the manufacture of electric batteries at the center of discussions between Antoinette N'Samba and José Fernandez

1660260153947.png

The Minister of Mines, Antoinette N'Samba Kalambayi, met on Thursday, August 11, with José Fernandez, US Under-Secretary of State for the Economy and the Environment.

On the menu of their discussions were security issues in the mining sector as well as the contract signed between the DRC and Zambia in the manufacture of electric batteries.

On this subject, José Fernandez indicated that the USA is very interested in the project of manufacturing electric batteries and wants, nevertheless, to make sure that the people hit by sanctions do not take part in this project.

For her part, Antoinette N'Samba indicated that the project to manufacture electric batteries is carried out by the Ministry of Industry, specifying that the Ministry of Mines only intervenes in the project on questions of strategic minerals which enter into the manufacture of these batteries, like cobalt and lithium.

Regarding the issue of mining contracts, the Minister of Mines revealed that more than 380 irregular mining titles have been dissolved and that, consequently, 300 permits have returned to the domain of the State.

In addition, Antoinette N'Samba requested the support of the United States of America in the training of mining inspectors, the policy of negotiation of mining contracts and the protection of the mining environment, the fight against smuggling and fraud. mining companies, as provided for in the memorandum of understanding signed last March in the USA.

mediacongo

world-war-two.jpg

Writing on the Wall #.jpg

DRC !!!.jpg

#Patience ! .jpg

More Food for thought on a Friday (y)

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 25 users

JAG

Top 20
1660260803055.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

TDITD

Top 20
Maybe the writing was on the wall back in 2017 and nobody noticed......:unsure::unsure:

View attachment 13942
Just ran that through the translator :

$Zijin basing investment decisions on brown paper bags and lots of snacks, looking to expand brown paper bagism and snack runs in DRC. World class projects like $AVZ are prime targets for small cocked, ethically empty, corrupt shit-stains like Zijin.

FFS wish I ran this through the translator at the time, would have been very helpful.:oops:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

Bin59

Regular
Sounds like Gertler should be worried about his mining contracts as well … actually I think he is:

1660262655913.jpeg

• Fire

TDITD

Top 20
I think its great the Yanks are starting to get involved and the meetings they had around mining and batteries is great for our investment. Is this the US finally moving in on Africa to rival the chinese theft ? This may delay us a little, but if so in the long run would be more beneficial without doubt.

Reactions: 14 users

Dazmac66

Regular
It would be nice to have this snippet circulating through the media just before we start trading again! Hang on isn't it already out there!! This would be next level massive skyrocket material!
Headline: AVZ-USA JV Fast-tracked On Worlds Largest Hard Rock Lithium Deposit.
As Boatman and AFRTom have shown it doesn't even have to be 100% accurate!

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users

JAG

Top 20
1660265236813.png

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

JAG

Top 20
It would be nice to have this snippet circulating through the media just before we start trading again! Hang on isn't it already out there!! This would be next level massive skyrocket material!
Headline: AVZ-USA JV Fast-tracked On Worlds Largest Hard Rock Lithium Deposit.
As Boatman and AFRTom have shown it doesn't even have to be 100% accurate!
1660265499293.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

Skar

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

JAG

Top 20
1660266141564.png

wombat74

Top 20
I wish I could, but really I can't go into any more detail atm. Things are very hush hush at the moment coming from 'the' official sources from the DRC.
Imo - we are very close, & we will definitely be hearing great news within the next week.
Cheers,
Nells
Thanks for your reply . Looking forward to as you say ," we will definitely be hearing great news within the next week." . I like the word definitely . And no one would use the word "definitely " unless they were 100% certain . Cheers

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 22 users

Nellie17

Regular
Thanks for your reply . Looking forward to as you say ," we will definitely be hearing great news within the next week." . I like the word definitely . And no one would use the word "definitely " unless they were 100% certain . Cheers
Nothing like a bit of pressure! 😓😓

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

Bin59

Regular
1660270264254.jpeg

Politics on 10/08/2022 at 22:36
I was reassured that the elections will take place in 2023 (Anthony Blinken)

"The President of the Republic and the President of the Electoral Commission have confirmed to me, both that the elections will be held in time and in conditions of inclusiveness," announces the American re-state, guest of the SPECIAL EDITION magazine on TOP CONGO FM.

For Anthony Blinken, "it is very important, obviously for the DRC but also, far beyond", that these elections be held in time.

"We are in a time of democratic retreat in a lot of countries around the world. The example that the DRC can show by organizing inclusive elections on time can have an impact across the continent and the world. This is what we expect," he insists the Head of American Diplomacy.

Still reassured...

"And I must tell you that based on the exchanges we had with the President of the Republic and the CENI, I am leaving, still reassured that this will be the case," says Anthony Blinken.

Regarding the fight against corruption, if "the efforts of the Congolese government are to be welcomed, there is still work to be done especially with regard to transparency (in particular) in the signing of contracts," says the US Secretary of State.

"I think there is a direct link between these efforts and the possibility of investment. For example, in the minerals (strategic) sector. We have established an operating partnership. We ask that this exploitation be done on the basis of values: respect for workers, the environment and transparency. I believe that the DRC will be part of this promising partnership for the future, "he says.

Eric Lukoki

• Love
Reactions: 15 users

JAG

Top 20
1660272370730.png

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users
Top Bottom