AVZ Discussion 2022

CashKing

Regular
The annual general meeting will be an interesting one that's for sure. I'll be sure if I can make it to bring some snacks to share around 😏🥜😆

Jin Cheng won’t be around then mate so no need 👍

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Bin59

Regular
A step in the right direction - hopefully the ML getting closer 🤔

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

CashKing

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Remark

Top 20
May she burn in hell. Wait, that was a bit harsh, nah fuck it!

Ps Sorry, bourbon...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

CashKing

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Could you repeat the question… 🤓

GLTAH
Nah sorry, I can't recall.
Btw I just changed my opinion, after the Stockswami court spectacle, it gave me a very valuable reason to reconsider my actions.

Enjoy your weekend

• Haha

Frank

Top 20
A step in the right direction - hopefully the ML getting closer 🤔
*Fyi, To add, With English Translation :)

MINES.CD on Twitter !.png

MINES.CD on Twitter.png

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 23 users

Frank

Top 20
Why is she smiling, that’s not like her 😆

I thought She ( Antoinette ) was the "Nice One" unlike the sour faced Bitch ( Whatsername ) with a Stick and a Snack up her arse tbo :unsure:

No Idea.jpg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

pow4ade

Regular
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users

Frank

Top 20

• Love
Reactions: 21 users

Remark

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8 users

CashKing

Regular
I thought She ( Antoinette ) was the "Nice One" unlike the sour faced Bitch ( Whatsername ) with a Stick and a Snack up her arse tbo :unsure:

View attachment 13925

Maybe I’m mixing up a Hyundai excel compared to a Tesla Model S Plaid in launch mode….

Wait up both would be smiling… 🧐

I have no idea what’s going on 😂

Celebrating AZL buy in from yesterday 😂

GLTAH 15th isn’t it ?? We are back 🙏

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Remark

Top 20
Maybe I’m mixing up a Hyundai excel compared to a Tesla Model S Plaid in launch mode….

Wait up both would be smiling… 🧐

I have no idea what’s going on 😂

Celebrating AZL buy in from yesterday 😂

GLTAH 15th isn’t it ?? We are back 🙏
That's ok, MRR had me telling "fuck yeah" at my monitors today.

Ps. I only have one monitor, trying to big myself up there:LOL:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

cruiser51

Top 20

It is pretty obvious in the DRC a Chinese abacus beats a mobile phone calculator anytime.

• Haha

CashKing

Regular
That's ok, MRR had me telling "fuck yeah" at my monitors today.

Ps. I only have one monitor, trying to big myself up there:LOL:

Time to buy another monitor mate, maybe Goldman Sachs has a few for sale or possibly hit the shorter’s up 😂 I mean they won’t need them soon will they.

Glad LKE pumped them…

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users

CashKing

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

CHB

Regular
revision of contracts
oh noes
US pulling a zijin :rolleyes:

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

Frank

Top 20
*Well, well, well, Things are Definitely Heating Up in the DRC lately, especially since the Pelosi visit to Taiwan and the Zinjin debacle, with AVZ in the Hot Seat when it comes to Critical US Minerals atm, putting even more pressure on the Pres to sort this Shit out / do the right thing by AVZ, as

More than 60 Congolese NGOs encourage American mining companies to set up in the country

More than 60 Congolese NGOs encouraged, on Wednesday August 10, American mining companies to come and settle in the country in order to create jobs there.

Their request is contained in a joint declaration addressed, the same day, to the American Secretary of State, Antony Blinken who completed his two-day trip to the DRC.

“Our organizations expect the US government to encourage US companies interested in cobalt, cassiterite, coltan, manganese, copper, timber, petroleum and other natural resources to come and negotiate with the Congolese government and set up in the provinces of Grand-Kivu and those of Grand-Katanga in order to obtain supplies at the source from Congolese companies, by creating added value before their export”, declared the rapporteur of these civil society structures, Franck Mfwamba.

These NGOs also said they expected concrete actions from the American government in favor of the DRC and its population within the framework of “the privileged partnership for peace and progress”.

For these citizen organizations, this will promote the restoration of stability in the DRC in all its forms.

They also recommended that Washington discourage insecurity and the plundering of the DRC's natural resources.

Among these Congolese NGOs, there are among others, the League of Electors, ACAJ, ASADHO, LICOCO.

mediacongo.net

Cavalryhasarrived.jpg

The United States pushes the DRC to review its mining contracts with China

1660221588272.png

*To Remind,

The 50 minerals critical to US security.png

*Get ready for "Blast Off" when we Re-Open as Demand for Manono gets Hotter by the Hour :)

Lithium  # #.jpeg

AVZ HOT !.gif

Mining.png

Plenty of Food for thought on the Road to Mining Manono atm :unsure:

#Aintover.gif

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 20 users
revision of contracts
oh noes
US pulling a zijin :rolleyes:
GoogleTranslate "Review of mining contracts, manufacture of electric batteries: US Under-Secretary of State José Fernandez at Antoinette N’samba"
Surely its got to mean theiy're talking about a fairer deal for the DRC, if DRC works with USA-Team rather than Chyna.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 15 users
Top Bottom