JAG

Top 20
1660106570472.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

TDITD

Top 20
If this mess ever resolves satisfactorily, let's see Zijin go after Comineire for the return of its US$5m deposit. They'll need long arms and a strong grip to scoop a million Mars bars from the bottom of a Manono shitter!

Cheers
F
I dare say a few select people with co-morbidities (read : diabetes) will unfortunately succumb to the chinese spicy cough (covid19). These people will be hastily cremated due to contamination risk of course.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

JAG

Top 20
1660106744104.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

JAG

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users
  • Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Rediah

Regular
Hmm wasn't someone saying that if we get kicked out of 200 and 300 due to nil trading for a while that they'll all be forced to sell on open?

Could be a bit chaotic 🤔
Was thinking the same about the possibility of getting moved out of 200 club, is it a possibility or certain rules for the duration of suspension before they decide to remove a stock?

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

Nellie17

Regular

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220810-170353_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220810-170353_Samsung Internet.jpg
    456.6 KB · Views: 158
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users
Was thinking the same about the possibility of getting moved out of 200 club, is it a possibility or certain rules for the duration of suspension before they decide to remove a stock?
received_753398295984421.jpeg

It's decided on relative liquidity for the previous six months compared to median liquidity for stocks in the all ordinaries. Minimum of 50% required to stay in the ASX200 and minimum of 30% required to stay in the ASX300.

Remark

Top 20
The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about! A shout out from Stevo from the dark side.....

1660118095343.png

Reactions: 14 users

Remark

Top 20
Reactions: 6 users

Bin59

Regular
Wow - 15 ministers Going Going … GONE!!!

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 37 users

Frank

Top 20
Anthony Blinken received by Felix Tshisekedi

View attachment 13762

The American Secretary of State Anthony Blinken exchanged this Tuesday, August 09 at the Presidential Palace of Mont Ngaliema with the Head of State Félix Antoine Tshisekedi Tshilombo.

The two personalities discussed in French, for nearly an hour, on several issues, before extending the exchanges into an enlarged bilateral meeting.

According to the presidential press, the Head of State Tshisekedi was surrounded by Deputy Prime Ministers Christophe Lutundula of Foreign Affairs and Eve Bazaiba of the Environment, but also Ministers of Finance, Defense as well as that of Communication and media.

This, like the Special Representative of the Head of State Serge Tshibangu, the Special Advisor to the Head of State in matters of security Jean-Claude Bukasa and the Special Advisors Jean-claude Kabongo and Fortunat Bisielele.

The American part was composed, among others, of the Under-Secretary of State for Economic Growth, Energy and the Environment José Fernandez, the Assistant Secretary of State for African Affairs Molly Phee and the Principal Director of the National Security Council for the Africa Judd Devermond.

The American Secretary of State will give a press briefing to deliver the meaning of the exchanges with the President of the DRC.

A synergy of 17 Congolese and American organizations, pro-democracy movements and personalities sent a letter to the US State Department asking the Secretary of State to focus on elections, repression, corruption and endemic violence in the east of the country.

View attachment 13763

www.mediacongo
*To add,

Under Secretary Fernandez’s Travel to South Africa and the Democratic Republic of the Congo

Under Secretary of State Jose W. Fernandez will travel to South Africa, August 7-8, and the Democratic Republic of the Congo, August 9-10, to join Secretary of State Antony J. Blinken in engaging government officials, business, and members of civil society on our shared objectives of combatting climate change, food insecurity, and global pandemics, and promoting the United States’ support and investment for developing and securing more resilient supply chains, particularly with respect to critical minerals.

The Under Secretary will focus on increased investment in Africa to further job growth, greater economic inclusion, and opportunity for citizens in the United States and across the continent.

In Pretoria, Under Secretary Fernandez will participate in the U.S.-South Africa Strategic Dialogue and co-chair sessions that will explore ways to deepen bilateral cooperation on climate and energy issues and strengthen economic ties to help us work together to address shared global challenges.

These discussions with government officials will emphasize collaboration on regional economic development opportunities, building partnerships for more secure and resilient supply chains, and providing the education and training necessary to combat the climate crisis.

Under Secretary Fernandez will then travel to Kinshasa, where he will meet with the DRC ‘s ministries of mining, finance, and the environment to strengthen bilateral economic ties, improve our common efforts to combat climate change, and bolster critical mineral supply chains, which are essential to the technologies driving the world’s clean energy transition.

The Under Secretary will reinforce our close ties through the U.S.-DRC Privileged Partnership for Peace, Prosperity, and Preservation of the Environment, and further strengthen our relationship on agriculture and food systems and nature conservation.

www.state.gov

• Love
Reactions: 12 users

CHB

Regular
Wow - 15 ministers Going Going … GONE!!!

Ouch losing 15 ministers is not good.. that's alot of corruption..

Also means things will progress slower and not specifically AVZ related.

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

JAG

Top 20
1660122970502.png

• Love
Reactions: 19 users

Dopi

Who said anything about a TO from a Chinese company? FYI you won’t be able to vote on any potential sale by AVZ of its Dathcom shares, whether this happens at 100% or a lessor percentage just to let you know.

Fighting to the end and worse case scenarios doesn’t sound what you might say, “commercially strategic”.

If I had a choice in the matter I would see AVZ sell 100% (or continue to hold a 10% free carry) of its ownership of the Roche Dure tenement for say $4B, provide a special dividend to AVZ shareholders of approx $1.20 or more then with balance of funds held by AVZ prove up Carriere de I’Este and just do it all again, and while picking up a couple of other sites either here in Australia or the DRC to diversify.

On the above example I’d expect with AVZ holding approx $500M in the bank, say 10% of Dathcom, 100% of the surrounding Manono leases (already held) and Carriere de I’Este and AVZ power making dollars charging for the electricity to mining sites and town the share price would be approximately 40 cents, maybe more IMO of course. (Or flip this all around and sell Carriere de I’Este for $1B with 100% off take locked in and move forward with Roche Dure with no debt or need to take on equity parters Chinese or otherwise, just a thought)

FYI the Carriere de l’Este Pegmatite, has a mapped length of about 5,500m, and is potentially the largest pegmatite in the Manono Project and potentially the highest grade.

Fight to the death or bitter end, winner take all is good when your back is against the wall, however I believe AVZ is well in front of everything and is gradually winning its bouts with the various corrupt parties it encounters so to that end this is all a game of strategy more like chess then a punch up.

The strategy is to protect, retain or monetise assets to make the most dollars for shareholders, nothing else really matters. If the best outcome for shareholders (immediate and long term) is for some type of TO so be it.

I see a full or partial TO as an absolute win for shareholders (if completed on favourable terms of course.)

Unfortunately, I don’t think there is a high chance of a TO of AVZ’s interests in Dathcom at this time. Although I certainly do hope it happens now and it’s based on a similar outcome / structure to what I described above.

In any event, I would not dismiss the “Opportunity” of a TO so readily when there are Take Overs and there are Take Overs, any outcome that is of great financial benefit and reward to AVZ shareholders is welcome IMO.

As suggested in a previous post, seems this week is turning out to be very interesting indeed.

Regarding coming out of suspension, from what I hear it’s unlikely this week, apparently everything is all sorted in favour of AVZ which is great news, yet there are still various processes and documents to complete / finalise to support coming out of suspension. It all might be completed and written up in the next few days but sounded unlikely. As always, we shall see what the tide brings in tomorrow, and the next day and so on and so on…….

Cheers The Fox 🦊
Hi The Fox,

You write: "apparently everything is all sorted in favour of AVZ which is great news"

What do you mean by everything is all sorted?

Dopi

• Thinking

JAG

Top 20

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Ouch losing 15 ministers is not good.. that's alot of corruption..

Also means things will progress slower and not specifically AVZ related.
No reports in mainstream DRC. Does everyone believe a tweet from someone who opened a bird account this month?

I’d like to but where’s the proof?

I hear multiple drums, smoke signals etc but will believe it when AVZ announces

But I am holding my breath, someone tell when to exhale

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 25 users

CHB

Regular
No reports in mainstream DRC. Does everyone believe a tweet from someone who opened a bird account this month?

No idea but seems oddly specific.

Also seems like social media has provided more info than any announcement so I'm willing to believe 🤣

• Haha

Lichione

Regular

I did see a report somewhere talking about 15 ministers reshuffle, eg, disloyalty and incompetence etc.

However tried to find the report just now without luck.

• Sad
Reactions: 6 users
Top Bottom