AVZ Discussion 2022

CashKing

Regular
It absolutely shits me when people tease info and then give you nothing. The wife does it all the time...."guess what?!...ohh nevermind"
LOL , next time you should just put the tip in then get up & leave the room.... :LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10 users

aon

Regular
Why was it modded?
for the reasons i outlined, poetic license taken here but i guess some felt that it was maybe just a bit to controversial and were concerned about other posters reading it.

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
And he's gone. Good to see

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Bin59

Regular
Peter’s resignation as non Executive director.

1659514847305.jpeg

1659514710660.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 12 users

aon

Regular
It absolutely shits me when people tease info and then give you nothing. The wife does it all the time...."guess what?!...ohh nevermind"
I'm not teasing you mate, the poster that owns the content to the post i refer to recently mentioned it here, if he wants to re post it he will.

Reactions: 1 users

aon

Regular
LOL , next time you should just put the tip in then get up & leave the room.... :LOL::LOL::LOL:
cash you should realise what post I'm referring to????????????

Reactions: 1 users

CashKing

Regular
And he's gone. Good to see

Still on the Pay Role just not doing that role... Still providing consulting services to the company..

FFS i'm gunna need some consulting services soon....

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Remark

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
I'm not teasing you mate, the poster that owns the content to the post i refer to recently mentioned it here, if he wants to re post it he will.
I’d like to see moneybags’ post, as I didn’t see it the first time, and we have a similar ‘disposition’ towards our Nige.

Up to him though

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Still on the Pay Role just not doing that role... Still providing consulting services to the company..

Money for nothing and the shares for free

• Haha

CashKing

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 3 users

Nbaz

Regular
I think that'll tease me more than her...

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

aon

Regular

re DEBOSS (extract hc post) "IMO, shareholders should call out Peter Huljich to ensure he has 'no hidden agenda' as IMO, he may be undermining $AVZ ’s plans moving forward"

Changing subjects slightly as this one has more meat on it imo, I took the advise above and put my substantial SH behind doing exactly what was suggested and here we are with a resignation, strangely I got a ph call a few days latter from some dude with a slightly African voice mentioning AVZ and the Boss wanting me to confirm some personal details about my holding, i wasn't to sure what to make of it at the time but now well......mmmhhh :)

• Fire

aon

Regular
I can't recall... :ninja:

PM Me if you like.
cash, lets see if the poster I refer to wants to add anything first, give it a day or two and we will go from there.

CashKing

Regular
re DEBOSS (extract hc post) "IMO, shareholders should call out Peter Huljich to ensure he has 'no hidden agenda' as IMO, he may be undermining $AVZ ’s plans moving forward"

Changing subjects slightly as this one has more meat on it imo, I took the advise above and put my substantial SH behind doing exactly what was suggested and here we are with a resignation, strangely I got a ph call a few days latter from some dude with a slightly African voice mentioning AVZ and the Boss wanting me to confirm some personal details about my holding, i wasn't to sure what to make of it at the time but now well......mmmhhh :)
Ahh yep It’s all coming back to me now..

• Thinking

Winenut

Go AVZ!
1659516067999.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Nbaz

Regular
  • Haha

obe wan

Regular

For remainder of fy23; doubt his phone will be ringing

• Haha
Reactions: 17 users

aon

Regular

aon

Regular
For remainder of fy23; doubt his phone will be ringing
obe, did you get a ph call from someone saying they were from AVZ when you contacted them over PH?

Top Bottom