AVZ Discussion 2022

Dazmac66

Regular
I really don't know what you lot are in about today. All been On the crack pipe! Going to 1770 fishing tomorrow, hope there is no reception out the reef.😄😄👍

• Haha
Reactions: 16 users
D

Deleted member 2428

I really don't know what you lot are in about today. All been On the crack pipe! Going to 1770 fishing tomorrow, hope there is no reception out the reef.😄😄👍
1770, haven’t been there for quite a few years, magic place. Isn’t that where they have the Duck (Bus/ boat with wheels/ boat engine) tours?

Reactions: 2 users

obe wan

Regular
so you are saying no one contacted you from avz when you expressed your concern?
that's interesting.
No , I think you just said that , not me

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users

obe wan

Regular
so you are saying no one contacted you from avz when you expressed your concern?
that's interesting.
But one thing that is interesting is that all Your posts today seem to be revolving around this ; your name Pete or something

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Dazmac66

Regular
1770, haven’t been there for quite a few years, magic place. Isn’t that where they have the Duck (Bus/ boat with wheels/ boat engine) tours?
Yeah that's it. Heading out chasing trout and red Emperor.

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users
Hi Mousey, we are not too far away. The Chinese always know it first, like the Zijin debacle since March this year. We are close to ML
Do you know this, or are you drawing your own conclusion based on recent media/tweets etc?

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

Rediah

Regular
Still on the Pay Role just not doing that role... Still providing consulting services to the company..

FFS i'm gunna need some consulting services soon....
Would it be fair to say that the AVZ's BOD did listen to shareholders and reacted on their request/pressure and within ten days PH news came out or is it just a coincidence/or was too obvious decision?

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

TDITD

Top 20
We're starting a club Obe :ROFLMAO:
64718272-5564-453A-915F-EA491F65D0C1.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

CashKing

Regular
Would it be fair to say that the AVZ's BOD did listen to shareholders and reacted on their request/pressure and within ten days PH news came out or is it just a coincidence/or was too obvious decision?
I wouldn’t think so, when did they give a toss about SH’s in the last 4 years ???

Sure they have been heads down bum up and have tick a lot of the list and SP from 4c to $1.30 ish is nice and they could use that I guess…

But look at us now…

I’m sure they are busy enough dealing with this BS..

Shouldn’t be far off and a reasonable offer we all walk away all happy huh….

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I wouldn’t think so, when did they give a toss about SH’s in the last 4 years ???

Sure they have been heads down bum up and have tick a lot of the list and SP from 4c to $1.30 ish is nice and they could use that I guess…

But look at us now…

Here's a reasonable offer......north of 5 bucks

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users
D

Deleted member 2428

But look at us now…

I am out between $1.50-$2.00! Sick to death of this shit show 🤦‍♂️ If we get through the current BS China / DRC corruption then next issue will be end of 2023 ELECTIONS! The pricks with the brown paper bags will ensure Felix is out the door, good bye and good ridden, corruption will prevail UNFORTUNATELY - it is what it is CHINA - DRC fucked ..
🤦‍♂️💯%

• Sad
  • Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
But I don't want a TO personally .....the fucking tax will kill me 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I am out between $1.50-$2.00! Sick to death of this shit show 🤦‍♂️ If we get through the current BS China / DRC corruption then next issue will be end of 2023 ELECTIONS! The pricks with the brown paper bags will ensure Felix is out the door, good bye and good ridden, corruption will prevail UNFORTUNATELY - it is what it is CHINA - DRC fucked ..
🤦‍♂️💯%
Yeah the frustration and uncertainty gets to ya' in the end

That's what the bastards want

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

CashKing

Regular
Yeah the frustration and uncertainty gets to ya' in the end

That's what the bastards want
💯 But eventually most retail will be flushed out even if you have 30 million shares.

Big guys like Huayou ain’t thinking about shares and daily price more about %%% owned..IMO

Let’s hope we get a good deal..IMO

GLTAH

Reactions: 12 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I've been involved with business in China in a previous life

I still remember getting an agreement on a matter over a fine dinner and a good amount of booze one night in Xiamen

Next day when it was time to put pen to paper the response was ...."Yes, yes we agreed on price......but.... that was last night"

No shit

Business with China + DRC is obviously a million times crazier

I guess only tim will tell how this pans out! 😉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13 users

Soapy

Regular
But I don't want a TO personally .....the fucking tax will kill me 🤮
If you are paying tax you are making money win win

Reactions: 12 users

CHB

Regular
$10 or $0

Let's go mining baby

• Love
Reactions: 11 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
If you are paying tax you are making money win win
Yeah, yeah I get it.....BUT!.....a TO triggers a potential complete crystalisation of ALL my profits in this stock

That's a BIG BIG tax BITCH when we're talking potentially millions in one tax year

Much rather steady as she goes ....accumulate paper profits......collect dividends.......and crystalize profits from share sales as and when required over numerous income years

Well...you know....it's like an ideal world thing but that doesn't always work out I guess

If it's a TO @ $10 well.............then.................. I don't really give a fuck :cool:

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users
Top Bottom