AVZ Discussion 2022

dollas4me

Emerged
I have noticed a few new posters who have joined the TSE AVZ forum lately.......

@JasonM , @Nellie17 , @Elmitso , @EarleofBarrow , @whales , @Evieta17 , @Chase , @JC1790 , @dollas4me

WELCOME ALL !!

I would like to take this opportunity to reiterate what @JAG had to say a few posts ago.............TSE is not HOT CRAPPER, this is a well informed group of posters who share high class intel but also like to be a bit liberal with our language and share some light hearted moments ( gif humour, occasional girly / male pics etc ) to break up the monotony of these current challenging / frustrating times, as we await crucial outcomes to allow AVZ to get back to the trading table...........it could be a while.....lol

We mean no disrespect in any way, however , if you dont appreciate the light hearted moments just ignore and scroll to posts that are more pertinent to AVZ cause, but please dont complain, it may fall on deaf ears......;)

Onwards and upwards.

cheers B
Appreciate the welcome, and as I said, it was just a suggestion...
I'm just the type who likes to work and play hard, just not together.
Also had to explain to a female "friend" at work why a girl on a boat
suddenly appeared on my screen which made her question me about
if I had been sharing her pics lol....
Will just try check in out of work.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10 users

Frank

Top 20
Regional community: Jean Michel Sama Lukonde officially launches the 6th annual week of industrialization of the Sadc

Prime Minister Jean-Michel Sama Lukonde officially launched, on Tuesday August 2, the 6th annual industrialization week of the Community of Southern African States (Sadc), in the performance hall of the People's Palace, in Kinshasa.

These meetings scheduled for August 2 to 6 have the theme: "promoting industrialization through agro-processing, mineral development and regional value chains for inclusive and resilient economic growth".

"This theme concerns us with regard to the natural resources available to our country.

It needs investments and infrastructure to enable it to draw dividends from its resources", declared the Prime Minister who invited the industrialists who came to attend the conference to explore the opportunities offered by the DRC.

For his part, the Minister of Regional Integration and Francophonie, Didier Mazenga Mukanzu, welcomed the choice of the theme deemed to be a catalyst at the time of President Félix Tshisekedi's taking office at the head of the Sadc, a theme that coincides with one of the pillars of the program of the Congolese Head of State.

Julien Paluku Kahongia, Minister of Industry, noted that the 6th annual industrialization week of the Sadc marks the will of the states of the said regional community to boost their development forward.

From now on, he insisted, let us transform our agri-food products by putting in place public policies allowing the DRC to become the supplier of other countries and not to remain their outlet.

"We will no longer be the market of others. We must identify the problems of others to be able to provide solutions", said Julien Paluku.

It should be noted that this year's sessions will focus on SADC value chains and priority sectors to promote regional trade and industrialization, in particular; Gas and energy, update of the ZLEC (Continental Free Trade Area), agro-processing, pharmaceutical products, possibility of infrastructure financing, public-private partnerships and digitization, circular economy, trade facilitation,…

The recommendations and outcomes of this event will be included in the ISF statement to be presented to the SADC Council of Ministers, a body that determines policy discussions for Heads of State for action.

SADC Industrialization Week is an annual public-private engagement platform aimed at promoting new opportunities for intra-African trade and investment.

sadc_industrialisation_22_0214.jpg

www.mediacongo

Reactions: 11 users

aon

Regular
These pricks are trying anything they can, We don’t seem so land locked & never to be mined now do we 🧐

Seems like they want in big time now all the early work proving the resource up is done.

FFS if Nigel hasn’t taken up binge drinking by now I’ll be amazed…

These pricks must be doing he’s head in.

If only he could say something 🧐 but then if he did he would be just as bad as a dirty troll or Z I guess…

Gltah
Cash re (Nige binge drinking🥺) I recall one poster from hc (now migrated here) giving a frank and somewhat detailed acct to the forum at the time of a conversation he had with NF, which unfortunately in my opinion 'got taken out' to early and like all so many posts often are taken from the wrong or incorrect perspective from those interpreting such posts.

Given the few words that we often call upon or use to 'set the stage so to speak', the said post was from a genuine holder, a poster here copied me in on the post and it was quite an interesting post and an account of a conversation between the poster and NF, I thought at the time I would try to analyse the post in different ways by being empathetic in my review to the poster and then to NF to understand what the messages were that might have been meant by both parties that were going back and forward, and I also allowed for lots of alcohol, passion, tiredness on NFs part on the night, maybe the poster/significant investor having concerns (big dough on the line) just as many of us investors have today.

After going over the post several times from different angles I realised that unless you were there and unless you could get inside NFs head at the time and understand all the issues he was actually juggling then it would be a futile exercise to fully understand what messages were meant or intended and what conclusions may be drawn from the content that was discussed at the time.

Note: I'll add that given the current situation and the mess that NF and the team are currently trying to deal with the context of that conv between NF & the said investor possibly makes more sense now, although like many investors maybe I have got the bull by the horns and are reading too much into it, that tends to happen whenever you put your balls on the line and are forced to trust others and I trust no one, so it can be tough.

Good luck to all AVZ investors here and F the trolls!!!! 🤪

aon

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Regional community: Jean Michel Sama Lukonde officially launches the 6th annual week of industrialization of the Sadc

Prime Minister Jean-Michel Sama Lukonde officially launched, on Tuesday August 2, the 6th annual industrialization week of the Community of Southern African States (Sadc), in the performance hall of the People's Palace, in Kinshasa.

These meetings scheduled for August 2 to 6 have the theme: "promoting industrialization through agro-processing, mineral development and regional value chains for inclusive and resilient economic growth".

"This theme concerns us with regard to the natural resources available to our country.

It needs investments and infrastructure to enable it to draw dividends from its resources", declared the Prime Minister who invited the industrialists who came to attend the conference to explore the opportunities offered by the DRC.

For his part, the Minister of Regional Integration and Francophonie, Didier Mazenga Mukanzu, welcomed the choice of the theme deemed to be a catalyst at the time of President Félix Tshisekedi's taking office at the head of the Sadc, a theme that coincides with one of the pillars of the program of the Congolese Head of State.

Julien Paluku Kahongia, Minister of Industry, noted that the 6th annual industrialization week of the Sadc marks the will of the states of the said regional community to boost their development forward.

From now on, he insisted, let us transform our agri-food products by putting in place public policies allowing the DRC to become the supplier of other countries and not to remain their outlet.

"We will no longer be the market of others. We must identify the problems of others to be able to provide solutions", said Julien Paluku.

It should be noted that this year's sessions will focus on SADC value chains and priority sectors to promote regional trade and industrialization, in particular; Gas and energy, update of the ZLEC (Continental Free Trade Area), agro-processing, pharmaceutical products, possibility of infrastructure financing, public-private partnerships and digitization, circular economy, trade facilitation,…

The recommendations and outcomes of this event will be included in the ISF statement to be presented to the SADC Council of Ministers, a body that determines policy discussions for Heads of State for action.

SADC Industrialization Week is an annual public-private engagement platform aimed at promoting new opportunities for intra-African trade and investment.

sadc_industrialisation_22_0214.jpg

www.mediacongo
I hope they take note of the fact that the stalled Manono Lithium and Tin project will be a millstone around their collective corrupt necks and highly likely takes the attraction of investing in the DRC away.
Trying to attract business under this cloud is evidence that these guys have their heads so far in those clouds that they can't see reality.
Anybody with a brain will say, thank you for the free mars bars, but no thank you. Please get your shit together first. (n)(n)(n)(n)(n)😶‍🌫️😶‍🌫️😶‍🌫️😶‍🌫️😶‍🌫️

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

TDITD

Top 20
Appreciate the welcome, and as I said, it was just a suggestion...
I'm just the type who likes to work and play hard, just not together.
Also had to explain to a female "friend" at work why a girl on a boat
suddenly appeared on my screen which made her question me about
if I had been sharing her pics lol....
Will just try check in out of work.

I think you know the only right thing to do in this situation right.........

share her pics :ROFLMAO:(y)

Here's for you Dollas4me in homage to your name

2aa32aa9.jpg

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Nbaz

Regular
Cash re (Nige binge drinking🥺) I recall one poster from hc (now migrated here) giving a frank and somewhat detailed acct to the forum at the time of a conversation he had with NF, which unfortunately in my opinion 'got taken out' to early and like all so many posts often are taken from the wrong or incorrect perspective from those interpreting such posts.

Given the few words that we often call upon or use to 'set the stage so to speak', the said post was from a genuine holder, a poster here copied me in on the post and it was quite an interesting post and an account of a conversation between the poster and NF, I thought at the time I would try to analyse the post in different ways by being empathetic in my review to the poster and then to NF to understand what the messages were that might have been meant by both parties that were going back and forward, and I also allowed for lots of alcohol, passion, tiredness on NFs part on the night, maybe the poster/significant investor having concerns (big dough on the line) just as many of us investors have today.

After going over the post several times from different angles I realised that unless you were there and unless you could get inside NFs head at the time and understand all the issues he was actually juggling then it would be a futile exercise to fully understand what messages were meant or intended and what conclusions may be drawn from the content that was discussed at the time.

Note: I'll add that given the current situation and the mess that NF and the team are currently trying to deal with the context of that conv between NF & the said investor possibly makes more sense now, although like many investors maybe I have got the bull by the horns and are reading too much into it, that tends to happen whenever you put your balls on the line and are forced to trust others and I trust no one, so it can be tough.

aon
Do you still have the text of the conversation? Sounds like an interesting read.

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

cruiser51

Top 20
https://inf.news/en/economy/196eeac86d551c339963d5c50c2ce045.html

"At present, the identity of Zijin Mining in the project is still uncertain. But in addition to this project, Zijin Mining also signed a cooperation plan with Cominiere to develop the mining rights PE12453 and PE13427 outside the Manono lithium mine, and obtained two greenfield exploration and mining rights projects outside the Manono project."

"On the whole, AVZ has obtained the mining license of the Manono lithium-tin mine project this time, and Tianhua Times will obtain a 24% stake in the project. As a major shareholder of AVZ and a project participant, it can be described as a "win-win". He Ningde era will benefit, Huayou Cobalt's investment will also be rewarded, and Zijin Mining has a high probability of obtaining a 15% interest in the Manono lithium-tin mine project, which will also benefit."
If this was true, one would expect an announcement on the Zijin website, but zip, nil, nuffing.

So mousy, thanks for the heads up that Simon and Klaus are still very active with their creative work, they must have an entire team working on this.

Keep the good work up. 😁😁

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!

aon

mmm.....
umm....
okay

1659502551160.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Remark

Top 20
Reactions: 2 users

aon

Regular
Do you still have the text of the conversation? Sounds like an interesting read.
the poster that wrote that post that i refer to is here and may choose not to repost for his/her own reasons, so i will respect their privacy.

Reactions: 4 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
🤷‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Nbaz

Regular
the poster that wrote that post that i refer to is here and may choose not to repost for his/her own reasons, so i will respect their privacy.
Did they not originally post it to a public forum? I don't car who posted it. Just want to see what was written.

Reactions: 6 users

aon

Regular
yeah I can understand the confused look :) (which i guess is appropriate) my post to some might not hit home however there are those here that would realise and understand its a follow on from a recently documented post here that jogged my memory. So a few extra clues there i guess, but if you don't get it I would not worry to much, it wont change our present situation or understanding of it.

Reactions: 4 users

aon

Regular
Did they not originally post it to a public forum? I don't car who posted it. Just want to see what was written.
YEP they did, but it was moded

Nbaz

Regular

CashKing

Regular
If only he would give us all or nothing 🤣

GLTAH

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Remark

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Nbaz

Regular
It's like pulling teeth 😆
It absolutely shits me when people tease info and then give you nothing. The wife does it all the time...."guess what?!...ohh nevermind"

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Remark

Top 20
1659514499849.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users
Top Bottom