AVZ Discussion 2022

cruiser51

Top 20
Reactions: 8 users

Samus

Top 20

By triggering a real fight against anti-values in Public Management through the establishment of Good Governance, the Head of State saved the DRC from a planned liquidation by ruthless and self-righteous predators. The DRC will never again be a property without a master.

Reactions: 13 users

solo

Regular

By triggering a real fight against anti-values in Public Management through the establishment of Good Governance, the Head of State saved the DRC from a planned liquidation by ruthless and self-righteous predators. The DRC will never again be a property without a master.

I would have included this comment to that tweet:

1657770337201.png

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Samus

Top 20
I would have included this comment to that tweet:

View attachment 11327
Yes a lot of talking the talk so far.

Public finances: Jules Alingete throws the flowers to Félix Tshisekedi​

Since his accession to the supreme magistracy, the Head of State Félix Tshisekedi has waged a merciless fight against corruption, embezzlement of public funds and the leakage of revenues.​

The successor of Joseph Kabila has set up a system which is the General Inspectorate of Finance (IGF), formerly a white elephant, in order to put the country back on track. This new touch from the current President of the Republic has made it possible, according to the Inspector General of Finance, Head of Service, Jules Alingete, to “save the DRC from a liquidation programmed by the ruthless and Pharisee predators”.

The embezzlement of public funds and the corruption that lead to the semblance of enrichment for a minority and impoverishment for the majority of Congolese, are being eradicated. Alingete reassures that "the DRC will never again be a property without a master".

READ ALSO: DRC: Felix Tshisekedi determined to save the business climate ecosystem

Appointed at the head of this service in July 2020, Jules Alingete has since then remained in line with the vision of President Félix Tshisekedi. “I am happy when the predators and their lieutenants are in a rout and in insomnia,” he rejoiced after having put the gravediggers of public finances out of harm's way.

Among the results expected by the General Inspectorate of Finance (IGF), there is an improvement in the traceability of public expenditure from 20 to 40%; improving the quality of public spending; the improvement of the State budget which rose from 5 to 12 billion USD; improving the cash flow of state enterprises, public establishments, exchange rate stability; the improvement of foreign exchange reserves from 800 million to nearly 4 billion dollars and the improvement of the mobilization of revenues "which are at a historic level of 900 million dollars the monthly average".

NK

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

TDITD

Top 20
David ‘Snacks’ ;) has got it

Reactions: 3 users

Samus

Top 20

Since his accession to the supreme magistracy, the Head of State Félix Tshisekedi has waged a merciless fight against corruption, embezzlement of public funds and the leakage of revenues.​

The successor of Joseph Kabila has set up a system which is the General Inspectorate of Finance (IGF), formerly a white elephant, in order to put the country back on track. This new touch from the current President of the Republic has made it possible, according to the Inspector General of Finance, Head of Service, Jules Alingete, to “save the DRC from a liquidation programmed by the ruthless and Pharisee predators”.

The embezzlement of public funds and the corruption that lead to the semblance of enrichment for a minority and impoverishment for the majority of Congolese, are being eradicated. Alingete reassures that "the DRC will never again be a property without a master".

READ ALSO: DRC: Felix Tshisekedi determined to save the business climate ecosystem

Appointed at the head of this service in July 2020, Jules Alingete has since then remained in line with the vision of President Félix Tshisekedi. “I am happy when the predators and their lieutenants are in a rout and in insomnia,” he rejoiced after having put the gravediggers of public finances out of harm's way.

Among the results expected by the General Inspectorate of Finance (IGF), there is an improvement in the traceability of public expenditure from 20 to 40%; improving the quality of public spending; the improvement of the State budget which rose from 5 to 12 billion USD; improving the cash flow of state enterprises, public establishments, exchange rate stability; the improvement of foreign exchange reserves from 800 million to nearly 4 billion dollars and the improvement of the mobilization of revenues "which are at a historic level of 900 million dollars the monthly average".

NK
Got to laugh! :ROFLMAO:

“I am happy when the predators and their lieutenants are in a rout and in insomnia,”

That'll be a classic if and when Cominière ever get what's coming. Hopefully this is how they're feeling in the meantime. :cool:

• Love
Reactions: 11 users

JAG

Top 20
Well, see you all in a few weeks, I'm out and off for R/R to enjoy oysters!!!!

1657784069160.png

1657784134004.png

1657784179088.png

1657784228241.png

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 33 users

Bin59

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Frank

Top 20

*To add, re:- JA and the IGF, as

Public finance management: Since July 2020, the traceability of public expenditure has increased from 20% to 40% thanks to the work done by the IGF (Jules Alingete)

Facing the students of the University of Kinshasa (Unikin), on Tuesday July 12, the Inspector General of Finance praised the performance achieved by his institution (Inspection Générale des Finances) since July 2020.

Jules Alingete lucidly demonstrated to the students of Unikin the impact of its policies on the country's macroeconomic indicators.

According to him, the IGF has obtained the following results, since July 20, 2020:
- improvement of the traceability of public expenditure from 20 to 40%;
- improvement of the quality of public expenditure;
- improvement of the State budget which rose from 5 to 12 billion USD;
- improvement of the cash flow of State enterprises, public establishments, exchange rate stability;
- improvement in foreign exchange reserves from 800 million to almost 4 billion dollars;
- improvement in the mobilization of revenues "which are at a historic level of 900 million dollars the monthly average.

In his speech, Jules Alingete fiercely condemned the embezzlement of public funds and corruption which, according to him, keep the majority of Congolese in poverty in return for the illicit enrichment of a small minority.

For Jules Alingete, a good number of roads in a very advanced state of disrepair in Kinshasa benefit from an allocation every two years from the Government, but on the ground, nothing is done, he adds, before concluding that one cannot live in such an environment plagued by corruption and embezzlement.

In order to put an end to these practices which are crippling the country's economy, the IGF, under the leadership of Jules Alingete Key, has set up the financial patrol as a battle horse to eradicate embezzlement and corruption.

The particularity of this strategy is that it anticipates by countering upstream all suspicious financial practices likely to cause corruption or misappropriation of public funds.

www.mediacongo

IGF: Jules Alingeti educates Unikin students on the evils of corruption

This Tuesday, July 12, as part of the citizen exchanges organized by the General Inspectorate of Finance (IGF), the Inspector General and Head of Service, Jules Alingete made students aware of the importance of implementing good governance. and the evils of corruption.

Facing the students, Jules Alingete explained that “the diversion of the last audiences leads to the aggravation of collective underdevelopment, a semblance of enrichment for a minority and impoverishment for the majority.”

According to the Congolese financial sheriff, in 2020, only 20% of public spending has been traced.

“In 2020, the traceability of public expenditure was only 20%. When you take out $100, you only find 20% of the amount disbursed.

All public contracts without exception were riddled with over-invoicing and embezzlement,” he said.

It should be noted that at the end of these exchanges, the students of Unikin (University of Kinshasa) presented to the President of the Republic Félix Tshisekedi, through Jules Alingete, the trophy of the champion of the fight against corruption in the DRC.

1657788346770.png

Created in 1987 by ordinance number 87-323, the General Inspectorate of Finance has long been a shadow of itself.

In 2018, the year of President Félix Tshisekedi's accession to power, Jules Alingete's IGF took over.

With it's main missions, to verify, control, ensure the technical, administrative, financial and accounting audit a priority on the whole of the national public administration, the IGF becomes again a major player in the fight against corruption, diversions and the implementation of good governance.

www.mediacongo.net

Tick Tock Clock.gif

Makutano – If we don't, who will.png

Food for thought on the Road to Mining Manono :unsure:

Frank :cool:

Last edited:

BEISHA

Top 20

NK
All sounds good in theory, but actions speak louder than words !!

I aint going to lie, i am battle weary reading all these reports , plus i got fuckin Covid, so that doesnt help my state of mind either, really want clarity from AVZ management in collaboration with DRC Govt , to really find out where things stand.

Will we get more lip service tomorrow and another extension, or will we be thrown a bone ?

Thanks to all the posters for their contributions in keeping us up to date so far, appreciate it !

I will crawl back into bed now.....

bed-hide.gif

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Love
Reactions: 23 users

wombat74

Top 20
Well, see you all in a few weeks, I'm out and off for R/R to enjoy oysters!!!!

View attachment 11348
View attachment 11349

View attachment 11351
View attachment 11352
Enjoy the Oyster Jag . In response to Joe's Tweets . Felix has the IGF report plus AVZ's evidence / records . It's undeniable . He has everything he needs to put the sword through these corrupt criminals . Does he want the Manono cash cow tied up not moving forward for many months to come ? Surely not . The world is watching . If he doesn't sort this out then he is as corrupt as the rest of them. IMO

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

CHB

Regular
Enjoy the Oyster Jag . In response to Joe's Tweets . Felix has the IGF report plus AVZ's evidence / records . It's undeniable . He has everything he needs to put the sword through these corrupt criminals . Does he want the Manono cash cow tied up not moving forward for many months to come ? Surely not . The world is watching . If he doesn't sort this out then he is as corrupt as the rest of them. IMO
He may not be as corrupt as the rest of them, that might be a bit harsh lol

However will he choose the easy way out or the hard way?

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

BEISHA

Top 20

If Felix chooses the easy way, then the status quo remains the same , if he wants to be taken seriously about "DRC is open for business to the international community ", then he needs to show the way and throw the big stick to all those arseholes that have ripped off the system for so long.

Stealing is a crime is it not ?

robin hood image.gif

What would Robin Hood do if he was Felix ?

bullseye.gif

imo

• Fire
  • Love

wombat74

Top 20

Ok maybe not as corrupt and I'm expecting he will do something . If he doesn't then I guess we will all judge him . Crimes have been committed (AVZ $$$millions gone walk about among the other things ) and they must be dealt with regardless of the jurisdiction .

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

CHB

Regular
If Felix chooses the easy way, then the status quo remains the same , if he wants to be taken seriously about "DRC is open for business to the international community ", then he needs to show the way and throw the big stick to all those arseholes that have ripped off the system for so long.

Stealing is a crime is it not ?

View attachment 11364

What would Robin Hood do if he was Felix ?

View attachment 11366

imo

I think that's the big question, how serious is he? and how will the impending election play a part in his decision making.

Don't forget that status quo still means DRC get $$$... just that the money comes from China.

Also means the wealth isn't spread with the citizens. Don't forget, at the end of the day they're all politicians.

Reactions: 4 users

BEISHA

Top 20
I think that's the big question, how serious is he? and how will the impending election play a part in his decision making.

Don't forget that status quo still means DRC get $$$... just that the money comes from China.

Also means the wealth isn't spread with the citizens. Don't forget, at the end of the day they're all politicians.
One of the reasons i jumped into AVZ .........apart from the humungous gem that sits 1m from surface , was the fact that Felix was going to get rid of corruption , past and present..........;)

Its time to see that rhetoric come to fruition .

Felix

walk the walk.gif

Europe, US , the world community, AVZ LTH and your local people are watching wth interest and anguish

You want to be taken serious ?

tick tock.gif

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Frank

Top 20
DRC BF ! .jpeg

Felix_cop26.jpeg

DRC Business Forum !.png

AVZ JulienQuote.jpg

Benjamin Umba on Twitter.png

AVZ Manono !.jpg

Manono on Twitter.png

Présidence RDC  on Twitter !.png

JULIEN PALUKU on Twitter # (2).png

#Talk.jpg

Food for thought on the Road to Mining Manono, where Talk - Action = :poop:

GLTA-AVZH's 🤞

Frank :unsure:

• Love
Reactions: 25 users

CashKing

Regular

I aint going to lie, i am battle weary reading all these reports , plus i got fuckin Covid, so that doesnt help my state of mind either, really want clarity from AVZ management in collaboration with DRC Govt , to really find out where things stand.

Will we get more lip service tomorrow and another extension, or will we be thrown a bone ?

Thanks to all the posters for their contributions in keeping us up to date so far, appreciate it !

View attachment 11359

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Hope you go ok with the rona & it’s nothing too much 👍 keep me posted if you can, I guess it was imminent 🤷‍♂️ mRNA 😡

GLTAH TOMORROW

D

Deleted member 1612

View attachment 11359

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Get better Beisha. We need you here at full force.

Reactions: 10 users

cruiser51

Top 20

View attachment 11359

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
get rid of your covid soon, so you can concentrate on your wriggly lines, mate.

• Haha
Top Bottom