AVZ Discussion 2022

Samus

Top 20
Has anyone figured out who MNM is?
I was thinking maybe:
But if the story is from them they don't appear to have published anything yet. :unsure:

Be good to verify this story other than from this zoom eco dodgy website.

Also mentions FKF??

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

cruiser51

Top 20
I was thinking maybe:
But if the story is from them they don't appear to have published anything yet. :unsure:

Also mentions FKF??
May be this one:

Franck Fwamba​

EDITOR & MD OF MINING NEWS MAGAZINE AND FKF SOFTPRESS GROUP​

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

cruiser51

Top 20
May be this one:

Franck Fwamba​

EDITOR & MD OF MINING NEWS MAGAZINE AND FKF SOFTPRESS GROUP​

This Franck

Jens Emil Soderlund 🇩🇰

@emil_jens
·
20 May

LIVE RIGHT NOW $AVZ https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89614084510 2nd picture Christian our legal representative 3rd picture arrogant as and pointing fingers, representative paid by Simon Cong
🤔

Jens Emil Soderlund 🇩🇰

@emil_jens
·
20 May

$AVZ The arrogant one is Head of CAMI, Jean Felix Mupande Kapwa
👇

Jens Emil Soderlund 🇩🇰

@emil_jens
·
20 May

Actually if my French is good enough CAMI head is now defending $AVZ
🤷‍♂️

Jens Emil Soderlund 🇩🇰

@emil_jens
·
21 May

Note (my mate who also listened in) my French is weak but his better - our take away
@FranckFwamba
can you add commentary if you did listen in ?

Franck Fwamba

@FranckFwamba
·
21 May

CAMI's CEO is aware of NGOs watching him carefuly on this case. ACAJ behaves as mecenary or hitman in this case. Comminiere's acting CEO must pay the & price if wrongdoings. My team mates from LICOCO CERN-CENCO were present yesterday to expose Comminiere, Zijin, AJN shenanigans.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

Samus

Top 20
This Franck

Jens Emil Soderlund 🇩🇰
@emil_jens
·
20 May

LIVE RIGHT NOW $AVZ https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89614084510 2nd picture Christian our legal representative 3rd picture arrogant as and pointing fingers, representative paid by Simon Cong
🤔

Jens Emil Soderlund 🇩🇰
@emil_jens
·
20 May

$AVZ The arrogant one is Head of CAMI, Jean Felix Mupande Kapwa
👇

Jens Emil Soderlund 🇩🇰
@emil_jens
·
20 May

Actually if my French is good enough CAMI head is now defending $AVZ
🤷‍♂️

Jens Emil Soderlund 🇩🇰
@emil_jens
·
21 May

Note (my mate who also listened in) my French is weak but his better - our take away
@FranckFwamba
can you add commentary if you did listen in ?

Franck Fwamba
@FranckFwamba
·
21 May

CAMI's CEO is aware of NGOs watching him carefuly on this case. ACAJ behaves as mecenary or hitman in this case. Comminiere's acting CEO must pay the & price if wrongdoings. My team mates from LICOCO CERN-CENCO were present yesterday to expose Comminiere, Zijin, AJN shenanigans.
Franck 💪💪💪

🥰

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users
Thank you Cruiser for digging these up. What I picked up out of your contribution here:

First (ASX Investor) video:

7:20 of the first interview Re: CATH is very interesting if you consider some whispers that CATH may either be part of the problem in action, or at the very least in their silence. I can only hope that Nigel is as rock solid in his faith in CATH based on fact as he suggests in this video or that he has stood by his opinion that he will support them as long as they support AVZ.

9:25 regarding mining approval he states "I am hoping for a Christmas present" when discussing when that approval is likely to be given.

12:15 Nigel confirms the Feasibility study will not be released until the mining license is issued.

Second (axinocapital) video:

2:23 is where it starts for me.

2:23 - 2:31 Confirms AVZ is not intended to be a drill and sell project

2:32 - 2:40 Nigel confirms Manono is intended to be the foundations of something "much bigger and globally significant"

2:40 Confirms there is no current offers in front of them (I assume this means takeover offers)

3:01 - 3:11 Nigel confirms all payments have been made to secure 75% ownership in the project. He discusses the right of refusal on the 15% from Cominiere which has been well documented, and that the end result will be either 51% or 66% ownership AFTER the CATH agreement execution.

8:08 Nigel is asked directly about having control of the project. Nigel confirms he has 75% equity in the project, extra right of refusal over the further 15% from Cominiere.

8:45 At this point Nigel addresses "other party involvement" speculation stating that lawyers have reviewed the details and they are 100% sure they have 75% of the project so as it stands with the CATH deal executed there would be a 51% ownership. Should 15% right of refusal be taken up from Cominiere, this would take ownership to 66% ownership.

Please take into account this video was posted by Axinocapital on May 22, the Trading Halt process we are currently in commenced May 9th.
Further to this, Axinocapital has responded to my query today re: date of recording. Their words:

"This video was recorded in two parts. The part in the "bar setting" was made in Munich on our roadshow (27th of April). There is also an "audio only" part which was recorded on the 5th of May."

So the extracts I have referenced were recorded 27th April - information which became apparent to AVZ post this date will not be reflected in his answers. A shame.

Reactions: 10 users

From the main page:

Momentum has established a market leader advising fortune 500 clients and numerous listed companies (ASX, JSE, SEM, FTSE 100 Index, FTSE 250 Index, TMX TSX|TSXV), large and small, on strategic acquisitions, whether by takeover, the scheme of the arrangement, trade sale on the mining sector, Oil & Gas, Power Sector. The Firm is consistently involved in the most prominent M&A transactions in the region and acts on major cross-border deals, including advising sinosure on the innovative debt solution structured by EXIM, ICBC in co-counsel with Denton (Beijing) - Metalkol RTR Copper and Cobalt project in the DRC. The Firm recently advised and represented AVZ MINERALS on all its steps of its the application for its mining license for its Lithium and Tins Project in Manono (2 Billions US Dollars Project) including a License of a Special Economic Zone, a license for its hydropower project, a license of its water rights, a license of the refurbishment of the airstrip in Manono, a license for the development of a greenhouse, a license for a private park, a license of the refurbishment of a road etc
Awesome detail there in bold. I didn't release they were refurbishing the local airstrip, developing a green house and park etc

Those phonies who say we doing jack shit have rocks in their heads.

Reactions: 20 users

JAG

Top 20
1657689941613.png

• Love
Reactions: 19 users

Remark

Top 20
Maybe next year Elon?

• Sad
Reactions: 3 users

Attachments

• 01D56C5D-6220-4373-A873-B5297D3A66F6.png
    01D56C5D-6220-4373-A873-B5297D3A66F6.png
    4.8 MB · Views: 59
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users
Best caption for this photo of Felix gets one of Jag’s hats 🧢…. I’ll start

Attachments

• 53EE12DB-8588-42BA-9B7D-5F471D70BB84.jpeg
    53EE12DB-8588-42BA-9B7D-5F471D70BB84.jpeg
    728.3 KB · Views: 38
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I was thinking maybe:

Also mentions FKF??

1657703300473.gif

Pretty sure this is MNM... :oops::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

John25

Regular
1657703407120.jpeg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

JAG

Top 20
In September 2013 Cominière and MMCS of Mauritius started Manono Minerals a joint venture to exploit the Manono and Kitolo deposits in Katanga. MMCS held a 68% share. In 2016 the Ministry of Mines revoked the Manono Minerals mining permit and issued a permit for mining the same area to a joint venture between AVZ Minerals of Australia. MMCS disputed the legality of the change.

https://www.miningreview.com/central-africa/dispute-drc-lithium-licences-heard-in-wa-supreme-court/

MMCS already spent 9 million in exploration....

I dont know if its put to bed with the 5% for MMCS or they still have the chance to make a legal action to get their old percentage.
For sure our friend Klaus Eckhoff have the mindset to make shady deals. And I'm in fear this shady deals could cost us everything now.
wtf GIF

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

Remark

Top 20

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

JAG

Top 20
Best caption for this photo of Felix gets one of Jag’s hats 🧢…. I’ll start
All gone, just waitin on the address so I can send it :whistle::whistle::whistle:

Reactions: 2 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
All gone, just waitin on the address so I can send it :whistle::whistle::whistle:
Yes they are rare and Ohreally got the last one I think :cool:

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

obe wan

Regular
In September 2013 Cominière and MMCS of Mauritius started Manono Minerals a joint venture to exploit the Manono and Kitolo deposits in Katanga. MMCS held a 68% share. In 2016 the Ministry of Mines revoked the Manono Minerals mining permit and issued a permit for mining the same area to a joint venture between AVZ Minerals of Australia. MMCS disputed the legality of the change.

https://www.miningreview.com/central-africa/dispute-drc-lithium-licences-heard-in-wa-supreme-court/

MMCS already spent 9 million in exploration....

I dont know if its put to bed with the 5% for MMCS or they still have the chance to make a legal action to get their old percentage.
For sure our friend Klaus Eckhoff have the mindset to make shady deals. And I'm in fear this shady deals could cost us everything now.
that $9m claim is false

‘Since the joint venture between MMCS and Cominière started in September 2013, MMCS has spent a total of $9 million on advancing the Manono project, including pre-feasibility study analysis and development of a local corporate social responsibility initiative.’

There wasn't a litre of diesel poured into a drill rig by MMCS ; MMCS did nothing on site ; zero exploration, so how they claim $9m spent on prefeasibility studies is beyond me.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Samus

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

JAG

Top 20
Yes they are rare and Ohreally got the last one I think :cool: