AVZ Discussion 2022

Flight996

Regular
How long do you think China can keep on buying things?
Their debt is huge....

At the end of 2020, China's foreign debt, including U.S. dollar debt, stood at roughly $2.4 trillion. Corporate debt is $27 trillion, while the country's total public debt exceeds 300 percent of GDP.
Hi Cruiser51

I agree that China's national debt is worrying. So too is its real estate ponzi scheme that delivers 30% of state revenue (not unlike the Victorian government's unbalanced reliance on property related transfer duties).
However, the corollary is that China is also the world's biggest creditor. According to Harvard Business Review (2021), 150 nations owe China >$US1.5 trillion or >5% of global GDP . It is difficult to put an exact figure on China's net lending position because much of its lending is to developing nations and the terms are opaque.
Today, the world is awash with hot capital looking for a home, and simultaneously awash in debt looking for a reprieve. I just hope the music doesn't stop soon.

Cheers,
F

Reactions: 8 users

ptlas

Regular
Hi Cruiser51

I agree that China's national debt is worrying. So too is its real estate ponzi scheme that delivers 30% of state revenue (not unlike the Victorian government's unbalanced reliance on property related transfer duties).
However, the corollary is that China is also the world's biggest creditor. According to Harvard Business Review (2021), 150 nations owe China >$US1.5 trillion or >5% of global GDP . It is difficult to put an exact figure on China's net lending position because much of its lending is to developing nations and the terms are opaque.
Today, the world is awash with hot capital looking for a home, and simultaneously awash in debt looking for a reprieve. I just hope the music doesn't stop soon.

Cheers,
F
The music is definitely slowing.
That is what interest rates and falling stock markets is all about.
Much more pain to come imo, especially when the music does stop

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users

Samus

Top 20
Reactions: 11 users

Frank

Top 20

Mine auction draws 3,448 bids amid scramble for lithium

An auction for a controlling stake in a Chinese lithium mine has garnered 3,448 bids, underscoring the scramble to secure the battery metal that’s key to the clean-energy transition.
blank.gif

The 54.3% stake in Yajiang Snowway Mining Development, which owns the mine in Sichuan, a southwestern province in China, was sold for about 2 billion yuan ($299 million), according to the JD.com’s judicial auction platform.

That’s nearly 600 times higher than the starting price of about 3.35 million yuan. :eek:

The heated bidding war, which concluded on Saturday, was joined by 21 participants, while over 980,000 people watched online throughout the five-day event.

“We believe the auction price indicates a bullish Chinese primary market for future lithium prices as well as the strategic importance of Sichuan spodumene assets,”
Daiwa Capital Markets’ analysts Dennis Ip and Leo Ho said in a note.

The shift to electric vehicles has spurred a global rush for lithium, which is used in virtually all EV batteries, and seen Chinese prices of lithium carbonate surge more than 400% over the past year.

The highest bid in a tender in April by Australia’s Pilbara Minerals Ltd. for spodumene concentrate, a partly-processed form of lithium, more than doubled in just six months.

Yajiang Snowway is undergoing a bankruptcy process.

The Dechenonba lithium mine in Sichuan’s Yajiang area covers 1.14 square kilometers, with estimated reserves of 24.9 million tons and a planned 1-million-ton capacity per year.

www.mining.com

*Now if the Chinese are prepared to lose their Shit over a Shitty little Deposit in Sichuan, when compared to AVZ / Manono below,
  • Project covers 188km2 in southern Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC)
  • Hosts lithium pegmatites with a strike length of 13km+ centred on an historical Tin mining operation
  • Outstanding results received from AVZ’s initial drilling program at Manono in 2017, including 235m @ 1.66% Li2O, 202.8m @ 1.57% Li2O and 250.9m @ 1.48% Li2O.
  • Roche Dure Mineral Resource of 400 million tonnes grading 1.65% Li2O, 715ppm Sn, 34ppm Ta is world-class in scale and grade
The presence of lithium mineralisation in pegmatites at Manono has been confirmed to extend along strike for more than 13km.

Two large areas of pegmatite have been identified, with the northeast area, referred to as the Manono sector and the southwest area, referred to as the Kitotolo sector.

Mapping within the two sectors has established that there are many pegmatites, representing separate intrusions, including six large pegmatites.

The large pegmatites all contain spodumene mineralisation.

The two largest pegmatites (known as the Carriere de l’Este Pegmatite and the Roche Dure Pegmatite) are each of similar size or larger than the famous Greenbushes Pegmatite in Western Australia.

The Carriere de l’Este Pegmatite, with a mapped length of about 5,500m, is potentially the largest pegmatite in the Manono Project.

The Roche Dure Mineral Resource now stands at 400 million tonnes, at this size, Roche Dure stands as one of the largest and highest grade undeveloped hard-rock lithium deposits in the world.

Homer simpson Pie.png

Then it's No wonder / No surprise we find ourselves up to our Elbows in Z :poop: tbo

Who wouldn't want a Slice, apart from the stupid U.S & E.U :rolleyes:

( Priceless African / DRC / Spodumene Pie )

To think some would Sell out @ $1.50 atm when it's worth So much more imo (y)

Food for thought 🥢

Frank :cool:

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users

JAG

Top 20

An auction for a controlling stake in a Chinese lithium mine has garnered 3,448 bids, underscoring the scramble to secure the battery metal that’s key to the clean-energy transition.
blank.gif

The 54.3% stake in Yajiang Snowway Mining Development, which owns the mine in Sichuan, a southwestern province in China, was sold for about 2 billion yuan ($299 million), according to the JD.com’s judicial auction platform.

That’s nearly 600 times higher than the starting price of about 3.35 million yuan. :eek:

The heated bidding war, which concluded on Saturday, was joined by 21 participants, while over 980,000 people watched online throughout the five-day event.

“We believe the auction price indicates a bullish Chinese primary market for future lithium prices as well as the strategic importance of Sichuan spodumene assets,”

The shift to electric vehicles has spurred a global rush for lithium, which is used in virtually all EV batteries, and seen Chinese prices of lithium carbonate surge more than 400% over the past year.

The highest bid in a tender in April by Australia’s Pilbara Minerals Ltd. for spodumene concentrate, a partly-processed form of lithium, more than doubled in just six months.

The Dechenonba lithium mine in Sichuan’s Yajiang area covers 1.14 square kilometers, with estimated reserves of 24.9 million tons and a planned 1-million-ton capacity per year.

www.mining.com

*Now if the Chinese are prepared to lose their Shit over a Shitty little Deposit like that when compared to AVZ / Manono below,
  • Hosts lithium pegmatites with a strike length of 13km+ centred on an historical Tin mining operation
  • Outstanding results received from AVZ’s initial drilling program at Manono in 2017, including 235m @ 1.66% Li2O, 202.8m @ 1.57% Li2O and 250.9m @ 1.48% Li2O.
  • Roche Dure Mineral Resource of 400 million tonnes grading 1.65% Li2O, 715ppm Sn, 34ppm Ta is world-class in scale and grade
The presence of lithium mineralisation in pegmatites at Manono has been confirmed to extend along strike for more than 13km.

Two large areas of pegmatite have been identified, with the northeast area, referred to as the Manono sector and the southwest area, referred to as the Kitotolo sector.

Mapping within the two sectors has established that there are many pegmatites, representing separate intrusions, including six large pegmatites.

The two largest pegmatites (known as the Carriere de l’Este Pegmatite and the Roche Dure Pegmatite) are each of similar size or larger than the famous Greenbushes Pegmatite in Western Australia.

The Carriere de l’Este Pegmatite, with a mapped length of about 5,500m, is potentially the largest pegmatite in the Manono Project.

The Roche Dure Mineral Resource now stands at 400 million tonnes, at this size, Roche Dure stands as one of the largest and highest grade undeveloped hard-rock lithium deposits in the world.

View attachment 10673

Then it's No wonder / No surprise we find ourselves up to our Elbows in Z :poop: tbo

Who wouldn't want a Slice, apart from the stupid U.S.A & E.U :rolleyes:

Food for thought 🥢

Nice one Frank, thanks mate! (y)(y)

Reactions: 12 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular

blank.gif

www.mining.com

*Now if the Chinese are prepared to lose their Shit over a Shitty little Deposit like that when compared to AVZ / Manono below,

View attachment 10673

Who wouldn't want a Slice, apart from the stupid U.S.A & E.U :rolleyes:

Food for thought 🥢

Good quality post but I'm only giving it an A- as you are 400% under your usual meme quota.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

ptlas

Regular
Good quality post but I'm only giving it an A- as you are 400% under your usual meme quota.
Yes Frank please continue all your copy and paste
I particularly like the Homer and beer ones.
Oh and your info' is top class

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Frank

Top 20
Yes Frank please continue all your copy and paste
I particularly like the Homer and beer ones.
Oh and your info' is top class

#Okilly Dokilly.png

Man Hug.jpg

Homer quotes !!! .jpg

Homer Solution.jpg

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 19 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!

blank.gif

www.mining.com

*Now if the Chinese are prepared to lose their Shit over a Shitty little Deposit in Sichuan, when compared to AVZ / Manono below,

View attachment 10673

Who wouldn't want a Slice, apart from the stupid U.S & E.U :rolleyes:

Food for thought 🥢

"Who wouldn't want a Slice, apart from the stupid U.S & E.U :rolleyes:

( Priceless African / DRC / Spodumene Pie )"

This is the one thing that blows my mind Frank

WTF are the US and EU doing here??????

They are so asleep at the wheel!!!!!!

If they want Lithium, if they want to supply control of critical minerals, if they want to secure the necessary resources for the future why the fk aren't they engaging heavily and actively in Africa??????

Not even just the DRC and Manono Lithium but full on Africa in general

Any half witted, stupid observer has worked out that Africa is one of the last massively resource rich continents where opportunity exists

And chucking out the pure monetary arsehole, investment, privileged, exploitation aspects of this sometimes crazy world we live in there is actually an opportunity to also improve peoples lives with education, health, housing, safety, law and order, water, power ...you name it

C'mon guys wake up.....wake up!!!!!!!

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 17 users

Frank

Top 20

If they want Lithium, if they want to supply control of critical minerals, if they want to secure the necessary resources for the future why the fk aren't they engaging heavily and actively in Africa??????

Any half witted, stupid observer has worked out that Africa is one of the last massively resource rich continents where opportunity exists

And chucking out the pure monetary arsehole, investment, privileged, exploitation aspects of this sometimes crazy world we live in there is actually an opportunity to also improve peoples lives with education, health, housing, safety, law and order, water, power ...you name it

*Ditto Bro (y)

Especially if they Don't want China to control the EV / Battery / Lithium / Rare Earths space for Yrs to come :rolleyes:

Speaking of Dumb & Dumber / Asleep at the Wheel, Shoot yourself in the Foot kinda Stupid, Did you see where,

California approves lithium tax despite industry’s warnings

California on Thursday approved a plan to tax the electric vehicle battery metal lithium to generate revenue for environmental remediation projects despite industry concerns that it will harm the sector and delay shipments to automakers.
blank.gif

Governor Gavin Newsom, a Democrat, approved the tax as part of a must-pass state budget on Thursday.

The state legislature had signed off on the levy during deliberations on Wednesday night.

The tax is structured as a flat-rate per tonne and will go into effect in January.

The tax will be reviewed every year, and state officials have agreed to study potentially switching to a percentage-based tax.

The largest American state sits atop giant lithium reserves in its Salton Sea region, east of Los Angles, an area heavily damaged in the 20th century by years of heavy pesticide use from farming. Funds generated from the tax are earmarked in part to cleanup of the area.

Federal officials have praised the area’s start-up lithium industry because it would deploy a geothermal brine process that is more environmentally friendly than open-pit mines and brine evaporation ponds, the two most common existing methods to produce lithium.

Two of the area’s three lithium companies warned the tax would scare off investors and customers.

Both said they may leave the state for lithium-rich brine deposits in Utah or Arkansas.

Privately-held Controlled Thermal Resources Ltd said the tax would force it to miss deadlines to deliver lithium to General Motors Co by 2024 and Stellantis NV by 2025.

EnergySource Minerals LLC, also privately held, said it halted discussions with potential financiers and an automaker.

“Supporting a tax that ensures lithium imports from China are less expensive for auto manufacturers to secure will devastate this promising Californian industry before it has begun,” said Rod Colwell, Controlled Thermal’s chief executive.

‘Taxafornia’ approves Salton Sea lithium tax

Late last week California approved its plan to tax lithium, despite industry concerns it would harm the sector and delay shipments to automakers.

While it was still in debate, EnergySource Minerals CEO Eric Spomer told Reuters his company had halted discussions with potential financiers and a major automaker and that the tax “would stifle our industry before it even begins.”

Controlled Thermal Resources (who have contracts to supply lithium to General Motors by 2024 and Stellantis by 2025) CEO Rod Colwell said the tax would force the company to miss those delivery deadlines.

CTR plans to produce 60,000 tonnes of lithium – enough to make roughly 6 million EVs – by mid-2024 in California, which would make it the largest U.S. lithium producer.

The California Energy Commission has even estimated that there’s enough lithium in the area to meet all of the United States’ projected future demand and 40% of the world’s demand.

But the lithium would need to be extracted via geothermal brines which hasn’t been done before at scale, and industry experts like ‘Mr Lithium’ Joe Lowry say the Salton Sea was never going to reach supply expectations anyway.

Salton Sea lithium.png

EU declaring lithium hazardous ‘unlikely’ and ‘counterproductive’ to supply chain goals

Earlier this month Albemarle said it might have to shut down its Langelsheim plant in Germany if the metal used in electric vehicle batteries is declared a hazardous material by the European Union.

Vulcan Energy COO Vincent Ledoux Pedailles has told S&P Global the whole idea is counterproductive.

“It seems pretty unlikely that given the EU objectives of becoming self-sufficient in EV lithium-ion battery production by 2025, targeting 80% domestic lithium production in the next five years, targeting 35% lithium recycling by 2029, they will then approve such proposal that can be seen as counterproductive,” he said.

However, Pedailles also said the European Commission could potentially grant a special status to certain countries, allowing then to waiver on the 1A classification for specific industries/activities – and that Germany could potentially ask for a waiver for lithium used in batteries.

“Cobalt is already sitting in this category (along with 850 other products) and is being consumed in batteries in Europe on a daily basis, however, it is true that it could have an impact lead by additional costs in controlling, processing, packaging and storage,” he said.

First draft act expected in Q4

The first draft of an act reclassifying lithium compounds is expected to be published between October and December.

“The risk is that if lithium salts are incorrectly reclassified as 1a/SVHC it would introduce great uncertainty to long-term business viability planning of investments around these three salts,” International Lithium Association Secretary General Roland Chavasse said.

“Should any of these three lithium salts be classified incorrectly as 1a and be placed on the SVHC there could be significant unintended consequences for investments in their use in the EU, thereby putting in question the long-term viability of lithium being produced, refined, used and recycled in EU member states.”

He also said the reclassification would add a lot of long-term financial uncertainty to the massive investments which are needed to achieve a domestic battery supply chain.

“It is hard to know how this will play out as there are many variables, but I think it is unlikely to make battery makers supply chains more local or reduce their costs,” Chavasse said.

things-that-make-you-go-hmm.jpg

Food for thought on the Road to Mining Manono Bro :unsure:

Fingers 🤞

• Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Hi TDITD, I have been so rude to do a google translate of your post:

Manono's LITHIUM file: JOINT PRESS RELEASE N°003/LSHI/05/2022​

May 31, 2022 Mining
WhatsApp-Image-2022-05-31-at-14.39.03.jpeg

To share

Kinshasa-Mahagi-Lubumbashi-Watsa-Kolwezi, May 31, 2022

The Civil Society Organizations and platforms signatories of this press release observe a great turmoil since the mining company DATHCOM MINING SAS presented its Feasibility Study, under the direction of the Australian company AVZ Minerals, to the government and obtained favorable technical opinions from the Ministry of Mines with a view to transforming its Research Permit (PR) Number 13359 into an Exploitation Permit (PE) for the industrial exploitation of the lithium that it discovered and that Minister Antoinette N' SAMBA KALAMBAYI gave its favorable opinion as supervisory authority.

The signatories remind everyone that Civil Society is very well informed that to date, only DATHCOM MINING SAS has carried out geological studies with the support of engineers from Cominière, a public company of the State and partner of the joint venture.

The signatories of this press release recommend that the Congolese government take into account the Report of the Inspector General of Finance (IGF) of the end of March 2022, the final observations of which were sent to the government and Cominière on April 04, 2022, on shareholding and the agitations for the control of DATHCOM MINING SAS by various new interested parties including the Chinese of ZIJIN having bought 15% of the shares of Cominière in the joint venture in violation of the laws of the Republic.

The signatories of this Joint Press Release request the particular attention of His Excellency the President of the Republic, Head of State and guardian of the mining interests of the population, so that no official, from the Presidency to the Cominière, not use influence peddling or be in a conflict of interest about Monono's lithium.

The signatory organizations to the Mining Cadastre to notify DATHCOM MINING SAS without delay concerning its Exploitation License in accordance with the instructions of the Minister of Mines, and to the technical services of the government to support this partnership in proceeding without delay to the development of this ambitious and important mining project in accordance with its planning, for the interest of the population.

The signatories recommend that all political and mining authorities in the country work to protect the business climate.

Signatory organizations and platforms:
  • Environmental Communicators Network (RCEN), Lubumbashi
  • Platform of Civil Society Organizations intervening in the Mining Sector (POM), Lubumbashi and Kolwezi
  • Press-Club DRC, Lubumbashi
  • Network of Humanitarian Communicators, Lubumbashi
  • All For DRC, Kinshasa
  • Understanding and Acting in the Industrial and Artisanal Mining Sector, Kolwezi and Lubumbashi
  • Platform of Civil Society Organizations Working in Decentralization and Public Finance (PODEFIP), Lubumbashi and Kolwezi
  • Network of Environmentalists and Communicators on Natural Resources (Haut-Uélé, Bas-Uélé and Ituri)
  • Federation of Artisanal Farmers of the Territory of Watsa, Haut-Ulélé
  • LICOCO, Kinshasa
  • CERN CENCO, Kinshasa
  • Touche Pas A Mon Cobalt, Kolwezi and Haut-Katanga
  • Civil Society, Kibali Sector
  • New Civil Congolese Society, Watsa Territory
  • Club Bunker, Kinshasa
  • THE HOUSE OF CONGOLESE HUMAN RIGHTS DRC
  • Lualaba Civil Society Consultation Framework Actions Against Corruption and Fraud (ACOF), Kinshasa
  • Civil Society of Congo (SOCICO/Haut-Uélé)
  • Circle for the Promotion of Human Rights (Haut-Uélé)
  • Me Lolo BITUM LOPA, Researcher on natural resources and rights of neighboring communities.

• Love
Reactions: 29 users
Anyone know where Nigel is? Perth? DRC? Europe?

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

Samus

Top 20

Cooperation: the Biden administration reiterates its economic commitment to Africa​

Monday, July 4, 2022 - 11:15 a.m.

Since Donald Trump's presidency has shown little interest in the African continent, the current Democratic President of the United States, Joe Biden, who has pleaded from the start of his mandate for the strengthening of a bilateral partnership, wants that things are already underway on the ground. It is with this declared desire that the American Secretary of State, Antony Blinken, and the Assistant Secretary of Commerce, Don Graves, went to Africa, respectively in November 2021 and last June.
During each of their visits, the two American statesmen stressed the need for Washington to strengthen its economic ties with African countries. Africa is " at the center of the foreign policy of the United States ", declared in Nigeria the head of the American diplomacy. For his part, Don Graves, who had visited Côte d'Ivoire, Ghana and Senegal, promised that everything would be done to consolidate the American presence, in particular through the strengthening of trade with the continent, currently estimated at fifty billion dollars, less than China, which raised them to sixty-four billion.
" The United States is committed to being a supportive partner in a process of mutual respect," said the Assistant Secretary of Commerce, during an online press briefing. “ It is not about digging and squeezing out of Africa but a win-win partnership where we invest not only in infrastructure but also in human capital, making sure not to bring our workforce to do the job ,” he added. As proof of this approach, the American diplomat recalled the agreement concluded to build hospitals in Côte d'Ivoire or the " Power Africa " plan aimed at providing electricity to households.
Don Graves believes that prioritizing a collaborative approach to supporting African initiatives, such as the continental free trade area, is " a promising vision " for both parties. Added to this are actions undertaken within the framework of AGOA, the law on growth and development opportunities in Africa.
The United States should avoid getting into a showdown with China
AGOA allows African countries to export their products to the American market without customs duties. This is an essential tool in trade between the United States and the African continent.
For Michael Shurkin, a political analyst at the Rand Corporation, Washington certainly intends to build a partnership with Africa based on development, but it should not neglect other sectors, including raw materials. “ I think covid-19 and the war in Ukraine have taught us all the importance of diversifying our supply chains and protecting them. We must guarantee reliable access to lithium and other precious metals, and above all prevent China from exercising a monopoly on these materials ,” he noted.
For his part, Scott Lucas, honorary professor at the University of Birmingham, UK, warns against competition with China. “ The United States must not enter into a standoff with China. Africa should not be a mere pawn on the geopolitical chessboard. The more you do this, the more problems you will encounter, because this way of doing things will take you away from the real concerns of the communities ,” he said. Referring to the current foreign policy of the United States, the specialist said that Washington's approach should not be that " to impose its own policy on African countries". “There is no one American model for everyone. It is therefore necessary to provide for the economic development of Africa, but at the same time to leave to African governments the possibility of developing their own projects ”, underlined Scott Lucas.
According to several analysts, the interest of the United States for Africa is certainly recognized, but the country is still far from competing with China on the African economic and commercial terrain. For the latter, whether infrastructure or natural resources, Beijing has left its mark on this continent, posing as the number one competitor of the Western powers.

Nestor N'Gampoula

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

JAG

Top 20
1656975034294.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular

So the US are the ones that neeed to get out of it's 'cold war mentality' while Putin threatens to go nuclear if he's provoked and his media is showing propaganda of his glorious troops liberating Eastern Ukrainian towns and raising what is basically the flag of the USSR. All whilst China supports them, claims territorial rights and builds strategic military bases.

Sure sounds like the US are the ones with the cold war mentality/paranoia.

Reactions: 17 users

Dijon101

Regular
All these dinosaurs just need to disapear.

Reactions: 1 users

Samus

Top 20
Funny how quality African articles translated from French are very cohesive in English where most of the articles sowing doubt against avz have resembled some sort of almost incoherent street language. :unsure:

Reactions: 23 users

Frank

Top 20

UK launches critical minerals data centre

The British government announced on Monday the creation of a centre to gather data and analyse information on the supply of critical minerals such as cobalt, lithium and graphite, which are key for electric vehicle (EV) batteries and wind turbines.
blank.gif

The Critical Minerals Intelligence Centre (CMIC), to be run by the British Geological Survey, will use the data to help to find ways to source minerals needed for green technologies, considered essential to national security and daily life.

“As the world shifts towards new green technologies, supply chains will become more competitive,”
minister for industry Lee Rowley said in a statement.

With the production of some critical minerals expected to increase by nearly 500% by 2050, the UK is boosting efforts to secure a resilient and sustainable supply chain.

“This is vital for some of the industries that it’s hoped will drive growth and create jobs across the UK for decades to come, from EV manufacturers in the West Midlands, to Yorkshire’s Energy Coast,” the statement reads.

The centre builds on work by the Critical Minerals Expert Group, set up by the government last year, to harness the UK’s expert knowledge on critical minerals.

Global vehicle makers are preparing to launch hundreds of new electric car models over the next few years, responding to pressure from regulators who continue to tighten restrictions on greenhouse gas emissions from vehicles.

The European auto industry, in particular, is rushing to meet tighter carbon-dioxide emissions targets that take effect next year or face billions of dollars in fines if they exceed them.

The UK has been taking steps to consolidate an EV industry as local carmakers have three years to source local electric car batteries, following the Brexit free trade deal.

Under the agreement, inked in 2020, batteries will at first be allowed to have up to 70% of materials from countries outside the EU or the UK.

From 2024 onwards, however, that requirement will tighten to 50%.

www.mining.com

The-future-is-Electric.png

Food for thought on the Road to Mining Manono :unsure:

Cheers 🍻

Reactions: 13 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Funny how quality African articles translated from French are very cohesive in English where most of the articles sowing doubt against avz have resembled some sort of almost incoherent street language. :unsure:

You'll find that happens with any article translated from Mandarin to French, published and then translated to English.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users
Top Bottom