Reactions: 15 users

Rediah

Regular
Just two weeks this time though 🤞🤞

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

John25

Regular
I'm somehow in the middle of a no booze, no sugar, no carbs health kick.

Eating 2 types of steamed vegetables and 150g of meat for dinner with a glass of water just ain't cutting it for me when I'm watching my portfolio tank 60-70% from their all time highs.

Especially when a cob of corn is costing $3....

Oh well, focus is long term. Hold on for the ride, keep working hard, hope macro stabilises, inflation does not crush us.

Good times are coming.
Could be worse ,you could be on a lettuce diet @$6 a pop :)
1656631789392.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Screenshot_20220701-093044_OneDrive.jpg

Reactions: 10 users
Interesting statement "encouraged by progress being made with discussions with the DRC government"?

Possibly extra 15%?

• Thinking
Reactions: 19 users

BRICK

Regular
This is one of those "read between the lines" ones

• Thinking
Reactions: 17 users

Hemicuda

Regular
expected a month, got two weeks, in two weeks when we get 2 weeks, do I feel the same as would of today? 🤷‍♂️🧐😜😁😁😁 hopefully nf’s not playing with the timeline to massage our expectations,,,, see you in two weeks 🤟

Reactions: 13 users

John25

Regular
Ok ..everyone behave till the 15th :)
1656632318501.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 18 users

Dijon101

Regular
Could be worse ,you could be on a lettuce diet @$6 a pop :)
View attachment 10535
I just want to get stuck into my whisky collection....

Although on the other hand, the voluntary suspension is due to end in 2 weeks, same time as this health kick.
Party time.

Must be getting close to everything getting finalised.

*edit and when I say "due to end in 2 weeks" who the fuck knows when this roller-coaster is due to end.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

BRICK

Regular
Ok ..everyone behave till the 15th :)
View attachment 10539
expected a month, got two weeks, in two weeks when we get 2 weeks, do I feel the same as would of today? 🤷‍♂️🧐😜😁😁😁 hopefully nf’s not playing with the timeline to massage our expectations,,,, see you in two weeks 🤟
Well if its a month to 2 weeks then the next one should be a week, follwed by 2 days.. hahah

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Dazmac66

Regular
I think we need to start a new thread to on what we are saying to the Mrs when she asked what is happening with our $200k. Any suggestions appreciated!🤣
Two weeks this time, extremely positive in my view. Another month would have been deflating. I pray the macro improves with the new FY!

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 17 users

Hemicuda

Regular
Well if its a month to 2 weeks then the next one should be a week, follwed by 2 days.. hahah
Hoping so mate😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Hemicuda

Regular
I think we need to start a new thread to on what we are saying to the Mrs when she asked what is happening with our $200k. Any suggestions appreciated!🤣
Two weeks this time, extremely positive in my view. Another month would have been deflating. I pray the macro improves with the new FY!
I got “ which one is that? that biotech company?” I’ll take that as a win today😂

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

wombat74

Top 20
Keep rubbing that Jeannie bottle cashcity . You're getting closer . Personally I'm happy with this announcement .

Reactions: 9 users

Bin59

Regular
I'd take it with a grain of salt based on all previous ann's

It could well be heading to urban dictionary in a couple of weeks with something like:

"encouraged"

"when this word is used on an AVZ announcement, just close your fucking trading app and go about your day whilst trying not to be salty as fuk"
Yeah. Just remember though

YARN | | | Video gifs by quotes | 2525fd5b | 紗

Reactions: 3 users

BEISHA

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users
Top Bottom