AVZ Discussion 2022

John25

Regular
Havent read it yet …was there “2weeks or BEFORE” in announcement …encouraging if was :)

Dijon101

Regular
I think we need to start a new thread to on what we are saying to the Mrs when she asked what is happening with our $200k. Any suggestions appreciated!🤣
Two weeks this time, extremely positive in my view. Another month would have been deflating. I pray the macro improves with the new FY!

Lithium is a long term play.
Wasn't planning on selling any shares in 2022, so just hold on for the ride and focus on 2023-2024 when we are closer / or are in production.

Reactions: 9 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
Sounds like the next announcement is "imminent"

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

CashKing

Regular
Keep rubbing that Jeannie bottle cashcity . You're getting closer . Personally I'm happy with this announcement .
I like to be optimistic.

I was hoping we would resume trading but unfortunately not, another 2 weeks of conspiracy theory’s I guess. I’ll stay out if it for now 😢

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16 users

Dazmac66

Regular
Lithium is a long term play.
Wasn't planning on selling any shares in 2022, so just hold on for the ride and focus on 2023-2024 when we are closer / or are in production.
I understand that mate but she wants the Tesla I told her to order at $1:37!!! 😧

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15 users

Dazmac66

Regular
I got “ which one is that? that biotech company?” I’ll take that as a win today😂
Got her completely baffled. Luv ya work!

Reactions: 4 users

wombat74

Top 20
I like to be optimistic.

I was hoping we would resume trading unfortunately not another 2 weeks of conspiracy theory’s I guess. I’ll stay out if it for now 😢
Mate I'm not doubting you . You have been around long enough . Your intel was slightly off that's all .

• Love
Reactions: 11 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
I think we need to start a new thread to on what we are saying to the Mrs when she asked what is happening with our $200k. Any suggestions appreciated!🤣
Two weeks this time, extremely positive in my view. Another month would have been deflating. I pray the macro improves with the new FY!

Just say you can't hear her over the sound of the dishes/mower/vacuum or whatever household chore you are doing to avoid the subject. It's been working for me so far

• Haha
  • Love

John25

Regular
Very tempted :)
1656634041758.jpeg

• Haha
  • Fire

Frank

Top 20
I just want to get stuck into my whisky collection....

Although on the other hand, the voluntary suspension is due to end in 2 weeks, same time as this health kick.
Party time.

Must be getting close to everything getting finalised.

*edit and when I say "due to end in 2 weeks" who the fuck knows when this roller-coaster is due to end.

All aboard the Emotional Roller Coaster for 2 more weeks Lady's & Gents :rolleyes:

Buckle up, but don't Buckle under the pressure til the Fat Lady Sings ;)

#roller-coaster.png

#Weekend.jpg

#yall-come-back.jpg

GLTA-AVZH's (y)

Cheers 🍻

Frank :cool:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

JAG

Top 20
1656634853527.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users

JAG

Top 20
1656635126611.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Can't even call that idiot snort a wanker on hotcrapper, when he behaves like a person who belongs in a straight jacket.
They call it flaming/baiting, I call it a fair observation. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Misfits

Regular
Yes it could be extended again. But we could also have something before the final day of the two week extension. I would like to think this time (seeing it is not another month, but two weeks) that we are awfully close to completion of the ML. After that we all know what announcements will follow. So it may in fact not be the full two week.

I am happy with this too. GLTA

• Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

JAG

Top 20
1656637655816.png

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 14 users
Apologies if already posted / discussed. I have been doing some reading on the arbitration proceeding on the ICC website. The below link has the rules, and as I see if from last Ann, we would have completed article 12. It's interesting to read the process and does seem time consuming.

I also noticed the website today that you can search pending cases. I couldn't find anything about our case yet, not saying it isn't there, just don't know any of the party info etc. But I think something may pop up when the arbitrators are chosen.

See here - https://iccwbo.org/dispute-resolution-services/arbitration/icc-case-information/

I'll keep an eye on it, I'd be sure AVZ would be updating us at each step anyways as they have already.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

JAG

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users

JAG

Top 20
1656639456540.png

Reactions: 1 users

CashKing

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Remark

Top 20
Hahahaha Playing dumb like he's got no idea...Loves a could you repeat that please.
Sounds like he's shitting himself😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Top Bottom