AVZ Discussion 2022

Thought I would throw the cat amongst the pigeons on the crapper..

IMG_20220626_202454.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

obe wan

Regular
Hi Obe wan

" 13359 has been cut at the last bore collar carried out by AVZ on Carrier "

Does this " adjustment " effect the CDL project as a whole ?

Or does it effect other prospects outside of CDL ?

Where i am coming from, if we have Roche Dure and CDL, do we really need anything else ?

Those 2 projects alone will have a LOM of 100yrs plus .

imo
Hi Beishe ,

‘Does this " adjustment " effect the CDL project as a whole ?’

Yes indeed it would ; currently the bulk of the northern / CDL zone is blank on the CAMI website ; it’s been cut at the last bore collar ; AVZ can obviously prove work has been carried out on site at least up to the physical location of that last bore …. Past that ; it’s likely that they can’t ; before , that wouldn’t have actually mattered as it all fell under the 13359 umbrella ; but this has obviously changed for this particular project 🙄 and imo this is the holdup.

If AVZ can get the northern section signed up with an exploration licence then off we Trott …. (No doubt with a load of speed bumps along the way ) ; if not and it’s decided that exploration licence is magically let opened up again ; well what do you think they chances of AVZ getting it again and I’m pretty sure that it would land in the palms of an entity aided by Klaus , Cong and Co.

The extensions 4029 and 4030 … I think those are probably most at risk of being pulled from under AVZ by Klaus and Co as I don’t think any work has been carried out on the extensions . I’d be surprised if 4029 isn’t being targeted …. 13359 has likely been targeted under ‘ a chance’ ; it’s bloody odd how 13359 was cut and Northern left blank.

If DLA piper know their stuff then they should be able to pull it in order at least for 13359

• Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

Goat

Regular
$1.50? What the? We nearly got to $1.50 on the basis of fresh air. This is a $80B company in the next few years and who know after that with the demand and green energy requirements of the world.
Just hold on to your hats, you will be rewarded soon.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Hi Beishe ,

Yes indeed it would ; currently the bulk of the northern / CDL zone is blank on the CAMI website ; it’s been cut at the last bore collar ; AVZ can obviously prove work has been carried out on site at least up to the physical location of that last bore …. Past that ; it’s likely that they can’t ; before , that wouldn’t have actually mattered as it all fell under the 13359 umbrella ; but this has obviously changed for this particular project 🙄 and imo this is the holdup.

If AVZ can get the northern section signed up with an exploration licence then off we Trott …. (No doubt with a load of speed bumps along the way ) ; if not and it’s decided that exploration licence is magically let opened up again ; well what do you think they chances of AVZ getting it again and I’m pretty sure that it would land in the palms of an entity aided by Klaus , Cong and Co.

The extensions 4029 and 4030 … I think those are probably most at risk of being pulled from under AVZ by Klaus and Co as I don’t think any work has been carried out on the extensions . I’d be surprised if 4029 isn’t being targeted …. 13359 has likely been targeted under ‘ a chance’ ; it’s bloody odd how 13359 was cut and Northern left blank.

If DLA piper know their stuff then they should be able to pull it in order at least for 13359
Wow, this is unbelievable, so not only is Zijin trying to score a sneaky 15%, we are also getting our main prize CDL cut as well, purportedly 3 / 4 times the size of Roche Dure......wtf ?

What a bunch of cut throat, thieving mongrels AVZ is involved with, how on earth can you work in harmony and prosperity long term when you have knives pointed at your back at every turn ?

I need a bex.

Reactions: 18 users

JAG

Top 20
1656239223153.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users
D

Deleted member 2428

And hence the reason I say two things:

1/WE CANNOT TRADE UNTIL ABSOLUTELY ALL UNCERTAINTY IS PUT TO REST, for obvious reasons, and if we do trade without these concerns all being dealt with then you can also guarantee going forward management think it's fine to leave a huge pile of shit hanging in the air
2/if you can't put it ALL to rest without any doubt, then sell it all $1.50+

too much uncertainty, in fact the entire company is based on uncertainty atm, and we all know at least a fair portion of that uncertainty will remain come 1st July.....Sincerely hope I'm wrong, as I'd be a happy man indeed
I would be happy to get out of this shit show for $1.50 too and move on. But, 1) China won’t offer that, maybe 50c and 2) would likely still be blocked by Australian Govt? (Maybe not now Labor in - friends of China?).

Just looks like too many obstacles to overcome and really disappointed in DRC government remaining silent.

Also, the fact it has been going on for many months in the background without disclosure by NF and AVZ bod is quite annoying as a 4 year SH 🍄 🤷‍♂️. Hope we get out of this mess, anything above $1 now.

Heaven help us if they open on 1 July (unlikely) with the current “silent” no news, nothing sorted status. 🤦‍♂️

• Sad
  • Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

bloke383

Regular
Wow, this is unbelievable, so not only is Zijin trying to score a sneaky 15%, we are also getting our main prize CDL cut as well, purportedly 3 / 4 times the size of Roche Dure......wtf ?

What a bunch of cut throat, thieving mongrels AVZ is involved with, how on earth can you work in harmony and prosperity long term when you have knives pointed at your back at every turn ?

I need a bex.

"how on earth can you work in harmony and prosperity long term when you have knives pointed at your back at every turn ?"

The silence is deafening from Mr Pei & CATH/CATL . If they were genuine partners with us in this project , I dare say CATL are big enough & have enough influence to tell both Zijin & Cong to f.ck off & that would be the end of these problems (that's just how China does things) .

With regards to the "investigative journalist" & his 2 hour fiction piece ... if his gov't sorted their shit out & gave us the ml months ago , we'd be well on our way to paying his gov't taxes/royalties that would pay for schools etc where he could go back to study journalism properly .

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

JAG

Top 20
All, It is what it is......whatever happens, happens....totally out of our hands, so as I always say....sit back and enjoy life with a small Greek snack:)
1656240760471.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
All, It is what it is......whatever happens, happens....totally out of our hands, so as I always say....sit back and enjoy life with a small Greek snack:)
View attachment 10221
Ooooft!

Where the f is that happening?

I want in!

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

obe wan

Regular

I need a bex.
It’s just my thinking on it Beisha , may not be the case; but the decree popped out and should have just been awarded to Dathcom which has a partner holding over 51% irrespective if zijin took the 15% or not ; as we’ve notified within the last ann the zijin thing isn’t anything to do about the initial TH, that ML should have come out with a grant across the entire tenement as the Application was for ‘13359’ ; although one could probably argue that as the size of the resource became known , CAMI thought it best to run the split due to potential environmental concern and AVZ would need to run a separate application for the Northern area ; I do see that as a pretty valid point if thats the case, as nothing was probably looked into with regards to enviro etc up part the last bore and in the end of the day there’s going to be some pretty major mining operations going on in that area. CAMI may also claim that the Northern zone would potential be left on slow cook too long , whilst Dathcom try to get their mouth around Roche Dure which is a massive project in itself.

remember this application runs through CAMI; the minister for mines just signs it off in the end ; once it’s signed off and DRC take up their 10% position then all Cong, Klaus , Kabila cockroaches etc basically lose grip; a ML for Southern zone will be given to AVZ imo , Jean Pierre probably grumbled a fair bit having to process and grant it , Northern still had a few potential windows , hence the slicing and probably a WTF moment from AVZ ; personally I think AVZ need To show that Northern area is also going to be mined with xyz amount of time and the way to do that is to bring in the rigs sooner rather than later. you might recall in that last interview Nigel said that the DRC will get 10% and then quickly said ‘possibly 15’ ….where did that come from ..it was always just 10% , which is a mining code requirement there’s obviously great interest in this project . It will be interesting how this pans out ; the project is 13359…if AVZ can pull that to include as it should all of 13559, then any angle Cong , Klaus hope to have evaporates as DRC now hold ‘10%’ or possibly improved 15%..

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

CashKing

Regular
Righto so some people are willing to sell for $1.50 a share now days… wtf 😳

You crazy ???
Media beaten you down enough?
Had enough?
Need the money ?

FFS. I’d be more worried if TOP 20 starts bailing with those announcements.

Chill out & wait until the 1st for the announcement

GLTAH

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

Frank

Top 20

Righto

So some people are willing to sell for $1.50 a share now days… wtf :rolleyes:

You crazy ???

Media beaten you down ?

Had enough? Need the money ?

FFS. :rolleyes:

I’d be more worried if TOP 20 starts bailing with those announcements.

Cashcity

*Ditto Bro, To Remind,

Good Advise !.png

Food for thought on the Road to Mining Manono :unsure:

How's that new Top 5 Crapper Post coming along $Cash :unsure:

Frank :cool:

emotions-are-your-worst-enemy-.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

CashKing

Regular
If I had to chill anymore, I'd be off to the morgue :p
Righto

So some people are willing to sell for $1.50 a share now days… wtf :rolleyes:

You crazy ???

Media beaten you down ?

Had enough? Need the money ?

FFS. :rolleyes:

I’d be more worried if TOP 20 starts bailing with those announcements.

Cashcity

*Ditto Bro, To Remind,

View attachment 10223

Food for thought on the Road to Mining Manono :unsure:

How's that new Top 5 Crapper Post coming along $Cash :unsure:

Frank :cool:

View attachment 10224
I’m waiting on you guys for a great thread title.

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

CashKing

Regular
I’m waiting on you guys for a great thread title.
Ahh I see what you did there , AVZ -Road To Mining Manono… ;)

Reactions: 6 users

John25

Regular
Ok ok ok bit off subject ..nothing like a little Ginspoon @ Optus…go the BLUES

Attachments

• A8F483F5-F805-4145-B69A-B4AEF1B39C62.jpeg
    A8F483F5-F805-4145-B69A-B4AEF1B39C62.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 46
Reactions: 5 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

obe wan

Regular
Righto so some people are willing to sell for $1.50 a share now days… wtf 😳

You crazy ???
Media beaten you down enough?
Had enough?
Need the money ?

FFS. I’d be more worried if TOP 20 starts bailing with those announcements.

GLTAH
Top20 , that’s something I’d actually wouldn’t mind getting a look at ….the last update on that front was back in Feb

Reactions: 4 users

wombat74

Top 20
Hi Beishe ,

ML for Roche Dure Resource 401 Mt @ 1.65% Li2O (spodumene) ▪ Reserves 132 Mt @ 1.63% Li2O (Reserve LoM 29.5 years2 ) ▪ Homogenous in grade with shit loads of upside will do for starters . Flick it to the highest bidder and we can all move on .

Reactions: 4 users
Ahh I see what you did there , AVZ -Road To Mining Manono… ;)
Zi Gin tastes a bit off, folks. Which Gin did Cheng try to go start a Mining Co. with?

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Top Bottom