AVZ Discussion 2022

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Please don't turn this into hot crapper šŸ¤žšŸ™šŸ‘Œ

The majority here have no intention of that ever happening....

• Love
Reactions: 14 users

JAG

Top 20
Time for a dive.... šŸ¤ŖšŸ¤Ŗ

1656147144967.png

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 18 users

Ozthescot

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Remark

Top 20
Nice try, trying to talk down to me, trolling my what, 11 posts that you claim are down ramping AVZ, just show one that down ramps this companyā€¦. Thatā€™s right, just one! ā€œBeen in the company since 7cents, been in the stock market 30 yearsā€ā€¦. So what, name one BS claim Iā€™ve made, and while youā€™re at it name one AVZ down ramp Iā€™ve made! So full of your own importance that when someone else posts different views you went straight into a personal attack, ā€œgo and have a cool aid and letā€™s chat againā€ā€¦. I donā€™t think so mate, Iā€™m not interested in talking to people like you, now you go ahead and get the last word in
Excuse me if I missed this but what was your username on HC? Just curious.

Reactions: 4 users
  • Thinking
Reactions: 2 users
The other Aust based one was Bechamel, sub of Norton Goldfields, Owned by Zijin. I mentioned this as a threat at the time of CR then they disappeared off the T20, I think when FIRB turned down the other lot. I guess thatā€™s when Z decided to attack via Dathcom, not AVZ
What Chinese involvement Nigel has been having to deal with

AVZ Substantial Shareholders

1) Huayou International Mining (Hongkong) Limited (7% equity in AVZ)
- Were originally going to assist with infrastructure in the DRC, now not assisting with anything

2) Yibin Tianyi Lithium Industry Co Ltd (7.4% equity in AVZ)
- CATL is a substantial holder / partner of Yibin

3) Lithium Plus Pty Ltd (4% equity in AVZ)
- CATL is a substantial holder of Lithium Plus

4) CATH want 24% of Dathcom
- CATL substantial holder / partner of CATH

Normally you would want the biggest Lithium battery maker in the world on board with the potentially biggest high grade spodumene producer in the world, but it appears CATL arenā€™t openly doing anything to help AVZā€™s current position.

I, and others I know, believe that Yibin and Lithium Plus have tried to screw us in the past, and we can see (above) their relationships with CATL. I wonder what would happen if Nigel said to CATHā€¦. We know CATL are the biggest Li battery producer in the world, but weā€™ll give you a week to assist us to convince Zigin, Cominiere and Dathomir to stop their ā€œspuriousā€ and ā€œmeritlessā€ claims or weā€™ll consider offering your proposed 24% ownership to Panasonic or LG Chem (who are also Tesla suppliers) or even smaller manufacturers like Samsung or SK Innovation. We are pretty confident they would jump at getting it for the same price we are negotiating giving it to you for.

My own view is that CATH (CATL) will do (and possibly and sneakily are doing) everything they can to get Manono

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 14 users

Bonsoir

Regular
What Chinese involvement Nigel has been having to deal with

AVZ Substantial Shareholders

1) Huayou International Mining (Hongkong) Limited (7% equity in AVZ)
- Were originally going to assist with infrastructure in the DRC, now not assisting with anything

2) Yibin Tianyi Lithium Industry Co Ltd (7.4% equity in AVZ)
- CATL is a substantial holder / partner of Yibin

3) Lithium Plus Pty Ltd (4% equity in AVZ)
- CATL is a substantial holder of Lithium Plus

4) CATH want 24% of Dathcom
- CATL substantial holder / partner of CATH

Normally you would want the biggest Lithium battery maker in the world on board with the potentially biggest high grade spodumene producer in the world, but it appears CATL arenā€™t openly doing anything to help AVZā€™s current position.

I, and others I know, believe that Yibin and Lithium Plus have tried to screw us in the past, and we can see (above) their relationships with CATL. I wonder what would happen if Nigel said to CATHā€¦. We know CATL are the biggest Li battery producer in the world, but weā€™ll give you a week to assist us to convince Zigin, Cominiere and Dathomir to stop their ā€œspuriousā€ and ā€œmeritlessā€ claims or weā€™ll consider offering your proposed 24% ownership to Panasonic or LG Chem (who are also Tesla suppliers) or even smaller manufacturers like Samsung or SK Innovation. We are pretty confident they would jump at getting it for the same price we are negotiating giving it to you for.

My own view is that CATH (CATL) will do (and possibly and sneakily are doing) everything they can to get Manono
Where were all these scumbags 5 years ago, we were the smelliest kids on the block, nobody wanted to know us or invest in AVZ so we made some less than desirable C/R diluting the crap out of us to get the ball rolling.

Years down the track with the many drill holes, empty the pit more drill holes with more C/R to acquire more % of the project, what a grind it has been only to have scum of the earth come in trying to steal it from us.

Its like they were waiting in the shadows letting us do all the work, all the risks for this to be ripped away.

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 17 users

CHB

Regular
Where were all these scumbags 5 years ago, we were the smelliest kids on the block, nobody wanted to know us or invest in AVZ so we made some less than desirable C/R diluting the crap out of us to get the ball rolling.

Years down the track with the many drill holes, empty the pit more drill holes with more C/R to acquire more % of the project, what a grind it has been only to have scum of the earth come in trying to steal it from us.

Its like they were waiting in the shadows letting us do all the work, all the risks for this to be ripped away.

China

Always underhanded tactics. They don't play by same rules.

See how they buying Russian oil for cheap? Their economy will probably get through unscathed while rest of the world struggles.

Reactions: 11 users

Frank

Top 20
I find it extremely disappointing there are these so called investigative journalists stating that AVZ have been doing nothing on site and for the community. It's a sure kick in the guts for management to hear that I'm sure. I'd say almost every time Nigel speaks about the company there are parts where he talks about giving back to the community and the plan for AVZ foundation. AVZ have had many local community discussions groups I believe and now this so called journalists rocks up and trashes it with the usual bullshit. Probably been living abroad and just comes back to say this trash.
The recent sustainability report highlights even further what AVZ have been doing. What have the Chinese done to benefit the local community?? I might try and find a Zijin sustainability report or like and see what they have been doing šŸ§

Fyi, Did you see where our Bro Joe & Jonnno recently Tweeted,

#Hmmm.jpg

Food for thought on the Road to Manono :unsure:

Frank :cool:

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

BEISHA

Top 20
China

Always underhanded tactics. They don't play by same rules.

See how they buying Russian oil for cheap? Their economy will probably get through unscathed while rest of the world struggles.
When i was at the HC AVZ threads, ( which was the most informative and respectful threads going around at the time ), i mentioned several times my biggest concern was the complete dominance of chinese state entities associated with the MANONO development, considering the long relationship China had with Africa and its belt and road programs and the frosty relationship with Australia, i was really hoping that we could pull in a US / European partner to provide a bit of balance ,but alas, never eventuated.

The FIRB decision to restrict foreign investment to 10% allayed my fears, the new regime of Felix Tshisekedi and its desire to erradicate corruption past and present gave me peace of mind to, but there was always something in the back of my head as to how the chinese could muscle there way in to get a bigger slice of the pie.

We all knew about the SOVEREIGN risk, but nobody could foresee the extent of devious intention behind closed doors of Zijin / Cominiere and the vast corruption of Kabila / Cong in the past.

This is more than likely the reason why western countries didnt want a bar of Manono, despite the huge prize at stake and its probably the reason why alot of the key items like SEZ, revised DFS, ML, FID and CATH execution has been delayed big time.

If only MANONO was located at Kathleen Valley.........:unsure:

cest-la-vie.gif

• Love
Reactions: 18 users

Frank

Top 20

*Ditto Bro, Well said, To Remind,

TSE !!!.png

#Pickle.jpg

TheLastHungryCatLC.jpg

Lithium Royalty owner mulls sale, IPO in battery metals boom
Waratah is considering the move as demand for lithium, a key mineral used in batteries that power electric vehicles, is soaring with automakers advancing efforts to bring more electric vehicles onto roads and countries pushing to electrify economies as part of a shift away from fossil fuels.

1656215388453.png

www.mining.com/category/battery-metals/

The-future-is-Electric !!!.jpg

Food for thought with Manono Mustard on Chinese Takeaway :rolleyes:

Frank :unsure:

• Thinking
Reactions: 15 users

Frank

Top 20
When i was at the HC AVZ threads, ( which was the most informative and respectful threads going around at the time ), i mentioned several times my biggest concern was the complete dominance of chinese state entities associated with the MANONO development, considering the long relationship China had with Africa and its belt and road programs and the frosty relationship with Australia, i was really hoping that we could pull in a US / European partner to provide a bit of balance ,but alas, never eventuated.

The FIRB decision to restrict foreign investment to 10% allayed my fears, the new regime of Felix Tshisekedi and its desire to erradicate corruption past and present gave me peace of mind to, but there was always something in the back of my head as to how the chinese could muscle there way in to get a bigger slice of the pie.

We all knew about the SOVEREIGN risk, but nobody could foresee the extent of devious intention behind closed doors of Zijin / Cominiere and the vast corruption of Kabila / Cong in the past.

This is more than likely the reason why western countries didnt want a bar of Manono, despite the huge prize at stake and its probably the reason why alot of the key items like SEZ, revised DFS, ML, FID and CATH execution has been delayed big time.

If only MANONO was located at Kathleen Valley.........:unsure:

View attachment 10188

This is more than likely the reason why western countries didnt want a bar of Manono, despite the huge prize at stake and its probably the reason why a lot of the key items like SEZ, revised DFS, ML, FID and CATH execution has been delayed big time.

*Exactly, To Remind,

When a top Biden administration official was in Cape Town for a mining conference last month, he heard from a number of African nations desperate for foreign investment to help dig up critical minerals like lithium, manganese and cobalt.
blank.gif

At the same time, Under Secretary of State Jose Fernandez said, mining companies told him that they were reluctant to invest in some key resource-rich countries because of poor governance standards and a lack of transparency.

A new State Department initiative called the Minerals Security Partnership, which Fernandez announced this month, aims to bridge that gap by funneling foreign investment into a sector that supplies the raw materials crucial to the electric vehicle batteries and solar panels that underpin US efforts to usher in a greener economy.

The initiative ā€” which includes Australia, Canada, Finland, France, Germany, Japan, South Korea, Sweden, the UK and the European Commission ā€” is also about securing a resource supply chain thatā€™s crucial to advanced manufacturing.

But it remains almost totally dominated by China, which controls most of the market for processing and refining minerals such as cobalt, lithium and other rare earths.

ā€œThereā€™s this need, thereā€™s this eagerness on the part of countries and you can go go down the list ā€” the Democratic Republic of Congo is obviously one, but you know, Zambia, Ghana, you name it,ā€ Fernandez said in an interview.

www.mining.com/category/battery-metals/

things-that-make-you-go-hmm.jpg

Reactions: 9 users

BEISHA

Top 20
The problem now is, can anyone ever see us sitting there without all these threats over our head? sure some may be put to rest, like Zijins 15%(although I doubt they'll stop even if they lose at the ICC, in fact they've basically said they will do whatever is necessary) but under the current DRC political environment will the market ever show AVZ's true value without ALL of the fears being put to rest? I'm not convinced, because thus far it seems evident that the government is borderline totally incompetent and have zero concern for foreign investors once they've roped them in. They have very little unity to provide stability and the good eggs among them seem incapable to do what's needed in a timely manner. It's also blatantly obvious most non-Chinese investors/companies want nothing to do with the DRC, save the few that look like they are on the Chinese pay-roll, like ol mate santa Klaus.

And this is why my preference right now is to sell the lot for $1.50+and just GTFO. In saying that I'd obviously still love to see this all pan out our way and we hit $4 by the end of 2023, but I think deep down most of us have had enough now and realistically see no huge end in sight when it comes to instability, unfortunately I think this is also a deliberate tactic by the Chinese to ensure our SP is constantly attacked going forward in hope they can come in a swoop up the lot on the cheap. It drives me nuts but at what point do we say to the DRC "good luck with your problems, because we certainly can't sort them all out, nor do we want to be stuck among them when there are other opportunities out there"
There simply is no answer to your post at the minute cause we are in a complete vaccum chamber , with no clarity from formal channels, will clarity arrive on the 1/7/22 ?.........dunno

Will AVZ be stuck in suspension long term ?...........dunno.

What is Felix doing behind the scenes ?............dunno

Lots of rumours , heresay, misinformation ..........but nothing concrete.

Gotta get out of suspension to have a chance of getting to 1.50 in the first place and if there is still ambiguity in the air whilst doing so , it may be hard work to achieve that price short to medium term , cause alot of folk may cut and run and ask questions later considering lots of longs are sitting on plenty of bags.

Its a BIG ?????????????? unknown brother, hoping NIGEL provides us all with a bone that we can chew.

Until then.............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

imo

Reactions: 12 users

BEISHA

Top 20
And hence the reason I say two things:

1/WE CANNOT TRADE UNTIL ABSOLUTELY ALL UNCERTAINTY IS PUT TO REST, for obvious reasons, and if we do trade without these concerns all being dealt with then you can also guarantee going forward management think it's fine to leave a huge pile of shit hanging in the air
2/if you can't put it ALL to rest without any doubt, then sell it all $1.50+

too much uncertainty, in fact the entire company is based on uncertainty atm, and we all know at least a fair portion of that uncertainty will remain come 1st July.....Sincerely hope I'm wrong, as I'd be a happy man indeed
i concur.gif

All we can do is hope and wait for a good result.........thats it.

The longer this shit show continues, the longer it takes to get to the production line, that means everyone is a loser, DRC people dont get the royalties and the percentage for their long term prosperity, no battery hub, CATH dont get the resource to fill their enourmous demand and LTH get shafted and trapped.

Maybe Zijin is planning to delay everything until the 2023 election, whereby they hope Kabila associates can get re elected, then bribe them with more snacks to control Manono completely ?.........:unsure::ROFLMAO:šŸ˜‚

Who the heck knows.

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
The bit I can't reconcile is the absolute silence from the government, and Felix in particular about all this. Sure, there have been some "we will crush any corrupt officials" press releases, but zilch about the AVZ/Zijin stoush. Given the battery council fanfare and all the infra planned for Manono I can't fathom why we have not seen anything from the government to clarify what the feck is going on.

Makes we wonder if Felix has been hitting the snacks as well.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

JAG

Top 20
Off to the beach, this is becoming depressing šŸ¤ 

1656225694390.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

wombat74

Top 20
The bit I can't reconcile is the absolute silence from the government, and Felix in particular about all this. Sure, there have been some "we will crush any corrupt officials" press releases, but zilch about the AVZ/Zijin stoush. Given the battery council fanfare and all the infra planned for Manono I can't fathom why we have not seen anything from the government to clarify what the feck is going on.

Makes we wonder if Felix has been hitting the snacks as well.
Was the ICP investigation initiated by the DRC government ?

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

obe wan

Regular
And hence the reason I say two things:

1/WE CANNOT TRADE UNTIL ABSOLUTELY ALL UNCERTAINTY IS PUT TO REST, for obvious reasons, and if we do trade without these concerns all being dealt with then you can also guarantee going forward management think it's fine to leave a huge pile of shit hanging in the air
2/if you can't put it ALL to rest without any doubt, then sell it all $1.50+

too much uncertainty, in fact the entire company is based on uncertainty atm, and we all know at least a fair portion of that uncertainty will remain come 1st July.....Sincerely hope I'm wrong, as I'd be a happy man indeed
Yes agree ; just offing it for $1.50 and moving on would probably get most votes at this stage. I do expect a couple of approaches for the project after ML is framed and mounted on the wall ; FIRB canā€™t do anything with regard to an approach for the project.

Personally based on that northern area of 13359 being presently debadged on the CAMI site , I think that is the issue I think the hold up is that northern zone. Klausā€™s latest weave with AJN and his connections with Klaus / Jean Pierre / Cong imo are related to this drawn out application for the ML; I believe the ML will be delivered , but what about the balance of 13359?

Typically the whole of 13359 would pass through under the ML; but what we have here is that 13359 has been cut at the last bore collar carried out by AVZ on Carrier ā€¦. What is a similar line in some of these articles which have popped up with precision timing ā€¦. ā€˜No work done on siteā€™ ā€¦ obviously this is a load of bullshite because AVZ have spent a fortune on drilling / camp etc on site ; but IMO Jean Pierre and friends are after that northern zone ; if 13359 was any other tenement ; ML would be granted months ago and it would include both north and southern Zones. ā€˜No work on siteā€™ / too large for one company to exploit / control and benefit the DRC ; so letā€™s split it up and give it to someone where and go shotgun .. IMO thatā€™s the moves that are being made ; but AVZ legals are apparently a pretty switched on bunch and know the mining code inside out and backwards; so thatā€™s probably whatā€™s going through at the moment.

The $1.50 and off the lot ā€¦.. personally I probably would off the lot after ensuring I had manoeuvred into the best position to reap rewards. itā€™s a pain in the ass dealing with corrupt pricks and youā€™d have admire Nigelā€™s drive to take this to a globally significant operational resource and tell the story in years to come ; we are at the main hurdle and will get over it with a ML in hand , but will we have ML and a exploration permit for Northern Zone ; Iā€™ve questioned why management didnā€™t sink a couple more holes up through Carrier when the rigs were seeing out the southern area ; Iā€™m sure Nigel now wishes he did considering they have cut 13359 right at the last bore drilled on Carrier; anyway I expect some more dodgy encounters going forward, I also expect approaches to be made for project / initial company after ML has landed ā€¦and Iā€™d suspect that Management are pretty over this bullshit by this stage despite the desire to see it through ; they have a shed load of shares ā€¦ weā€™ve all seen our portfolios kicked around due to this Zijin bullshite and itā€™s been posted multiple times that CAMIs Chief MD is Kabila blood ; so I suspect the reeling in the northern zone is what management are trying to do with DLA piper spearheading the drive .

Pull in the Northern zone at least with exploration licence tag on it ; have the southern zone with ML tag on it . Zijin 15% ā€¦. Whatever ; the northern zone is more important as a whole than that 15% for a prospective buyer. I think weā€™ll likely go through similar crap in progressing the northern area through to ML whilst Jean Pierre is hanging around ; he should be booted out

Do AVZ management have enough willpower in the tank to endure this shite again ā€¦ hard to see ; the crooks will intentionally make it difficult . With the crooks remaining at the helm ; my best result would be ; ML granted southern ; Exploration licence intact for Northern ; an offer rolls through between then and CAT signing and we all roll away into the sunset with $1.50-$2 per share and let someone else deal with the cockroaches

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Yes agree ; just offing it for $1.50 and moving on would probably get most votes at this stage. I do expect a couple of approaches for the project after ML is framed and mounted on the wall ; FIRB canā€™t do anything with regard to an approach for the project.

Personally based on that northern area of 13359 being presently debadged on the CAMI site , I think that is the issue I think the hold up is that northern zone. Klausā€™s latest weave with AJN and his connections with Klaus / Jean Pierre / Cong imo are related to this drawn out application for the ML; I believe the ML will be delivered , but what about the balance of 13359?

Typically the whole of 13359 would pass through under the ML; but what we have here is that 13359 has been cut at the last bore collar carried out by AVZ on Carrier ā€¦. What is a similar line in some of these articles which have popped up with precision timing ā€¦. ā€˜No work done on siteā€™ ā€¦ obviously this is a load of bullshite because AVZ have spent a fortune on drilling / camp etc on site ; but IMO Jean Pierre and friends are after that northern zone ; if 13359 was any other tenement ; ML would be granted months ago and it would include both north and southern Zones. ā€˜No work on siteā€™ / too large for one company to exploit / control and benefit the DRC ; so letā€™s split it up and give it to someone where and go shotgun .. IMO thatā€™s the moves that are being made ; but AVZ legals are apparently a pretty switched on bunch and know the mining code inside out and backwards; so thatā€™s probably whatā€™s going through at the moment.

The $1.50 and off the lot ā€¦.. personally I probably would off the lot after ensuring I had manoeuvred into the best position to reap rewards. itā€™s a pain in the ass dealing with corrupt pricks and youā€™d have admire Nigelā€™s drive to take this to a globally significant operational resource and tell the story in years to come ; we are at the main hurdle and will get over it with a ML in hand , but will we have ML and a exploration permit for Northern Zone ; Iā€™ve questioned why management didnā€™t sink a couple more holes up through Carrier when the rigs were seeing out the southern area ; Iā€™m sure Nigel now wishes he did considering they have cut 13359 right at the last bore drilled on Carrier; anyway I expect some more dodgy encounters going forward, I also expect approaches to be made for project / initial company after ML has landed ā€¦and Iā€™d suspect that Management are pretty over this bullshit by this stage despite the desire to see it through ; they have a shed load of shares ā€¦ weā€™ve all seen our portfolios kicked around due to this Zijin bullshite and itā€™s been posted multiple times that CAMIs Chief MD is Kabila blood ; so I suspect the reeling in the northern zone is what management are trying to do with DLA piper spearheading the drive .

Pull in the Northern zone at least with exploration licence tag on it ; have the southern zone with ML tag on it . Zijin 15% ā€¦. Whatever ; the northern zone is more important as a whole than that 15% for a prospective buyer. I think weā€™ll likely go through similar crap in progressing the northern area through to ML whilst Jean Pierre is hanging around ; he should be booted out

Do AVZ management have enough willpower in the tank to endure this shite again ā€¦ hard to see ; the crooks will intentionally make it difficult . With the crooks remaining at the helm ; my best result would be ; ML granted southern ; Exploration licence intact for Northern ; an offer rolls through between then and CAT signing and we all roll away into the sunset with $1.50-$2 per share and let someone else deal with the cockroaches
Hi Obe wan

" 13359 has been cut at the last bore collar carried out by AVZ on Carrier "

Does this " adjustment " effect the CDL project as a whole ?

Or does it effect other prospects outside of CDL ?

Where i am coming from, if we have Roche Dure and CDL, do we really need anything else ?

Those 2 projects alone will have a LOM of 100yrs plus .

imo

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users
Top Bottom