AVZ Discussion 2022

Rambo

Regular
Zinjin and Gm of cominier claimed before it was due to time issues avz lost premtive rights and that avz offer was less that zinjin. Now they say it is because they have done nothing and not built infrastructure.

They claim nothing has been done in five years and no school or roads built. How would AVz pay for roads or school before mine is built and making money to do that and why would the spend any money building infrastructure before they have a mining license and are assured the can build a mine at all. How come the journalists have not researched zinjin and other Chinese companies with producing mines to see if they have held up their end of the deal or paid the proper amount of taxes to drc, where’s all the roads and infrastructure they should have built.

The journalist says avz only paid $500,000 i think this is wrong. Why is it not highlighted thatzinjin only paying $33,400,000 for attempt at 15% when it’s worth north of one hundred sixty million dollars. He claims if avz end up with 75% it leaves nothing for drc, Well it doesn’t leave them any more if zinjin gets it.

If this goof really wants to help the people of the drc so much he should pull that paper bag full of cash out of his pocket tell old Felix who gave it him, throw a middle finger up to zinjin a donate it to charity. The only thing slowing this project down is greedy people with their hands out waiting to sell out anyone the can for a buck.

I read these new articles fast and they pissed me off, so I might have a few things mixed up or wrong. Just my thoughts but I do want to kick this journalist in the balls I am sure about that.

Chin up everybody. 💪💪💪💪

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Ozthescot

Regular
Zinjin and Gm of cominier claimed before it was due to time issues avz lost premtive rights and that avz offer was less that zinjin. Now they say it is because they have done nothing and not built infrastructure.

They claim nothing has been done in five years and no school or roads built. How would AVz pay for roads or school before mine is built and making money to do that and why would the spend any money building infrastructure before they have a mining license and are assured the can build a mine at all. How come the journalists have not researched zinjin and other Chinese companies with producing mines to see if they have held up their end of the deal or paid the proper amount of taxes to drc, where’s all the roads and infrastructure they should have built.

The journalist says avz only paid $500,000 i think this is wrong. Why is it not highlighted thatzinjin only paying $33,400,000 for attempt at 15% when it’s worth north of one hundred sixty million dollars. He claims if avz end up with 75% it leaves nothing for drc, Well it doesn’t leave them any more if zinjin gets it.

If this goof really wants to help the people of the drc so much he should pull that paper bag full of cash out of his pocket tell old Felix who gave it him, throw a middle finger up to zinjin a donate it to charity. The only thing slowing this project down is greedy people with their hands out waiting to sell out anyone the can for a buck.

I read these new articles fast and they pissed me off, so I might have a few things mixed up or wrong. Just my thoughts but I do want to kick this journalist in the balls I am sure about that.

Chin up everybody. 💪💪💪💪
Just ramping up their bullshit before next weeks announcement!

Reactions: 10 users

Rambo

Regular
Just ramping up their bullshit before next weeks announcement!
Absolutely, it couldn’t be more obvious. In my mind zinjin is saying 15% isn’t enough they want avz out so they can take over entire the project.

• Wow
Reactions: 7 users

Ozthescot

Regular
Absolutely, it couldn’t be more obvious. In my mind zinjin is saying 15% isn’t enough they want avz out so they can take over entire the project.
Without a doubt they want it for themselves, and as we can all see they will use any means necessary to try and do so. Imo

Reactions: 8 users

cruiser51

Top 20

Funny and interesting Tesla story 😁

Anger about internal circular.​

Police distance themselves from Tesla ban.​

In Berlin, the police have put their push for a Tesla ban on security-relevant properties into perspective.
But the underlying problem remains.
It's about the cameras on the cars.

06/24/2022, 08:23 am

Tesla in self-driving mode: Cameras help keep the car on track – but they pose data protection problems

Enlarge image
Tesla in self-driving mode: Cameras help keep the car on track – but they pose data protection problems

An apparently decreed taboo zone for Tesla cars on certain properties of the Berlin police caused a sensation and irritation.
On Wednesday, the police had sent out an internal circular from the LKA security department ordering the "ban" for the areas of the police headquarters and the State Criminal Police Office (LKA).

Police feared a security and privacy issue because the Teslas' vehicle cameras were constantly filming their surroundings.
The newspaper "BZ" had reported on this, and the police confirmed the letter.

The police spoke again on Thursday.
A press spokesman for the regulatory authority said that a regulation was currently being planned for all properties involving cars with cameras and computer systems.
However, the circular with the heading "Ban" was only sent "in advance" and is not yet effective, but "only serves to raise awareness".
There is currently no general entry ban for certain vehicles.

However, there is still a general ban on audio and video recordings in all police security areas. Everyone is responsible for compliance, which also applies to car cameras.

Tesla vehicles are able to record police officers, police vehicles, the security of police premises or other people on the premises.
The videos would be "permanently stored" on servers at Tesla's European headquarters in the Netherlands, police said. How film recordings are processed has not been clarified.
Tesla decides whether data could be released.

According to the circular, the police noticed the problem in January 2022, due to a report on the ZDF television station. In August 2021, the magazine "Frontal" presented in a longer article what Tesla cars film and store - and what data can be released.

Eight cameras, 360 degree surveillance​

Accordingly, the Berlin public prosecutor's office had received films from Tesla that showed accidents.
But she also got footage of a trip on the Autobahn that didn't result in an accident, but the footage was still stored on the servers and could be called up.

Modern cars have several cameras that help with parking, for example. In Teslas, eight cameras provide 360-degree surveillance of the car's surroundings.
The systems are used for driver assistance and semi-autonomous driving.
But they also function as so-called dashcams, which are constantly filming in order to be able to follow the process after an accident, for example.

In addition, since 2019 Tesla has been offering a "sentry mode" that owners have to consciously switch on.
Even with a parked car, the cameras then constantly capture the surroundings and record the activities as soon as a proximity alarm is triggered. The mode is intended to protect against vandalism and theft, or at least to deter potential perpetrators.

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users
I can’t remember precisely but I think the $500k mentioned was a down payment and millions were paid later for the % ownership changes from capital raises (of which cheap shares were sold to Chinese companies Yibin and Hayou, and perhaps also a Zigin subsidiary based somewhere in Aus, just can’t quite remember). AVZ’s recent 121 Conference Presentation and Sustainability Report provide plenty of evidence to show our commitment and all the work that’s been done, while Dathomir and Comminiere have done nothing. Shareholders could forward these documents on to the boatmen of the world with as much enthusiasm as what the shorter’s and paid down rampers are showing

Reactions: 5 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
I can’t remember precisely but I think the $500k mentioned was a down payment and millions were paid later for the % ownership changes from capital raises (of which cheap shares were sold to Chinese companies Yibin and Hayou, and perhaps also a Zigin subsidiary based somewhere in Aus, just can’t quite remember). AVZ’s recent 121 Conference Presentation and Sustainability Report provide plenty of evidence to show our commitment and all the work that’s been done, while Dathomir and Comminiere have done nothing. Shareholders could forward these documents on to the boatmen of the world with as much enthusiasm as what the shorter’s and paid down rampers are showing
Dathomir were awarded 240 million shares, 12.71%, and Guy Loanda 40 million as payment for the initial 60% of DATHCOM.

They disappeared off the register as a SSH sometime during 2019/2020, without disclosure of any deductions of 1%, let alone down to below 5%

Reactions: 11 users

Bin59

Regular
I can’t believe that MINES.CD would allow the video below to be posted on their Twitter site - should be taken down imo.

Edit: Apologies. I see MINES.CD are a Media & News company not Gov’t site

1656111246436.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Dathomir were awarded 240 million shares, 12.71%, and Guy Loanda 40 million as payment for the initial 60% of DATHCOM.

They disappeared off the register as a SSH sometime during 2019/2020, without disclosure of any deductions of 1%, let alone down to below 5%
Unfortunately I can’t remember all the rabbit holes Ive been down and all the details of past research Xerof, but I remember a few things. I queried Guy Loanda with Nigel (or someone in AVZ) in an email a year or two ago because I thought he may have been sus, but (and it’s only a vague memory now) I think whoever replied said Loanda was a respectable member of Felix’s government. As I say, my memory is a little hazy (and these days I don’t have the energy to follow up on my past research) but what I remember more clearly is Lithium Plus exec’s were at the Sydney Presentation and when It was suggested that the Chinese were trying to screw us, I think part of that suggestion was referring to them. Lithium Plus is a substantial holder of AVZ shares and CATH is a substantial holder of Lithium Plus. I had a quick look at Lithium Plus’s exec’s and they don’t all look Chinese but I’m pretty sure they are run by the Chinese. Some one with more energy than me could probably follow up these bit’s of information if they were genuinely interested in digging deeper into our position, as for me, like I said, I don’t have the energy anymore and after the crapper rampers turned on me for commenting on the Chinese involvement and selling my AVZ shares because I saw an ‘imminent’ CR, I’m less inclined to put the effort in

Reactions: 7 users
I find it extremely disappointing there are these so called investigative journalists stating that AVZ have been doing nothing on site and for the community. It's a sure kick in the guts for management to hear that I'm sure. I'd say almost every time Nigel speaks about the company there are parts where he talks about giving back to the community and the plan for AVZ foundation. AVZ have had many local community discussions groups I believe and now this so called journalists rocks up and trashes it with the usual bullshit. Probably been living abroad and just comes back to say this trash.
The recent sustainability report highlights even further what AVZ have been doing. What have the Chinese done to benefit the local community?? I might try and find a Zijin sustainability report or like and see what they have been doing 🧐

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

John25

Regular
Its still on ICE Nige …can i PLEAS pop it next week coz i plan to do “Dry July “
1656118734643.jpeg

• Haha
  • Fire

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Unfortunately I can’t remember all the rabbit holes Ive been down and all the details of past research Xerof, but I remember a few things. I queried Guy Loanda with Nigel (or someone in AVZ) in an email a year or two ago because I thought he may have been sus, but (and it’s only a vague memory now) I think whoever replied said Loanda was a respectable member of Felix’s government. As I say, my memory is a little hazy (and these days I don’t have the energy to follow up on my past research) but what I remember more clearly is Lithium Plus exec’s were at the Sydney Presentation and when It was suggested that the Chinese were trying to screw us, I think part of that suggestion was referring to them. Lithium Plus is a substantial holder of AVZ shares and CATH is a substantial holder of Lithium Plus. I had a quick look at Lithium Plus’s exec’s and they don’t all look Chinese but I’m pretty sure they are run by the Chinese. Some one with more energy than me could probably follow up these bit’s of information if they were genuinely interested in digging deeper into our position, as for me, like I said, I don’t have the energy anymore and after the crapper rampers turned on me for commenting on the Chinese involvement and selling my AVZ shares because I saw an ‘imminent’ CR, I’m less inclined to put the effort in
The other Aust based one was Bechamel, sub of Norton Goldfields, Owned by Zijin. I mentioned this as a threat at the time of CR then they disappeared off the T20, I think when FIRB turned down the other lot. I guess that’s when Z decided to attack via Dathcom, not AVZ

• Fire
  • Wow
The other Aust based one was Bechamel, sub of Norton Goldfields, Owned by Zijin. I mentioned this as a threat at the time of CR then they disappeared off the T20, I think when FIRB turned down the other lot. I guess that’s when Z decided to attack via Dathcom, not AVZ
Thanks Xerof, it’s motivating, inspiring and reassuring to see shareholders like you providing relevant, researched and appropriate information on threads like this

Reactions: 11 users

Remark

Top 20
Its still on ICE Nige …can i PLEAS pop it next week coz i plan to do “Dry July “
View attachment 10102

Obviously we'll see another shitstorm of trolls on the lead up to 1st July, stay strong people.
I'm heading out tonight to pre-celebrate just in case Nige misses another deadline. 😁
Good luck with "Dry July" John. You're a better man than me if you make it through.🤞

• Haha

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Obviously we'll see another shitstorm of trolls on the lead up to 1st July, stay strong people.
I'm heading out tonight to pre-celebrate just in case Nige misses another deadline. 😁
Good luck with "Dry July" John. You're a better man than me if you make it through.🤞

I've never done dry July but I once successfully did dry February

It's no secret I chose that month because it only has 28 days.....:cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

Samus

Top 20
I find it extremely disappointing there are these so called investigative journalists stating that AVZ have been doing nothing on site and for the community. It's a sure kick in the guts for management to hear that I'm sure. I'd say almost every time Nigel speaks about the company there are parts where he talks about giving back to the community and the plan for AVZ foundation. AVZ have had many local community discussions groups I believe and now this so called journalists rocks up and trashes it with the usual bullshit. Probably been living abroad and just comes back to say this trash.
The recent sustainability report highlights even further what AVZ have been doing. What have the Chinese done to benefit the local community?? I might try and find a Zijin sustainability report or like and see what they have been doing 🧐
I wonder, perhaps they could have been doing more in the meantime as a show of good faith? We do always hear what a good relationship we have with the Congolese government, despite the fact they've seemingly been the ones holding up progress.
Dropping a few millions into education or healthcare infrastructure doesn't seem like a huge deal when you look at the tens of millions that are burned through on corporate salaries.
Not defending this sort of Rubbish journalism in any way but perhaps AVZ could have afforded to do more at this point than give out a few vaccinations.
We're expecting the Congolese to have faith in us for the next 30+ years but we're not going to budge until they give us a licence to print money first.
AVZ will be buggered if we loose rights to the deposit anyway, why not put a bit more money into the local community whilst spending 10's of millions on drilling etc?
I know it's more complicated than that in many ways but the hearts and minds of the local populace is a part of what AVZ needs to win.
Actions speak louder than words goes both ways. AVZ's foundation should be in force already imo.
Seems to me management have dropped the ball during covid and allowed progress in this regard to be stalled and the enemy to sneak in through the back door why nobody was home for two years.
This can't all be blamed on external forces, progress has been frustratingly slow from our end to date and this current situation partly seems like the culmination of managements inaction on all fronts.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Nbaz

Regular
I wonder, perhaps they could have been doing more in the meantime as a show of good faith? We do always hear what a good relationship we have with the Congolese government, despite the fact they've seemingly been the ones holding up progress.
Dropping a few millions into education or healthcare infrastructure doesn't seem like a huge deal when you look at the tens of millions that are burned through on corporate salaries.
Not defending this sort of Rubbish journalism in any way but perhaps AVZ could have afforded to do more at this point than give out a few vaccinations.
We're expecting the Congolese to have faith in us for the next 30+ years but we're not going to budge until they give us a licence to print money first.
AVZ will be buggered if we loose rights to the deposit anyway, why not put a bit more money into the local community whilst spending 10's of millions on drilling etc?
I know it's more complicated than that in many ways but the hearts and minds of the local populace is a part of what AVZ needs to win.
Actions speak louder than words goes both ways. AVZ's foundation should be in force already imo.
Seems to me management have dropped the ball during covid and allowed progress in this regard to be stalled and the enemy to sneak in through the back door why nobody was home for two years.
This can't all be blamed on external forces, progress has been frustratingly slow from our end to date and this current situation partly seems like the culmination of managements inaction on all fronts.
Nigel did mention AVZ has paid for maleria vaccines as well as others in a recent interview. That's already a great step forward in helping the local community, as well as trying to work out a way to integrate the artisanal tin miners to earn a decent days wage by teaming up with us.

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Ohreally, I think you are one of the few who actually call a spade a spade and don’t post BS.
Sorry dude, but i think you are out of line with those comments, alot of good contributers here and i dont see any ramping going on, i mean , how could there be with everything shrouded in POO ?

@ohreally certainly calls a spade no question, which is great, cause i do too, some folk articulate a bit differently but the overall consensus among the group if i am reading the tea leaves right.....is we all agree with his comments, that is, AVZ needs to have their ducks in line with all the items that OHREILLY mentioned before getting back on the trading table......particularly the %%%%, cause that dictates everything else IMO

Dont mistake a bit of humour, candour and positive thinking as ramping, at the EOD, no one has a fucking clue whats going on in the INNER CIRCLE, which is why i have stated repeatedly that the only news i will take as gospel is the FORMAL ASX announcements !

Now that i got that off my chest, the POSITIVE NEWS, is the MACRO..............I am observing some nice green shoots, with the DOW up another 800pts over night to nicely push off that 38 fib level , which i have been banging on about for some time.

THE GLOBAL X is looking really bullish , with another nice gain over night too, not far from a confirmed swing IMO

In ORCHESTRA, all lithium players coming off their lows and the respective RSI and 5 emas curling up.

IF and only IF ......AVZ gets back to the trading table on 1/7/22, then it should at least have a more positive MACRO sentiment behind them.

If you want to get more information on the MACRO charts, i will be popping them out later on today plus adding another video to the ROBIN HOOD TA EDUCATION thread.

robin hood tree target.gif

• Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Bonsoir

Regular
Anybody with a Twitter account that can tag this investigative journalist with all the AVZ announcements considering he seems to think the company has done nothing for the last 5 years.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 19 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Sorry dude, but i think you are out of line with those comments, alot of good contributers here and i dont see any ramping going on, i mean , how could there be with everything shrouded in POO ?

@ohreally certainly calls a spade no question, which is great, cause i do too, some folk articulate a bit differently but the overall consensus among the group if i am reading the tea leaves right.....is we all agree with his comments, that is, AVZ needs to have their ducks in line with all the items that OHREILLY mentioned before getting back on the trading table......particularly the %%%%, cause that dictates everything else IMO

Dont mistake a bit of humour, candour and positive thinking as ramping, at the EOD, no one has a fucking clue whats going on in the INNER CIRCLE, which is why i have stated repeatedly that the only news i will take as gospel is the FORMAL ASX announcements !

Now that i got that off my chest, the POSITIVE NEWS, is the MACRO..............I am observing some nice green shoots, with the DOW up another 800pts over night to nicely push off that 38 fib level , which i have been banging on about for some time.

THE GLOBAL X is looking really bullish , with another nice gain over night too, not far from a confirmed swing IMO

In ORCHESTRA, all lithium players coming off their lows and the respective RSI and 5 emas curling up.

IF and only IF ......AVZ gets back to the trading table on 1/7/22, then it should at least have a more positive MACRO sentiment behind them.

If you want to get more information on the MACRO charts, i will be popping them out later on today plus adding another video to the ROBIN HOOD TA EDUCATION thread.

View attachment 10105
Well said Beish

Was thinkin' the exact same things

Reactions: 14 users
Top Bottom