Reactions: 11 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
1656038379220.png

Kudos Cash!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users
Quiet work arvo for me so 1st trip to HC in weeks ... to up-vote Cashy of course - #132.
Cashy, hoping your mate give us some pre's over the w/e?
Hoping we get good news from DRC Gov & AVZ by 1/7/22
GLTAH

Reactions: 17 users
Some talk on the crapper today about AVZ coming out of suspension on 1st of July and how the suspension is related to the ML. As the full granting of the ML is also conditional on ownership (and an accurate % of ownership can’t be known until Zigin arbitration is sorted), it stands to reason we won’t come out of suspension on the 1st July. Just a little fact, but if it contributes to the shorter’s losing sleep, I suggest it’s probably poetic justice

• Love

cruiser51

Top 20
Some talk on the crapper today about AVZ coming out of suspension on 1st of July and how the suspension is related to the ML. As the full granting of the ML is also conditional on ownership (and an accurate % of ownership can’t be known until Zigin arbitration is sorted), it stands to reason we won’t come out of suspension on the 1st July. Just a little fact, but if it contributes to the shorter’s losing sleep, I suggest it’s probably poetic justice
In the 17/6 ASX update, the company announced the following:

The Company advises that as at the date of this announcement:

• the subject of the initial trading halt request remains incomplete;

• there is no change to the anticipated timeframe for the completion of the subject of the initial trading halt request (on or before 1 July 2022); and

• the Company is not aware of any other information necessary to inform the market about the voluntary suspension.

It is what I take as gospel, if it upsets the shorters, who really cares?

I am not a shorter, neither do I believe in the concept of shorting, so easy peasy. :)

wombat74

Top 20
If AVZ holding majority stake is enough to get the show on the road then shouldn't be a problem granting the ML regardless of arbitration. Personally I don't mind if we stayed suspended longer .

Reactions: 15 users

Frank

Top 20
hotcrapper Top 5.png

Congratulations.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 15 users

CashKing

Regular
  • Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 20 users

JAG

Top 20
1656054538713.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

CHB

Regular
Has anyone wondered why we are halting because of the ML?

We didn't halt when the docs were being reviewed, we didn't halt to wait for the ministerial decree..yet now we are halting because it's not finalised. I mean it was never finalised in the first place.

Not that I'm complaining as it's made my portfolio look green, but I'm not oblivious to the potential that it may play catch up to macro.

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users
Wow, so much garbage being posted it reminds me of the crapper. Rampers both ways. Some who suggested AVZ wouldn’t come out of suspension and would delist etc., comparing AVZ to companies that suffered that, those other companies mostly had debts they couldn’t pay or they ran out of cash and had no offtakes etc. AVZ is cashed up well enough for a long time, and I would suggest for much longer than it takes to sort the current issue. I have no doubt they could adjust their percentages with CATH if they had to (though unlikely in my view) and could easily adjust other agreements if necessary. What I would be wondering (which is what I put in an email to Nigel months ago) relates to the to cost of the extra 15% (which I previously estimated at around $400 million give or take) and then how the financing would be done. Some dilution from equity, and now rising interest rates to contemplate. I never got a reply from Nigel back then, but as I put in my crapper post (which got plenty of likes and globes in a couple of minutes before being moderated and me permanently suspended) I had a good long talk to him at the Sydney presentation and I understand why he plays his hand the way he does. He told me at the presentation that the Chinese were trying to screw us. I left the presentation accurately predicting a CR at around $0.13 and posted on the crapper that I sold 3million shares. I wasn’t quite quick enough to buy them at $0.13 but I bought the lot back just after the CR announcement. Thanks to those who rubbished my post, the same posters who are still posting uninformed opinions and do any actual research so they can give an informed opinion!!!! I appreciate your informed opinions Jag 👍

Reactions: 7 users

Frank

Top 20

Vulcan Energy Resources lands $76m investment from Stellantis, extends offtake agreement

Managing Director Dr Francis Wedin said the companies were aligned in their decarbonisation and electrification goals.

“It is encouraging to see a leading automaker investing in local, decarbonised lithium production for electric vehicles,” Dr Wedin said.

“As our largest offtaker, we look forward to deepening our relationship with Stellantis as a substantial shareholder in Vulcan and our Zero Carbon Lithium business.”

The company said the investment represents the world’s first upstream investment in a listed lithium company by a top-tier automaker.

VUL.jpg

Stellantis.png

JULIEN PALUKU on Twitter !!!.png

The-future-is-Electric !!!.jpg

Mining.png

AVZ-Minerals-.jpg

let's be realistic

1/this majority ownership before ML issue
-This could well be Dathcom, and until we are told otherwise it is a nothingness
-If it's not Dathcom then without Zijin arbitration verdict and a verdict on the Dathomir %(or lack thereof) we have zero clues as to any %'s so no idea how an ML can be issued if it's a % issue

2/How the hell are we getting a ML without paying the equivalent surface rights for the % we own, which brings the below into question
-Zijin 15%
-Dathomir 5-15%
-Cominiere 10-25%
-AVZ in negotiations for 15% with a government that literally is bi-polar, so does Zijin own this, or Cominere and are we buying it because we need to know our surface rights bill

3/We also need a verdict on whether the ML is for entire area or what, how are these morons in the gov calculating surface rights when they (and we) have no f'n idea for what area it is for

absolute cluster fucking

We can sit here and blow hot air up each others arse until the cows come home but until we have a verdict on ALL of this then our SP will be a Coles slogan if they open trading "down, down, prices are down"(unless we open at a time the market has recovered of course)

On top of all this we'll need an updated BFS, CATH $240m, our side of the funding sorted, FID, update on early works, update on drilling, update on major works timetable, to see green

All of the above is months over due now, and anyone taking officially released announcements as gospel would be a touch batshit, because not a single bloody thing management has said has come to fruition. To date management have told us sweet FA, and we all know why. How can they tell us anything with certainty when the DRC government is worse than a fickle gold-digging bi-polar women with PMS

Sincerely hope, some bigger holders here are asking absolutely EVERY question above behind the scenes, because this is bs lol

Again, before I'm attacked, I'm honestly just wanting answers and progress like the rest of you, and that 'aint gonna happen without these answers
Ohreally, I think you are one of the few who actually call a spade a spade and don’t post BS.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

TDITD

Top 20
I was unfortunate enough to stumble upon this steaming pile of excrement, had to reply to the BS as I don't want Congolese having the wool pulled over their eyes, obviously its like using a shovel to hold back the incoming tide but gotta do something hey. Cominiere talking rubbish about AVZ (brought to you by Zijin, we provide the best snacks).

• Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

LOCKY82

Regular
I was unfortunate enough to stumble upon this steaming pile of excrement, had to reply to the BS as I don't want Congolese having the wool pulled over their eyes, obviously its like using a shovel to hold back the incoming tide but gotta do something hey. Cominiere talking rubbish about AVZ (brought to you by Zijin, we provide the best snacks).

That's not good at all, who is this guy!? Probably get a few quid from Zijin!!

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

Ozthescot

Regular

Trying every trick in the book! It's sad that the few there will effectively screw over there own people for a few snacks!
But then again I'm sure that's the case in a lot of countries. The world is a corrupt place unfortunately.

• Sad
Reactions: 6 users

Bin59

Regular
A possible CATLyst for a rise in AVZ’s share price upon our imminent open - who wouldn’t want a battery with a 1000km range, they’re going to need lots of lithium 😁

CATL unveils EV battery with one-charge range of 1,000 km​

Bloomberg News | June 23, 2022 | 7:51 am Battery Metals China Lithium Nickel
CATL Unveils EV Battery With One-Charge Range of 1,000 Kms

CATL will start manufacturing the next-generation “Qilin” next year. (Image: CATL)
Contemporary Amperex Technology Co. Ltd. unveiled an electric-car battery it said has a range of over 1,000 kilometers (620 miles) on a single charge and is 13% more powerful than one planned by Tesla Inc., a major customer.
blank.gif

CATL, as the world’s biggest maker of electric-car batteries, is known, will start manufacturing the next-generation “Qilin” next year, according to a video the Chinese company streamed online Thursday. The battery charges faster than existing cells, and is safer and more durable, CATL said.

The Qilin battery, named after a mythical Chinese creature, has an energy density of up to 255 watt-hours per kilogram, Ningde, Fujian-based CATL said.

“It’s an important advancement for CATL as it keeps them at the forefront on the innovation side,” said Tu Le, managing director of Beijing-based consultancy Sino Auto Insights. “Being the lowest cost provider isn’t enough to command loyalty, there needs to be more to it — and that seems to be the Qilin battery for CATL.”
CATL’s shares climbed 5.9% in Shenzhen, closing at the highest since Feb. 9.
The company said Wednesday it raised 45 billion yuan ($6.7 billion) in a private placement of shares, with the proceeds intended for the production and upgrade of lithium-ion battery manufacturing in four Chinese cities, as well as research and development.
CATL shares

CATL has experienced a wave of volatility this year, grappling with soaring prices of raw materials as well as rumors of trading losses. Its first-quarter net income slid 24% from a year earlier to 1.49 billion yuan. The company hasn’t explained a 1.79 billion yuan derivatives liability, the first such charge since it listed.
(By Danny Lee)

To remind:

1656065145151.jpeg

Ozthescot

Regular
A possible CATLyst for a rise in AVZ’s share price upon our imminent open - who wouldn’t want a battery with a 1000km range, they’re going to need lots of lithium 😁

CATL unveils EV battery with one-charge range of 1,000 km​

Bloomberg News | June 23, 2022 | 7:51 am Battery Metals China Lithium Nickel
CATL Unveils EV Battery With One-Charge Range of 1,000 Kms

CATL will start manufacturing the next-generation “Qilin” next year. (Image: CATL)
Contemporary Amperex Technology Co. Ltd. unveiled an electric-car battery it said has a range of over 1,000 kilometers (620 miles) on a single charge and is 13% more powerful than one planned by Tesla Inc., a major customer.
blank.gif

CATL, as the world’s biggest maker of electric-car batteries, is known, will start manufacturing the next-generation “Qilin” next year, according to a video the Chinese company streamed online Thursday. The battery charges faster than existing cells, and is safer and more durable, CATL said.

The Qilin battery, named after a mythical Chinese creature, has an energy density of up to 255 watt-hours per kilogram, Ningde, Fujian-based CATL said.

“It’s an important advancement for CATL as it keeps them at the forefront on the innovation side,” said Tu Le, managing director of Beijing-based consultancy Sino Auto Insights. “Being the lowest cost provider isn’t enough to command loyalty, there needs to be more to it — and that seems to be the Qilin battery for CATL.”
CATL’s shares climbed 5.9% in Shenzhen, closing at the highest since Feb. 9.
The company said Wednesday it raised 45 billion yuan ($6.7 billion) in a private placement of shares, with the proceeds intended for the production and upgrade of lithium-ion battery manufacturing in four Chinese cities, as well as research and development.
CATL shares

CATL has experienced a wave of volatility this year, grappling with soaring prices of raw materials as well as rumors of trading losses. Its first-quarter net income slid 24% from a year earlier to 1.49 billion yuan. The company hasn’t explained a 1.79 billion yuan derivatives liability, the first such charge since it listed.
(By Danny Lee)

To remind:

View attachment 10081
If this battery turns out to be a success then it will help further the transition to EVs quicker, range is obviously one of the biggest concerns when it comes to EVs and this battery is most definitely going to help those with doubts in this department. Things are heating up more 👌🏼

Reactions: 5 users

Bin59

Regular
The author of that incorrect ABC article re Cath buying AVZ, is also a reporter for CHINA TONIGHT 😮🤔

1656065929776.jpeg

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 14 users
Top Bottom