AVZ Discussion 2022

DiscoDanNZ

Regular

714019.jpg

:love: Friday night legal ease reading

IMO: AVZ is doing the right thing by agreeing to arbitration and wanting 3 arbitrators, let the dodgy pricks hang themselves at the ICC. I hope NF attends in person and just sits there the whole time with that same look on his face that Miljew uses as his avatar over on the crapper.

Basically AVZ is doing this to Zin and Jin:

1308277174001.gif

In regards to the mining rights/legal issues being the reason for the suspension, it definitely reads as: The suspension is solely in place due to whatever is going on or delaying the finalisation and official full sign off on the ML. The ICC arbitration side of it doesn't have anything to do with the suspension and AVZ are prepared to come out of suspension once this is sorted out regardless of what is happening in regards to the arbitration (which is a big vote of confidence from the BOD/a giant massive middle finger to Zin and Jin).

AIMHO and gamble responsibly.

Here's Nige leaving the ICC and making his way down The Champs-Élysées after we win at the ICC (I just really love this gif now)

KSyV2D.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 23 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
Bit of light reading for a Friday night - just released on HC, the inaugural AVZ Sustainability Report, 85 pages 😂
Business as usual. People have been busy. This is great to see

• Love
Reactions: 16 users
Bit of light reading for a Friday night - just released on HC, the inaugural AVZ Sustainability Report, 85 pages 😂
Unexpected, but great to see!!

Reactions: 8 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Would be great.

And when do you expect that 11 hour to be? Do we have a date?
The Company advises that as at the date of this announcement:

• the subject of the initial trading halt request remains incomplete;

• there is no change to the anticipated timeframe for the completion of the subject of the initial trading halt request (on or before 1 July 2022); and

• the Company is not aware of any other information necessary to inform the market about the voluntary suspension.

In other words......

Your guess is as good as mine.
I am sorry, that is the only sane conclusion I can make based on this market release and will consider the rest as funfluff.

One thing for me is sure....

I can go ahead with preparing my tax return and can reasonably assume, that AVZ status will not change before 30/6/2022.

Enjoy your weekend. 😁

• Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Do the DRC government realise how useless they look?

What are they going to do? wait for the ICC to say yeah Cominiere officials were corrupt and so too were the courts in the DRC? their own IGF gov watchdog has already spelled it out, "guilty" was the verdict ffs

then what? the DRC gov will say oh, we can't back up our own laws but now that an international court has ruled against our very own government officials and members in our courts we will choose to turn a blind eye to it or we will implement justice by sacking those Cominiere officials involved and all court members, then we'll weed out Cong who has links to how many in the DRC? AJN for one, then what? then how far down the rabbit hole do they go?

Now think laterally and you'll see we are now in fact going to a court in France to defend the interests of the DRC people because the DRC government are totally fucking incompetent and unwilling...wtaf

ugly, messy and not a good look going forward unless the DRC gov are working extremely hard in the back ground to bring justice on this as well. If the DRC gov are not working hard to bring justice on this after the ICC rule in our favour and the IGF said Cominiere and Zijin are "guilty" then I have no bloody words, seriously

Now add the fact it looks like they are going to let us trade on the 1st if we have the ML, and they've told us we should have the CATH $240m by then too...so we are going to sell the 24% without any ruling whatsoever over Zijin or Dathomir and open trading....fuk me sideways

Just the holdup on the ML alone with zero explanation after being told "within days" is enough to say wtf, but add all this and come on boys, management have not solved a fucking thing and the DRC government are absolutely fucking beyond incompetent

excuse my french, or congolese, but I had to let it out with the rose coloured glasses off, sorry

/end rant

ok show me $2 now pls fuk:ROFLMAO:
Oh Really,

Not once was the name CATH mentioned in this announcement.

If you saw anywhere CATH in this announcement, please tell me where, because I can not find it.

Reactions: 4 users

wombat74

Top 20
I'll put a 5er on an extension of suspension come july 1st . It's the only place to be while this shit gets sorted .

• Love
Reactions: 17 users
D

Deleted member 2428

🤦‍♂️ Who knows what is going on? Not LTSHs 🍄 ‘s Pray 🙏 is all we have to get out of this shit show alive IMO 🤞

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Hemicuda

Regular
Cash I’m now not disappointed im angry😜

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

cruiser51

Top 20
I'm alluding to the fact we are meant to stick to officially released statements right?

so therefore last they told us CATH money coming before that exact same date

We have zero information stating otherwise?

joining the dots tells me management are ready to sell the 24% and will not be waiting for a ICC verdict, not to mention what about Dathomir, total silence on this?

I'd almost put money on it from what we know now that they will sell the 24% to get mine funding so they can get the show on the road and they will also open trading...all before a verdict on Zijin not to mention Dathomir....the only way this MAY be stopped is if shareholders smack some sense into them....AGAIN...but if for some reason we need to be trading for full funding then not even shareholders showing their disbelief will stop it

Apart from this, the only other way I see this being PARTIALLY(only partially, and still a shit show) solved is if we get an announcement stating "the DRC government have accepted $x and/or x amount of shares for the 15%"
I am afraid that your statements are based on your assumptions.
It is your right to make your assumptions.
Enjoy your weekend and don't become too emotional, it is not helpful.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
Do the DRC government realise how useless they look?

What are they going to do? wait for the ICC to say yeah Cominiere officials were corrupt and so too were the courts in the DRC? their own IGF gov watchdog has already spelled it out, "guilty" was the verdict ffs

then what? the DRC gov will say oh, we can't back up our own laws but now that an international court has ruled against our very own government officials and members in our courts we will choose to turn a blind eye to it or we will implement justice by sacking those Cominiere officials involved and all court members, then we'll weed out Cong who has links to how many in the DRC? AJN for one, then what? then how far down the rabbit hole do they go?

Now think laterally and you'll see we are now in fact going to a court in France to defend the interests of the DRC people because the DRC government are totally fucking incompetent and unwilling...wtaf

ugly, messy and not a good look going forward unless the DRC gov are working extremely hard in the back ground to bring justice on this as well. If the DRC gov are not working hard to bring justice on this after the ICC rule in our favour and the IGF said Cominiere and Zijin are "guilty" then I have no bloody words, seriously

Now add the fact it looks like they are going to let us trade on the 1st if we have the ML, and they've told us we should have the CATH $240m by then too...so we are going to sell the 24% without any ruling whatsoever over Zijin or Dathomir and open trading....fuk me sideways

Just the holdup on the ML alone with zero explanation after being told "within days" is enough to say wtf, but add all this and come on boys, management have not solved a fucking thing and the DRC government are absolutely fucking beyond incompetent

excuse my french, or congolese, but I had to let it out with the rose coloured glasses off, sorry

Do management really need more shareholders input to spell out the blatantly obvious?

We can't fucking trade after selling 24% with no verdict on Zijin or dathomir and even if ICC rules in our favour we 110% can't trade without also the DRC gov making a public fucking statement ffs, WE CANNOT RELY ON AN INTERNATIONAL COURT TO RULE OVER THE DRC GOV AND SIT THEIR TRADING, R U FUCKING KIDDING ME, we can't trust or rely on a government who've said sweet fuk all after all that while they've sat their doing deals with AJN Kong etc, we simply CAN NOT, we must have a public statement with their backing, and don't give me the bs of 'hey they must be on our side cos they've said nothing' because we all know that means jack shit in the DRC now ...FUK, if you get the ML and the $240m, start building the mine, give us the BFS, FID, early works update, major works update and timetable, drilling update you did a CR for 6 months ago, etc and DO NOT TRADE UNTIL YOU CAN PROVE WE WILL NOT END UP WITH FUCKING 36%....all this is well over due, and management sticking to their own timetable thus far has been a total joke on every level(Im not blaming management directly, but it's time they showed they are realists and to start giving REAL timetables knowing full well how the DRC operates), it's time to redeem yourself and prove we can believe anything going forward.....staying in a halt until they prove to follow through on their many words will also absolutely crucify the shorters and give a short squeeze to get us back to $1+ on open

/end rant

ok show me $2 now pls fuk:ROFLMAO:
Thanks for those comments ohreally, totally agree. Good timing having the sustainability report out now as further evidence of AVZ’s hard work and dedication to present at the upcoming arbitration case, and good timing with Albo getting our relationship with France back on track after the submarine debacle (seeing how the arbitration is in France)….. Special thanks to all those legal eagles reporting here and on the crapper that we didn’t need to turn up to arbitration and also to those other highly intelligent unrelated comments that seem to be turning this site into another crapper…. Regarding my last comments - Cue Homer Simpson “In case you didn’t know, I was being sarcastic”

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

CashKing

Regular
Watch Zijin drop the proceedings at the last minute.
💯 You are spot on Remark 👍

GLTAH apart from Zijin cause well Z not really holders 😂

But you could buy on market Zijin 😉 !!!

Going to cost you more than paper bags but it WILL BE worth it in the end IMO :)

cruiser51

Top 20
💯 You are spot on Remark 👍

GLTAH apart from Zijin cause well Z not really holders 😂

But you could buy on market Zijin 😉 !!!

Going to cost you more than paper bags but it WILL BE worth it in the end IMO :)
Don't forget, this case is going to the ICC court on Z's insistence, after the DRC anti corruption IGF found corrupt manipulations took place in this case, where 15% of Dathcom was transferred to a zijin subsidiary by Cominiere.

AVZ has prepared to defend its legal rights and will answer to Z's claims.

Does Z realise to what extent they are embarrassing the DRC government and for US$33 million jeopardising all Chinese dealings in the DRC??

Reactions: 12 users

Frank

Top 20
And she is smiling for the first time ever
Probably because She knows the ML for the "Monster of Manono" is in the Bag, done and Dusted, done Deal, done Her bit, time to Sell, Sell, Sell the DRC as the place to get your Minerals and any new Mining Projects will be Icing on the "Win-Win" $Billion Battery Powered Cake 🔋 🎂 :)

#Weekend.jpg

#yall-come-back.jpg

Food for thought 🍰 on the Road to Mining Manono Bro 🚘

Cheers 🍻

Frank :cool:

• Haha

cruiser51

Top 20
idk mate....this is the official market release on that to date

1/CATH money incoming by July 1st eg. 24% getting sold
2/ML incoming by July 1st
3/Definitley No ICC verdict before then
4/silence on Dathomir's claim too, so that will not be put to bed before July 1st
5/suspension lifted July 1st

They are not assumptions, any belief besides the above is an assumption and has not been released to market

can you show me any official statement alluding to not selling the 24% prior to ICC outcome? if not let's face it, it is a huge assumption to put faith in that right now and actually against what has been officially announced, with all due respect it would in fact border on saying the official announcements to date are deliberately false

Anyway, OUCH!, get on the emails and blower boys, we need to check if management are still suffering from Congolese fever
What conclusion do you draw out of the following statements?

The Company advises that as at the date of this announcement:

• the subject of the initial trading halt request remains incomplete

AVZ requests that a trading halt be placed on the Company’s securities effective immediately, pending the release of an announcement in relation to it’s mining and exploration rights for the Manono Lithium and Tin Project.

Reactions: 6 users

Frank

Top 20
Business as usual. People have been busy. This is great to see

*To Remind,

Chinese Proverb.png

Food for thought ( Chinese Takeaway - Now F-Off Z - Go Away ) :mad:

🥢 🍤 🥟 🍚 🥠

patience quote.jpg

CATH, You still owe us $240M for Takeaway 💰

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

4/silence on Dathomir's claim too, so that will not be put to bed before July 1st

They are not assumptions, any belief besides the above is an assumption and has not been released to market

can you show me any official statement alluding to not selling the 24% prior to ICC outcome? if not let's face it, it is a huge assumption to put faith in that right now and actually against what has been officially announced, with all due respect it would in fact border on saying the official announcements to date are deliberately false

Anyway, OUCH!, get on the emails and blower boys, we need to check if management are still suffering from Congolese fever
20220617_233536.jpg

TIA extension was until July 31st not July 1st. Completely agree with everything else you have said here tonight.

Reactions: 9 users

cruiser51

Top 20
I wish I knew lol, what I do know is that it's that ambiguous that any conclusion that I come to would be an assumption

What we do know is that it is NOT the mining licence based on this "..............this announcement is not intended to end the voluntary suspension. The Company expects to be able to lift the voluntary suspension following a decision with respect to the grant of the Permit d’Exploitation", so my stab in the dark is that it's the 15% being negotiated with the same government that is sending us to the ICC to fight them and Zijin for:ROFLMAO:...crazy isnt it
I did not read that it is the government, which is sending AVZ to the ICC.

I read that it is Zijin who is requesting a ruling from the ICC.

I find it an absolute show of weakness from this DRC government and an embarrassment for them, that this is heading to the ICC, while they are sitting on a report from their own anti corruption IGF, saying that corruption took place.

Cominiere's chair person is still in charge, while having financial connections in this entire murky affair.

The chair person of the DRC Cadastre is still in charge (since approximately 2006), pulling strings in the background as he pleases.
If you wish him to pull the right strings you will have to show up with a couple of bags filled with mars bars.

Where is the DRC Justice system? Too busy filling their gobs with free mars bars and snickers, before big Felix does a raid?

The DRC still hasn't worked out that they are allowing an opportunity window to close on them, while the boys in the know have their hands in the cookie jar stealing a couple of triple m's.

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

The updated deadline for the TIA with CATH is 31st July, not 1st July. There is still time to sort some things out before 31 July, and as has been shown multiple times now, the TIA deadline can still be extended.

Reactions: 13 users

CashKing

Regular
I wish I knew lol, what I do know is that it's that ambiguous that any conclusion that I come to would be an assumption

What we do know is that it is NOT the mining licence based on this "..............this announcement is not intended to end the voluntary suspension. The Company expects to be able to lift the voluntary suspension following a decision with respect to the grant of the Permit d’Exploitation", so my stab in the dark is that it's the 15% being negotiated with the same government that is sending us to the ICC to fight them and Zijin for:ROFLMAO:...crazy isnt it, either that or it's something to do with the fact management announced a PR for the entire area and then the gov shrunk that on the portal....beyond those two who knows, maybe degeist will fill the market in again before management lol

and "a decision with respect to the grant of the ML"....say what????? the "decision" has been made....weren't they just going to give us a bill for surface rights and once paid we got the ML? clearly NO, unless the governments calculator has been in a workshop for repairs for the last 2 months, sooo my big assumption is that this is actually to do with the ann of PR being given for entire area and the gov's backtracking on that and the ann. you mention is for the 15%, but who knows

the amount of missed timelines and ambiguity is off the F'n charts rn

buuuut...officially we've been told we are opening trading and selling 24% by July 1st, prior to any ruling on Zijin's 15%, and what appears to be prior to anything at all on Dathomirs claims

A royal shitshow of the highest order

Is this the bit where I now list AVZ contact details so ppl can remind them the current mushroom tactics are wearing very bloody thin to say the least

To balance all this I actually still do love our management, but they are up against enormous corrupt hurdles and shareholders need to see some balance between reality and what comes to market ASAP
How many times does sometime has to tell you Zijin does NOT HAVE 15%

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

DoubleA

Regular
I'm alluding to the fact we are meant to stick to officially released statements right?

so therefore last they told us CATH money coming before that exact same date and we've just been told there definitely wont be an ICC verdict before then

We have zero information stating otherwise?

joining the dots tells us management are ready to sell the 24% and will not be waiting for a ICC verdict, not to mention what about Dathomir, total silence on this?

I'd almost put money on it from what we know now that they will sell the 24% to get mine funding so they can get the show on the road and they will also open trading...all before a verdict on Zijin not to mention Dathomir....the only way this MAY be stopped is if shareholders smack some sense into them....AGAIN...but if for some reason we need to be trading for full funding then not even shareholders showing their disbelief will stop it

Apart from this, the only other way I see this being PARTIALLY(only partially, and still a shit show) solved is if we get an announcement stating "the DRC government have accepted $x and/or x amount of shares for the 15%"
Here is an official announcement stating that the transaction is anticipated to be completed in March. Did the transaction go through in March? No. Will it go through in June or July? No.

1655478604987.png

Reactions: 3 users
Top Bottom