JAG

Top 20
1655542281948.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users

Dazmac66

Regular
Faaark me! Im off to arbitrator school!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Roads can't be too bad if that piece of machinery is getting delivered to us on that rig .

Someones already asked on the post if it's going the whole way on that rig, I'll keep an eye out for a response

Reactions: 10 users

bloke383

Regular
Someones already asked on the post if it's going the whole way on that rig, I'll keep an eye out for a response
Can they also ask anticipated date of arrival on site ?

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

TDITD

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 20 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Luvly Piccie Solo, I hope they don't collide with the surfers on the way to Manono.

Smart thinking they put the unit on a deep loader, so them beaut green wheels don't get mud on them prior to delivery. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

oxxa23

Regular
Haha, Brucey (retrogirl) already suspended again on the crapper

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220619-082344.png
    Screenshot_20220619-082344.png
    272.4 KB · Views: 67
  • Screenshot_20220619-082358.png
    Screenshot_20220619-082358.png
    179.4 KB · Views: 66
Reactions: 13 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer

The High Price Of Lithium Is Pushing A Global Scramble For The Precious Battery Metal:

Supply shortages have pushed battery-grade lithium prices to record highs as battery demand soared amid strong global electric vehicle (EV) sales.

Lithium is a key metal in EV batteries and is widely used in the form of lithium carbonate and lithium hydroxide, both raw materials for EV batteries.

The two main types of EV batteries are nickel-cobalt-manganese (NCM) and lithium iron phosphate (LFP).

Data from the London Metal Exchange and price reporting agency Fastmarkets , weekly lithium hydroxide (a minimum of 56.5% LiOH2O battery grade) cost, insurance and freight (CIF) prices jumped to $81.55 a kilogram ($81,550 a tonne) on 1 May, up 23.4% from $66.09 ($66,090 a tonne) on 8 March.

Being a relatively small metal market by trading volume, lithium does not have a futures market.

The LME partnered with Fastmarkets in June 2019 to launch a reference price based on the weekly physical spot trade index on a CIF China, Japan and Korea basis.

As China, Japan and Korea are the biggest markets for the seaborne lithium market, the lithium spot price in those regions is regarded as the industry benchmark for battery-grade lithium.

The rising cost of lithium carbonate has placed a financial strain on battery manufacturers who are seeking to secure supplies of the essential raw material.

Early transactions in 2022 indicate that prices may continue to rise, reflecting a chronic under investment in supply between 2018 and 2021.

Investors are keenly supporting the expansion of supply by providing funding for new lithium projects especially in Africa with huge new lithium projects like the AVZ Minerals Limited Manono Lithium Project taking off in earnest.

But the time lag to production may not immediately address the current tight supply in the market.

Learn more about the lithium rush in my article below and connect with me for more about Africa's contribution to the green energy revolution.

#energytransition #netzerocarbon #lithiumionbatteries #lithium #batterymetals #batterytechnology #electricvehicles #supplychain #miningindustry #mininginvestment #commodityprices #energycrisis #renewableenergy #china #africa #blog #saharaprospectors

Reactions: 23 users

JAG

Top 20
1655594731995.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Charbella

Regular

Attachments

• E407BDB7-00E8-4766-9E99-4BE5FDB59F5D.png
    E407BDB7-00E8-4766-9E99-4BE5FDB59F5D.png
    823.6 KB · Views: 103
Reactions: 18 users

JAG

Top 20
Season 3 Lol GIF by The Office

1655603099371.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Curiously, if you set the procedure to "Expedited" using their online price calulator, the price is cheaper than "Ordinary". Methinks they got their online calculator wrong, or someone is trolling us, just like the use of the word "imminent".

Reactions: 1 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I’ve been a bit of a rat bag at times on the Crapper so cleaning up my act a bit these days and thought a new profile name here would not hurt. I’ll probably put the baby to bed on the Crapper soon I think come the new FY. 👍
Yep I've seen ol Jack hammer a few pretty hard :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

ptlas

Regular
I think it's sad to mock the afflicted, particularly as I'm permanently banned from the crapper.
You can all feel free to point out that CRR is down 50% since I warned her in January.
Just a pity I can't short her picks, it would make life easier.

📉

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Top Bottom