AVZ Discussion 2022

DoubleA

Regular
It is important to be realistic about timelines.

I hope that the mining licence is officially granted, the percentage disputes are resolved, BFS out by 31/12/22. If it takes until 30/6/23 then so be it. It is what it is. If things happen before then, well great.

Let's not get emotional. A great deal of patience is required with this company.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

DoubleA

Regular
"Will it go through in June or July? No."

Based on timelines met thus far, I'd be silly to not agree, but not because I don't think management will sell it prior to ICC ruling or squashing Dathomir's claims totally dead

I merely stated what's been officially released to market.

Here's the last official word on it:

"The Company confirms that the parties to the TIA have agreed to amend the end date to 31 July 2022 to provide for completion of closure formalities"

IMO management want the funds from CATH for multiple reasons, and they wont wait several more months for it(eg. wont wait for an ICC ruling) or wait for totally squashing Dathomir claims, in fact I'd almost put a small wager on it

If I had to put money on it I would say it has been AVZ delaying until the disputes are fully resolved. I think if the Chinese could have got 24% for $240m, then somehow gained control of the Dathomir 15% and Cominiere 15% for peanuts, they would have taken control of this project so fast it would make your head spin.

Reactions: 10 users

Worker122

Regular
So what is the process to stop the idiots from posting on here? TIA
Hi D, I believe the Zeeb0t (the creator of this site) keeps a sharp eye out for trolls, trouble makers ect, and bars them from here for good. To help him out and bring his attention to the issue just report the post. It’s working!

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

JAG

Top 20
"the government and Zijin sending us to the ICC", because we would not be going to the ICC if the government made a ruling in our favour"

I am going out on a limb here, no as a matter of fact I will place my left nut on this as this is my opinion "WE WILL NOT GO TO ARBITRATION"

manga attack GIF

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 24 users

cruiser51

Top 20
"the government and Zijin sending us to the ICC", because we would not be going to the ICC if the government made a ruling in our favour"

I am going out on a limb here, no as a matter of fact I will place my left nut on this as this is my opinion "WE WILL NOT GO TO ARBITRATION"

manga attack GIF

From twitter

Svetlana
@NikkyIntheWorld
·
8h

Thinking the same.
On the one hand I asked myself why don't $AVZ just ignore #Zijin if it's meritless vexacious baseless claim..
yet on the other hand BOD cld b setting up #Zijin for damages after ICC outcome.
Shorters #Boatman & AFR-Tom are circling.
Good 2 b in halt

• Love
Reactions: 13 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular

From twitter

Svetlana
@NikkyIntheWorld
·
8h

Thinking the same.
On the one hand I asked myself why don't $AVZ just ignore #Zijin if it's meritless vexacious baseless claim..
yet on the other hand BOD cld b setting up #Zijin for damages after ICC outcome.
Good 2 b in halt

Who here wouldn't like that to be the case? I for one would like nothing more than Zin and Jin paying say 100 million in damages, nice little cash injection to help build the mine. Or if it took awhile it would pay off a good chunk of the loan to build.

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

cruiser51

Top 20
From twitter

Svetlana
@NikkyIntheWorld
·
8h

Thinking the same.
Good 2 b in halt
Don't forget AVZ has already publicly stated that Dathcom is losing about US$1 million per day due to delays in the last talkfest.
Let's say at this moment at least 3 months delay, close to US$ 100 million damages on that basis (could well be more) and the clock is ticking.
Let's arbitrate on that. ;)

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users
Do the DRC government realise how useless they look?

What are they going to do? wait for the ICC to say yeah Cominiere officials were corrupt and so too were the courts in the DRC? their own IGF gov watchdog has already spelled it out, "guilty" was the verdict ffs

then what? the DRC gov will say oh, we can't back up our own laws but now that an international court has ruled against our very own government officials and members in our courts we will choose to turn a blind eye to it or we will implement justice by sacking those Cominiere officials involved and all court members, then we'll weed out Kong(then what for Dathomir) who has links to how many in the DRC? AJN for one, then what? then how far down the rabbit hole do they go?

Now think laterally and you'll see we are now in fact going to a court in France to defend the interests of the DRC people because the DRC government are totally fucking incompetent and unwilling...wtaf

ugly, messy and not a good look going forward unless the DRC gov are working extremely hard in the back ground to bring justice on this as well. If the DRC gov are not working hard to bring justice on this after the ICC rule in our favour and the IGF said Cominiere and Zijin are "guilty" then I have no bloody words, seriously

Now add the fact it looks like they are going to let us trade on the 1st if we have the ML, and they've told us we should have the CATH $240m by then too...so we are going to sell the 24% without any ruling whatsoever over Zijin or Dathomir and open trading....fuk me sideways

Just the holdup on the ML alone with zero explanation after being told "within days" is enough to say wtf, but add all this and come on boys, management have not solved a fucking thing and the DRC government are absolutely fucking beyond incompetent

excuse my french, or congolese, but I had to let it out with the rose coloured glasses off, sorry

Do management really need more shareholders input to spell out the blatantly obvious?

We can't fucking trade after selling 24% with no verdict on Zijin or dathomir and even if ICC rules in our favour we 110% can't trade without also the DRC gov making a public fucking statement ffs, WE CANNOT RELY ON AN INTERNATIONAL COURT TO RULE OVER THE DRC GOV AND SIT THEIR TRADING, R U FUCKING KIDDING ME, we can't trust or rely on a government who've said sweet fuk all after all that while they've sat their doing deals with AJN Kong etc, we simply CAN NOT, we must have a public statement with their backing, and don't give me the bs of 'hey they must be on our side cos they've said nothing' because we all know that means jack shit in the DRC now ...FUK, if you get the ML and the $240m, start building the mine, give us the BFS, FID, early works update, major works update and timetable, drilling update you did a CR for 6 months ago, etc and DO NOT TRADE UNTIL YOU CAN PROVE WE WILL NOT END UP WITH FUCKING 36% because it will actually make all your previous statements FALSE....all this is well over due, and management sticking to their own timetable thus far has been a total joke on every level(Im not blaming management for the delays as we all know its the DRC governments corruption that got us here, but it's time they showed they are realists and to start giving REAL timetables knowing full well how the DRC operates), it's time to redeem yourself and prove we can believe anything going forward.....staying in a halt until they prove to follow through on their many words will also absolutely crucify the shorters and give a short squeeze to get us back to $1+ on open

/end rant

ok show me $2 now pls fuk:ROFLMAO:
If you are fighting a fire breathing dragon (the DRC govt vs Kabila) and your neighbor (the ICC) offers to stick the first spear into the dragon, I am guessing this is a good idea.

The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting - Sun Tzu

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users
💯 You are spot on Remark 👍

GLTAH apart from Zijin cause well Z not really holders 😂

But you could buy on market Zijin 😉 !!!

Going to cost you more than paper bags but it WILL BE worth it in the end IMO :)
Did I hear you correctly, short Zijin? No way I would buy their shares based on the backlash they are receiving in the DRC, the attention they have now got from the US government anti-corruption mechanisms and the automatic disadvantage they will have on any application in most countries now.

The only barrier, is that short selling is essentially banned in China. https://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/09/short-selling-china.asp

Reactions: 5 users

The Fox

Regular
Posted this on the Crapper.

Here are some alternate assumptions from a different angle.

Should AVZ proceed with Arbitration and Zijin don't run away beforehand, I'm assuming the DRC Gov have armed AVZ with everything they need to squash Zijin, including the IGF report, supporting documents from the Minister of Mines and most likely a lot more.

The political issues around all of this do not just concern AVZ, the DRC has a balancing act here with existing Chinese interests in the country, (can't just wipe the lot of them overnight) including the embarrassing front page news inside the DRC around Cominiere (a state owned entity) with 6 Directors/Ministers being involved in fraud, corruption and bribery.

I suggest AVZ and the DRC Government has agreed to share the clean up process so not one party carries all of the process and takes all of the heat.

It may be agreed by AVZ (who are fully armed with all necessary documentation from the DRC Gov) to take on the responsibility of squashing Zijin in Arbitration, while various authorities within the DRC Government clean up Cominiere, Dathomir and even replace the corrupt Governor of Tanganjika which occurred last week.

https://www.theafricareport.com/87277/drc-zoe-kabila-has-been-removed-as-governor-of-tanganyika/

Further conjecture or assumptions could be made that Zijin have already been squashed in the DRC itself over their Dathcom claims, particularly as the IGF report on Zijiin and Cominiere's activities was completed a couple of months ago now.

The DRC Gov probably think they have already done most of the heavy lifting concerning issues with Zijin and have sorted everything out to their satisfaction. Obviously the DRC Gov can't stop someone like Zijin requesting an Australian company enter into Arbitration, however, I think there is a little more at play here than some people might think.

Assuming Zijin have been taken care of behind closed doors in the DRC, one could ask, why wouldn't the DRC Gov announce that Zijin's claims have been squashed?

Well it could be as simple as the DRC Gov wanting to play down the matter for political reasons and are happy enough that the dirty laundry has been taken care of behind closed doors. Let's fact it, there are Chinese interests everywhere in country and there has likely been some serious lobbying by China not to publicly lambast Zijin any further. Zijin have likely providing some specific undertakings or other considerations being caught red handed by the Inspector General active in fraud and bribery.

There has been a lot of press around this matter "in country" and I would not be surprised if for political balancing interests the DRC Gov does not make any more announcements on Zijin than has already occurred. Because......now in steps AVZ to assist in their part of the clean up process and takes care of Zijin publicaly via Arbitration.

Arbitration likely being the only avenue left for Zijin to take, particularly if they have been dealt with appropriately behind closed doors in the DRC as described, which is highly likely, otherwise, why Arbitration?

After Zijin fail at Arbitration they can at least tell their shareholders they did everything they could to protect their "so called" interests, (bla bla bla)

For the assumptions made above, Arbitration between Zijin and AVZ could be the perfect way to close out this matter with AVZ having the full support of the DRC Gov of course. Thereafter the status quo around ownership of Manono as reported by AVZ will be preserved for all to see, Zijin walks away with its tail between its legs, the DRC can make an example of how corruption and bribery does not work and not one group has all Zijin's blood on their hands.

Although I'm pretty sure the Inspector General has paid a visit to a few of the former Directors/Ministers of Cominiere, I don't think that guy takes many prisoners :)

Anyway, this is just a bunch of alternate assumptions to consider. DYOR and GLTAH

Just some musings, all will be known soon enough I guess.

Cheers The Fox 🦊

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 40 users

The Fox

Regular
Who here wouldn't like that to be the case? I for one would like nothing more than Zin and Jin paying say 100 million in damages, nice little cash injection to help build the mine. Or if it took awhile it would pay off a good chunk of the loan to build.
I think the AFR article had one of the most negative impacts on the SP issued a few short hours after Boatman's trash, I'd like to see AFR sued or Tom Richardson at least, weak, lazy journalism and now maybe collusion with Boatman. Cheers The Fox 🦊

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users

wombat74

Top 20
So on 11/05 Jin Cheng hit's AVZ with request for arbitration . AVZ sit tight and in the mean time the ICP do their investigation and find the Chinese guilty . AVZ respond 17/6 basically saying , lets get it on , with the condition there are 3 arbitrators . Checkmate madda faddas .

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
I think the AFR article had one of the most negative impacts on the SP issued a few short hours after Boatman's trash, I'd like to see AFR sued or Tom Richardson at least, weak, lazy journalism and now maybe collusion with Boatman. Cheers The Fox 🦊
Note to self The Fox=baby Jack. Well structured thesis on the Arbitration mate (y)

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 27 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Posted this on the Crapper.

Here are some alternate assumptions from a different angle.

Should AVZ proceed with Arbitration and Zijin don't run away beforehand, I'm assuming the DRC Gov have armed AVZ with everything they need to squash Zijin, including the IGF report, supporting documents from the Minister of Mines and most likely a lot more.

The political issues around all of this do not just concern AVZ, the DRC has a balancing act here with existing Chinese interests in the country, (can't just wipe the lot of them overnight) including the embarrassing front page news inside the DRC around Cominiere (a state owned entity) with 6 Directors/Ministers being involved in fraud, corruption and bribery.

I suggest AVZ and the DRC Government has agreed to share the clean up process so not one party carries all of the process and takes all of the heat.

It may be agreed by AVZ (who are fully armed with all necessary documentation from the DRC Gov) to take on the responsibility of squashing Zijin in Arbitration, while various authorities within the DRC Government clean up Cominiere, Dathomir and even replace the corrupt Governor of Tanganjika which occurred last week.

https://www.theafricareport.com/87277/drc-zoe-kabila-has-been-removed-as-governor-of-tanganyika/

Further conjecture or assumptions could be made that Zijin have already been squashed in the DRC itself over their Dathcom claims, particularly as the IGF report on Zijiin and Cominiere's activities was completed a couple of months ago now.

The DRC Gov probably think they have already done most of the heavy lifting concerning issues with Zijin and have sorted everything out to their satisfaction. Obviously the DRC Gov can't stop someone like Zijin requesting an Australian company enter into Arbitration, however, I think there is a little more at play here than some people might think.

Assuming Zijin have been taken care of behind closed doors in the DRC, one could ask, why wouldn't the DRC Gov announce that Zijin's claims have been squashed?

Well it could be as simple as the DRC Gov wanting to play down the matter for political reasons and are happy enough that the dirty laundry has been taken care of behind closed doors. Let's fact it, there are Chinese interests everywhere in country and there has likely been some serious lobbying by China not to publicly lambast Zijin any further. Zijin have likely providing some specific undertakings or other considerations being caught red handed by the Inspector General active in fraud and bribery.

There has been a lot of press around this matter "in country" and I would not be surprised if for political balancing interests the DRC Gov does not make any more announcements on Zijin than has already occurred. Because......now in steps AVZ to assist in their part of the clean up process and takes care of Zijin publicaly via Arbitration.

Arbitration likely being the only avenue left for Zijin to take, particularly if they have been dealt with appropriately behind closed doors in the DRC as described, which is highly likely, otherwise, why Arbitration?

After Zijin fail at Arbitration they can at least tell their shareholders they did everything they could to protect their "so called" interests, (bla bla bla)

For the assumptions made above, Arbitration between Zijin and AVZ could be the perfect way to close out this matter with AVZ having the full support of the DRC Gov of course. Thereafter the status quo around ownership of Manono as reported by AVZ will be preserved for all to see, Zijin walks away with its tail between its legs, the DRC can make an example of how corruption and bribery does not work and not one group has all Zijin's blood on their hands.

Although I'm pretty sure the Inspector General has paid a visit to a few of the former Directors/Ministers of Cominiere, I don't think that guy takes many prisoners :)

Anyway, this is just a bunch of alternate assumptions to consider. DYOR and GLTAH

Just some musings, all will be known soon enough I guess.

Cheers The Fox 🦊
Thats a bloody good post and makes alot of sense.

DRC govt doing the hard yards to prove Zijin was corrupt via IGF report, AVZ takes that report plus other documentation via their high power lawyers to the ICC to permanently squash Zijin claims via the highest court in the world.

Zijin get PUBLICLY humiliated plus forced to pay costs and penalties for holding up the MANONO development , PLUS its a BIG FU to China state govt.

I agree with @ohreally , these matters need to be proven up before AVZ trades again.

MR Market, as we all know, hates ambiguity.

In the mean time, i am loving the respectful debate from all sides, it gets emotional from time to time, but that is perfectly normal, we all have big investments tied up, we are all here to make good money and have a better future.!!

Meanwhile, DOW overnight only shed 38 pts, it did drop 140 pts to test that 38 fib and bounced off once again.

Global X up 3% and doing exactly what i am expecting it to do.

I will take that as win, ASX should be green on Monday, especially the lithium participants

I will update the MACRO charts in the AVZ chart thread as i dont want to mix TA with FA anymore.

I will also add another video to the ROBIN HOOD TA EDUCATION thread too.

robin hood image.gif

imo

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Do the DRC government realise how useless they look?

What are they going to do? wait for the ICC to say yeah Cominiere officials were corrupt and so too were the courts in the DRC? their own IGF gov watchdog has already spelled it out, "guilty" was the verdict ffs

then what? the DRC gov will say oh, we can't back up our own laws but now that an international court has ruled against our very own government officials and members in our courts we will choose to turn a blind eye to it or we will implement justice by sacking those Cominiere officials involved and all court members, then we'll weed out Kong(then what for Dathomir) who has links to how many in the DRC? AJN for one, then what? then how far down the rabbit hole do they go?

Now think laterally and you'll see we are now in fact going to a court in France to defend the interests of the DRC people because the DRC government are totally fucking incompetent and unwilling...wtaf

ugly, messy and not a good look going forward unless the DRC gov are working extremely hard in the back ground to bring justice on this as well. If the DRC gov are not working hard to bring justice on this after the ICC rule in our favour and the IGF said Cominiere and Zijin are "guilty" then I have no bloody words, seriously

Now add the fact it looks like they are going to let us trade on the 1st if we have the ML, and they've told us we should have the CATH $240m by then too...so we are going to sell the 24% without any ruling whatsoever over Zijin or Dathomir and open trading....fuk me sideways

Just the holdup on the ML alone with zero explanation after being told "within days" is enough to say wtf, but add all this and come on boys, management have not solved a fucking thing and the DRC government are absolutely fucking beyond incompetent

excuse my french, or congolese, but I had to let it out with the rose coloured glasses off, sorry

Do management really need more shareholders input to spell out the blatantly obvious?

We can't fucking trade after selling 24% with no verdict on Zijin or dathomir and even if ICC rules in our favour we 110% can't trade without also the DRC gov making a public fucking statement ffs, WE CANNOT RELY ON AN INTERNATIONAL COURT TO RULE OVER THE DRC GOV AND SIT THEIR TRADING, R U FUCKING KIDDING ME, we can't trust or rely on a government who've said sweet fuk all after all that while they've sat their doing deals with AJN Kong etc, we simply CAN NOT, we must have a public statement with their backing, and don't give me the bs of 'hey they must be on our side cos they've said nothing' because we all know that means jack shit in the DRC now ...FUK, if you get the ML and the $240m, start building the mine, give us the BFS, FID, early works update, major works update and timetable, drilling update you did a CR for 6 months ago, etc and DO NOT TRADE UNTIL YOU CAN PROVE WE WILL NOT END UP WITH FUCKING 36% because it will actually make all your previous statements FALSE....all this is well over due, and management sticking to their own timetable thus far has been a total joke on every level(Im not blaming management for the delays as we all know its the DRC governments corruption that got us here, but it's time they showed they are realists and to start giving REAL timetables knowing full well how the DRC operates), it's time to redeem yourself and prove we can believe anything going forward.....staying in a halt until they prove to follow through on their many words will also absolutely crucify the shorters and give a short squeeze to get us back to $1+ on open

/end rant

ok show me $2 now pls fuk:ROFLMAO:
kool-aid.gif

Reduce the sugar intake and......

cat-chilling.gif

CHILL ........BROTHER ! 😭😭😂

I completely agree with your comments, but nothing you or anyone else can do about it, let the process take its course or you will go ........

drugged up.gif

LOOPY

lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

The Fox

Regular
Note to self The Fox=baby Jack. Well structured thesis on the Arbitration mate (y)
I’ve been a bit of a rat bag at times on the Crapper so cleaning up my act a bit these days and thought a new profile name here would not hurt. I’ll probably put the baby to bed on the Crapper soon I think come the new FY. 👍

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
I’ve been a bit of a rat bag at times on the Crapper so cleaning up my act a bit these days and thought a new profile name here would not hurt. I’ll probably put the baby to bed on the Crapper soon I think come the new FY. 👍

It's OK, you're in a safe space here. A lot of us have been or are suspended from the crapper. In fact I'd highly recommend getting yourself banned on purpose to take a break from the downramping shit posters, it's quite therapeutic

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Sometimes ya just got let it all out, gets a bit difficult reading 6 months of positive only posts while there's about 10 elephants in the room, I'm just ensuring we have a bit of balance here. If all posts were negative then I'd bring up the positive :p
Perfectly fine to vent, alot of what you have said has been articulated by many others including me in the past and will continue to do so, we are all mature to look at both sides of the coin, i think the balance is perfectly fine , considering i have been the recipient of dodgy practices in the past costing me plenty ( WFE, VEC , FAR, etc ), i am fairly comfortable with the current predicament with AVZ, mainly because the " tea leaves " suggest Zijin / Com are very much in the wrong here, plus the FACT, that AVZ MUST have a 51% majority ( minimum ) to operate the Manono project as per the DRC law.

I dont believe that Nigel would leave anything to chance with CATH ( 24% ) , exposing us to 36%, potentially, unless he was super confident that the Zijin claim was indeed " SPURIOUS in nature "

I await the FORMAL announcements via the ASX to get complete clarity of where the dust lies.

imo

Reactions: 16 users

BEISHA

Top 20
A few new posters poked their neck in the AVZ TSE forum this week..........

A very BIG WELCOME to the following.

a) @Carlos Danger

b) @MoneyBags1348

c) @JasonM

d) @Hudnut

e) @llhtom

@Tursty

Also, i didnt realise that @The Fox was indeed BABY JACK, so welcome to you brother, always enjoyed your posts at
AVZ HC !!

Would really like to see Milljew , Qball, The Bulldozer , Chillaxed etc drop by , so keep spreading the word all.....

merry men.gif

Quality attracts quality as they say.

imo

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

JAG

Top 20
A few new posters poked their neck in the AVZ TSE forum this week..........

A very BIG WELCOME to the following.

a) @Carlos Danger

b) @MoneyBags1348

c) @JasonM

d) @Hudnut

e) @llhtom

@Tursty

Also, i didnt realise that @The Fox was indeed BABY JACK, so welcome to you brother, always enjoyed your posts at
AVZ HC !!

Would really like to see Milljew , Qball, The Bulldozer , Chillaxed etc drop by , so keep spreading the word all.....

View attachment 9609

Quality attracts quality as they say.

imo
Agree and welcome........

Love to get Chillaxed here just so we can arrange the 20c backslapping, unicorn party owed by the rodent!

Dinner Party Dancing GIF

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users
Top Bottom