#Nail on Head ! .jpg

#Weekend.jpg

#yall-come-back.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 17 users

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
ok no probs cheers, I just thought it would of been nice to get a message as to what was actually going on, I thought ok maybe its the naughty corner for a day idk, but then day after day I thought wth is this. Anyway if theres some way to send a warning shot or similar it would be appreciated. I've heard "never gonna give you up" at least 50 times in the last week, I actually even watched the full vid a couple of times:LOL:

I’ll look into the warnings suggestion … meanwhile I guess you got to experience the purgatory that is where trolls are also sent. My (not so) secret weapon. I troll them back :p

At least you enjoyed the song. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 23 users

cruiser51

Top 20
mmm
I’ll look into the warnings suggestion … meanwhile I guess you got to experience the purgatory that is where trolls are also sent. My (not so) secret weapon. I troll them back :p

At least you enjoyed the song. Lol
You mean sinners get free music?
Why not give them fish and chips as well. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

BEISHA

Top 20
"Congo Hold-Up": a preliminary investigation for money laundering opened in France
Thursday 9 June 2022 - 06:50
Economy
FacebookTwitterLinkedInE-mailMessengerWhatsAppShare
congo heist

congo heist

A preliminary investigation for "aggravated laundering of embezzlement of public funds" was opened in Paris after the complaint of associations following the revelations of the "Congo Hold-Up" report on possible embezzlement of public funds, indicated the National Financial Prosecutor's Office ( PNF) Wednesday.

https://www.cqu.edu.au/courses/stud...hQKKK82TAKWVd9KaVHsHjI3myC_4Vgo5rCiwqit-4HPAQ
by Taboola

In December, a coalition of media and NGOs published an investigation based on 3.5 million confidential bank documents from the Gabonese bank BGFI, obtained by the online media Mediapart and the NGO "Platform for the protection of launchers Alert in Africa (PPLAAF)".
It implicated the clan of the former president of the Democratic Republic of Congo Joseph Kabila.

Following a complaint filed jointly by the associations Unis, Transparency International and Sherpa, the PNF confirmed to AFP the information from Mediapart according to which it "has just opened" a preliminary investigation, entrusted to the Service d'Enquêtes Judiciaux des finance (SEJF).

The complaint mainly targeted the activities of the Paris-based bank BGFI Europe.
Mediapart indicated that this French subsidiary of the Gabonese bank BGFI had "transmitted, as a correspondent bank, tens of millions of dollars of suspicious transactions related to cases of corruption and embezzlement of public funds revealed by the investigations +Congo Hold- up+."
Among the operations targeted by the complaint, the validation by BGFI Europe of at least 32 transfers which would have been made or received by the Congolese company Sud Oil, for a total of more than 14 million dollars.
This company is suspected of having been "at the heart of the system which allowed the Kabila family to embezzle 138 million dollars of public money", according to Mediapart.

BGFI Gabon did not wish to comment on this investigation, "as it concerns a subsidiary".
BGFI Europe did not respond to requests from AFP.

“It is an investigation which was essential, to the extent of the exceptional evidence revealed by Congo Hold”, welcomed the lawyers of the associations, Mes William Bourdon and Henri Thulliez.
“At the heart of the investigation, it is the engineering of a bank which was decisive in a transnational system of systemic evaporation of public resources for gigantic amounts”, they estimated.

Mr. Kabila's lawyers had indicated in December that the latter "reserved the right to file a complaint" against a "Congo Hold-Up" file riddled with "malicious insinuations of rare aggressiveness".
Aged 51 today, Joseph Kabila became president in 2001. The current head of state and former opponent Félix Tshisekedi succeeded him in early 2019.

AFP with ACTUALITE.CD
Everything i read in regards to fraud, theft, embezzlement , has a Kabila foot print, oh i really want that prick to pay for these massive rip offs, surely the KARMA bell is ringing in his ears by now.............:ninja::poop::devilish:

cross-finger-cross.gif

• Fire

Frank

Top 20
A colonial regime marked by discrimination and racism": in Kinshasa, the King reiterates his "sincere regrets"

View attachment 8889

The King's long-awaited speech in Kinshasa confirms the Palace's desire to explicitly condemn an era.

Without however passing the course of the excuses, reserved for the political power.

The former colonial powers often find it difficult to come to terms with their history, but two years ago, on the occasion of the 60th anniversary of Congo's independence, King Philippe took the initiative to write a historic missive.

For the first time, the Palace recognized, through the voice of the King, "the acts of violence and cruelty" committed under the Leopoldian Congo, as well as the "suffering and humiliation" experienced during the colonization of the country by Belgium.

Two years later, on the occasion of the first visit of the royal couple to Congo, King Philippe reiterated, during his address to President Félix Tshisekedi on the Esplanade of the Palais du Peuple in Kinshasa, his "sincere regrets" for the “wounds of the past”:

“The colonial regime as such was based on exploitation and domination. This regime was that of an unequal relationship, in itself unjustifiable, marked by paternalism, discrimination and racism. It gave rise to abuses and humiliations,” the King said.

Clear condemnation of the colonial regime

A confirmation, therefore, of the strong words put down two years ago.

“Sincere regrets” which will not pass the course of “apologies”: a term which will be reserved for the political field to which it will be up to pronounce it.

The question of using it will undoubtedly arise when the conclusions of the decolonization commission, which are still pending, are made public.

But one more step was taken by the King towards an increasingly explicit condemnation of a precisely cited era, that of the colonial regime. With the desire to look the mistakes and horrors of the past in the eye in order to relaunch cooperation between Belgium and the Congo, which has been undermined in recent years:

"Over the decades, cooperation between our two countries has experienced ups and downs. down. In recent years, it had even lost its dynamism.

It was time to bring it back to life.

Today, the foundations of a new bilateral partnership are laid,” the King said. "The Congo thus remains our most important partner in Africa."

Relaunch the engine of cooperation

In a second step, it is also the relaunch of the engine of "equal to equal" collaboration, dialogue and military cooperation that animated the King's speech in Kinshasa.

Evoking between the lines the tensions that are shaking eastern Congo - "these difficult times for your country" - King Philippe welcomed President Tshisekedi's efforts to renew dialogue with his neighbors and assured Belgian support:

"Our commitment -à-vis the DRC remains the same: that of firm support for the stabilization and democratization of the country as well as respect for human rights".

www.mediacongo.net

View attachment 8892

When he took power in January 2019, Félix-Antoine Tshisekedi Tshilombo, in his policy of "active diplomacy", undertook to reconnect with the various partners of the DRC who were no longer in the odor of sanctity with the Kabila regime.

Reconnecting with the former metropolis was, without a doubt, one of the diplomatic priorities of the new President Tshisekedi who made his first state visit there outside the African continent. It was the first sign of a new emerging union between the DRC and Belgium.

This union, according to the VPM for Foreign Affairs, Christophe Lutundula, is reaching its peak with the visit of King Philippe.

He argued that "the visit of the King (of the Belgians) is part of the symbolism of the revival" of diplomatic relations between the DRC and Belgium under the Tshisekedi era.

In the name of this symbolism of the revival, King Philippe, after more than one postponement, has never wavered in his determination to visit the former Belgian Congo for the first time since his ascent to the throne on July 23. 2021.

Win-win agreements

A rare fact that cannot fail to raise many questions, including the most pending: are the DRC and Belgium living the idyll of their dream?

Affirmative, to scrutinize the intervention of Lutundula the day before the arrival of King Philippe, on the sidelines of the traditional press briefing organized by the Minister of Communication and the Media.

Kinshasa and Brussels have concluded, according to Lutundula, many "win-win" bilateral cooperation agreements in sectors such as education, the army, health...

The VPM for Foreign Affairs wanted to be very delighted by these agreements, specifying that winning it is not necessarily assessed from a material and/or financial point of view.

For him, it is the combination of the efforts of each other so that each party benefits from the cooperation according to its needs and interests.

In addition, the head of Congolese diplomacy confessed that "Belgium is an important partner and it is the capital of Europe.

Anyone who wants to collaborate with the European Union must go through Belgium literally and figuratively".

Words that flirt with a passionate or inflated speech , putting, we can not even more, bare the perfect love that the two lovebirds devote to each other.

Christophe Lutundula, VPM for Foreign Affairs

www.mediacongo.net

In addition, the head of Congolese diplomacy confessed that "Belgium is an important partner and it is the capital of Europe.

Anyone who wants to collaborate with the European Union must go through Belgium literally and figuratively".

Ya gotta Love Joe and his "Winning" attitude 🚀🔋🚘 as,

Reactions: 7 users

BEISHA

Top 20
ok no probs cheers, I just thought it would of been nice to get a message as to what was actually going on, I thought ok maybe its the naughty corner for a day idk, but then day after day I thought wth is this. Anyway if theres some way to send a warning shot or similar it would be appreciated. I've heard "never gonna give you up" at least 50 times in the last week, I actually even watched the full vid a couple of times:LOL:
I thought ok, maybe its the naughty corner for the day......:cry:😭

naughty corner.gif

Hey mate, dont get discouraged, I really enjoy your posts , especially your detective skills, we all have posted stuff here which is a bit border line, i certainly aint no ANGEL i can give you the tip.........😉

naughty angel.gif

If you are a good boy, i might allow you to turn around and have a gawk..........👄👿

Keep posting brother, AVZ is almost out of the naughty corner too......;)

We will have alot of positives to talk about soon ...........hopefully.

robin hood image.gif

imo

• Love
Reactions: 13 users

cruiser51

Top 20
I hope you continue to report.
Too much valuable info to ignore.
What I don't like, I dismiss
I continue to read your stuff, please have a sense of humour. ;)

Reactions: 13 users

CashKing

Regular
I thought ok, maybe its the naughty corner for the day......:cry:😭

View attachment 8998
Hey mate, dont get discouraged, I really enjoy your posts , especially your detective skills, we all have posted stuff here which is a bit border line, i certainly aint no ANGEL i can give you the tip.........😉

View attachment 9000

If you are a good boy, i might allow you to turn around and have a gawk..........👄👿

Keep posting brother, AVZ is almost out of the naughty corner too......;)

We will have alot of positives to talk about soon ...........hopefully.

View attachment 9002

imo
If anyone is in the naughty corner it should be me… I promised but did not deliver TSE TEAM…

Sorry all 😢

I know AVZ will squash Z’s claims…It just seems that announcement maybe Tucked in with the rest of them soon to come.

Another great day to be in suspension I guess 🤷‍♂️

I will be passing on the uppercuts to my so called ears.. 🧐 🧐 🧐

He is good for it but so don’t stress imo

GLTAH

• Haha
Reactions: 24 users

John25

Regular
If anyone is in the naughty corner it should be me… I promised but did not deliver TSE TEAM…

Sorry all 😢

I know AVZ will squash Z’s claims…It just seems that announcement maybe Tucked in with the rest of them soon to come.

Another great day to be in suspension I guess 🤷‍♂️

I will be passing on the uppercuts to my so called ears.. 🧐 🧐 🧐

He is good for it but so don’t stress imo

GLTAH
Alls good @Cashcity …ok ok ok whats another week in the grand scheme
1654868270252.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Hemicuda

Regular
I’m not angry cash just disappointed 😉

• Sad
Reactions: 9 users

CashKing

Regular
Reactions: 9 users

Dopi

Exactly what I said to my guy…..Don’t panic he says….

GLTAH
Never say that to insiders, otherwise next time he won't tell you anything ;)

• Thinking

Bonsoir

Regular
Exactly what I said to my guy…..Don’t panic he says….

GLTAH
Feed us Cash, we’re a pack of hungry hyenas starving for a glimmer of hope.

• Haha

Samus

Top 20

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

Charbella

Regular
Reactions: 1 users

Rambo

Regular
Could someone please elaborate on how this could be beneficial for AVZ?
The less the Kabila family is is involved with anything is a positive. Just a wild guess but Kabila clan probably has ties to any sort of corruption within drc. So weather directly related to avz or not it’s a good thing. Just my thoughts

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Samus

Top 20
Could someone please elaborate on how this could be beneficial for AVZ?
In laymen's terms it seems like a further crackdown on corruption and more power to implement President FT's vision for the future.
I guess elphamale is suggesting that some of the political hurdles that we hear about in Tanganyika province have been eroded as this was a former seat of power for the Kabila regime where they could still influence political outcomes.

• Love
Reactions: 19 users

Charbella

Regular
In laymen's terms it seems like a further crackdown on corruption and more power to implement President FT's vision for the future.
I guess elphamale is suggesting that some of the political hurdles that we hear about in Tanganyika province have been eroded as this was a former seat of power for the Kabila regime where they could still influence political outcomes.

Assuming less support of corruption from Dathomir and Cominiere?

Top Bottom