AVZ Discussion 2022

Lots of talk and no walk from hotcrapper. It is very clear there are a team of 3-6 working together achieve four objectives:

- Discredit AVZ claims to the majority holding mining rights at Manono
- Disillusion and muddy the waters for shareholders and observers who only have a casual interest in AVZ or are so busy with other stocks they cannot focus on the details
- Confuse fact by twisting it with what ifs, and an apparent lack of understanding of simple things such as the commercial structure of licensing and corporate agreements in place between AVZ, the DRC and Cominiere. It is clear to me that this group perhaps do not even fully understand the structure of the BOD of Cominiere or the legal interpretation of "first right of refusal on disposal of ownership". They interpret it instead as an "opportunity of offer of ownership" and feel that it is acceptable for Cominiere (even with its BOD structure) to simply elect not to offer the 15% rights to AVZ.
- To flag/report any posts which infringe in any way the rules of HC when the contents of the post may be damaging to any potential Jin Cheng and Zijin case. I have had several of my posts shot down for throwing a casual "misspelling" here and there. I now stick to facts and provide links to claims.

There was a post mentioning Telegram - this is an app I have commonly seen used in the Asian markets as rooms can be created on the fly and there is a level of anonymity. It was used when Alita was being broken up by a group of apparently Singaporean based investors. I decided not to participate in that group because they were all "new" names wanting dirt dug and I was unable to ascertain who those parties were with clarity.

I am working on trying to get the full document for the first page I have - I am also building up a small library of contracts for everything involving Cominiere, AVZ, Dathcom and the DRC going back to prior to Simon Cong and Klaus Eckhoff. The 121 Mining video (which I saw 14 minutes after it was posted if I recall and is now pulled, is now even gone from my youtube viewing history) that has now been pulled has taught me to save anything and everything I view. I will supply copies of those contracts to these forums once the library is sufficient enough to share.

Thank you all for creating an environment here that can be constructive - this looks far better than the hot mess of AVZ hot crapper right now.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 58 users

Frank

Top 20

Congo sees surge in mining of metals for green energy transition​

Bloomberg News | June 3, 2022 | 6:23 am Battery Metals Africa Cobalt Lithium

Democratic Republic of Congo could see about 10 new mines for metals key to powering the green-energy transition within four years, according to the director of the country’s mining registry.

About 500 of the nation’s mining permits are in advanced development and will soon lead to new projects for lithium and cobalt — battery metals driving the electric vehicle revolution — while mines for copper, tin, tantalum and tungsten will also be built, Jean Felix Mupande told a conference in the southeast city of Lubumbashi. Congo is already the world’s No. 1 cobalt producer and Africa’s biggest copper miner.

“The essential exploration has been done and either the pre-feasibility study has already been prepared or is finished in the form of a definitive feasibility study,” Mupande said on Thursday.
While Congo’s mining industry has come under scrutiny for human-rights abuses and a related trade in illicit minerals, high-grade ore bodies and the recent surge in commodity prices have revived interest in one of the world’s poorest countries. One measure of lithium prices has spiked more than fivefold over the past year, while cobalt has also climbed.
Mupande said a number of lithium deposits were being explored in Congo’s southeast. That’s where Australia’s AVZ Minerals Ltd. is awaiting a final permit for its Manono project, considered the world’s largest untapped hard rock lithium find.
There will also be new mines for tin ore, tantalum and tungsten around Toronto- and Johannesburg-listed Alphamin Resources Corp.’s massive tin ore project in eastern Congo, he said.
“It’s a region that is very, very, very prospective and where there will soon be a proliferation of other mines,” Mupande said.
Mupande said lack of financing was the “Achilles heel” of the local industry. He called on junior miners to team up with Congolese “who also aspire to be major mine operators, who hold a permit, with whom they can partner on certain prospects that are more promising, to develop new assets.”
Mupande said a new venture with Canada’s AJN Resources Inc. — which will explore for gold near Barrick Gold Corp.’s Kibali mine and lithium near AVZ’s operation — could provide a model. That deal with a new state-controlled company called Congo Ressources SAU has been criticized by civil society groups for lacking transparency.
Democratic Republic of Congo could see about 10 new mines for metals key to powering the green-energy transition within four years, according to the director of the country’s mining registry.

“The essential exploration has been done and either the pre-feasibility study has already been prepared or is finished in the form of a definitive feasibility study,” Mupande said on Thursday.

Mupande said a number of lithium deposits were being explored in Congo’s southeast.

That’s where Australia’s AVZ Minerals Ltd. is awaiting a final permit for its Manono project, considered the world’s largest untapped hard rock lithium find.

*That sounds very Positive, with all Roads leading to AVZ / ML / BFS / FID etc in the not too distant future 🚘 🔋 (y)

Beer-Puns.jpg

Where GM Is Creating Its EV Future: Factory Zero

From the outside, Factory Zero looks like a 1980s plant.

Inside it’s 2022.

Zero is General Motors first dedicated electric-vehicle factory.

The name is EV aspirational: zero emissions, zero accidents, zero congestion. U.S. flags wave throughout the plant, which opened in 1985 and closed in 2020.

Zero is now making GMC Hummer Supertrucks, 9,000-pound, 1,000-horsepower behemoths with $110,000 price tags.

Plant manager Jim Quick, who started on a GM assembly line, is leading a rebirth at Zero and the cities, Detroit and Hamtramck, that surround it.

Zero’s body shop has 1,500 robots. Fanning out from the paint stage are module, or mod, lines for final assembly.

Multiple lines provide flexibility; they can accommodate different models more quickly, with less capital.

Instead of pneumatic tools, nearly everything is electric.

Tools are wirelessly tethered to stations to avoid using the wrong tool in the wrong spot.

Beyond its station, a tool won’t work.

There are some 40 stations in all.

Before the 3,000-pound battery packs are bolted into place, the Hummers travel on autonomous trolleys, which drive themselves back to the start like orange Star Wars droids.

At the battery station, the car is suspended for tires and drive units—axles, suspensions, electric motors.

Factory Zero now operates one shift with about 700 workers.

Only the Hummer line is making EVs for customers.

A second is producing Hummer sport-utility vehicles in test quantities.

Soon, all-electric Chevy Silverados will start down the line.

The new models are key to GM’s plan: selling 400,000 EVs in North America in 2022 and 2023, a million a year by 2025.

That’s a lot of zeros. :) (y) :cool:

www.marketwatch.com

*That's a Lot of Lithium (y)

*To remind,

Goldman Sachs’s UK-based analysts warned the battery metals bull market was “over for now”, while Credit Suisse’s Australian team told clients lithium prices may peak in the “next few months” as markets price in a balancing of supply and demand in coming years.

Chasing Tesla.jpg

#BottomsUp.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

obe wan

Regular
If anyone can translate this, they are better than I am. I am told it is the Zijin Cominiere agreement. I cannot verify that because I do not speak French and my PDF software does not recognise the blurred document to convert it to text for translation.
Do you have the second page of this document ? Yes reads as the transfer, but page 2 looks like is where the detail would be

Reactions: 3 users

JAG

Top 20
Hmmmmmmm

1654324924490.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users
Can you please send a link?
I thought he said it in the 121 video a few weeks ago. Did i remember false? I would prefer it.
I watched the video and I'm very sure he does not say 100% sure, he says something like "we believe" or "in our view". Must be AVZ lawyers thinking it be better to remove this video.

• Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

obe wan

Regular
I watched the video and I'm very sure he does not say 100% sure, he says something like "we believe" or "in our view". Must be AVZ lawyers thinking it be better to remove this video.
‘Absolutely no doubt‘

Reactions: 11 users

Hemicuda

Regular
  • Thinking

Rediah

Regular
But by removing the video, it won’t change the fact what was said in video, I am sure it will resurface again if and when it will be needed.

I think we shouldn’t think too much about it or should we? 🤷‍♂️

Could be another sinister reasons, Might be they want to de-age NF like they did Robert DJr in ironman 🤷‍♂️ , nah cross this reason

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Hi All

A BIG WELCOME to the following.....

@thegh0stwithin , @schusselfussel @Mikrokosmonaut @Helios , @Charbella

The AVZ / TSE family continues to grow and the avatars get weirder ( lol ), which also means the CRAPPER is DECAYING.

Enjoy the quality here, not the shit over there, pass the word around ............;)

merry men.gif

Nothing would make me happier..........

robin hood image.gif

imo

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

Samus

Top 20
'he says something like "we believe" or "in our view". '

This is what I remember as well.

Reactions: 4 users

thorgin

Regular
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

LX600

Regular
Before 121 presentation, Nigel had been in DRC. So what he said worth our trust.

I am thinking maybe because the IGF report mentioned the 5%, which may trigger some difference now. So the video is off for now.

• Thinking

Azzler

Top 20
That’s more refreshing than JAGS swim today 😂

We got this 👍 , the little hiccup will be squashed by next week I heard then it’s on with business as usual…

Manono is the biggest and best grade…

BFS will amaze you all 😀

Mark My words ✅

GLTAH
Interesting Cashcity,
may I ask you, in your opinion what do you think the chance of AVZ trading next week? Are you saying you think 100% or like 50/50?

Personally I'm in a bit of a pickle if we arent trading again very soon....(My own fault there)😬🥴

• Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

CashKing

Regular
Interesting Cashcity,
may I ask you, in your opinion what do you think the chance of AVZ trading next week? Are you saying you think 100% or like 50/50?

Personally I'm in a bit of a pickle if we arent trading again very soon....(My own fault there)😬🥴
I don’t think we will be trading next week unfortunately but I do expect some clarity on a few things..

However it’s AVZ so expect anything at anytime like the last 5 years 😂

GLTAH AIMO

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 22 users

CashKing

Regular
Who released the original video? 121?
Yes 121 On YouTube and all the others are there still just not AVZ. 🧐

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

wombat74

Top 20
I don’t think we will be trading next week unfortunately but I do expect some clarity on a few things..

However it’s AVZ so expect anything at anytime like the last 5 years 😂

GLTAH AIMO
Fantastic mate look forward to the news . Next week here we come . GLTAH .

Reactions: 6 users

Samus

Top 20
Can they release any news from suspension?

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

CashKing

Regular
Fantastic mate look forward to the news . Next week here we come . GLTAH .
Same 👍 also keep up the good work with the absolute knobs on HC, I actually can’t believe mods let it happen then go and mod the wrong posters wtf talk about backwards….

Reactions: 12 users

bloke383

Regular
I don't think there is anything sinister about the video being pulled from youtube . AVZ have been silent since this setback has happened , probably on advice from their lawyers . 121 probably released the video in their normal course of business & AVZ has asked them to remove it to give absolutely nothing away for the Chinese to use .
I'm really hoping AVZ can have everything sorted for July 1 . A joint statement by AVZ & the DRC govt finalizing the percentage ownership & squashing all rumours , announced a few days before the end of the month would be perfect . That way it will inflict maximum pain on all shorters (more days for them to pay fees) , & hopefully catch anybody off guard who thought they would try to sabotage us again on the start of trading July 1
Once we are on track again , I would love for Nigel to ask our lawyers to go after every single piece of lowlife scum that has helped put us in this position . I would put money towards that .

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

wombat74

Top 20
Same 👍 also keep up the good work with the absolute knobs on HC, I actually can’t believe mods let it happen then go and mod the wrong posters wtf talk about backwards….
I do my best without getting too involved . I don't like giving those scum bags oxygen but sometimes I cant help myself .

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users
Top Bottom